NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Dollaz1x
general
Posts: 700
Joined: December 28th, 2013, 2:36 am

NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by Dollaz1x » January 12th, 2015, 6:55 pm

Cops across the city have been warned of a possible plot by the Latin Kings gang to shoot officers at a specific Bronx intersection in the coming weeks, according to police sources.

The department named seven believed associates of the notorious gang who were possibly planning to ambush cops at W. Farms Road and E. Tremont Ave. in Castle Hill during the week of Jan. 19, according to the NYPD’s intelligence bureau, which transmitted the threat to all posts and commands on Sunday.

An informant reported the alleged plot to cops, but the threat had not yet been verified, according to the memo, which nevertheless urged rank and file cops to use extreme caution when interacting with the men.

At least two of the potential threat-makers have served time in state prison on charges of attempted robbery and weapons possession, according to public records.

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19173
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 12th, 2015, 7:23 pm

I hope it happens

Bel Airs
boss
Posts: 2640
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by Bel Airs » January 12th, 2015, 7:46 pm

Now New York n*ggas jumping on Latin Kings d*ck, when they always claim their extinct in New York :discust:

Bel Airs
boss
Posts: 2640
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by Bel Airs » January 12th, 2015, 7:47 pm

I keep seeing articles on them and GDs in New York, so whats really going on :shrug:

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » January 12th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Bel Airs wrote:I keep seeing articles on them and GDs in New York, so whats really going on :shrug:

folks r in brooklyn

Bel Airs
boss
Posts: 2640
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by Bel Airs » January 12th, 2015, 7:49 pm

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/05/13/ ... seriously/

Chicago Kings putting NY kings on game :ohhh:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19173
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 12th, 2015, 7:56 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Now New York n*ggas jumping on Latin Kings d*ck, when they always claim their extinct in New York :discust:

n*ggas is anti police out here.so whoever plans to attack them f*ck it much more power to them

They still are fiends and don't really hold that much weight like they used to, thanks to the formation of the UBN Bloods.....same n*ggas that got vice Lords in other states paying homage to OG Tye :whaat:

Bel Airs
boss
Posts: 2640
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by Bel Airs » January 12th, 2015, 8:00 pm

That's troll information :whaat: Kings were treating the Bloods.....Bloods just had more fake members who picked up a rag and it was basically a fad, popularity. But damn Latino gangs in NY and LA been fucking you n*ggas up though :ohhh: You want the blueprint? :whaat:

Bel Airs
boss
Posts: 2640
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by Bel Airs » January 12th, 2015, 8:01 pm

Blacks and Latinos for the most part get a long out here. We got the blueprint :lol:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19173
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 12th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Bel Airs wrote:That's troll information :whaat: Kings were treating the Bloods.....Bloods just had more fake members who picked up a rag and it was basically a fad, popularity. But damn Latino gangs in NY and LA been fucking you n*ggas up though :ohhh: You want the blueprint? :whaat:

No you're spitting troll info

Bloods got together, made some king big homies flip to bloods and took over the jails/prisons and streets

N now ubn nyc bloods is still the most hated but has expanded in many different states


Speak on Chicago(if u even from there) n stop speaking on old 90s sh*t when the kings have never regained the power they once had in NYC ever since the UBN was formed

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25260
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by BluntedUp » January 12th, 2015, 8:19 pm

n*ggas gon poke cops up with needles lmao.

I aint seen a king reppin hard in like 3 or 4 years lol.

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25260
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by BluntedUp » January 12th, 2015, 8:22 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Blacks and Latinos for the most part get a long out here. We got the blueprint :lol:
If you think n*ggas got that LA type relationship with ricans or any hispanics, you never been on the east coast.

clout god sosa
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by clout god sosa » January 12th, 2015, 8:25 pm

theres about like 10 kings left all from different tribes and probably a few more that either dropped out flipped or went ghost but havent heard of them doing anything since the early 00s they got tons of other enimigos to worry about

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12914
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 12th, 2015, 8:43 pm

n*ggas is clueless when it comes to ny politic :lol: :whaat:

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13435
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by BkBarclays » January 12th, 2015, 8:46 pm

Shank :2cents:


Thats wat i b sayin all the time....ot N*ggaz swear they know how ny is but never been here, dont know one ny banger and get all they info off the internet but will deadass try to tell nyers about our city.

They find out stuff and bkuz its new to them it means ny just started doin certain sh*t.

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12914
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 12th, 2015, 9:08 pm

Im give a lil info for non new yorkers neta was the first gang to folded once ubn came to power ubn went at dp ddp they hold their own ground some parts in the bx had a truce bloods vs latin kings was the last true all out gang war crips wasnt around like that in the bx it was just bloods n kings with ddp doing their own thing the war got out of hand they had a universal to clam things down soon after that the feds came down with the hammer on both sides

User avatar
jayxsavage
superior
Posts: 3415
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 5:20 am

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by jayxsavage » January 12th, 2015, 9:13 pm

I thought it was known fact that the NY Bloods formed in order to protect themselves from the Kings.

The Kings were putting their foot in NY n*ggas asses. The Feds are the only thing that stopped them.

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13435
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by BkBarclays » January 12th, 2015, 9:21 pm

jayxsavage wrote:I thought it was known fact that the NY Bloods formed in order to protect themselves from the Kings.

The Kings were putting their foot in NY n*ggas asses. The Feds are the only thing that stopped them.
Kings were like the first organized sh*t to hit....n u know how prison rules go...soon as black people to get organized they took ova the whole ny prison system.

They wasnt violatin nyers...if a group of kings went to another hood on some sh*t theyd get the biz like anybody else.


Yall nikkaz b makin it seem like kings had ny on lock and they was makin the rules n allat n thats just completely false.They stuck wit other latinos n went at it wit bloods for a while...n lost. Basically.

CHOPPASTU
fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: January 12th, 2015, 9:13 pm

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by CHOPPASTU » January 12th, 2015, 9:25 pm

WHO CARE ABOUT NY YALL n*ggas ONLY GET CRED ON THE NET THEM NY STREETS ARE QUIET :approve:

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25260
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by BluntedUp » January 12th, 2015, 9:51 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:I thought it was known fact that the NY Bloods formed in order to protect themselves from the Kings.

The Kings were putting their foot in NY n*ggas asses. The Feds are the only thing that stopped them.
Kings were like the first organized sh*t to hit....n u know how prison rules go...soon as black people to get organized they took ova the whole ny prison system.

They wasnt violatin nyers...if a group of kings went to another hood on some sh*t theyd get the biz like anybody else.


Yall nikkaz b makin it seem like kings had ny on lock and they was makin the rules n allat n thats just completely false.They stuck wit other latinos n went at it wit bloods for a while...n lost. Basically.
but let n*ggas who got they info from youtube and thehoodup tell it :ohhh:

Post Reply