Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Khmer100
prince

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Post by Khmer100 » March 19th, 2017, 12:51 pm

And just cuz you Wearin a lil latex glove at work don't mean sh*t u still gay foe touchin dicks n*gga ol walkin out the patient room like

The Azian is bacc cuhz

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 4:24 pm

cough.... :tea:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 19th, 2017, 4:33 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
☠ wrote:Why are black men so jealous of other black men? George Bush received a fortune after his presidency yet not one white man said the rest of the whites didn't get anything.
n*ggas taught to hate themswlves out here. n*gga chili said he aint expect that n*gga to do sh*t. Ole boy sound like he was raised by a bitter single black mother. :lmao: n*gga cant even be like "ight atleast we had a black president" and keep it pushin.

Chili u say u dont even f*ck wit politics yet u bring up obama more than n*ggas who interested wit politics in here. And its always negative lol.

The hatin sh*t african americans be on is sickening. You think republicans is mad trump is cutting their meals on wheels and healthcare? Nah they just happy a white man runnin sh*t again lol. I guess white people out here different. n*ggas hate themselves and dont even know it lol.

I don't hate Obama I think he is a very likable person.. when he was elected I was shocked.. white folks was mad as sh*t.. blunt u n*ggas is sensitive n not grasping what I'm saying.. I won't keep explaining sh*t to u n*ggas.. I bring up politics cuz I'm taunting u n*ggas.. and why the f*ck the gay tranny Asian keeps coming in my post n directions messages to me? Let my nuts breath!! Why do u keep talkingbto me? lol I'm starting to think Khmer is one of my exs who is mad at me..

Yo ain't never lied bout that sallie mae sh*t!!
Lol brotherman i f*ck wit politics u dont. So i take what u say with a grain of salt honestly. I dont look at politics as a way out for blacks i look at politics to see where the country at.

U laugh and taunt n*ggas who follow politics like they dont know whats going on. I find the thought of that alone crazy. :lol:

U say u see what's going on but do u really? U think voting is going to help us? f*ck naww.. y'all believe in them while I don't!! I see the ones who is ignored, n other n*ggas do too.. so how can y'all talk sh*t? Yes I feel voting helps out other people but not us.. we have secrets groups playing chess with our asses
This n*gga dead disregarded what i just said lol. Its like talkin wit a hardhead child.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 4:52 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
☠ wrote:Why are black men so jealous of other black men? George Bush received a fortune after his presidency yet not one white man said the rest of the whites didn't get anything.
n*ggas taught to hate themswlves out here. n*gga chili said he aint expect that n*gga to do sh*t. Ole boy sound like he was raised by a bitter single black mother. :lmao: n*gga cant even be like "ight atleast we had a black president" and keep it pushin.

Chili u say u dont even f*ck wit politics yet u bring up obama more than n*ggas who interested wit politics in here. And its always negative lol.

The hatin sh*t african americans be on is sickening. You think republicans is mad trump is cutting their meals on wheels and healthcare? Nah they just happy a white man runnin sh*t again lol. I guess white people out here different. n*ggas hate themselves and dont even know it lol.

I don't hate Obama I think he is a very likable person.. when he was elected I was shocked.. white folks was mad as sh*t.. blunt u n*ggas is sensitive n not grasping what I'm saying.. I won't keep explaining sh*t to u n*ggas.. I bring up politics cuz I'm taunting u n*ggas.. and why the f*ck the gay tranny Asian keeps coming in my post n directions messages to me? Let my nuts breath!! Why do u keep talkingbto me? lol I'm starting to think Khmer is one of my exs who is mad at me..

Yo ain't never lied bout that sallie mae sh*t!!
Lol brotherman i f*ck wit politics u dont. So i take what u say with a grain of salt honestly. I dont look at politics as a way out for blacks i look at politics to see where the country at.

