hood up beef vol.38

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: hood up beef vol.38

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 5:56 am

The Chosen One wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
☠ wrote:You respect street guy's that had physical altercations,hand to hand combat. The thought of ohno punching you has you o'd paranoid. You BDN but act like you have no friends and let one lonely Harlem guy chump you off :wtf2: Ohno has chump several of you Georgians off :wtf3: Didn't he do the same to Champ :2snaps: first :facepalm:
thing is. u proving my point dude u hate me and wanna see me dead, shot or get beat up just like 99% of the hoodup on here I don't have no friends just errbody hating me and wishing me the worse like u and the whole state of texas and the rest of the hoodup :lmao: :rip:

proved my point by typing that and coming in here trying to bring me down, hate on me, say negative sh*t for errbody to see :facepalm: :facepalm: :cmon: I'm the most hated on here and in the streets and ohno didn't want beef with champ.. they kool , u see dude knew what happened between me and ohno by the time he logged back on here :facepalm: use ur brain and stop hating Georgia I'm off that central time-zone killa sh*t :lmao:

:nplease: i still dont think these n*ggas serious. ohno aint going to ATL to body twenty.. got my son lookin like a crackhead outside on his porch shaking thinkin a Harlem n*gga is going to come see him.. tenty u from a gang n*gga f*ck u scared for? unless u the get away driver or lookout guy :lmao: ..im messin with u i still dont believe u n*ggas. just come move to san bernardino and live amongst my 5x n*ggas they will keep u safe..

guess im in the 1% that wish u no harm :yeahright: . and twenty im more hated than u are here :lol: u have no stalkers
u know I'm more hated than u on here :facepalm: look at true words and this central time zone n*gga keep bringing up everything when I post.. especially this central time zone n*gga. he been mad since I said j prince ain't got sh*t on suge knight from the 90s n rapalot is wack :facepalm:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 5:56 am

_brolic_ wrote:twenty if I was still about that outlaw sh*t I would definitely try to meet you irl you seem hilarious son

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :lmao: this fool brolic has not a drop of black DNA in him..

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 21st, 2017, 6:08 am

The Chosen One wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:twenty if I was still about that outlaw sh*t I would definitely try to meet you irl you seem hilarious son

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :lmao: this fool brolic has not a drop of black DNA in him..
Lmao

...brolic say he stay in Cobb co. Georgia, all he have to do is head str8 down I-75 for a hour 1/2 to get sh*t poppin
Ol cappin a$$ n*gga lol

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » April 21st, 2017, 6:12 am

@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:Yea twenty and oh no should get that. n*ggas done crosse the line posting pics and sh*t. But twenty scared to death. n*gga must have zero hands talking bout "I didn't want to fight so y'all can have points on me" lmao n*gga has no faith in his hands. I bet my life on it twenty cant fight for sh*t. No real street n*gga would let another n*gga come to his area and call him out and not take a fade. There been a lot of p*ssy n*ggas on this site in my 5 years being on here, twenty def in the top 5 :lmao:
I knew yo a$$ was fina post next.. well how about u come with him in june please!!!!! u doing too much not to be fighting or shooting sh*t up. u instigate everything u come to ga with him in june sir or stop jumpin in sh*t.. u hate me more than the n*gga who needs my attention does :facepalm: :smh: :cmon: b*tch a$$ hating n*gga I kan be #1 scariest n*gga u ain't gonna do sh*t or come 2 ga.. and stop saying he came to my area , if he came to macon and rode pass me and I didn't get shot at or swung on that makes him look just as bad as me :cmon: :killself:
I don't know a soul in GA so I have no reason to go there right now. but I know n*ggas who do and who know what the future gonna bring but trust and believe if I do make it out there, I'm on ya back. I have no problem throwing hands. U got no confidence in ya hand game so I'm sure I'll beat ya a$$ with ease

I don't hate u I just hate u Internet a$$ n*ggas and I love calling sh*t out when I see it. Youz a b*tch scared to fight oh no after u violated him. Don't throw a rock and hide ur hand fake a$$ bd.... who raised u

