hood up beef vol.38

True Words
underboss

Re: hood up beef vol.38

Post by True Words » April 21st, 2017, 4:21 pm

@][][]['s wrote: and chili, u saying do I want to go to church with u is code for do I wanna fight u like 99% of southern cal n*ggas :bored: I know what u meant too that's why I ignored u :lmao:
I'm convinced you have no hand game lmao n*gga think everything about fighting :lmao: you must have got ya a$$ whipped so badly before that u traumatized. Now I know why u so scared to fight ohno. U been talking sh*t about NYC for so long that you'd probably :killself: if u lost in a one on one fight to a n*gga from ny :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 4:49 pm

True Words wrote:
@][][]['s wrote: and chili, u saying do I want to go to church with u is code for do I wanna fight u like 99% of southern cal n*ggas :bored: I know what u meant too that's why I ignored u :lmao:
I'm convinced you have no hand game lmao n*gga think everything about fighting :lmao: you must have got ya a$$ whipped so badly before that u traumatized. Now I know why u so scared to fight ohno. U been talking sh*t about NYC for so long that you'd probably :killself: if u lost in a one on one fight to a n*gga from ny :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip:
if u convinced and all, send me ur pic and info to my inbox on here. once I'm done with ohno i'll come to where u at upnorth eventually.. u in nyc bkuz u act like a b*tch a$$ hating on Georgia n*gga :lmao: .. u always jumpin in sh*t bkuz u will never do sh*t yo damn self, u got til june to think of what u wanna do :ohhh: jump in the game or what.. send me yo info and come down here with him.... :dance: :shoot:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 21st, 2017, 6:28 pm

:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » April 21st, 2017, 7:53 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
if u convinced and all, send me ur pic and info to my inbox on here. once I'm done with ohno i'll come to where u at upnorth eventually.. u in nyc bkuz u act like a b*tch a$$ hating on Georgia n*gga :lmao: .. u always jumpin in sh*t bkuz u will never do sh*t yo damn self, u got til june to think of what u wanna do :ohhh: jump in the game or what.. send me yo info and come down here with him.... :dance: :shoot:
f*ck I look like sending u my pic and info. n*gga want a picture of me on some gay sh*t, f*ck they putting in that GA water that got n*ggas so gay :lmao: if u ever up north jump in my inbox but I doubt u have means of transportation. Broke a$$ n*gga can't even afford a nail clipper :lmao: u talking all this but I doubt u would meet up with me if I was in ya state, u already backed down from ohno :lmao: n*ggas get mad when u tell them the truth about themselves :lmao: u got no hands this not what u want trust me

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 21st, 2017, 10:41 pm

Damn sh*t just got real

oog

Post by » April 21st, 2017, 11:37 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
FACTS :tea:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 11:58 pm

☠ wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
:lol: bra is that n*gga true-words from new York ? :shrug: :shrug:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 22nd, 2017, 12:13 am

True Words wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
f*ck I look like sending u my pic and info. n*gga want a picture of me on some gay sh*t, f*ck they putting in that GA water that got n*ggas so gay :lmao: if u ever up north jump in my inbox but I doubt u have means of transportation. Broke a$$ n*gga can't even afford a nail clipper :lmao: u talking all this but I doubt u would meet up with me if I was in ya state, u already backed down from ohno :lmao: n*ggas get mad when u tell them the truth about themselves :lmao: u got no hands this not what u want trust me
if he aint bout nun like u say u shouldn't have a problem with sendin him yo pic and backin up wat u sayin tryna instigate but when u got a chance to back wat u say u coppin pleas :rosssip:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:16 am

@][][]['s wrote:
☠ wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
:lol: bra is that n*gga true-words from new York ? :shrug: :shrug:

n*gga prolly from delaware or sum sh*t lol

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 22nd, 2017, 12:23 am

Y'all ain't sh*t cuz if he does goto Georgia looking for twenty like I did, y'all gonna b like what's the problem,stop the violence n it isn't that serious :lmao:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:25 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:Y'all ain't sh*t cuz if he does goto Georgia looking for twenty like I did, y'all gonna b like what's the problem,stop the violence n it isn't that serious :lmao:
:cmon: ..so u went alllllll the way to Georgia to look for a n*gga? :cplease: lol

