Insane Ashland Vikings Nation

StreetSoldier
associate

Insane Ashland Vikings Nation

Unread post by StreetSoldier » March 1st, 2008, 4:58 pm

Insane Ashland Vikings Nation is a Folks Mob made up of mostly latinos.

Their colors are green and black.

Their symbols include a Vikings Helmet, Hatchet, 8 point Star.

The Ashland Vikings originated in the East Village community sometime in the late 1950's. The Ashland Vikings were originally established as a predominant Polish street gang, but as the ethnicity of the community changed, the Ashland Vikings recruited many Latino's to secure their stronghold along the North Ashland corridor in the East Village neighborhood. The Ashland Vikings initially operated as more of a club-orientated organization rather then a neighborhood street gang, however, over the years the group encountered numerous neighborhood clubs which would become consistent rivals. Throughout the 1970's, the Ashland Vikings solidified their stronghold engaging in acts of violence and bravado, theft crimes, and frequent endeavors with drug sales. In the late 1970's, the Ashland Vikings were amongst the first Latino gangs to be invited to join the Folks alliance. Throughout the 1980's, the Ashland Vikings grew in numbers, recruiting youth from the local high school and neighborhood clubs. Eventually, some members relocated from the East Village community and began to spread their influence into other neighborhoods. In the late 1980's, the Ashland Vikings and Harrison Gents street gang found themselves at constant odds. Many members of their gangs attended the same high school (Wells High School), in which many problems and conflicts were developed. The Ashland Vikings and Harrison Gents became arch enemies throughout the late 80's and early 1990's. In 1995, the Ashland Vikings joined the "Insane Familia", a group of allied Latino Folks gangs aside the umbrella of the Spanish Cobras street gang in the prisons and on the streets. The Harrison Gents street gang also at one point was to join the Insane Familia, however, due to the on-going feuds and shootings between their organization and the Ashland Vikings who were current members of the Family, the Harrison Gents opted to sever their ties to the Insane Familia. Throughout the 1990's and early millennium, the Ashland Vikings and Harrison Gents fought a historic and intense war in the East Village community, in which many lives were lost on both sides. In about 2002, the Ashland Vikings were pressured to abandon their original stronghold along the North Ashland Avenue corridor in the East Village community. Key incarcerations, police intensity, gentrification, and gang turmoil all played a significant role in the loss of the organizations original area's of operation. The Ashland Vikings current base of operations now reside in the Kelvyn Park, Rogers Park, and the Belmont-Cragin communities. The Ashland Vikings also have a well established presence in the suburb of Cicero. In recent events, the Ashland Vikings have made efforts to reassert themselves back into East Village community. The gangs principle rivals are the Harrison Gents, Latin Kings, Satan Disciples, Maniac Latin Disciples, Latin Stylers, Latin Brothers, Four Corner Hustlers, Latin Counts, some sets of Gangster Disciples, Two-Two Boys, and Imperial Gangsters street gangs.

WychMann200
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 11th, 2013, 11:55 am

too bad 4 them now that the Cobras took away their Insane title :lol: they dont even put IAVN in their taggs anymore they put 8AVN now

lordshadowking88
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by lordshadowking88 » August 11th, 2013, 12:48 pm

Ashland Vikings aren't even a factor period :rip:

WychMann200
captain

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 11th, 2013, 1:12 pm

lordshadowking88 wrote:Ashland Vikings aren't even a factor period :rip:
theyre in Cicero now thats y :lol:

TreyJay
sergeant

Unread post by TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 9:05 pm

WychMann200 wrote:too bad 4 them now that the Cobras took away their Insane title :lol: they dont even put IAVN in their taggs anymore they put 8AVN now
WTF cobras kicked em out of insane?

:lmao: :lmao: Wonder why .....

WychMann200
captain

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 12th, 2013, 9:09 pm

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:too bad 4 them now that the Cobras took away their Insane title :lol: they dont even put IAVN in their taggs anymore they put 8AVN now

idk why but the Cobras kicked certain gangs out they going at it with InsaneDragons Vikings OAs & even the Latin Dragons 4 claimin Insane the cobras have gotten so damn Renegade even certain blocks aare fightin with eachother :lol: they EBK

TreyJay
sergeant

Unread post by TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 9:13 pm

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:

idk why but the Cobras kicked certain gangs out they going at it with InsaneDragons Vikings OAs & even the Latin Dragons 4 claimin Insane the cobras have gotten so damn Renegade even certain blocks aare fightin with eachother :lol: they EBK
Yeah I saw LDS claiming insane in a video I was like wtf
N idk why dragons n OAS was they strongest allies or atleast dragon's still a force