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 6:57 am

True Words wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:Yea twenty and oh no should get that. n*ggas done crosse the line posting pics and sh*t. But twenty scared to death. n*gga must have zero hands talking bout "I didn't want to fight so y'all can have points on me" lmao n*gga has no faith in his hands. I bet my life on it twenty cant fight for sh*t. No real street n*gga would let another n*gga come to his area and call him out and not take a fade. There been a lot of p*ssy n*ggas on this site in my 5 years being on here, twenty def in the top 5 :lmao:
I knew yo a$$ was fina post next.. well how about u come with him in june please!!!!! u doing too much not to be fighting or shooting sh*t up. u instigate everything u come to ga with him in june sir or stop jumpin in sh*t.. u hate me more than the n*gga who needs my attention does :facepalm: :smh: :cmon: b*tch a$$ hating n*gga I kan be #1 scariest n*gga u ain't gonna do sh*t or come 2 ga.. and stop saying he came to my area , if he came to macon and rode pass me and I didn't get shot at or swung on that makes him look just as bad as me :cmon: :killself:
I don't know a soul in GA so I have no reason to go there right now. but I know n*ggas who do and who know what the future gonna bring but trust and believe if I do make it out there, I'm on ya back. I have no problem throwing hands. U got no confidence in ya hand game so I'm sure I'll beat ya a$$ with ease

I don't hate u I just hate u Internet a$$ n*ggas and I love calling sh*t out when I see it. Youz a b*tch scared to fight oh no after u violated him. Don't throw a rock and hide ur hand fake a$$ bd .... who raised u
and if u think I'm fake III's call chi n*ggas and give em my info tell I'm fake fam. this 068th and green rIIIght here barnone forever over anything :cmon: and u dumb a$$ , bias a$$ new York n*gga u don't even know the whole story, how did I violate a n*gga by dissing 50cent for burning down his babyma house and calling him a b*tch a$$ bully :facepalm: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :smh: please go change yo a-trax and listen to some more rakim and eric-b ole , borrowing sneakers from my neighbors face a$$ boi :lmao: begging bodega's for store credit to buy wutang tapes lame a$$ n*gga :lmao: :lmao:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » April 21st, 2017, 7:02 am

KOM wrote:
Q. wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:well how about u come with him in june please!!!!! u doing too much not to be fighting or shooting sh*t up. u instigate everything :

:ohhh:
n*ggahs better stop sleeping on 20 lol

Lol right!....twenty gone do one of these hoodup n*ggas in

Exactly

YayArea
colonel

Post by YayArea » April 21st, 2017, 7:03 am

Y'all cant be serious.... :huhwhat: :facepalm:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 7:05 am

KOM wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Lmao

...brolic say he stay in Cobb co. Georgia, all he have to do is head str8 down I-75 for a hour 1/2 to get sh*t poppin
Ol cappin a$$ n*gga lol
:lol: nawl my III's, brolic wrote me on f.b last year. not on some lets hit sh*t but just warning me n*ggas had me pic out on the hoodup bra good in my book and we kool :lol:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 21st, 2017, 7:11 am

This how it started.look at the emotion in twentys post when he said he's gonna do it cuz I sided with 50 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Attachments
Screenshot_20170421-010516.png
Screenshot_20170421-010516.png (598.75 KiB) Viewed 665 times
Screenshot_20170421-010545.png
Screenshot_20170421-010545.png (566.46 KiB) Viewed 665 times
Screenshot_20170421-010607.png
Screenshot_20170421-010607.png (672.59 KiB) Viewed 665 times
Screenshot_20170421-010731.png
Screenshot_20170421-010731.png (939.89 KiB) Viewed 665 times

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 7:27 am

@][][]['s wrote:
KOM wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Lmao

Ol cappin a$$ n*gga lol
:lol: nawl my III's, brolic wrote me on f.b last year. not on some lets hit sh*t but just warning me n*ggas had me pic out on the hoodup bra good in my book and we kool :lol:

twenty if u and brolic cool and i cant catch im, than ill just wat for u to vsit cali and im going to knuckleup with you instead :yeahright: :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 7:33 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:This how it started.look at the emotion in twentys post when he said he's gonna do it cuz I sided with 50 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lmaoooooooooo i was involved and invited twenty to come to church with me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

