Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

oog

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Post by » April 24th, 2014, 11:33 pm

Realspit wrote:I see. sh*t cray need to get in tune.
They not they say they Texas they do the California sh*t :lol:
Get a attitude with you when you try to tell them the right way :killself:

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » April 24th, 2014, 11:36 pm

Cocaine wrote:Dat wudnt sh*t compared to da stokyard ..they bannd bot 20 muhfukkas frm both sides
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Notoriou ... 20061.html

Dat stokyard was always goin live .they got sum of my fam bannd on here frm both sides .nigguhz use to get it on in dis ho . Talm bot boys frm all ova da nawf east indat ho tryna eat . Had my boy cuzn on first 48 got killd in dat ho ..a nigguh was bot 16 yrs old wen dat ho was really untamed..talm bot all night it's pumpin . Laws use to try to trap our a$$ indat b*tch .

1thang bot blood in htwn doe ,lotta dem nigguhz onna paper chase foreal .
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (13.46 KiB) Viewed 2003 times

oog

Post by » April 24th, 2014, 11:40 pm

I didn't know you was talking about Haverstock .
I never been there but heard about it .
Like the north side Orleans or worse .
Through me off with the Stockyard sh*t .

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » April 24th, 2014, 11:53 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:I didn't know you was talking about Haverstock .
I never been there but heard about it .
Like the north side Orleans or worse .
Through me off with the Stockyard sh*t .

Yea wut we use to call it . .

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » April 25th, 2014, 12:07 am

Lol it was nigguh indat ho 1time ,tryd to charge up dis dude who he knew robbd his ppl . So nigguh tell fam sumn bot he Finna go get his gun , lol dude turnd around to go get it nd got shot inda a$$ lol .

Den nother time nigguhz tryd to ,kidnapp a dude bot 2 am , fam wind up killn both a$$ lol

oog

Post by » April 25th, 2014, 12:11 am

Cocaine wrote:Lol it was nigguh indat ho 1time ,tryd to charge up dis dude who he knew robbd his ppl . So nigguh tell fam sumn bot he Finna go get his gun , lol dude turnd around to go get it nd got shot inda a$$ lol .

Den nother time nigguhz tryd to ,kidnapp a dude bot 2 am , fam wind up killn both a$$ lol
Ain't that the place was on First 48 where them n*ggas killed this b*tch baby daddy he started F*ck*n .

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » April 25th, 2014, 12:23 am

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Lol it was nigguh indat ho 1time ,tryd to charge up dis dude who he knew robbd his ppl . So nigguh tell fam sumn bot he Finna go get his gun , lol dude turnd around to go get it nd got shot inda a$$ lol .

Ain't that the place was on First 48 where them n*ggas killed this b*tch baby daddy he started F*ck*n .
Shid they had 4 5 episodes in dat ho .

Hue5toneMoB5ter
fresh meat

Post by Hue5toneMoB5ter » May 31st, 2017, 10:30 pm

[quote="View Side Murda"]Theres def a southside/houston based ubn. And them BPS n*ggas out there is/was with it too. Just like NY, it started in prison and is based in prison and was influenced by T Rodgers getting all in the middle of sh*t then dippin off to diss it. Houston just got it first. I got a lot of 59 ru and 59 hunter homies from houston and san antonio that relocated to atl and jville florida that gave me the history since we both got similar histories we clicked. Accordin to them they been out before 1993, which is when we formed. And they 59 comes from some major road or highway out there in Texas.[/quote]

we wasn't never with that ubn sh*t. we used to call them mutts because back in the day if u was ubn that meant u got down in jail. real blood sets predate ubn by about 10 years. i'm bps from the sw. corporate piru was started by some baby stones & they later switched to abpsn. stones also was around when hcf started. that was stoned and igfb. i cant speak on any other organization. STL

Hue5toneMoB5ter
fresh meat

Post by Hue5toneMoB5ter » May 31st, 2017, 10:32 pm

[quote="Hou5toneMob5ter"][quote="View Side Murda"]Theres def a southside/houston based ubn. And them BPS n*ggas out there is/was with it too. Just like NY, it started in prison and is based in prison and was influenced by T Rodgers getting all in the middle of sh*t then dippin off to diss it. Houston just got it first. I got a lot of 59 ru and 59 hunter homies from houston and san antonio that relocated to atl and jville florida that gave me the history since we both got similar histories we clicked. Accordin to them they been out before 1993, which is when we formed. And they 59 comes from some major road or highway out there in Texas.[/quote]

You got 5ome info there, but it aint ckomplete. You right about ubn dine hea, but I dont think them 5et5 wa5 out before 1993. It get deeper than that, but you do got 5ome good info. UBN dine hea rep to the left and i5 clo5e to u5 5tone5 and vl'5.[/quote]

HOW DO I GET MY ACCOUNT BACK???

