Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post Reply
\\\9*7*4///
fresh meat
Posts: 33
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by \\\9*7*4/// » January 13th, 2008, 11:35 pm

Iv been looking at these blogs for a good minute now and i seen a few stating Insane gangster disciples are fake. Im a Insane gangster disciple my self and I know for a fact dat my sh*t is legit. Idk maybe some of you had a few runins wit some fake G's but dat dont make Da sh*t i claim Fake. I aint gonna keep quiet while yall duck n*ggas lame out my set.......

The_Scarecrow6
underboss
Posts: 1005
Joined: September 26th, 2007, 12:21 am

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by The_Scarecrow6 » January 13th, 2008, 11:38 pm

where you from?

\\\9*7*4///
fresh meat
Posts: 33
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by \\\9*7*4/// » January 13th, 2008, 11:42 pm

Omaha,ne I stay in atlanta Zone 6. and u?

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by KOM » January 13th, 2008, 11:51 pm

\\\9*7*4/// wrote:Omaha,ne I stay in atlanta Zone 6. and u?

Come on now dude. What the hell are you on? n*gga Hoover said that any GD that claims to be "Insane" is brain dead. So why are you repping something that Hoover talkked down on himself? There is something wrong wit you n*gga. You need to get plugged wit some real Gdz or get lost.

\\\9*7*4///
fresh meat
Posts: 33
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by \\\9*7*4/// » January 13th, 2008, 11:57 pm

first off I know what i am and aint sh*t gone change dat. iv had ppl try me head to toe on some G sh*t and in the end my lit is legit.I got put down in macc town n*gga.but real talk dont come at me like dat wit that get lost sh*t shawty. Where you 4rm Mr.6trey banger.

The_Scarecrow6
underboss
Posts: 1005
Joined: September 26th, 2007, 12:21 am

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by The_Scarecrow6 » January 14th, 2008, 12:00 am

if hoover himself called anyone who claims igd braindead then why would u wanna rep igd?

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by KOM » January 14th, 2008, 12:01 am

\\\9*7*4/// wrote:first off I know what i am and aint sh*t gone change dat. iv had ppl try me head to toe on some G sh*t and in the end my lit is legit.I got put down in macc town n*gga.but real talk dont come at me like dat wit that get lost sh*t shawty. Where you 4rm Mr.6trey banger.

GDetroit. Insane but you got GDN lit huh? Let me guess you are on the Yellow Brick Road sh*t huh? :lol: . Since you are so deep in GDN n*gga what deck you come from? What concept do you follow? What's ya Warden's name? and What is your position in this great Nation? its easy to sniff out a Flake n*gga!

\\\9*7*4///
fresh meat
Posts: 33
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by \\\9*7*4/// » January 14th, 2008, 12:05 am

Did You hear those words come out his mouth? If not then you goin by hear say n*gga. If you false claimin in atlanta you wont go a month without gettin spotted out. So im not tryna hear some 3rd hand sh*t dat some otha n*gga mis communicated. F.O.L.K

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by KOM » January 14th, 2008, 12:05 am

G_Eazy wrote:if hoover himself called anyone who claims igd braindead then why would u wanna rep igd?

Exactly. Hoover said that himself when he handed down the Growth and Development concept. I'm telling you its easy to spot out a Flake n*gga Gee.

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by KOM » January 14th, 2008, 12:07 am

\\\9*7*4/// wrote:Did You hear those words come out his mouth? If not then you goin by hear say n*gga. If you false claimin in atlanta you wont go a month without gettin spotted out. So im not tryna hear some 3rd hand sh*t dat some otha n*gga mis communicated. F.O.L.K

n*gga I'm real GD! you must have lost yo mind dog. Just answer my questions dog.