WychMann200
captain

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 12th, 2013, 9:48 pm

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:

N idk why dragons n OAS was they strongest allies or atleast dragon's still a force
somtimes peopels Egos can grow bigger than the other person & the OAs Aint called Orchesta Albany NO more theyre called Outlaw Asassianz now

TreyJay
sergeant

Unread post by TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 11:57 pm

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:

somtimes peopels Egos can grow bigger than the other person & the OAs Aint called Orchesta Albany NO more theyre called Outlaw Asassianz now
Nigga WHAAAA

WychMann200
captain

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:06 am

yep they trying 2 sound cool so more young dudes can join them but i still thin this Generation Aint feelin them :lol:

TreyJay
sergeant

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 12:18 am

WychMann200 wrote:yep they trying 2 sound cool so more young dudes can join them but i still thin this Generation Aint feelin them :lol:
Yeah but damn they used to b the closest to the cobras outta tha whole family

WychMann200
captain

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:30 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:yep they trying 2 sound cool so more young dudes can join them but i still thin this Generation Aint feelin them :lol:
well certian blocks of Cobras are cool with them but u have others who are OAK & Dont want nothin 2 do with OAz pls OAs fightin with YLOC over KozPark

TreyJay
sergeant

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 12:32 am

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
well certian blocks of Cobras are cool with them but u have others who are OAK & Dont want nothin 2 do with OAz pls OAs fightin with YLOC over KozPark
:smh: Yeah they not takin koz park....

WychMann200
captain

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:35 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
OAs are Hurtin Badly because of those wars with the Kings MLDs & Now witht he Cobras going at them its going 2 make them go Extinct 4 sure :lol:

TreyJay
sergeant

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 12:37 am

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
OAs are Hurtin Badly because of those wars with the Kings MLDs & Now witht he Cobras going at them its going 2 make them go Extinct 4 sure :lol:

They not kool with DR's? If they had they back they might have a chance but drs small might not have enough help to go around

WychMann200
captain

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:40 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:

They not kool with DR's? If they had they back they might have a chance but drs small might not have enough help to go around
well Cobras is a big gang when they stop helpin OAs that left them open & the same with Dragons also plus i wonder if thsoe Deuces are still Insane i havent heard sh*t about them except ahvina few blocks on the Southside thats it

TreyJay
sergeant

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 12:47 am

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:

well Cobras is a big gang when they stop helpin OAs that left them open & the same with Dragons also plus i wonder if thsoe Deuces are still Insane i havent heard sh*t about them except ahvina few blocks on the Southside thats it

Dem cullterone duces

WychMann200
captain

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:48 am

SDz & Kings have Damn near wiped them out & i heard the Deuces that left are flippin 2 Ambros

DerickRoejah
foot soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: BOTDFK Damu Boss Life Southside Blood Gang

Unread post by DerickRoejah » August 13th, 2013, 10:41 am

those f*ck boyz in Cicero having Gay orgiez wit Blood On The Dance Floor :lmao:

LaDiezYOcho
associate
Region: Nationwide

Unread post by LaDiezYOcho » August 13th, 2013, 2:14 pm

Your trippin oaz main war is with dz and lovers,vikikings still ins

trogon optera
fresh meat
Region: Foreigner

Unread post by trogon optera » July 18th, 2018, 2:46 am

The true history of the ASHLAND VIKINGS
Founder Puncher the Chief a.k.a.Fist of the North ( personal time line 1963 - 1992 )
The group formed in 1963 and eventually became a neighborhood football team calling themselves the Ashland Vikings. A name voted in over the Ashland pirates. By 1967 under the teams leader "Puncher" the Ashland Vikings football team became the Ashland Vikings street gang. The original members were Puerto Ricans with the exception of three who were white and true brothers within the group. Their first club house during the 60's was in the basement of 921 N. Ashland off the corner of Walton st. Their first sweaters were light green with a dark green ban on the upper left arm except for the presidents sweater which had three stripes. In 1969 after securing their territorial boundaries they chose to ride in green and black as their official colors. Amid the 70's they operated in the style of old school mobster ways, owning a couple of store fronts where they concealed their illegal activities. During that time they relocated their club house to the attic of 845 N. Ashland on the corner of Pearson st. In 1978 the Ashland Vikings are among the first groups invited into the Nation of Folks. In 1979 Puncher the chief officially titles Young Blood as the chosen Prince. Towards the end of 1980 the Vikings have established 8 sections within the Near N.W. side of Chicago. Puncher the Chief now creates the 8 point Rajah Star which represented his 8 sections and had significance to a personal unit he formed and called the Rajah Brockianas, an assemblage of officers from all 8 Viking tribes led by Prince Young blood.