K-Rino - We don't expect (ft. Bro. Robert Muhammad)

Billi G
superior

K-Rino - We don't expect (ft. Bro. Robert Muhammad)

Post by Billi G » July 1st, 2017, 10:31 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ce6Faa1u-MU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Fahlife
prospect

Re: K-Rino - We don't expect (ft. Bro. Robert Muhammad)

Post by Fahlife » July 9th, 2017, 12:39 am

Say Bill musically sounding is trae and ro more spc than suc to you . and you being from the south side who or what clicks put out the best music to you out of houston. Its Rap a lot and SPC to me almost tied for number one I can't choose. Street military nip point blank krino .too cold (spc).I think after them that abn trae and ro movement was like a second street military that's my number 3.I think I stereotyped alto of suc and swisha house rappers as kinda wack. I like lyrics a bit .that dirty third CD was hard tho .but suc has spitters to . Im from the nawf I just really gave some Ole 50/50 twin and chamillionaire nem music a listen them boys was going hard back then.I think chamillionaire could of blew up except for that weird video he put out after riding dirty his lyrics were fir.e tho.

1 & 2 rap a lot / spc. 3 .abn trae/ro nem, I know they suc affiliated but kinda had they own movement . and 4 gotta be suc movement some might include ugk as a affiliate of that seen. Then 4 swisha house. But where do suave house fit in there

Hue5toneMoB5ter
fresh meat

Re: K-Rino - We don't expect (ft. Bro. Robert Muhammad)

Post by Hue5toneMoB5ter » July 21st, 2017, 7:39 pm

Fahlife wrote:
July 9th, 2017, 12:39 am
Say Bill musically sounding is trae and ro more spc than suc to you . and you being from the south side who or what clicks put out the best music to you out of houston. Its Rap a lot and SPC to me almost tied for number one I can't choose. Street military nip point blank krino .too cold (spc).I think after them that abn trae and ro movement was like a second street military that's my number 3.I think I stereotyped alto of suc and swisha house rappers as kinda wack. I like lyrics a bit .that dirty third CD was hard tho .but suc has spitters to . Im from the nawf I just really gave some Ole 50/50 twin and chamillionaire nem music a listen them boys was going hard back then.I think chamillionaire could of blew up except for that weird video he put out after riding dirty his lyrics were fir.e tho.

1 & 2 rap a lot / spc. 3 .abn trae/ro nem, I know they suc affiliated but kinda had they own movement . and 4 gotta be suc movement some might include ugk as a affiliate of that seen. Then 4 swisha house. But where do suave house fit in there
This that new wave. Salute to the OG's but this aint that. SPC my OG's