HARDEST MEXICAN FAMILY TO HIT CHICAGO

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SELF MADE GANGSTAZ WE DONT HONOR NOBODY HOE 1974
Location: 1974 GANGSTAZ SINCE 1997 YOU LIL NIGGAZ PEONZ CK SCRK FSK LKK IIVLK CVLK TVLK NORTHSIDE GUNNERZ

HARDEST MEXICAN FAMILY TO HIT CHICAGO

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » February 1st, 2008, 3:40 pm

Jaime Herrera-Nevares

Jaime Herrera-Nevares was the patriarch of a huge criminal syndicate based in the mountain top village of Los Herreras, Durango, Mexico. As far back as 1957, the Herrera organization ran a farm-to-the-arm heroin operation that cultivated opium poppy plants, processed and packaged heroin in Mexico, and transported it to Chicago. There it was either sold locally or distributed to other U.S. cities. This group was extremely difficult to penetrate because family members controlled the entire heroin process from top to bottom.

U.S. law enforcement agencies were well acquainted with the Herrera organization and its "Heroin Highway," a drug trafficking network that stretched from Durango to Chicago. The family frequently smuggled heroin in their invention, the "Durango drive-shaft," a sleeve-like device that surrounded the vehicle's drive-shaft and held several kilos of heroin. They also used compartmentalized gas tanks and door panels to conceal the contraband.

At one time, Chicago area law enforcement agencies believed the Herreras controlled as much as 90% of local heroin distribution. The DEA estimated that the Herrera organization imported 746 pounds of pure heroin into the United States each year. When cut, this amounted to over eight tons of five-percent pure heroin. The Herreras were considered the largest heroin trafficking organization in Mexico, with profits estimated at $1 million a year. They returned the majority of their profits to their home in Mexico, using neighborhood currency exchanges to send money orders back to Durango. In the mid-1970s, the DEA traced just under $2 million from these exchanges and Western Union records. This figure represented approximately one percent of the total cash transferred to Mexico by the Herrera organization annually.

By 1978, the Chicago Herreras were grossing $60 million a year and had established branches in Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, and Pittsburgh. By 1980, the family had established connections in South America and had diversified into cocaine. By the mid-1980s, the family's gross income had reached approximately $200 million a year.

CENTAC 19, launched in 1979, targeted the Herrera family trafficking organization and eventually resulted in the seizure of 39 kilograms of heroin, as well as the arrest and long-term incarceration of three key Chicago-based members of the Herrera organization.

During the 1980s investigations against the Herreras continued. On July 23, 1985, as a result of a two-year investigation called Operation Durango, between 450 and 500 federal, state, and local law enforcement officers in Chicago, Illinois, and Gary, Indiana, arrested 120 traffickers (of the 132 indicted) connected to the polydrug trafficking Herrera and Zambrana families. Officers seized 10 pounds of heroin, 13 pounds of cocaine, 47 properties, and $300,000. In August 1988, the Mexican leaders of the organization, Jaime Herrera-Nevarez, Sr., and Jaime Herrera-Herrera, Jr., were arrested in Mexico on drug charges and remain incarcerated in Mexico City. They continued being listed as DEA fugitives based on prior indictments in Miami, Florida.

AND I POSTED THIS ARTICLE ON THE FINBALL SECTION BECAUSE THE HERRERAS ARE KNOWN TO f*ck WITH KINGS TILL THIS DAY ...AND SOLID4 BELIEVES NIGGAS FROM MEXICO CANNOT TOUCH NOBODY IN THE STATES...NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

PAK
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: The whole world

Unread post by PAK » February 1st, 2008, 3:45 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:.................By 1978, the Chicago Herreras were grossing $60 million a year and had established branches in Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, and Pittsburgh. By 1980, the family had established connections in South America and had diversified into cocaine. By the mid-1980s, the family's gross income had reached approximately $200 million a year...............................

daaaaaaaaamn !! 200 mils !!

Lord Deep
underboss

Unread post by Lord Deep » February 1st, 2008, 3:52 pm

The Herraras are there, but people keep their mouths closed offline about them. Thats just some sh*t you either dont know of or know of but dont speak out of. You don pulled out some below street level under-under world sh*t out Geez.

El Waiboi
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by El Waiboi » February 1st, 2008, 3:59 pm

I bet u anything them niggaz stop in Arizona i bet Phoenix as a drop spot before re-distribiting to other metro areas...Durango be in that sh*t but SINALOA is the big drug cartel state in Mexico, but it comes from all spots down there...

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
Location: 1974 GANGSTAZ SINCE 1997 YOU LIL NIGGAZ PEONZ CK SCRK FSK LKK IIVLK CVLK TVLK NORTHSIDE GUNNERZ

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » February 1st, 2008, 4:01 pm

PAK wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:.................By 1978, the Chicago Herreras were grossing $60 million a year and had established branches in Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, and Pittsburgh. By 1980, the family had established connections in South America and had diversified into cocaine. By the mid-1980s, the family's gross income had reached approximately $200 million a year...............................

daaaaaaaaamn !! 200 mils !!

LOL AND THAT WAS BEFORE THAT STILL AINT sh*t TO WHAT THEM NIGGAS MAKE NOW ...

CHEC THIS OUT

It is rumored that (Zambada Garcia]] gave his nephew control of the midwest and east coast operation of the organization. Little is known about his nephew, but reports have his name listed as Jesus Zambada Guzman He might use the aliases Israel Loera or Miguel Gamboa. What is know is that his paternal last names are Zambada Guzman he might also use Garcia Gamboa or Loera Hernandez.His nick-names include El 5 or El 23 and "Magic". It has been reported he runs the operation from Chicago, is in his mid-twenties,He might walk with a limp due to varios attempts on his life and keeps a very low profile, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman is his uncle and godfather.

Lord Deep wrote:The Herraras are there, but people keep their mouths closed offline about them. Thats just some sh*t you either dont know of or know of but dont speak out of. You don pulled out some below street level under-under world sh*t out Geez.

YAH I KIND OF GOT CARRIED AWAY BUT AMA LEAVE EM WITH THAT LITTLE PARAGRAPH FOR THEM NIGGAS WHO THINK MEXICANS CANT TOUCH EM OR SHAKE UP THEY MOTHAWFUCKING BLOCK

BY THE WAY DO YALL HOMEWORK ON THE NAME "EL MAYO ZAMBADA"
Last edited by MOBB DEEP GEEZ on February 1st, 2008, 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » February 1st, 2008, 4:03 pm

El Waiboi wrote:I bet u anything them niggaz stop in Arizona i bet Phoenix as a drop spot before re-distribiting to other metro areas...Durango be in that sh*t but SINALOA is the big drug cartel state in Mexico, but it comes from all spots down there...

YEAH SINALOA BE USING ARIZONA AND THE GULF BE USING TEXAS MEXICALI BELONGS TO THE TIJUANA CARTEL AND JUAREZ TO THE JUAREZ CARTEL BUT THEM GULF NIGGAS GETTING HIT SO HARD THEY MAKING IT OBVIOUS THE GOVERMENT WORKING FOR EL CHAPO AND EL MAYO

Lord Deep
underboss

Unread post by Lord Deep » February 1st, 2008, 4:09 pm

I never knew this sh*t was a crime family, I just always throught it was an organization wit unrelated members top to bottom. Thats news to me that a family was behind that sh*t. Damn, you fucking up my snowday Geez. I told myself I wasnt gonna learn today. :lol:

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » February 1st, 2008, 4:14 pm

Lord Deep wrote:I never knew this sh*t was a crime family, I just always throught it was an organization wit unrelated members top to bottom. Thats news to me that a family was behind that sh*t. Damn, you fucking up my snowday Geez. I told myself I wasnt gonna learn today. :lol:

LOL LORD U TRIPPING DOGG YEAH IS A FAMILY U CANT GET INTO THE FAMILY UNLESS U MARRY ONE OF THEY HOES TYPICAL CULTURE IN MEXICANS...

