-"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 19th, 2017, 1:25 am

only thing about that who created nature? how did we get here how did this planet get here the universe? 2 me its 2 much so i believe a God a being created it its more logical to me plus i dont believe in sh*t happening by chance
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » March 19th, 2017, 2:27 am

:facepalm: :cmon: been tellin u n*ggas this
GoFund Me account been up for 3 weeks and ain't get a dollar. Will make youtube videos for donations. God bless

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » March 19th, 2017, 2:34 am

:lol: ya'll noticed everybody chipped in , except chili :ohhh: bkuz he don't know nothing about this :lmao: this 2 above his head :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Rollin6ocrip
associate

Post by Rollin6ocrip » March 19th, 2017, 8:00 am

god aint nature! hes the sky!!! when you die, you go in the sky... others bkecome bkelizeans :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lmao: i wish youll see dat SwuvvLX :lol:

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » March 21st, 2017, 5:22 am

[quote="@][][]['s"]that's the thing .. the real creator created more than just earth and mother nature on earth. all solar systems, universes is infinite in time and size in , yet we have more than 1 universe.. what are on the other side of black holes :ohhh: ?

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4h2wDGxab14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tCQRACgxYro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dhx5HAgVD_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube][/quote]

The universe has a beginning nothing with a beginning is infinite or eternal... All this sh*t they talk about infinity is just a theory they can up with the concept bc it was beyond their realm of understanding..Like I said nothing with a beginning is eternal or infinite that even goes for numbers.... Infinity as it goes for created things is just a mathematical theory.

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » March 21st, 2017, 5:28 am

[quote="townbizzEa$T O"]only thing about that who created nature? how did we get here how did this planet get here the universe? 2 me its 2 much so i believe a God a being created it its more logical to me plus i dont believe in sh*t happening by chance[/quote]

I support that demonstration..Nature was worshipped by many ancient ppl their priest who were scientist mislead the gnorant masses and pretended to know the future etc so men worshipped the priest as gods or made them Kings or sometimes both if you look at the king's in predynastic Egypt..Nature is nothing but laws of the universe ..The question is who established these laws..Nothing in nature can definitely deviate from the law it is subject to...If nature was God it shouldn't be studying k or subjugated by laws..If you look at it deep enough that theory is totally irrational.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 21st, 2017, 5:32 am

Yall need to try acid and expand yall minds. Yall boys dont know what being intune feel like til u drop some tabs :stoned:

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 21st, 2017, 6:48 am

I know people who tripped on Acid and their lives changed :lol:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 21st, 2017, 8:04 am

BluntedUp wrote:Yall need to try acid and expand yall minds. Yall boys dont know what being intune feel like til u drop some tabs :stoned:
I'm good with weed n drink anything else is a no go for me n I dnt even smoke that often anymore once every few months ima get back to smoking more kuz I write more music when I do :lmao: :lmao:

JerseyCity201
boss

Post by JerseyCity201 » March 21st, 2017, 8:33 am

BluntedUp wrote:Yall need to try acid and expand yall minds. Yall boys dont know what being intune feel like til u drop some tabs :stoned:
:lol: I dropped acid before, I felt shrooms expanded my mind more though. Smoke a L and eat some shrooms you'll have the answers to the universe.... But write that sh*t down cause your mind is gonna be working faster then your memory can hold the info :lol:

I don't think I would ever do acid again cause a bad trip can be permanent, shrooms is natural.

What always bugged me out is how the hood never excepted shrooms and considered it a weird white boy drug. The same sh*t was said about E, Molly, Percs etc now every hood acts like that shits acceptable. Go figure :shrug:

Shrooms can be grown indoors with a high profit ratio for the investment yet in 2017 u still don't hear bout no shroom spots. Peyote i always wanted to try too.

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » March 21st, 2017, 10:57 am

JerseyCity201 wrote:
:lol: I dropped acid before, I felt shrooms expanded my mind more though. Smoke a L and eat some shrooms you'll have the answers to the universe.... But write that sh*t down cause your mind is gonna be working faster then your memory can hold the info :lol:

I don't think I would ever do acid again cause a bad trip can be permanent, shrooms is natural.

What always bugged me out is how the hood never excepted shrooms and considered it a weird white boy drug. The same sh*t was said about E, Molly, Percs etc now every hood acts like that shits acceptable. Go figure :shrug:

Shrooms can be grown indoors with a high profit ratio for the investment yet in 2017 u still don't hear bout no shroom spots. Peyote i always wanted to try too.
I got a white boy who was a shroom dealer in the Carolinas. We used to swap drugs and I take the shrooms back to VA with me. He had entire closets shroomed out where he ferments the sh*t himself. I made some money dealing shroomed but it wasn't consistent for me because I wasn't constantly around that clientele. That sh*t is a good hustle if you got the goods and around muhfuckas who trip on that sh*t. You find one bulk buyer and you good because it normally ain't multiple shroom dealers running around. At most 2-3. Easy to get that money if you in that lane, sh*t is cheap to produce, cheap to buy, easy to conceal, easy to wash, not a huge profit loss you take with other drugs if sh*t get tight...