twenty u suppose to be a hood street ngga u aint suppose to be scared to throw them paws!! yo bluntedup was twenty one of yo nggas that ran when them dominicans jumped u and left yo dna on the side of the Italian food market? :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 7:38 am

so he said he'll do what 50 did and burn his babyma house down, that was the 2nd strike the first strike was posting my real name first :lmao: then I posted yo pic, until u posted my pic and address either way I guess it's too late too turn back now ain't no exits.. #f*ck ohno and Curtis Jackson :lmao:

and chili, u saying do I want to go to church with u is code for do I wanna fight u like 99% of southern cal n*ggas :bored: I know what u meant too that's why I ignored u :lmao:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 7:38 am

so he said he'll do what 50 did and burn his babyma house down, that was the 2nd strike the first strike was posting my real name first :lmao: then I posted yo pic, until u posted my pic and address either way I guess it's too late too turn back now ain't no exits.. #f*ck ohno and Curtis Jackson :lmao:

and chili, u saying do I want to go to church with u is code for do I wanna fight u like 99% of southern cal n*ggas :bored: I know what u meant too that's why I ignored u :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 21st, 2017, 7:40 am

@][][]['s wrote:so he said he'll do what 50 did and burn his babyma house down, that was the 2nd strike the first strike was posting my real name first :lmao: then I posted yo pic, until u posted my pic and address either way I guess it's too late too turn back now ain't no exits.. #f*ck ohno and Curtis Jackson :lmao:

I didn't post yo name at all until way after you posted my pic

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 21st, 2017, 7:43 am

sh*t as a matter of fact u posted my name first n that white troll hit me up on Facebook then that's the only reason y I posted your name.n I didn't even put your full name.so yea u started this

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 21st, 2017, 7:48 am

But f*ck it I did what I said I was gonna do.I came to your state, told you multiple spots to meet me and u didn't even tho u said u would.it's nothing to drive from Macon to street execs/atl n back.makes me think u really don't drive lol

But it is what it is tho.I'll b back out there making moves chillin :naswin:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 7:49 am

@][][]['s wrote:so he said he'll do what 50 did and burn his babyma house down, that was the 2nd strike the first strike was posting my real name first :lmao: then I posted yo pic, until u posted my pic and address either way I guess it's too late too turn back now ain't no exits.. #f*ck ohno and Curtis Jackson :lmao:

lmaooooooo oh i see.. so yall do have a legit beef :lmao: ... damn i didnt even get to see ohno pic, i might have to fry him up too.. maybe i seen it but didnt care to respond.. but still both of yall f*cked up n put each other personal info on here..

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 21st, 2017, 8:16 am

:wtf3: :wtf3: soooo the white troll hit u up and had yo info bkuz of me .. when u been arguing with that confedential profile on here the longest and another weird profile who be posting videos all the time :facepalm: :cmon: :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 21st, 2017, 8:39 am

Yup n u kept saying my name.u know it's weirdos n 6855 guests on here.I still don't know who that person was

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » April 21st, 2017, 4:18 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:

I don't hate u I just hate u Internet a$$ n*ggas and I love calling sh*t out when I see it. Youz a b*tch scared to fight oh no after u violated him. Don't throw a rock and hide ur hand fake a$$ bd .... who raised u
and if u think I'm fake III's call chi n*ggas and give em my info tell I'm fake fam. this 068th and green rIIIght here barnone forever over anything :cmon: and u dumb a$$ , bias a$$ new York n*gga u don't even know the whole story, how did I violate a n*gga by dissing 50cent for burning down his babyma house and calling him a b*tch a$$ bully :facepalm: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :smh: please go change yo a-trax and listen to some more rakim and eric-b ole , borrowing sneakers from my neighbors face a$$ boi :lmao: begging bodega's for store credit to buy wutang tapes lame a$$ n*gga :lmao: :lmao:
I'm not from New York so how am I biased about a 50 cent story. :facepalm: U violated by posting that mans pic on here after he added u on Facebook. Weird a$$ n*gga. How u gonna disrespect a n*gga, then when he call u out for the ones you tuck ya tail and got a million excuses. "I don't want y'all to record so you can have hood up points" :facepalm: u a b*tch just face it. You a 35 year old lil homie in ur hood, the youngest bd in macon :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: