Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8152
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 20th, 2017, 8:55 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:^^^^^^^^^^ or maybe yall got no aim kant say yall got reflexes when yall still gettin shot plus :facepalm: aint no dodgin bullets
Returning fire can be the difference between someone standing over you and finishing you off and them having to fall back. Dude in the video returned fire on the spot within seconds and that's why he most likely still alive, just saying...
:facepalm: u shouldn't speak on anything street or shooting related if a whole city got over 4000 people shot n only 700 deaths from those people shot then that means people who's shot in that city is more likely to survive being shot return fire means nothing 1 bullet is all it takes to kill any human. 4000 sot 700 deaths look at the difference in other cities ull see like 400 shot 200 plus deaths some be like 100 shot 65 plus deaths u see the difference sme is makin sure they shoot to kill
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » March 20th, 2017, 10:54 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:^^^^^^^^^^ or maybe yall got no aim kant say yall got reflexes when yall still gettin shot plus :facepalm: aint no dodgin bullets
Returning fire can be the difference between someone standing over you and finishing you off and them having to fall back. Dude in the video returned fire on the spot within seconds and that's why he most likely still alive, just saying...
:facepalm: u shouldn't speak on anything street or shooting related if a whole city got over 4000 people shot n only 700 deaths from those people shot then that means people who's shot in that city is more likely to survive being shot return fire means nothing 1 bullet is all it takes to kill any human. 4000 sot 700 deaths look at the difference in other cities ull see like 400 shot 200 plus deaths some be like 100 shot 65 plus deaths u see the difference sme is makin sure they shoot to kill
Returning fire means everything. Staying alert means everything. To be aware is to be alive. If you on point, a n*gga can't just get up on you and do you any kind of way. Here go another example right here. Buddy was alert and didn't let the shooters get up on him. In Chiraq that's what we call #NoLackin :shoot:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dITJx0Jd5Gs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8152
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 20th, 2017, 11:23 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:^^^^^^^^^^ or maybe yall got no aim kant say yall got reflexes when yall still gettin shot plus :facepalm: aint no dodgin bullets
Returning fire can be the difference between someone standing over you and finishing you off and them having to fall back. Dude in the video returned fire on the spot within seconds and that's why he most likely still alive, just saying...
:facepalm: u shouldn't speak on anything street or shooting related if a whole city got over 4000 people shot n only 700 deaths from those people shot then that means people who's shot in that city is more likely to survive being shot return fire means nothing 1 bullet is all it takes to kill any human. 4000 sot 700 deaths look at the difference in other cities ull see like 400 shot 200 plus deaths some be like 100 shot 65 plus deaths u see the difference sme is makin sure they shoot to kill
Returning fire means everything. Staying alert means everything. To be aware is to be alive. If you on point, a n*gga can't just get up on you and do you any kind of way. Here go another example right here. Buddy was alert and didn't let the shooters get up on him. In Chiraq that's what we call #NoLackin :shoot:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dITJx0Jd5Gs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
over 4000 people shot :cmon: everybody lackin
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » March 21st, 2017, 1:23 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:^^^^^^^^^^ or maybe yall got no aim kant say yall got reflexes when yall still gettin shot plus :facepalm: aint no dodgin bullets
Returning fire can be the difference between someone standing over you and finishing you off and them having to fall back. Dude in the video returned fire on the spot within seconds and that's why he most likely still alive, just saying...
:facepalm: u shouldn't speak on anything street or shooting related if a whole city got over 4000 people shot n only 700 deaths from those people shot then that means people who's shot in that city is more likely to survive being shot return fire means nothing 1 bullet is all it takes to kill any human. 4000 sot 700 deaths look at the difference in other cities ull see like 400 shot 200 plus deaths some be like 100 shot 65 plus deaths u see the difference sme is makin sure they shoot to kill
Returning fire means everything. Staying alert means everything. To be aware is to be alive. If you on point, a n*gga can't just get up on you and do you any kind of way. Here go another example right here. Buddy was alert and didn't let the shooters get up on him. In Chiraq that's what we call #NoLackin :shoot:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dITJx0Jd5Gs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
over 4000 people shot :cmon: everybody lackin
Naw, lackin is when you get caught without a gun or get caught off gaurd. When n*ggas lack 9 times outta 10 they die.

User avatar
JerseyCity201
boss
Posts: 2363
Joined: March 2nd, 2009, 12:18 am

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by JerseyCity201 » March 21st, 2017, 1:58 am

Q. wrote:^ article written & all that info was looked up /researched by a crime Analyst(kinda similiar to article a posted awhile ago about cities where ya chances are dying from being shot are higher..due to stats of headshots /chest up are more common in some cities more then others..bmore new orleans topped them city list)
Interesting sh*t u posted. I know the Newark one is wrong though the body count in Newark "officially" was 90 something but one of the media sites keeping track had it over 100 I think. Newark known for juking stats on body counts I'm sure it's the same for most them cities. Be even more interesting to see the real numbers for all them I doubt Newark is alone in them number games

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » March 21st, 2017, 2:51 am

JerseyCity201 wrote:
Q. wrote:^ article written & all that info was looked up /researched by a crime Analyst(kinda similiar to article a posted awhile ago about cities where ya chances are dying from being shot are higher..due to stats of headshots /chest up are more common in some cities more then others..bmore new orleans topped them city list)
Interesting sh*t u posted. I know the Newark one is wrong though the body count in Newark "officially" was 90 something but one of the media sites keeping track had it over 100 I think. Newark known for juking stats on body counts I'm sure it's the same for most them cities. Be even more interesting to see the real numbers for all them I doubt Newark is alone in them number games
The numbers depend on whether they are talking about murders or homicides. Every mirder is a homicide but not every homicide is counted as a murder. Plus, they just talking about gun murders. It doesn't include stabbing, beatings, arson, etc. For example Chicago had 812 homicides overall but only 762 were counted as murders and 713 were due to shootings.