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by KOM » January 14th, 2008, 12:11 am

\\\9*7*4/// wrote:Did You hear those words come out his mouth? If not then you goin by hear say n*gga. If you false claimin in atlanta you wont go a month without gettin spotted out. So im not tryna hear some 3rd hand sh*t dat some otha n*gga mis communicated. F.O.L.K

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know your not GD because you wouldn't be claimging IGD and you would know what Hoover said about yall False Flaggin a$$ N*ggaz.

\\\9*7*4///
fresh meat
Posts: 33
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by \\\9*7*4/// » January 14th, 2008, 12:12 am

HAha simple mistakes from a n*gga claimin G. If you was a real G you would know that you airnt suspose to discuse lit but only to da n*ggas u run wit or n*ggas u know is g 4 real. Idk if u tryna get me to put lit up on the enternet 4 you or if not any otha n*gga that visit dis site can get dat sh*t. Im not bout to feed the hungry n*gga. ill be damned if i join a fake set my n*gga. I made sure my sh*t was right. My superior is in thehoodup Gangster disciple video. he the one wit the long hair stackin wit some g's behind him. check it out his name hewho

\\\9*7*4///
fresh meat
Posts: 33
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by \\\9*7*4/// » January 14th, 2008, 12:15 am

any n*gga dissin my sh*t is in the same catagory as hooks,slobs,kings,lrz,norte,and who ever else wanna get in the way of Growth & Development..

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by KOM » January 14th, 2008, 12:18 am

\\\9*7*4/// wrote:HAha simple mistakes from a n*gga claimin G. If you was a real G you would know that you airnt suspose to discuse lit but only to da n*ggas u run wit or n*ggas u know is g 4 real. Idk if u tryna get me to put lit up on the enternet 4 you or if not any otha n*gga that visit dis site can get dat sh*t. Im not bout to feed the hungry n*gga. ill be damned if i join a fake set my n*gga. I made sure my sh*t was right. My superior is in thehoodup Gangster disciple video. he the one wit the long hair stackin wit some g's behind him. check it out his name hewho

:lol: :lol: :lol: . n*gga you are fakke. If you knew any better you would know what lit is and what isn't. Really get wit a plugged deck or get lost.

\\\9*7*4///
fresh meat
Posts: 33
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by \\\9*7*4/// » January 14th, 2008, 12:19 am

and by the way n*gga im a white LT get it straight

\\\9*7*4///
fresh meat
Posts: 33
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by \\\9*7*4/// » January 14th, 2008, 12:21 am

n*gga my lit is real. my lit has saved me from getting countless a$$ whoopins or killed.

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by KOM » January 14th, 2008, 12:22 am

\\\9*7*4/// wrote:any n*gga dissin my sh*t is in the same catagory as hooks,slobs,kings,lrz,norte,and who ever else wanna get in the way of Growth & Development..

Now I done heard it all! An "Insane" Growth and Development GD n*gga you are worse thwn the 74SCR! How the f*ck are you gonna be Growth and Development and be Insane? That's why Hoover dissed you clowns when he passed down Growth and Development n*gga. He said you can't grow and develop if you are BRAINDEAD! Learn some real lit n*gga.

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by KOM » January 14th, 2008, 12:23 am

\\\9*7*4/// wrote:n*gga my lit is real. my lit has saved me from getting countless a$$ whoopins or killed.

But you can't answer my questions huh? Your only alive cuz you aint been to the Chi.

The_Scarecrow6
underboss
Posts: 1005
Joined: September 26th, 2007, 12:21 am

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by The_Scarecrow6 » January 14th, 2008, 12:25 am

that 974 n*gga might be a real n*gga and his click might do dirt but that insane sh*t fake

\\\9*7*4///
fresh meat
Posts: 33
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by \\\9*7*4/// » January 14th, 2008, 12:27 am

n*gga come down to A-town and c wut it is we bout dem 3 m's n*gga. and dont call me dog n*gga cuz i aint ya dog if you was G you would know that DOG is to disrespect bloods wit.
Last edited by \\\9*7*4/// on January 14th, 2008, 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply