LIVEN UP The South Section!

MONSOON
underboss

Re: LIVEN UP The South Section!

Post by MONSOON » January 17th, 2017, 5:34 am

Reform school I know several brothers that went to the one in Columbus coming up.

Crooked$ipp
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » January 17th, 2017, 7:22 am

MONSOON wrote:Reform school I know several brothers that went to the one in Columbus coming up.
Did they tell you what street it's on?

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » January 18th, 2017, 9:35 am

Nawl I didn't ask.. my guy from the sand box dead...But others went too maybe I'll ask about it.. everybody else went to Oakley though..Heard of that one?

SolidT15th
major

Post by SolidT15th » January 18th, 2017, 3:48 pm

My bad bout not seeing that last question @crooked......it's still isolated incidents that pop off from time to time but almost all the hoods out here that traditionally had an alliance was changed after Katrina bc so many peeps moved out n so many hispanics moved in ......it's still GD/Royals scattered all over my side of the river tho n they do whatever they do n most my bro's are getting cake n not riding around looking for Them no more .

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » January 18th, 2017, 4:16 pm

What's the relationship like with the Hispanics in the N.O. so far? Vietnamese be buckin too I heard yall got a few that way.

SolidT15th
major

Post by SolidT15th » January 18th, 2017, 5:45 pm

When they first started flooding in they were a real come up for dudes runnin the streets.....we called them "walking ATM's" bc every Friday they'd have a pocket full of cash that they was gonna send back home from working them construction n roofing crews.i think most of that's done calmed down now n everyone gets along most whites,blacks n hispanics.They make damn good food and don't bother anyone.The ALKQN id imagine has been getting their numbers back up due to the giant increase in Hispanic population.
As far as the Vietnamese out here they been out here since the 70's-80's n they stick with their own .When I tell you them boys got serious bread it's no exaggeration,they got CAKE! If you manage to get in with them you gonna win but if you f*ck with their money they gonna come get it in blood.On some real kick a door in n murk the entire family sh*t.its not uncommon to catch a Vietnamese cat w a mouth fulla golds or platinum .

SolidT15th
major

Post by SolidT15th » January 18th, 2017, 5:46 pm

They got a hood in New Orleans east called Lil Vietnam

Crooked$ipp
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » January 25th, 2017, 8:52 am

MONSOON wrote:Nawl I didn't ask.. my guy from the sand box dead...But others went too maybe I'll ask about it.. everybody else went to Oakley though..Heard of that one?
Naw never heard of Oakley.

Crooked$ipp
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » January 25th, 2017, 8:55 am

SolidT15th wrote:My bad bout not seeing that last question @crooked......it's still isolated incidents that pop off from time to time but almost all the hoods out here that traditionally had an alliance was changed after Katrina bc so many peeps moved out n so many hispanics moved in ......it's still GD/Royals scattered all over my side of the river tho n they do whatever they do n most my bro's are getting cake n not riding around looking for Them no more .
I see. Which hood S in the N.O would you say getting the most cash nowadays vs before Katrina?

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » February 2nd, 2017, 12:47 am

wassup nigghaz iz cha boi from alabama latin kings adr cow killas n*gga

Cocaine
captain

Post by Cocaine » July 12th, 2017, 4:30 am

MONSOON wrote:
December 19th, 2016, 11:03 pm
Y'all n*ggas quiet over here...Crank this junt up! ......Where y'all n*ggas from
This section has been dead for years and years now :lmao: Way before everyone started posting in the lobby. The south doesn't get much love on here as you can tell.