F*ck*n f*g...Lil Yachty Releases LGBTQ-Inclusive Album Cover with Two Guys Kissing...

The Chosen One
ooog

F*ck*n f*g...Lil Yachty Releases LGBTQ-Inclusive Album Cover with Two Guys Kissing...

Post by The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 8:10 am

South n*ggas keep doing weird gay sh*t.. whats up Big Texas :bsmile:

Lil Yachty has been doing a lot of press recently, with fans waiting patiently for the release of his debut album, Teenage Emotions. On Thursday, April 20, Yachty revealed that the album will drop on May 26, and he also revealed the cover, which is sure to stir up some controversy.

The album cover features Yachty in the middle a movie theater surrounded by several people, including two guys kissing. The LGBTQ-inclusive cover is sure to rock the boat, so to speak, in the hip-hop world. Rappers including Lil Boosie have spoken out about the media pushing the gay agenda, and we're sure a lot of people in the industry will be speaking out from all sides about the cover.

Check it out the front cover and back cover with tracklist up top.

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: F*ck*n f*g...Lil Yachty Releases LGBTQ-Inclusive Album Cover with Two Guys Kissing...

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 8:22 am

:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: a bit better not even head to I-75 south with that sh*t . this ain't no macon L or Georgia L... lil yachty from east Atlanta zone 6 with the other L holders who u hate chili like alley boy, Gucci mane ,trouble and all :lmao: yes I typed Gucci bkuz of that gay rumor about him and all from his homeboy mojo :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: F*ck*n f*g...Lil Yachty Releases LGBTQ-Inclusive Album Cover with Two Guys Kissing...

Post by The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 1:15 pm

UHateOhnosmh wrote:The AGENDA :umhm:

on our people doe. THEM CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :yeahright:

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » April 21st, 2017, 1:18 pm

Not surprised at all. I'm wondering how many people gonna buy this ho* though.
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

Tha7thLetta
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » April 21st, 2017, 4:11 pm

1,000,000 wrote:Not surprised at all. I'm wondering how many people gonna buy this ho* though.
All da gay lil boys & girls

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » April 21st, 2017, 4:18 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:
1,000,000 wrote:Not surprised at all. I'm wondering how many people gonna buy this ho* though.
All da gay lil boys & girls
Lol gay people work for their money too they ain't finna spend it on this trash.
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » April 21st, 2017, 4:28 pm

Smh this sh*t got to stop. Shout out lil hoodie for speaking up about this gay a$$ sh*t they trying to push on our kids

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » April 21st, 2017, 4:57 pm

Chili still salty about the gays thanks to him getting raped multiple times. #RapeVictimChili :lmao:

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 21st, 2017, 7:29 pm

This sh*t is crazy..mbut its that n*gga life n some1 out there supporting this crap...