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 22nd, 2017, 12:28 am

KOM wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:Y'all ain't sh*t cuz if he does goto Georgia looking for twenty like I did, y'all gonna b like what's the problem,stop the violence n it isn't that serious :lmao:
:cmon: ..so u went alllllll the way to Georgia to look for a n*gga? :cplease: lol

I actually went to handle business, chill with my bitches, etc.a fade with twenty was also planned but he never showed up lol

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 22nd, 2017, 12:31 am

KOM wrote:
that n*gga went for his lame a$$ mixtape III's, and to try to get cooler with champ, and to hang around some Georgia bitches thinkin he fina trick me into buying 1 of his bitches, so he can fight me or robb me :facepalm: :facepalm: he had the chance in November for all of dat tho easily, now it's :shoot: :shoot: :lmao:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:32 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:

I actually went to handle business, chill with my bitches, etc.a fade with twenty was also planned but he never showed up lol
Lol....bruh u was serious about fighting folks?

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 22nd, 2017, 12:36 am

KOM wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:

Yup.u gotta read the threads to fully understand why.this wasn't a just spur of the moment thing :umhm:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:39 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:

Yup.u gotta read the threads to fully understand why.this wasn't a just spur of the moment thing :umhm:
Lol i remember some of them threads yall was going back and forth but i thought yall was jus bullshittin :shrug:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 22nd, 2017, 12:42 am

@][][]['s wrote:
KOM wrote:
that n*gga went for his lame a$$ mixtape III's, and to try to get cooler with champ, and to hang around some Georgia bitches thinkin he fina trick me into buying 1 of his bitches, so he can fight me or robb me :facepalm: :facepalm: he had the chance in November for all of dat tho easily, now it's :shoot: :shoot: :lmao:
:bored: :bored: :bored: bottom line I was there for like a week n a half chillin in yo state, u backed down, said u was gonna pull up but didn't n ppl are laughing at u.it's ok it happens to the best of them

I ain't really stressing it no more, other ppl are and u getting mad.n I'm all for joking around and sh*t on here but u can't joke bout certain things with certain ppl cuz it can lead to other things.n u can't do sh*t n expect it not to happen back to u.it's called karma.u old enuff to know this man

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:48 am

@][][]['s wrote:
KOM wrote:
:ohhh: :rosssip: ..

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 22nd, 2017, 12:49 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
KOM wrote:
:bored: :bored: :bored: bottom line I was there for like a week n a half chillin in yo state, u backed down, said u was gonna pull up but didn't n ppl are laughing at u.it's ok it happens to the best of them

I ain't really stressing it no more, other ppl are and u getting mad.n I'm all for joking around and sh*t on here but u can't joke bout certain things with certain ppl cuz it can lead to other things.n u can't do sh*t n expect it not to happen back to u.it's called karma.u old enuff to know this man
u sure u ain't stressing it no more , but getting my info and trying to find ways to get people close to me huh :lmao: .. soooooo ????? in the end ?? u gonna use ur murder mamis n sh*t or not ? u the 1 said u got a gurl who I know in person .. which I know u lying bkuz I kan be extra careful & know who I be talking to & how messy of a person she is :lmao: ..... and so what u came to Atlanta... u had people u been knowing there stop acting like I was 65% the reason u kame to Georgia :lmao: .. I believe u really saw me in macon tho.. why u ain't get out the car when u saw me in macon :ohhh:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 22nd, 2017, 12:53 am

KOM wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:

Lol i remember some of them threads yall was going back and forth but i thought yall was jus bullshittin :shrug:

It was jokes that got outta hand on his behalf n I really went out there n he didn't show up on the day we was supposed to so I left it all alone.other hoodup members just laugh at him now n keeps this "beef" going

At this point it make no sense for me to keep going back n forth with him bout this.that was November.I'm always back n forth to atl doing my own thing so if he's ready then he will hit me up