Who Started HOOVER HILL? 52 Hoover Crip set in Ivy Hill * Newark NJ?

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier

Re: Who Started HOOVER HILL? 52 Hoover Crip set in Ivy Hill * Newark NJ?

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 21st, 2017, 2:14 am

07017Northside wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
07017Northside wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
07017Northside wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
07017Northside wrote:SALUTE TO 'ILL HILL', sh*t USED TO RING BELLS ON THE NORTHSIDE TOO. IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT, THAT sh*t WAS A BONAFIDE H52VER ZONE. THE ONLY CRIP HOOD IN NEWARK AT THE TIME THAT WASN'T PUSHIN' GRAPE. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG... :2cents:
Who started Hoover Hill fam? Was it the OG Osirus dude?
NO DISRESPECT, BUT C'MON BRO. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER NOT TO ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THAT.
"Should know better not to ask a question like that" :lmao: c'mon fam... this is TheHoodUp we suppose to expose rats like OG Osirus

U must be a Hoover or Hoover groupie, say no more
I'M NOT THE ONE, ON THE NET INQUIRING ON HOOD POLITICS. I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT. JUST ASK YOURSELF: 'IS THIS A QUESTION THAT I CAN GO THE BLOCK, AND ASK ANYONE?' IT'S A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT YOU CAN'T, AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY. AS SOON AS YOU START INVOLVING YOURSELF IN POLITICS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, THEN sh*t CAN GET GRIMEY. I'M PUTTING YOU ON TO PROPER ETIQUETTE BECAUSE YOU'RE ACTING AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW.
Etiquette ? :lmao: :lmao:

All the Hoover Hill crips that would have told me who started the turf are long dead. Im kinda asking in hindsight, feel me

THAT'S RIGHT, ETIQUETTE: THE CUSTOMARY CODE OF BEHAVIOR IN SOCIETY OR AMONG MEMBERS OF A PARTICULAR PROFESSION OR GROUP. YOU'RE NOT W/S 52HGC, SO THE IDEA OF YOU INQUIRING ON POLITICS THAT DON'T CONCERN YOU WILL BE TAKEN AS DISRESPECT. ANCIENT OR NOT, IT'S STILL PART OF THEIR HISTORY AND IS STRICTLY (SET BUSINESS). DO WHAT YOU WANT, BUT REMEMBER: 'CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT.' YOU BE CAREFUL... :2cents:
I could hold my own, i know how to play this game. Not worried AT ALL

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » April 22nd, 2017, 12:35 am

Just talked to my pops today(he dipped out the bronx to go to newark) strange enough seeing this topic he said hes in ivy hill (they said it was apart of newark )....funny seeing n*ggahs on here talk about ivy hill & a few days later im hearing about it in real life

07017Northside
underboss

Post by 07017Northside » April 22nd, 2017, 12:51 am

Q. wrote:Just talked to my pops today(he dipped out the bronx to go to newark) strange enough seeing this topic he said hes in ivy hill (they said it was apart of newark )....funny seeing n*ggahs on here talk about ivy hill & a few days later im hearing about it in real life
AIN'T THAT SOME sh*t? BUT YEAH, IVY HILL IS NEWARK THROUGH AND THROUGH. #FACTS

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 29th, 2017, 6:30 pm

Update........ I found out who started Hoover Hill set in Ivy Hill

Found out a few were Blood drops then became Grape Street then picked up the Hoover movement once the big homies from Irvington from 20th Avenue started moving

Did some Facebook digging, connected the dots. Jokers be telling everything on FB. If they aint telling, they implying or insinuating LMAO. Alotta of snitch type dudes pushing Hoover :lol:

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 29th, 2017, 6:39 pm

Got paperwork on the OG snitch too :drama:

Turned cooperating informant to get out of a jam. Disappeared and left Hoover Hill lil homies to fend for themselves :killself:

Damn shame all these HH Crips got dat big ugly looking "C" burn branded on left arms to signify they West Side 52 Crippin :lmao:

J-R_RiDa
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » April 30th, 2017, 6:15 am

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:Update........ I found out who started Hoover Hill set in Ivy Hill

Found out a few were Blood drops then became Grape Street then picked up the Hoover movement once the big homies from Irvington from 20th Avenue started moving

Did some Facebook digging, connected the dots. Jokers be telling everything on FB. If they aint telling, they implying or insinuating LMAO. Alotta of snitch type dudes pushing Hoover :lol:
blood drops then became grape then hoova????? yea keep listening or "connecting the dots" as you say, that'll get you what you wanna know :lmao:, blood to grape to hoova thats a good one.

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 1st, 2017, 5:21 am

J-R_RiDa wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:Update........ I found out who started Hoover Hill set in Ivy Hill

blood drops then became grape then hoova????? yea keep listening or "connecting the dots" as you say, that'll get you what you wanna know :lmao:, blood to grape to hoova thats a good one.
dude slam dunk reaching like jordan in space jam :lol:

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 1st, 2017, 5:22 am

blood drops tho :lol:

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » May 1st, 2017, 3:31 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:

Doon was reppin Blood first under West, was UBN Bloody buddies with 93 Blood dude from project buildings, dark skin P*****. Then became Grape Street, then lastly 52 Hoover. Remember I visited Tuxedo, oh boy live around the corner

Fam I aint no youngster, been around the Hill for many years early 90s. Been around since punk a$$ Jesse was bully dudes down the Hill, until he got his faced carved up like jack o lantern. Been around since my cousin Salute and his homie Wack the REAL Wack was running the park. Been around since Rowdy Rahz played ball with the homies. Real Newark flava. Not this corny era

I even know who YOU are, in real life. I figured it out with all the damn Eastern Parkway/Bradley Courts/151 Tombstone clues you post on this snitch a$$ website :lol: you always been a cool chill dude though, much respect :tiphat:

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 1st, 2017, 7:03 pm

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:

Doon was reppin Blood first under West, was UBN Bloody buddies with 93 Blood dude from project buildings, dark skin P*****. Then became Grape Street, then lastly 52 Hoover. Remember I visited Tuxedo, oh boy live around the corner

Fam I aint no youngster, been around the Hill for many years early 90s. Been around since punk a$$ Jesse was bully dudes down the Hill, until he got his faced carved up like jack o lantern. Been around since my cousin Salute and his homie Wack the REAL Wack was running the park. Been around since Rowdy Rahz played ball with the homies. Real Newark flava. Not this corny era

I even know who YOU are, in real life. I figured it out with all the damn Eastern Parkway/Bradley Courts/151 Tombstone clues you post on this snitch a$$ website :lol: you always been a cool chill dude though, much respect :tiphat:
whats corny about this newark era? sh*t just as wild :shrug:

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 1st, 2017, 7:03 pm

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » May 1st, 2017, 10:22 pm

Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:

Goofy dudes like you :killself: sideline Bossip.com N*ggaz that swear they in the mix of real Newark sh*t

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 1st, 2017, 11:02 pm

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:

Goofy dudes like you :killself: sideline Bossip.com N*ggaz that swear they in the mix of real Newark sh*t

actaully im in the mix lil guy :lol:

never sideline bossip.com on my end im not making threads about some old sh*t unlike you :umhm:

who one going through facebook trying connect dots about a gang and area they barely from you just vist a couple times scoob :lmao:

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » May 2nd, 2017, 12:51 am

Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:

never sideline bossip.com on my end im not making threads about some old sh*t unlike you :umhm:

who one going through facebook trying connect dots about a gang and area they barely from you just vist a couple times scoob :lmao:
Okay gangsta. Have a nice day.

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 2nd, 2017, 12:57 am

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:

Okay gangsta. Have a nice day.
same to you my guy be safe my n*gga :tiphat:

J-R_RiDa
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » May 3rd, 2017, 7:27 am

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:

So then you should understand why certain sh*t should not be spoken on.... and know me in real life? You may know the previous user of this account & if you know really know him then you know what he doing with himself so he ain't beat for the street sh*t, but you got the right circle though lol :salute:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 20th, 2017, 7:00 pm

07017Northside wrote:
Q. wrote:Just talked to my pops today(he dipped out the bronx to go to newark) strange enough seeing this topic he said hes in ivy hill (they said it was apart of newark )....funny seeing n*ggahs on here talk about ivy hill & a few days later im hearing about it in real life
AIN'T THAT SOME sh*t? BUT YEAH, IVY HILL IS NEWARK THROUGH AND THROUGH. #FACTS

Around kerrigan & mt.vernon or some sh*t like that

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » July 18th, 2017, 4:12 am

HOOVER HILL Crips ⤵

Cocaine
captain

Post by Cocaine » July 18th, 2017, 4:13 am

HK

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » July 18th, 2017, 4:15 am

IVY HILL PARK HOOVER HILL headquarters. Check out Ivy Hill Projects in the background 💯 Hoovers NEVER had the buildings though