U laugh and taunt n*ggas who follow politics like they dont know whats going on. I find the thought of that alone crazy. :lol:

U say u see what's going on but do u really? U think voting is going to help us? f*ck naww.. y'all believe in them while I don't!! I see the ones who is ignored, n other n*ggas do too.. so how can y'all talk sh*t? Yes I feel voting helps out other people but not us.. we have secrets groups playing chess with our asses
This n*gga dead disregarded what i just said lol. Its like talkin wit a hardhead child.

my bad i was at work at the time and was doing other things.. i dont care if u n*ggas like voting or into politics. u either agree with it or u dont. i dont. but i can understand what ur saying....

oh yeah im the rebel and dont mind being. i keep sh*t real and dont care bout making friends. other folks d*ck ride.. man f*ck all this as im typin this sh*t im thinkin there is a F*ck*n lame out there who is somewhere in Long b*tch readin everything i write and storing it in his endless database of a brain where he has a shrine with only me in it.. his purpose in life is to try to get my attention daily. im like his father who told him he aint sh*t and wont be sh*t when he grows up, now hw grown up to hate me :chinamike:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » March 19th, 2017, 5:42 pm

Chili you just a dumb n*gg*r always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone f*ck outta here dumb n*gg*r if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for sh*t in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a b*tch n*gg*r you are making up excuses
:tiphat: Chili is a prime example of why abortion should be legal. If only his dumbass slut of a mother had done the right thing and flushed him out.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 5:47 pm

_brolic_ wrote:
Chili you just a dumb n*gg*r always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone f*ck outta here dumb n*gg*r if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for sh*t in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a b*tch n*gg*r you are making up excuses
:tiphat: Chili is a prime example of why abortion should be legal. If only his dumbass slut of a mother had done the right thing and flushed him out.

im the church kid come out here and pick on me. ill dare you :yeahright: :yeahright:

ill f*ck ur wife and mother in front of u and u wont do sh*t, and if u have kids ill punch they asses in the face too.. p*ssy :lol: :rosssip:

YayArea
colonel

Post by YayArea » March 19th, 2017, 6:06 pm

K-Boss wrote:Any black man who criticizes Obama with the president we have right now is a true coon :2cents:
:huhwhat: :huhwhat: :nplease: Dude you not black mind your business...

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » March 21st, 2017, 6:02 am

[quote="YayArea"][quote="K-Boss"]Any black man who criticizes Obama with the president we have right now is a true coon :2cents:[/quote]
:huhwhat: :huhwhat: :nplease: Dude you not black mind your business...[/quote]

Right Yay... That's a old sucka a$$ argument ppl use when they ain't got sh*t to stand on...When Obama was kissing them Europeans asses in office he was still black etc but when brothers and sistas seen the program he was running and spoke up all of a sudden they coons :lol: that's​the logic of a con artist or a mf special Ed student.

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » March 21st, 2017, 6:34 am

That n*gga chili is the epitome of a coon :lol: :facepalm:

Obana was the sh*t. f*ck you coon a$$ N*ggaz
The Azian is bacc cuhz

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 21st, 2017, 6:54 am

how can i be on another n*gga mind this much.... unless that n*gga gay :tea:

GodMadeMeFunky
captain

Post by GodMadeMeFunky » March 21st, 2017, 7:36 pm

@][][]['s wrote::cmon: :wtf2: and ,,, let the man get his money he's not the president anymore he gotta live a normal lives like the rest of us chili :facepalm: u and them damn Hebrew/Israelites mind all the way f*cked up :lmao: be worried about the wrong sh*t , ain't nan 1 of ya'll helping out sasha and malia his daughters, he ain't entitled to giving us every damn dollar he makes chili :lmao: :lmao: I haven't thought about Obama in soo long until trump brought him back up and now u :lmao: :wtf2:
right.

50 Cent sold Vitamin Water...but black people get nothing!

Jay Z sold a third of Tidal for 200$ Mill...black people getting nothing!

Come on Chili if you would get X Mill $ you would be somewhere F*ck*n. Its every man for themselves outthere and you know that