Neutron Nation
underboss
Posts: 1471
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by Neutron Nation » March 21st, 2017, 3:00 am

You dumb n*ggas will never understand per capita, f*ck it baltimore more violent Now close the thread Q you a mod. And Townbizz a Chicago hater anyway he way he can get a chance. His a$$ was caught lying when Gaylord put hands on Oaklandsfinest :lol:

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » March 21st, 2017, 3:25 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:You dumb n*ggas will never understand per capita, f*ck it baltimore more violent Now close the thread Q you a mod. And Townbizz a Chicago hater anyway he way he can get a chance. His a$$ was caught lying when Gaylord put hands on Oaklandsfinest :lol:
Fr :lol:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8152
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 21st, 2017, 3:57 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Chiraq Jefe wrote:You dumb n*ggas will never understand per capita, f*ck it baltimore more violent Now close the thread Q you a mod. And Townbizz a Chicago hater anyway he way he can get a chance. His a$$ was caught lying when Gaylord put hands on Oaklandsfinest :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: u think a n*gga ridin the bus is oaklands fines :facepalm: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: he did get skrapped tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :discust:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Neutron Nation
underboss
Posts: 1471
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by Neutron Nation » March 21st, 2017, 4:01 am

Gaylords were always down for a rumble despite the name they threw hands with anybody, got to respect that :tiphat:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8152
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 21st, 2017, 4:06 am

how old is that gang n why they kall themselves gaylordz :facepalm:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
JerseyCity201
boss
Posts: 2363
Joined: March 2nd, 2009, 12:18 am

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by JerseyCity201 » March 21st, 2017, 4:29 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
JerseyCity201 wrote:
Q. wrote:^ article written & all that info was looked up /researched by a crime Analyst(kinda similiar to article a posted awhile ago about cities where ya chances are dying from being shot are higher..due to stats of headshots /chest up are more common in some cities more then others..bmore new orleans topped them city list)
Interesting sh*t u posted. I know the Newark one is wrong though the body count in Newark "officially" was 90 something but one of the media sites keeping track had it over 100 I think. Newark known for juking stats on body counts I'm sure it's the same for most them cities. Be even more interesting to see the real numbers for all them I doubt Newark is alone in them number games
The numbers depend on whether they are talking about murders or homicides. Every mirder is a homicide but not every homicide is counted as a murder. Plus, they just talking about gun murders. It doesn't include stabbing, beatings, arson, etc. For example Chicago had 812 homicides overall but only 762 were counted as murders and 713 were due to shootings.
I get what your saying but that's not what I'm talking about. They'll try extra hard to just remove bodies from the stats period by playing games like "well he got shot 6 times in the chest in front of everybody but let's run some test for 6 to 9 months before we declare it a murder because he had AIDS and we think it's possible he died from that before he bled out" By then all the stats get turned into the state and FBI so it never makes any official numbers. That's just a made up example but that literally the type of sh*t they pull. I'm sure Chicago probably does the same thing.

Neutron Nation
underboss
Posts: 1471
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by Neutron Nation » March 21st, 2017, 5:22 am

how old is that gang n why they kall themselves gaylordz :facepalm:
Gaylords been around since the 1930s..... Gaylords stood for Great American Youth Leading Our Rebellion Destroying sp*cs. They changed the DS part to mean demanding strength when they had latinos, natives joined.


They warred heavily with the Puerto Rican gangs in Humboldt Park, but they lost the war. The Ricans were shooting Gaylords were more about fighting, rumblings, bats, pipes, zip guns, they eventually adapted to shootings, but it was too late. They had no chance, they were in war with 7 different puerto rican mobs, Imperial Gangsters, Eagles, Kings, MLDs, Cobras They eventually lost all their hoods

MONSOON
underboss
Posts: 1052
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by MONSOON » March 21st, 2017, 5:49 am

[quote="townbizzEa$T O"][quote="MurdaWoodz438"][quote="townbizzEa$T O"]^^^^^^^^^^ or maybe yall got no aim kant say yall got reflexes when yall still gettin shot plus :facepalm: aint no dodgin bullets[/quote]

Returning fire can be the difference between someone standing over you and finishing you off and them having to fall back. Dude in the video returned fire on the spot within seconds and that's why he most likely still alive, just saying...[/quote]
:facepalm: u shouldn't speak on anything street or shooting related if a whole city got over 4000 people shot n only 700 deaths from those people shot then that means people who's shot in that city is more likely to survive being shot return fire means nothing 1 bullet is all it takes to kill any human. 4000 sot 700 deaths look at the difference in other cities ull see like 400 shot 200 plus deaths some be like 100 shot 65 plus deaths u see the difference sme is makin sure they shoot to kill[/quote]


If it ain't your time it ain't your time...sh*t I know 3 n*ggas that's been shot in the head and didn't die.

Post Reply