Never tried it though, I never been a druggie... :lol:
MONSOON wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:only thing about that who created nature? how did we get here how did this planet get here the universe? 2 me its 2 much so i believe a God a being created it its more logical to me plus i dont believe in sh*t happening by chance

I support that demonstration..Nature was worshipped by many ancient ppl their priest who were scientist mislead the gnorant masses and pretended to know the future etc so men worshipped the priest as gods or made them Kings or sometimes both if you look at the king's in predynastic Egypt..Nature is nothing but laws of the universe ..The question is who established these laws..Nothing in nature can definitely deviate from the law it is subject to...If nature was God it shouldn't be studying k or subjugated by laws..If you look at it deep enough that theory is totally irrational.
This is one of the best topics I seen on here. Obviously humans created religion, religion is a concept based on thirst for knowledge. One thing that is a fact: there was a time that there wasn't a such thing as human beings, then human beings appear. Those early humans had no idea they were the first humans, they had no idea of anything, and being that we are superbly intelligent animals, as we grew and expanded the hunger for knowledge increased. Once that happened we had to make sense for our existence. That's what religion is to people, it defines your existence and purpose. And good for people who are religious, because religion gave humans a structure and a set of ethics to live by, no matter how f*cked the downsides are. If religion didn't exist can you imagine how much crazier the world could be?

So I don't understand the animosity that non-religious people have for religion. I kinda believe that whatever people believe is their reality and their destiny into the next life/dimension/etc...

Personally, I only accept religion as a concept that people live by to give their lives meaning. I believe there is a God. Is he nature? I can believe that---I don't believe God is a being sitting in a kingdom in heaven. I don't believe in Armageddon or The Return. I don't believe in Devils and angels in the biblical sense. I do believe there is God within all of us, there is a devil and an angel within all of us. Almost like the Five Percenters....

Honestly, as you or someone else mentioned, Life is just to large in scope to understand in our current forms. Humans are the most intelligent things to touch this planet. I do believe that we all have the ability to reach the highest understanding but it's in such a darkened and protected part of our brain, less than 0.000001% of humans have ever realized it. It's not a type of knowledge that's readily available, it takes a specific level of trauma or gift to tap into, it probably is fatal because that level of knowledge is too vast for the size of the human brain....

I also believe that the truth is revealed to everyone upon death. I've believed that since I was a child. I believe in reincarnation too but when you're reincarnated you're not born again to the sane form so besides some deja vu experiences, there is no way to carry that knowledge through to your next form; its erased. That life you once had is dead...

Really though, my beliefs were based out of personal journey for understanding. Everybody has a similar journey. I just don't choose religion but my beliefs are the same at the root--a thirst for meaning if existence. And my entire belief system is probably 200000% wrong! :lol:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 21st, 2017, 11:14 am

murksiderock wrote:
JerseyCity201 wrote:

I got a white boy who was a shroom dealer in the Carolinas. We used to swap drugs and I take the shrooms back to VA with me. He had entire closets shroomed out where he ferments the sh*t himself. I made some money dealing shroomed but it wasn't consistent for me because I wasn't constantly around that clientele. That sh*t is a good hustle if you got the goods and around muhfuckas who trip on that sh*t. You find one bulk buyer and you good because it normally ain't multiple shroom dealers running around. At most 2-3. Easy to get that money if you in that lane, sh*t is cheap to produce, cheap to buy, easy to conceal, easy to wash, not a huge profit loss you take with other drugs if sh*t get tight...

Never tried it though, I never been a druggie... :lol:
MONSOON wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:only thing about that who created nature? how did we get here how did this planet get here the universe? 2 me its 2 much so i believe a God a being created it its more logical to me plus i dont believe in sh*t happening by chance

This is one of the best topics I seen on here. Obviously humans created religion, religion is a concept based on thirst for knowledge. One thing that is a fact: there was a time that there wasn't a such thing as human beings, then human beings appear. Those early humans had no idea they were the first humans, they had no idea of anything, and being that we are superbly intelligent animals, as we grew and expanded the hunger for knowledge increased. Once that happened we had to make sense for our existence. That's what religion is to people, it defines your existence and purpose. And good for people who are religious, because religion gave humans a structure and a set of ethics to live by, no matter how f*cked the downsides are. If religion didn't exist can you imagine how much crazier the world could be?

So I don't understand the animosity that non-religious people have for religion. I kinda believe that whatever people believe is their reality and their destiny into the next life/dimension/etc...

Personally, I only accept religion as a concept that people live by to give their lives meaning. I believe there is a God. Is he nature? I can believe that---I don't believe God is a being sitting in a kingdom in heaven. I don't believe in Armageddon or The Return. I don't believe in Devils and angels in the biblical sense. I do believe there is God within all of us, there is a devil and an angel within all of us. Almost like the Five Percenters....

Honestly, as you or someone else mentioned, Life is just to large in scope to understand in our current forms. Humans are the most intelligent things to touch this planet. I do believe that we all have the ability to reach the highest understanding but it's in such a darkened and protected part of our brain, less than 0.000001% of humans have ever realized it. It's not a type of knowledge that's readily available, it takes a specific level of trauma or gift to tap into, it probably is fatal because that level of knowledge is too vast for the size of the human brain....

I also believe that the truth is revealed to everyone upon death. I've believed that since I was a child. I believe in reincarnation too but when you're reincarnated you're not born again to the sane form so besides some deja vu experiences, there is no way to carry that knowledge through to your next form; its erased. That life you once had is dead...

Really though, my beliefs were based out of personal journey for understanding. Everybody has a similar journey. I just don't choose religion but my beliefs are the same at the root--a thirst for meaning if existence. And my entire belief system is probably 200000% wrong! :lol:

u mentioned armogeddon I was skeptical bout that sh*t but on multiple occasions I had dreams I was ridin in my whip n as I was drivin I saw souls goin up to the sky guess heaven me and hella other people was left on earth other sh*t that convinced me heaven n hell was real I had multiple dreams of heaven n hell :shrug:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 21st, 2017, 5:11 pm

JerseyCity201 wrote:

One trip i couldnt get this certain sound out my head the day after. I was like damn i f*cked myself :wtf2: went away after the 2nd day but yea bro sh*t wasnt fun trying to eradicate a sound from your head. It was like whenu got a song stuck in ur head but more intrusive and more frequent. :ohlawd:

My whole line a thinkin was f*cked that night too :lol: . But that wasnt clean acid that was RCs. sh*t is like a metaphysical bat to the face.

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » March 21st, 2017, 7:18 pm

Good topic

urmom45
captain

Post by urmom45 » March 21st, 2017, 10:40 pm

Man. Where to start on this topic. I've always thought about this type of stuff since I was a kid. I really would like to believe that there is some kind of higher power or balance to the universe than what meets the eye. Like when we die something else happens. I don't believe in any particular religion but id say yea I just don't think humans could have such complex minds and feel emotions without there being something else higher. I get that those could just be survival instincts but I don't think do. And like someone here mentioned deja vu that's crazy because how can any science explain that? Like its little things I do and I'm like dann I remember this exact moment. That sh*t has always tripped me out.

1️⃣
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » March 21st, 2017, 10:43 pm

Im a afraid of what I might do on that , to myself or others. I stear away from halucinigens

Far as the topic's concern. Im an atheist and believe every man is their own god and they decide their own heaven and hell on this earth based on choices they make.

urmom45
captain

Post by urmom45 » March 21st, 2017, 10:58 pm

#1 wrote:
Im a afraid of what I might do on that , to myself or others. I stear away from halucinigens

Far as the topic's concern. Im an atheist and believe every man is their own god and they decide their own heaven and hell on this earth based on choices they make.
What do you believe happens after you die? Not to start an argument but I've always wondered this with people who call themselves atheists like do believe nothing happens after you die ? Like that's it? I just can't wrap my head around that concept.

1️⃣
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » March 21st, 2017, 11:20 pm

urmom45 wrote:
#1 wrote:

What do you believe happens after you die? Not to start an argument but I've always wondered this with people who call themselves atheists like do believe nothing happens after you die ? Like that's it? I just can't wrap my head around that concept.
Nothing. Blackness, no conciousness, no self awareness just nothingness.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 21st, 2017, 11:21 pm

urmom45 wrote:Man. Where to start on this topic. I've always thought about this type of stuff since I was a kid. I really would like to believe that there is some kind of higher power or balance to the universe than what meets the eye. Like when we die something else happens. I don't believe in any particular religion but id say yea I just don't think humans could have such complex minds and feel emotions without there being something else higher. I get that those could just be survival instincts but I don't think do. And like someone here mentioned deja vu that's crazy because how can any science explain that? Like its little things I do and I'm like dann I remember this exact moment. That sh*t has always tripped me out.
I feel the same way...i dont wanna say im athiest i feel its some type of higher power(something past what we know living) but at the same token im not a religious nut..

1️⃣
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » March 21st, 2017, 11:21 pm

But just before you die your brain maybe sending you some scrambled visions and memories...Like a dream