WAIBOI THIS THE VIDEO ON HOW THEY CAUGHT THAT NIGGA CHRIS FROM LOS CAF sh*t IS HARDDDD I LIKE THE SONG TOO... [email protected] NIGGA WAITING FOR THE FEDS WITH THEM AKz

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT7vohQtmIE[/youtube]

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » February 1st, 2008, 4:15 pm

LORD GOTTA MAKE GANGSTA THREADS LIKE THIS ALL THIS GAY LITTLE NIGGAS RUNING AROUND DICKPULLING BIRDMAN AND LIL WAYNE THEY MISS OUT REAL Gs LOL MAN U KNOW WHAT LORD AMA PUT U ON THE REAL NIGGAS THAT SHOULD BE ON COCAINE COWBOYS AND GOT SNITCHED ON BY THAT b*tch a$$ REDNECK AND RIVI THE COLOMBIAN HOLD EM UPZ GOT U MY DUDE

Lord Deep
underboss

Unread post by Lord Deep » February 1st, 2008, 4:28 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:LOL MAN U KNOW WHAT LORD AMA PUT U ON THE REAL NIGGAS THAT SHOULD BE ON COCAINE COWBOYS AND GOT SNITCHED ON BY THAT b*tch @$$ REDNECK AND RIVI THE COLOMBIAN HOLD EM UPZ GOT U MY DUDE

Thats wassup. This sh*t is interesting, i cant lie.

1974GEEZ wrote:LORD GOTTA MAKE GANGSTA THREADS LIKE THIS ALL THIS GAY LITTLE NIGGAS RUNING AROUND DICKPULLING BIRDMAN AND LIL WAYNE THEY MISS OUT REAL Gs

Geez....Im listening to Lil Wayne right now as I post and thats one of my favorite rappers..... :(

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » February 1st, 2008, 4:29 pm

HERE U GO LORD THIS NIGGAS SHOULD OF BEEN IN THAT MOVIE OR SOMEBODY NEED TO MAKE A MOVIE ON THEM CUZ THEM NIGGAS BOUGHT THE HOLE HURY IN A U.S COURT!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally it all caught up to
them. In late 1991 they were
arrested and accused of smuggling
75 tons of cocaine
(roughly two billion dollars’
worth) through Miami from
1978 to 1991.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/art/media/ ... 06/2-4.pdf

Lord Deep
underboss

Unread post by Lord Deep » February 2nd, 2008, 1:22 am

"Authorities considered their operation one of the five largest in the world at the time."

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/art/media/ ... 06/2-4.pdf
HOLY sh*t!!!

And Geez I seen Cocaine Cowboys too, my guy had told me bout it. Then one day I saw it on the tube. I knew Miami was wild then. I been to Miami before, but I aint know they was dropping bodies like THAT back in the day, which is crazy considering how small Miami is.

SolidFoe
underboss

Unread post by SolidFoe » February 2nd, 2008, 10:51 am

1974GEEZ wrote:Image

Jaime Herrera-Nevares

Jaime Herrera-Nevares was the patriarch of a huge criminal syndicate based in the mountain top village of Los Herreras, Durango, Mexico. As far back as 1957, the Herrera organization ran a farm-to-the-arm heroin operation that cultivated opium poppy plants, processed and packaged heroin in Mexico, and transported it to Chicago. There it was either sold locally or distributed to other U.S. cities. This group was extremely difficult to penetrate because family members controlled the entire heroin process from top to bottom.

U.S. law enforcement agencies were well acquainted with the Herrera organization and its "Heroin Highway," a drug trafficking network that stretched from Durango to Chicago. The family frequently smuggled heroin in their invention, the "Durango drive-shaft," a sleeve-like device that surrounded the vehicle's drive-shaft and held several kilos of heroin. They also used compartmentalized gas tanks and door panels to conceal the contraband.

