Rikers island : 39yo blood slashed all over head & body by 4-5 other bloods

Quiet-Q
godfather

Rikers island : 39yo blood slashed all over head & body by 4-5 other bloods

Post by Quiet-Q » March 17th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Rikers Island inmate slashed in bloody gang attack
BY REUVEN BLAU
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Updated: Friday, March 17, 2017, 12:23 AM

An inmate on Rikers Island was slashed all over his body by a group of other detainees in the latest brutal assault in the city's troubled jail system.

Michael Walcott, 39, a reputed Bloods member, was attacked by four or five other Bloods inside the West Facility's dayroom at around 2:45 p.m. Thursday, according to a jail source.

Walcott was cut on his face, both arms, and back, the correction insider said. He was rushed to Elmhurst Hospital, records show.

The attack was caught on video.

City vows to cut overdose deaths by 35% over next 5 years
Two photos from that surveillance show Walcott with a massive gash on the top of his head with blood covering his forehead and bare chest.

"They came all over his a--," the source said.

Walcott is in jail facing felony conspiracy charges, records show.

Department officials were trying to identify all the assailants and the weapons used in the attack as of Thursday night.

Correction Department reports 18% spike in NYC jail stabbings
The attack comes two days after the Daily News reported that medical staffers are afraid to conduct daily rounds in the department's enhanced supervision housing units where the most troubled inmates are kept.

"This is a perfect example of what they are afraid of, but it is more of a perfect example of what my guys deal with every day," said Correction Officers Benevolent Association President Elias Husamudeen.

"This is failure at its finest," he added. "When is someone going to be held accountable? After someone dies?"

The department has moved many of the most troubled inmates into the West Facility, which was originally built to house inmates suffering from terminal diseases.

Medical staff afraid to treat Rikers Island’s worst inmates
In January, the union sent a letter to a department bigwig warning that the facility was a major safety hazard due to lack of staff and a designated emergency response team.

“The cells at the West Facility were designed to house inmates suffering from communicable diseases not for these highly assaultive destructive inmates,” the union wrote to Yolanda Canty, the department’s bureau chief of facility operation.

The city has struggled to keep the inmates in the facility under control. The building is frequently locked down due to almost daily attacks, records show.

“I don’t know what else has to happen before the mayor wakes up,” Husamudeen said. “Maybe now that he’s not guilty he can wake up and pay attention to us.”

Cuomo knocks de Blasio for Rikers Island staying open
According to a source, the names of the inmates believed to be involved in the attack are: Dillon Patterson, Jullian Marvin and Nasir Cooper.

"Safety is Commissioner (Joseph) Ponte's top priority, and his reforms to create a culture of safety are working," said department spokesman Peter Thorne. "Weapons contraband finds rose 37% in 2016 while serious injuries to inmates from assaults and fights dropped 8%."

He said the attack once again underscored the need for airport-style body scanners in city jails. But the department's six "ionizing" scanners are sitting in storage because state law prevents their use.

"We will continue to work closely with state legislators to pursue the change in state law required to implement this tool," Thorne said.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-03-17-13-16-23.png
Screenshot_2017-03-17-13-16-23.png (382.3 KiB) Viewed 1875 times
Screenshot_2017-03-17-13-16-08.png
Screenshot_2017-03-17-13-16-08.png (165.17 KiB) Viewed 1875 times

1️⃣
underboss

Re: Rikers island : 39yo blood slashed all over head & body by 4-5 other bloods

Post by 1️⃣ » March 18th, 2017, 1:05 am

My son said, you know what bein a blood in jail gets you?
Other n*ggas goin in ya bucket like nah we blood so we gotta hold it down for eachother.

SwaGGMoney
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » March 18th, 2017, 3:30 am

That n*gga Mack Balla, plus he cut some blood last month, karma caught up to him. Dude he slashed prolly set that up too

WasAHat
underboss

Post by WasAHat » March 18th, 2017, 4:41 am

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... -1.2964456

Yup he went from being a predator to being the prey this time. He supposedly cut some other dude up earlier in the year

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » March 18th, 2017, 5:51 am

How you Bloods Gang getting attacked & at war with your own pairs :lmao:

NYC Bloods Gang = Aids :huhwhat:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 18th, 2017, 8:43 am

Tribe wrote:How you Bloods Gang getting attacked & at war with your own pairs :lmao:

:lol:

G_Dope
sergeant

Post by G_Dope » March 18th, 2017, 6:45 pm

Tribe wrote:How you Bloods Gang getting attacked & at war with your own pairs :lmao:

:lmao: Thats Probably Gorilla Stone And Mack Balla Beef When You Locked Up On The Island You Have Better Chance Being In The Crip House Gotta Stay Away From Them Porkheads
I TALK MY sh*t BECAUSE I DOES MY THANGGG :smoke:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 18th, 2017, 7:12 pm

G_Dope wrote:

:lmao: Thats Probably Gorilla Stone And Mack Balla Beef When You Locked Up On The Island You Have Better Chance Being In The Crip House Gotta Stay Away From Them Porkheads

Coincidentally the 2 trendiest sets existing in alotta hoods ...

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » March 18th, 2017, 11:02 pm

bloods is the kings of set trippin on the east
G_Dope wrote:

i got a question tho but are you folk or just twirler?

FleeLoc
underboss

Post by FleeLoc » March 19th, 2017, 8:31 pm

Does smm beef with the mac ballas and gorilla stones on the rock

WasAHat
underboss

Post by WasAHat » March 20th, 2017, 4:08 am

If n*ggas claim they from the big apple and didnt know the hats and apes was beefing you not tuned in at all.

By the way crips do the most set tripping to whoever said bloods is the king of set trippin on the east. crip n*ggas faithfully put k to a lot of their own colors in public. NHk,3k, Insectk, Whatever random crip gang k. No one is anywhere near the crips when it comes to set trippin so cut that sh*t.

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » March 20th, 2017, 4:31 am

WasAHat wrote:If n*ggas claim they from the big apple and didnt know the hats and apes was beefing you not tuned in at all.

By the way crips do the most set tripping to whoever said bloods is the king of set trippin on the east. crip n*ggas faithfully put k to a lot of their own colors in public. NHk,3k, Insectk, Whatever random crip gang k. No one is anywhere near the crips when it comes to set trippin so cut that sh*t.
bloods do the same sh*t

i seen some Ps claim bk too

thats nothing shocking tho

WasAHat
underboss

Post by WasAHat » March 20th, 2017, 4:34 am

Jersey demon wrote:
WasAHat wrote:If n*ggas claim they from the big apple and didnt know the hats and apes was beefing you not tuned in at all.

bloods do the same sh*t

I've never seen Bloods actively or let me say in the places I've been put k after anything red flagging. n*ggas might say f*ck them n*ggas or beefing with them but never such a thing

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » March 20th, 2017, 4:37 am

WasAHat wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

bloods do the same sh*t

I've never seen Bloods actively or let me say in the places I've been put k after anything red flagging. n*ggas might say f*ck them n*ggas or beefing with them but never such a thing
true maybe the places you been probably still got structure and sh*t so bloods keep pushing that blood luv and not pushing that set/hood over everybody mindset :2cents: them blood luv days was lit back in the bricks

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » March 20th, 2017, 5:05 am

The NYC expert of New Jersey :lol: NYC lame as f*ck :lmao:

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » March 20th, 2017, 5:10 am

Tribe wrote:The NYC expert of New Jersey :lol: NYC lame as f*ck :lmao:
n*gga what :huhwhat:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 20th, 2017, 6:00 am

Jersey demon wrote:

Don't pay him no mind.he got used n abused by gkb for his money n ever since he either hates bloods, or he imagines himself to be a ubn big homiewho still getting robbed by them Bronx hats on 149th street by the way

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » March 20th, 2017, 6:02 am

Nobody in history of my life ever robbed me. Where you from, Ohnosmh?

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » March 20th, 2017, 6:23 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

Don't pay him no mind.he got used n abused by gkb for his money n ever since he either hates bloods, or he imagines himself to be a ubn big homiewho still getting robbed by them Bronx hats on 149th street by the way
oh so he the weird n*gga who control all them accounts who be popping up outta nowhere and talking in imaginary ubn lingo right :lol:

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » March 20th, 2017, 6:27 am

All y'all EC wannabes are weird :lmao: How Bloods in Prison attacking Bloods? That's where it's real at :huhwhat: