Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13202
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 4:51 pm

SuperSweet wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:ahhh big 5olid, I knew I heard of smut gang from my barnone foe , but I didn't know they was from yo area or be near where u hit at outwest :lmao: :wtf2:


[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hV7bEHqnjyc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
I know you ain't talking sh*t Twenty, you live in a gated community n*gga, stop frontin as if your from the jays when ur not :lol: :foh:
why do u jump in sh*t with false info :cmon: :cmon: dumb a$$ you think I'm talking sh*t to Q? stay yo sp*c a$$ out of sh*t Q my n*gga, u don't even understand our convo u just see my name and wanna talk sh*t :facepalm: :facepalm: .. post yo pics and videos of you doing something in the hood.. who is you ? you still ain't posted a pic of u thru the Bronx . Q don't even believe u from the X he said that plenty of times :killself:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48242
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by Quiet-Q » April 21st, 2017, 5:05 pm

Lol nobody believes sweets is from the bx (closest n*ggah who came close was diamondz..but then sweetz said something soon after & diamondz had to retrack that statement..like idk)...sweets been trolling on here for years that n*ggahs just let him do it undisturbed

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13202
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 5:12 pm

Q. wrote:Lol nobody believes sweets is from the bx (closest n*ggah who came close was diamondz..but then sweetz said something soon after & diamondz had to retrack that statement..like idk)...sweets been trolling on here for years that n*ggahs just let him do it undisturbed

it be hard for me to ignore his sp*c a$$ when he be swearing he knows me :lmao: swearing he knows where I live and where I'm from. but he kan't even post pics of him bkuz he's real life scared too.. :rip: he's worse than jay rock, atleast jay rock posted a pic in the latinos hood :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

1️⃣
underboss
Posts: 1949
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by 1️⃣ » April 21st, 2017, 5:54 pm

Sweets the K.O.T.B fym














:lol:

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13202
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 6:11 pm

NumeroUno wrote:Sweets the K.O.T.B fym







:lol:
:lmao: #king of the Bronx huh :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12918
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 21st, 2017, 6:14 pm

Sweet ain't from the bx never lived in the bx don't know sh*t about stop false claiming my borough

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13202
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 6:23 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:Sweet ain't from the bx never lived in the bx don't know sh*t about stop false claiming my borough
:2cents: :2cents: :facepalm: then he be making it seems like he knows every gang there and hangs around them :facepalm:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12918
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 21st, 2017, 6:32 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Sweet ain't from the bx never lived in the bx don't know sh*t about stop false claiming my borough
:2cents: :2cents: :facepalm: then he be making it seems like he knows every gang there and hangs around them :facepalm:
He don't know sh*t but google. You can easy tell who's from the the x how we communicate know spots location back blocks especially if you in the same age bracket things me and a grew up is either no longer their or rebuild

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3510
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by SuperSweet » April 22nd, 2017, 1:26 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:Sweet ain't from the bx never lived in the bx don't know sh*t about stop false claiming my borough

First, of all you don't live here anymore. Secondly, I can tell you that there was two fights yesterday on e174st one in front of "popeyes", and one on the other side on the "tracks" but you wouldn't know that now would you?

This n*gga skank, use to collect bottles around the hood when he was a kid. I think I seen you one time on vyse by the bottle machines. You know the ones that are on e174st/vyse , behind the "ihop"???????????
:drama:

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3510
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by SuperSweet » April 22nd, 2017, 1:29 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Sweet ain't from the bx never lived in the bx don't know sh*t about stop false claiming my borough
:2cents: :2cents: :facepalm: then he be making it seems like he knows every gang there and hangs around them :facepalm:
He don't know sh*t but google. You can easy tell who's from the the x how we communicate know spots location back blocks especially if you in the same age bracket things me and a grew up is either no longer their or rebuild
Now you frontin. But don't worry tho cuz your ganna tell us about the new building there making next door to "riteaid" on eastburnside right? or the other new buildings all around jarome

:drama:

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12918
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 22nd, 2017, 5:05 pm

SuperSweet wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Sweet ain't from the bx never lived in the bx don't know sh*t about stop false claiming my borough
:2cents: :2cents: :facepalm: then he be making it seems like he knows every gang there and hangs around them :facepalm:
He don't know sh*t but google. You can easy tell who's from the the x how we communicate know spots location back blocks especially if you in the same age bracket things me and a grew up is either no longer their or rebuild
Now you frontin. But don't worry tho cuz your ganna tell us about the new building there making next door to "riteaid" on eastburnside right? or the other new buildings all around jarome
How about you take a pic of the new building
:drama:

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25281
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by BluntedUp » April 22nd, 2017, 5:53 pm

Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13202
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 22nd, 2017, 10:56 pm

[quote="BluntedUp"]Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol[/quote

:2cents: when I read this I had nemo and supersweet in mind ,along with jayrock on the 2nd part you typed-- being from some place really and nobody still believes him :lol: ya'll gotta get off my n*gga jay rock :lmao: ... but what's worse is the sh*t 213los, nemo, supersweet does and they all "latino" Mexicans, Dominicans and Puerto Ricans too :ohhh: :lmao: that's what's worst
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12918
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 23rd, 2017, 5:37 am

BluntedUp wrote:Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol
All he does is talk Google news adds and the worst part he says he from the West side but never heard of the real murder hill

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19193
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 23rd, 2017, 5:44 am

I remember he posted a pic of a wall on the side of a store in the bx saying it was on his block :lol:

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3510
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by SuperSweet » April 23rd, 2017, 12:58 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol
@][][]['s wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol[/quote

:2cents: when I read this I had nemo and supersweet in mind ,along with jayrock on the 2nd part you typed-- being from some place really and nobody still believes him :lol: ya'll gotta get off my n*gga jay rock :lmao: ... but what's worse is the sh*t 213los, nemo, supersweet does and they all "latino" Mexicans, Dominicans and Puerto Ricans too :ohhh: :lmao: that's what's worst
SHANKZILLA wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol
All he does is talk Google news adds and the worst part he says he from the West side but never heard of the real murder hill
UHateOhnosmh wrote:I remember he posted a pic of a wall on the side of a store in the bx saying it was on his block :lol:


:lmao:


I swear I'd be bored on the internet if I didn't have y'all

Post Reply