GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19398
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 19th, 2017, 6:33 pm

Lol

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
Posts: 1198
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Southwarddevil » April 22nd, 2017, 1:45 am

:lmao:
you try to pay to be in the trenches

i sold my soul to the trenches thats difference between me and you X :lol: :stoned:

Fake Deleted
superior
Posts: 5512
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Fake Deleted » April 22nd, 2017, 2:57 am

This clown fell for crab bate. The difference between me and you is that I was asked to become a 000 while you did the wanna be thing and asked for yourself just to be down. Learn how to read as well, scrub. My handle was blood money hustle.

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
Posts: 1198
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Southwarddevil » April 22nd, 2017, 3:08 am

.X. wrote:This clown fell for crab bate. The difference between me and you is that I was asked to become a 000 while you did the wanna be thing and asked for yourself just to be down. Learn how to read as well, scrub. My handle was blood money hustle.
you got asked to pay for n*ggas phone bills and honey buns behind that G wall :redmike: :redmike:

i did a 5 STRONG What you know about that lil homie :stoned:

you can call yourself whatever you want but was you really about that savage life did your lose your mind in them trenches :umhm:

Fake Deleted
superior
Posts: 5512
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Fake Deleted » April 22nd, 2017, 3:59 am

Shut up.

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
Posts: 1198
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Southwarddevil » April 22nd, 2017, 4:02 am

.X. wrote:Shut up.
nah suck my whole d*ck :stoned:

f*ck your imaginary rank :rasta:

Fake Deleted
superior
Posts: 5512
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Fake Deleted » April 22nd, 2017, 4:06 am

I was blood money at 13 moving in Seth Low P's. Every G' suppose to support his or her G' behind the wall, so you tell me why wouldn't I spread for some killers that'll die for me till this day? My pass is cerified with multiple 000 sets that's official initial throughout the World. You don't even know who I be, scrub. You just talking crazy. And we still getting money, homo.

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
Posts: 1198
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Southwarddevil » April 22nd, 2017, 4:35 am

.X. wrote:I was blood money at 13 moving in Seth Low P's. Every G' suppose to support his or her G' behind the wall, so you tell me why wouldn't I spread for some killers that'll die for me till this day? My pass is cerified with multiple 000 sets that's official initial throughout the World. You don't even know who I be, scrub. You just talking crazy. And we still getting money, homo.
who you B? :stoned:

you was "blood money" but made this thread and finally told the truth you was paying to gang bang :lol:


what killers? them n*ggas was lying to you to get your money whats a killer to a demon :sike:


you got a pass but was getting used and abused by shines and brims and the LKS ND CRIPS was in jail passing you around


n*gga you getting money frpm a legal job so dont Gass and f*ck that money you can get slumped with your money

real badman dem know di gun talks :umhm:

Fake Deleted
superior
Posts: 5512
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Fake Deleted » April 22nd, 2017, 1:01 pm

You not 000.

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
Posts: 1198
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Southwarddevil » April 22nd, 2017, 6:09 pm

.X. wrote:You not 000.
i know my 5 what about you :tiphat:

Bloodshed 000
prospect
Posts: 85
Joined: December 11th, 2016, 5:58 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Bloodshed 000 » April 23rd, 2017, 12:28 pm

Julius B. Sonny is always & forever gonna be the cleanup for #000
home of the hittaz

User avatar
Niiggaaaaa
prince
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 24th, 2017, 7:41 am

ohno petty af :lol:

why i just seen a loccup episode of rikers where a crip n*gga was layin out bloods at every location they sent em. jumped em in 1 part, it was 5 bloods on dat 1 man and aint break a nail. weak af :2cents:
GoFund Me account been up for 3 weeks and ain't get a dollar. Will make youtube videos for donations. God bless

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19398
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 25th, 2017, 8:32 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:ohno petty af :lol:

why i just seen a loccup episode of rikers where a crip n*gga was layin out bloods at every location they sent em. jumped em in 1 part, it was 5 bloods on dat 1 man and aint break a nail. weak af :2cents:

Online? Was it some recent sh*t? It's been a few legendary locs out here who did sh*t like that in the past but I'm not really up on what's going on like that nowadays

User avatar
Niiggaaaaa
prince
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 25th, 2017, 11:12 am

ion remember i think it was loccup long island: extended stay. cuz some footage of them jumpin him is the thumbnail for the video. ionnno how old

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nvlbDvG9WJA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
GoFund Me account been up for 3 weeks and ain't get a dollar. Will make youtube videos for donations. God bless

User avatar
Niiggaaaaa
prince
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 25th, 2017, 11:15 am

could've swore it was rikers but it mite've been strong I. his name was "pretty" (pause) eitha way he was knoccin sh*t down for da 'C' doe :tiphat:
GoFund Me account been up for 3 weeks and ain't get a dollar. Will make youtube videos for donations. God bless

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19398
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 25th, 2017, 5:52 pm

Yea that's long Island

Bloodshed 000
prospect
Posts: 85
Joined: December 11th, 2016, 5:58 am

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Post by Bloodshed 000 » April 30th, 2017, 6:55 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:ion remember i think it was loccup long island: extended stay. cuz some footage of them jumpin him is the thumbnail for the video. ionnno how old

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nvlbDvG9WJA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
at the end of the day they losing
home of the hittaz

Post Reply