Serious Question

9strongwhip3
prospect

Serious Question

Post by 9strongwhip3 » December 11th, 2014, 4:09 am

So i bang 93 and "east koast" hood......when i kame home i bekame bba......now we all now the famous east koast west koast sh*t but check this and let me kno how u feel.......i got a potna dat 52 pueblo bishop and he told me bout the whole east west thing and wanted me to roll over to 52 but i didnt and he still respekts me.......i also got some 2100 blk cherry st fruit town piru's they also wanted me to roll over but i didnt and i still hang with them......i got aktual blood relatives that are from da lanes......now i know my set maybe konsidered food but i didnt roll over kuz i didnt want to switch up on my day 1 n*ggas...............and my kali fam and n*ggas still respekt me they even let me kno how kali really wrk(lingo history etc)......bt i still bang dis strongwhip sh*t......... so am i wrong for not rolling over and stayin down??? REAL n*gga ANSWERS ONLY NO FUKKSHIT ON MY POST....

85NawF
prince

Re: Serious Question

Post by 85NawF » December 11th, 2014, 10:42 am

lil bra ima help yu out... if I was yu I would stay wit da same set or jus b neutral if yu feel ya sh*t food yu dnt need no validation from N*ggaz jus kuz yu bang west or east tbh most of dis sh*t is fugazi west nd east its alotta fu fu sh*t goin on 4rm west hoods nd all da east hoodz started from a fu fu n*gga from da get go so no matter where yu go its still gon b sum flaky sh*t goin on nd trust me dis komin 4rm a n*gga dat banged west been down da rd followed protocol all dat nd ima tell yu jus do yu nd da billyz good down da rd so yu dnt got nothing to worry bout... so if yu flip west nd ya sh*t a dub den yu gon hav to flip again lol so yu mite as well stay wit ya hxxd

9strongwhip3
prospect

Post by 9strongwhip3 » December 11th, 2014, 11:02 am

Dats real........i been hearing this nd that and imma real n*gga so i feel wierd bangin suttin that aint nesessarily been ok'd but dat sh*t diff kuz dwn here in da A im good......and i done been up north with this sh*t too but i feel like them kali n*ggas made it wat it is so its just a respekt for them.......

9strongwhip3
prospect

Post by 9strongwhip3 » December 11th, 2014, 11:10 am

Oh yea good look hxmie prexiate the advixe.......

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 11th, 2014, 10:26 pm

if you feel the pride behind your affiliation; never let a f*ggot n*gga get in the way of what you bang! true ones will respect you no matter what you bang, they might not like you, they might consider you the opposition, but they will respect the claim!

Mr.Bently93
fresh meat

Post by Mr.Bently93 » June 19th, 2017, 10:00 am

Yo Bentley boy stand sturdy for we come from a legendary whip we paved da way on da east u a part of history no disrespect to any other hoods kuz I'm a firm believer in solidarity amongst ola so salute to da RR further more twin n*gga gonna respect u more if u press ur line firmly #hoo-bangin #whatsdaword#P.89

Gman201
fresh meat

Post by Gman201 » June 21st, 2017, 3:30 am

Cuz the only thing that matter is when you look at yourself u can look in your eyes and say you kept sh*t real Wes urself and the n*ggas that kept shit10000 wes u. If ur set milk then reach out to ur brothas n chop sh*t up Wes da homies. Real eyes recognize Real Lies so if yall sum real stand up n*ggas n*ggas gonna rocc Wes u. I seen some home grown crips get there papers and I've seen some home grown sets put in so much work n*ggas had no choice cut to accept it checc.

TheRep
fresh meat

Post by TheRep » June 23rd, 2017, 9:40 pm

i am from the east coast and have so much i want to tell the south about a man named luvon griffin.He is from the east but is in the south (atlanta) starting all kinds of mess.I just joined to day.I Respect the south and the way yall get down.I cant wait to build with yall.I posted on the "have you ever set someone up before" post but i cant see my comment..it says its under review..IM sure youre gonna wanna see this Luvon Griffin Character when you find out how he is carrying himself in the south as an east coast dude.