Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis *****UE

Post Reply
Solidified
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis *****UE

Post by Solidified » April 23rd, 2008, 10:00 pm

I KNOW some of either you Memphis or Chi n*ggas know about this dude. He wen by "Porky" and "Big Pork". He locked up now, but at one point in time he was the highest ranking Lord in Memphis, period(I think), no matter what branch. He UVL. Damn I wish it was some Ghost's up on this board that could relate to what im talking bout. But any other Memphis n*ggas feel free to respond. Yall heard of this n*gga?

Solidified
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis *****UE

Post by Solidified » April 26th, 2008, 11:25 pm

So NOBODY knows who this n*gga is? I bet if I woulda said Craig Petties GD's from all over woulda been on it. Just goes to show you how this site is doe. Nun new.

NeutronBoi
prospect
Posts: 50
Joined: December 4th, 2007, 2:20 pm

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis *****UE

Post by NeutronBoi » April 27th, 2008, 3:51 pm

I heard of that cat, I think he was charged on sum conspiracy type sh*t tryna get another fellow lord left stanky on GHOST!!!

Yung Bun
underboss
Posts: 1933
Joined: June 13th, 2007, 1:52 am

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis *****UE

Post by Yung Bun » April 27th, 2008, 4:06 pm

Ive Heard Of That n*gga Before...Been A Long Time Since I Heard That Name Tho

User avatar
M TOWN GHO5T
fresh meat
Posts: 8
Joined: October 21st, 2010, 10:19 pm

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by M TOWN GHO5T » October 21st, 2010, 11:18 pm

Tino wrote:So NOBODY knows who this n*gga is? I bet if I woulda said Craig Petties GD's from all over woulda been on it. Just goes to show you how this site is doe. Nun new.
Hell Yea Porky Most Known Unknown I dnt wat da rest ov deez nigga5 on. :facepalm: ?????

cfluidlife
fresh meat
Posts: 3
Joined: November 28th, 2010, 1:23 pm

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by cfluidlife » November 28th, 2010, 1:56 pm

pokey a rat...dat n*gga dont run shyt ..he told the police some of our 75 for a time cut

MoNDaY
og
Posts: 12213
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by MoNDaY » November 28th, 2010, 3:45 pm

Ahahaha :lol:

Yeah It Be Like That...

Solidified
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by Solidified » November 28th, 2010, 3:54 pm

lol yea i heard that too plus i think all that sh*t old anyway

User avatar
Evil Eye VELL
boss
Posts: 2985
Joined: December 25th, 2008, 9:56 am

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by Evil Eye VELL » November 28th, 2010, 6:33 pm

cfluidlife wrote:pokey a rat...dat n*gga dont run shyt ..he told the police some of our 75 for a time cut
:2cents:

User avatar
franklucus
underboss
Posts: 893
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 2:23 am

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by franklucus » December 24th, 2010, 9:26 pm

Tino wrote:I KNOW some of either you Memphis or Chi n*ggas know about this dude. He wen by "Porky" and "Big Pork". He locked up now, but at one point in time he was the highest ranking Lord in Memphis, period(I think), no matter what branch. He UVL. Damn I wish it was some Ghost's up on this board that could relate to what im talking bout. But any other Memphis n*ggas feel free to respond. Yall heard of this n*gga?
YEAH I KNOW BIG POKEY, I WAS LOCKED UP WITH HIM, DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS A RAT THOUGH, THAT n*gga SMART AS HELL :2cents:

User avatar
Evil Eye VELL
boss
Posts: 2985
Joined: December 25th, 2008, 9:56 am

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by Evil Eye VELL » December 25th, 2010, 9:38 pm

NeutronBoi wrote:I heard of that cat, I think he was charged on sum conspiracy type sh*t tryna get another fellow lord left stanky on GHOST!!!
I thought it was murder or attempted murder?....any way dude was only a 5 star and wasn't down that damn long to have the status he got... I believe he was over all VL's of south memphis or over all U's down south can't remember but why u ask bro?

Solidified
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by Solidified » December 26th, 2010, 7:48 pm

All south memphis lords

Mac Wit Da Chee$e
underboss
Posts: 1196
Joined: May 15th, 2010, 7:54 am

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by Mac Wit Da Chee$e » December 28th, 2010, 2:28 pm

Not so unknown anymore

User avatar
franklucus
underboss
Posts: 893
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 2:23 am

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by franklucus » December 30th, 2010, 6:26 am

Tino wrote:All south memphis lords
DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN THE POLICE TOOK ALL THEM LORDZ DOWN??? THAT n*gga WAS A COP THAT SOMEHOW GOT NOT ONLY INVOLVED WITH THE LORDZ BUT THIS n*gga SUPPOSEDLY WAS A RANKING MEMBER BUT A UNDERCOVER ALL THE TIME :smh: THAT sh*t MADE LORDZ LOOK BAD,ANYWAY AIN'T THAT HOW POKEY GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE??? AND IT'Z N*ggaz OVER HERE CLAIMING TO BE UNDER BIG POKEY, OR MAYBE THEY JUST WATCHED GANGLAND...

Memphisunderworld09
prospect
Posts: 66
Joined: November 30th, 2010, 10:05 pm

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by Memphisunderworld09 » December 30th, 2010, 9:40 am

thats the guy who was telling the police he wasnt no gang member and wasnt over nothing :lol: ... this was a while back doe

Solidified
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by Solidified » December 30th, 2010, 5:07 pm

franklucus wrote:
Tino wrote:All south memphis lords
DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN THE POLICE TOOK ALL THEM LORDZ DOWN??? THAT n*gga WAS A COP THAT SOMEHOW GOT NOT ONLY INVOLVED WITH THE LORDZ BUT THIS n*gga SUPPOSEDLY WAS A RANKING MEMBER BUT A UNDERCOVER ALL THE TIME :smh: THAT sh*t MADE LORDZ LOOK BAD,ANYWAY AIN'T THAT HOW POKEY GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE??? AND IT'Z N*ggaz OVER HERE CLAIMING TO BE UNDER BIG POKEY, OR MAYBE THEY JUST WATCHED GANGLAND...
naw you got n*ggas under pokey, supposedly lol......and you talkin about when all them travs got taken down few years back?

ghostmob55
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: January 11th, 2011, 6:48 pm

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by ghostmob55 » January 14th, 2011, 9:34 pm

Its like thi5,if a Brother cant bring up charges on another brother or call him a rat to his face it ant worth talking about , but i heard bruh holding it down ,5o why rap bout dude wejust nee to b own our squres

juicyD
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: June 24th, 2013, 11:01 pm

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by juicyD » June 24th, 2013, 11:11 pm

I have been knowing the man for a long time. He was close with my ex pimp Goldie. And mother f*ck all who is downing his name. He did his dirt but he never crossed no body

Kinga55me
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: December 6th, 2013, 8:29 am

Re: Ronald Terry - Highest ranking Vice Lord in Memphis ****

Post by Kinga55me » December 6th, 2013, 8:33 am

This my unc he ain't tell on no mf body he got his time n doing his time were ur suppose to be brother when they gave him a million dollar bun no damn where so don't talk on sh*t you n*ggas know sh*t about n yea um vice lord too

Post Reply