Addison Latin Counts in Hanover Park Latin Kings Hood? Video

Post Reply
ChiTownGooN
fresh meat
Posts: 41
Joined: March 29th, 2015, 10:24 am

Addison Latin Counts in Hanover Park Latin Kings Hood? Video

Post by ChiTownGooN » April 10th, 2017, 3:41 pm

What yall think? lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4DwvdaX-U [youtube][/youtube]

User avatar
justenoughswag
foot soldier
Posts: 162
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Re: Addison Latin Counts in Hanover Park Latin Kings Hood? Video

Post by justenoughswag » April 17th, 2017, 9:44 pm

ChiTownGooN wrote:What yall think? lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4DwvdaX-U [youtube][/youtube]
my n*gga told me bout that sh*t they some bald n*ggas with face tattoos of the latin count apparently they supa deep

User avatar
justenoughswag
foot soldier
Posts: 162
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Re: Addison Latin Counts in Hanover Park Latin Kings Hood? Video

Post by justenoughswag » April 17th, 2017, 9:56 pm

however the ones from the vid look goofy as hell it looks like 3 am and is they even in the browns?

ChiTownGooN
fresh meat
Posts: 41
Joined: March 29th, 2015, 10:24 am

Re: Addison Latin Counts in Hanover Park Latin Kings Hood? Video

Post by ChiTownGooN » April 19th, 2017, 2:35 pm

justenoughswag wrote:however the ones from the vid look goofy as hell it looks like 3 am and is they even in the browns?
It is like around that time i heard birds chirping ha and yea that is the browns

User avatar
justenoughswag
foot soldier
Posts: 162
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Re: Addison Latin Counts in Hanover Park Latin Kings Hood? Video

Post by justenoughswag » April 20th, 2017, 9:24 pm

ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:however the ones from the vid look goofy as hell it looks like 3 am and is they even in the browns?
It is like around that time i heard birds chirping ha and yea that is the browns
homie told me it was at 4 am lmao weak a$$ counts always goin in hoods at 3 am

Post Reply