Mississippi rap scene

SolidT15th
major

Mississippi rap scene

Post by SolidT15th » March 29th, 2017, 6:17 pm

What's going on with the rap game in the sip??? I grew up Bumpin sh*t like Mississippi Mafia,Wood st playaz,Wyldlife society n sh*t like that....around 2010-2012 it seemed like Jacktown was putting together a nice lil movement with Battlefield Pierre,Terry rd Tank n especially Lynch st Loudpack.LSPG seemed like they was gonna shake something they was putting out steady videos n pretty good music but then it seem like every thing done came to a stop.I seen a few lil cats from Cracktown been puttin some good sh*t out in 2016.....any y'all boys got some insight or other current names for a brotha? :tiphat:

_brolic_
superior

Re: Mississippi rap scene

Post by _brolic_ » March 30th, 2017, 5:52 am

Wood Street Playaz was our sh*t back in high school. Saw them at a show with 8Ball & MJG mad VLs and GDs from different sets and sh*t were there sh*t felt like it could pop off at any time but thankfully nothing happened. Main thing with young rappers in Jackson today not popping off is they keep getting arrested for stupid sh*t just as they're about to get big. Mimicking Chicago, as usual. Still, I haven't lived there for almost two years now so I'm pretty much done with that city

SolidT15th
major

Post by SolidT15th » March 30th, 2017, 6:10 pm

Yeah that's usually how it happens .......you seen these videos of the trailer park royals ???? Them boys got a lil rap group w some music n videos on YouTube .Its exactly what you'd expect n the comments section is comedic gold also
They also got a video from them Lk 's on the coast......the video alright but again it's what you'd expect from ALKN in the Sip.....all whiteboys n they even got a lil black dude reppin w em also.That entire deck would flip AVLN if they had the opportunity lol

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 3rd, 2017, 2:52 pm

What about rae shremmard or rick ross tho? Lol...thats f*cked up they dont put on for the sip...i f*cks wit some of big krit music tho

SolidT15th
major

Post by SolidT15th » April 3rd, 2017, 3:42 pm

I done seen officer Ross go back to Clarksdale and do things for the kids n sh*t but he a pig so who cares.Rae Shremmurd or however it's spelled got they money n rolled the f*ck out lol....them lil dudes are now on some A1 industry sh*t
-Krit nice,I like certain songs of his but I see him going the same route as David Banner which is smart....that brother is intelligent n making cake
Doe Hicks nice also