At one time, Chicago area law enforcement agencies believed the Herreras controlled as much as 90% of local heroin distribution. The DEA estimated that the Herrera organization imported 746 pounds of pure heroin into the United States each year. When cut, this amounted to over eight tons of five-percent pure heroin. The Herreras were considered the largest heroin trafficking organization in Mexico, with profits estimated at $1 million a year. They returned the majority of their profits to their home in Mexico, using neighborhood currency exchanges to send money orders back to Durango. In the mid-1970s, the DEA traced just under $2 million from these exchanges and Western Union records. This figure represented approximately one percent of the total cash transferred to Mexico by the Herrera organization annually.

By 1978, the Chicago Herreras were grossing $60 million a year and had established branches in Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, and Pittsburgh. By 1980, the family had established connections in South America and had diversified into cocaine. By the mid-1980s, the family's gross income had reached approximately $200 million a year.

CENTAC 19, launched in 1979, targeted the Herrera family trafficking organization and eventually resulted in the seizure of 39 kilograms of heroin, as well as the arrest and long-term incarceration of three key Chicago-based members of the Herrera organization.

During the 1980s investigations against the Herreras continued. On July 23, 1985, as a result of a two-year investigation called Operation Durango, between 450 and 500 federal, state, and local law enforcement officers in Chicago, Illinois, and Gary, Indiana, arrested 120 traffickers (of the 132 indicted) connected to the polydrug trafficking Herrera and Zambrana families. Officers seized 10 pounds of heroin, 13 pounds of cocaine, 47 properties, and $300,000. In August 1988, the Mexican leaders of the organization, Jaime Herrera-Nevarez, Sr., and Jaime Herrera-Herrera, Jr., were arrested in Mexico on drug charges and remain incarcerated in Mexico City. They continued being listed as DEA fugitives based on prior indictments in Miami, Florida.

AND I POSTED THIS ARTICLE ON THE FINBALL SECTION BECAUSE THE HERRERAS ARE KNOWN TO f*ck WITH KINGS TILL THIS DAY ...AND SOLID4 BELIEVES NIGGAS FROM MEXICO CANNOT TOUCH NOBODY IN THE STATES...NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

An that falls in line with what im sayin they f*ck with Kings ok thats not all they f*cked with in the city, an this dont prove sh*t like i said i aint say they cant touch nobody in the chi like i said its certain blacks that they NOT
able to touch UNLESS they hire other blacks to do it, if that aint the truth you show me 1 block in the L-Town area where some mexicans can penetrate an mark a nigga the way they do they be abducting niggas an sh*t take that sh*t up north outsouth or towards K-Town or down division round here it aint happening

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » February 2nd, 2008, 12:01 pm

SolidFoe wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:Image

Jaime Herrera-Nevares

An that falls in line with what im sayin they f*ck with Kings ok thats not all they f*cked with in the city, an this dont prove sh*t like i said i aint say they cant touch nobody in the chi like i said its certain blacks that they NOT
able to touch UNLESS they hire other blacks to do it, if that aint the truth you show me 1 block in the L-Town area where some mexicans can penetrate an mark a nigga the way they do they be abducting niggas an sh*t take that sh*t up north outsouth or towards K-Town or down division round here it aint happening

LOL AMA PAY A HYPE TO TOUCH U AND GIVE U A KIZZ 4 AND TELL U IS FROM A MEXICAN LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

El Waiboi
underboss

Unread post by El Waiboi » February 2nd, 2008, 4:14 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:WAIBOI THIS THE VIDEO ON HOW THEY CAUGHT THAT NIGGA CHRIS FROM LOS CAF sh*t IS HARDDDD I LIKE THE SONG TOO... [email protected] NIGGA WAITING FOR THE FEDS WITH THEM AKz

Good looks mani yeah that video is bad...dude was strapped up huh make scarface look like he aint sh*t lol :lol:

R1ght3ou5Wun718
associate

Unread post by R1ght3ou5Wun718 » February 2nd, 2008, 4:33 pm

1974GEEZ wrote: LOL LORD U TRIPPING DOGG YEAH IS A FAMILY U CANT GET INTO THE FAMILY UNLESS U MARRY ONE OF THEY HOES TYPICAL CULTURE IN MEXICANS...

