joining a gang on tha island

freemaxbdotcom
fresh meat

joining a gang on tha island

Post by freemaxbdotcom » April 18th, 2017, 4:50 pm

lets say a n*gga goes to the island neutral and when he comes home da n*gga all of a sudden is MBF cus he joined on the island. do n*ggas on the outside look at a n*gga less of a man cus n*ggas prolly forced son to turn MB to survive.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: joining a gang on tha island

Post by Quiet-Q » April 18th, 2017, 5:13 pm

I remember 1 of my older mans from jamaica (queens) that got killed if i remember correctly got down with blood in jail in his early 20s(it was a minute ago so my memory on that is type foggy of if he was in jail or on streets)...n*ggahs around the way still respected him (n*ggahs outside the way hated him before he turned blood because he used to do n*ggahs dirty..but after becoming blood he did even more n*ggahs dirty...set trippin on other blood n*ggahs from other spots in queens.)..none the less n*ggahs who was cool & loved him didnt change they views on him

You gotta take into consideration though that at 1 point & time in ny this was a regular thing because alotta n*ggahs was turning blood strictly on the island & coming back to they hoods putting n*ggahs on

Bloodshed 000
prospect

Post by Bloodshed 000 » April 18th, 2017, 9:20 pm

Becoming gang in prison is official truth be told.
home of the hittaz

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 19th, 2017, 12:19 am

sh*t cool unless u a crip or from another gang

thug angel
underboss

Post by thug angel » April 19th, 2017, 5:36 pm

Like what Q said straight facts n*ggas gone see if u real right when u gotta put pressure on n*ggas anyway behind and from behind the g wall now do u respect these crip n*ggas that hit the g wall and don't bang there sh*t like they wasn't crippin n the town