WAIBOI THIS THE VIDEO ON HOW THEY CAUGHT THAT NIGGA CHRIS FROM LOS CAF sh*t IS HARDDDD I LIKE THE SONG TOO... [email protected] NIGGA WAITING FOR THE FEDS WITH THEM AKz

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT7vohQtmIE[/youtube]

:lol: :lol: WHO U THINK KOLLEcKTED THAT REWARD MONEY!?!?!?! PROBLY THE POPO THEY cKORRUPT AS FUkk IN MEXIkO!!! :lol: :lol: :smoke:

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » February 2nd, 2008, 5:12 pm

I DOUB IT THEYLL GET MERKED THEY KNOW BETTER MAYBE A INFORMANT

Herrera1970
fresh meat

Unread post by Herrera1970 » December 31st, 2013, 12:10 am

Well, I know this topic all to well... My father was one of the three that was caught in 1980, yes my father was a power house in the crime family, but Its not as glorified as on might think... my father did 20plus years, for 220 kilos of cocaine, what did he have to show for it....ZILCH NADA!!ZERO!!.. left my mom with 3daughters, 2 sons, destroyed us completely... anyone whom thinks its a glorious life, look at your childrens face then kick em in the face... because that exactly what happens, I will not glorify death, drugs, and materialistic sh*t, you cant take with you when you die... live a meaning purposeful life... Money isnt everything I know I lived it!!after he serve his 20plus years he was kicked out of the US... where he died penniless and in a paupers grave...Its not soo great after all.... if you still contemplate living the thug life mark my words HOMIE and see where tha road will take you and how it affects your family think really well about your decisions... because your mistake will be costly to the ones you LOVE!! Adrian Pena Herrera!! :rip: "DAD"

PilseNights
corporal
Affiliation: Human

Unread post by PilseNights » December 31st, 2013, 1:07 pm

[quote="Herrera1970"]Well, I know this topic all to well... My father was one of the three that was caught in 1980, yes my father was a power house in the crime family, but Its not as glorified as on might think... my father did 20plus years, for 220 kilos of cocaine, what did he have to show for it....ZILCH NADA!!ZERO!!.. left my mom with 3daughters, 2 sons, destroyed us completely... anyone whom thinks its a glorious life, look at your childrens face then kick em in the face... because that exactly what happens, I will not glorify death, drugs, and materialistic sh*t, you cant take with you when you die... live a meaning purposeful life... Money isnt everything I know I lived it!!after he serve his 20plus years he was kicked out of the US... where he died penniless and in a paupers grave...Its not soo great after all.... if you still contemplate living the thug life mark my words HOMIE and see where tha road will take you and how it affects your family think really well about your decisions... because your mistake will be costly to the ones you LOVE!! Adrian Pena Herrera!! :rip: "DAD"[/quote

:2cents: Real talk. Puro Durango y arriba los ranchos del rio!

tonyh1309
fresh meat
Region: West

Unread post by tonyh1309 » July 18th, 2015, 5:04 am

I'm HERRERA from SoCal. Like homeboy said the people that know don't talk about it much. its just something we grew up knowing

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 48b1659cbf

Allinyourhood
underboss
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Unread post by Allinyourhood » August 11th, 2018, 2:54 am

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
February 1st, 2008, 3:40 pm

Jaime Herrera-Nevares

Mexican finballs on the northwest side eat very good and all over the city.

Allinyourhood
underboss
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Unread post by Allinyourhood » August 11th, 2018, 3:08 am

The hererras is a Chicago story...now the Garcia's from michoacan Mexico have a foothold in Chicago friends side by side with hererras from Durango...google both last names history back to spain and then you can understand their family history.