360 Degrees
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » June 3rd, 2017, 12:14 am

Hue5toneMoB5ter wrote:
View Side Murda wrote:Theres def a southside/houston based ubn. And them BPS n*ggas out there is/was with it too. Just like NY, it started in prison and is based in prison and was influenced by T Rodgers getting all in the middle of sh*t then dippin off to diss it. Houston just got it first. I got a lot of 59 ru and 59 hunter homies from houston and san antonio that relocated to atl and jville florida that gave me the history since we both got similar histories we clicked. Accordin to them they been out before 1993, which is when we formed. And they 59 comes from some major road or highway out there in Texas.

we wasn't never with that ubn sh*t. we used to call them mutts because back in the day if u was ubn that meant u got down in jail. real blood sets predate ubn by about 10 years. i'm bps from the sw. corporate piru was started by some baby stones & they later switched to abpsn. stones also was around when hcf started. that was stoned and igfb. i cant speak on any other organization. STL

Wow this guy said Corporate Piru, how old are you n*gga? Corporate Piru was in their last year or two when I got off the porch as a youngsta. After they got ran off Corporate there wasn't anyone openly claiming Blood on the SW during the 90s, ya know what honestly the Brae started wearing red and kinda acting like they were Bloods a little bit when we started beefing with them in the mid to late 90s since most of people from our neighborhood was Folks. They never was officially claiming a set, or if they were we didn't know on our side of SW freeway, but they started wearing a lot of red and some of them was BDK so I always felt like the origins of Bloods/Stones on the Brae started from beefing with Club Creek/Woodfair in the 90s. sh*t was crazy bc Club Creek/Woodfair/Braeswood used to be all click tight until a couple unfortunate events took place.

Do you know if that beef still poppin? and one other thing did BPS in Houston start on the Brae?

Hue5toneMoB5ter
fresh meat

Post by Hue5toneMoB5ter » June 3rd, 2017, 4:31 am

360 Degrees wrote:
Hue5toneMoB5ter wrote:
View Side Murda wrote:Theres def a southside/houston based ubn. And them BPS n*ggas out there is/was with it too. Just like NY, it started in prison and is based in prison and was influenced by T Rodgers getting all in the middle of sh*t then dippin off to diss it. Houston just got it first. I got a lot of 59 ru and 59 hunter homies from houston and san antonio that relocated to atl and jville florida that gave me the history since we both got similar histories we clicked. Accordin to them they been out before 1993, which is when we formed. And they 59 comes from some major road or highway out there in Texas.

Wow this guy said Corporate Piru, how old are you n*gga? Corporate Piru was in their last year or two when I got off the porch as a youngsta. After they got ran off Corporate there wasn't anyone openly claiming Blood on the SW during the 90s, ya know what honestly the Brae started wearing red and kinda acting like they were Bloods a little bit when we started beefing with them in the mid to late 90s since most of people from our neighborhood was Folks. They never was officially claiming a set, or if they were we didn't know on our side of SW freeway, but they started wearing a lot of red and some of them was BDK so I always felt like the origins of Bloods/Stones on the Brae started from beefing with Club Creek/Woodfair in the 90s. sh*t was crazy bc Club Creek/Woodfair/Braeswood used to be all click tight until a couple unfortunate events took place.

Do you know if that beef still poppin? and one other thing did BPS in Houston start on the Brae?

Braeswood started off as Braeswood Hot Boyz. They turned blood later. Bloods on the west started in the Clarke. Stones started in Mo City officials but the movement started on Corporate. The beef ain't poppin nomo. I f*ck wit BDs. Calmed down after Trae got shot. Mostly click beef in the streets now.

360 Degrees
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » June 3rd, 2017, 5:42 pm

That's whats up..when I was a kid it was hard as f*ck to be a Blood, they was waaaay outnumbered was A LOT of wannabee Crips back in those days because of Snoop Doggy Dog and movies like Boyz in the Hood. A lot of copy cat gangs was around so Bloods had it rough on SW side back in those days bc they was getting attacked by everybody. Even Mexican gangs would go at them bc a lot of the Mexican gangs was cool with Crip gangs or was Folks like LRZ.

I would think Bloods are the deepest now in Houston. The gang sh*t to me stopped/slowed down big time when Screw movement got big, after that everybody was just tripping about their money not a set or a neighborhood, unless it was some northside vs southside sh*t.

Cocaine
captain

Post by Cocaine » July 11th, 2017, 11:41 pm

I can't f*ck with Houston cuz the Snoovers are hella deep out there from my understanding.

360 Degrees
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » July 12th, 2017, 2:58 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 11:41 pm
I can't f*ck with Houston cuz the Snoovers are hella deep out there from my understanding.

I wouldn't worry about it, 9 out of 10 Houston n*ggas ain't set tripping off gangs that's for the Mexicans and Salvadoreans when it come to Houston.

If you get charged up it's gonna be because you posted somewhere or coming through somewhere you ain't supposed to be posted or coming through....or a n*gga just plain hating because he think you gonna take his b*tch or title, etc. Houston about money, dope, ho*s and cars period point blank unless you in prison...don't get it wrong n*ggas will get violent quick if need be out in the streets, but it ain't gonna be over no gang sh*t the majority of the time. UNLESS you just extra'd the f*ck out with your colors and flags, you come down here on some I'm a super banger sh*t a n*gga will see how for real you really are.

Cocaine
captain

Post by Cocaine » July 12th, 2017, 3:13 am

360 Degrees wrote:
July 12th, 2017, 2:58 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 11:41 pm

I wouldn't worry about it, 9 out of 10 Houston n*ggas ain't set tripping off gangs that's for the Mexicans and Salvadoreans when it come to Houston.

If you get charged up it's gonna be because you posted somewhere or coming through somewhere you ain't supposed to be posted or coming through....or a n*gga just plain hating because he think you gonna take his b*tch or title, etc. Houston about money, dope, ho*s and cars period point blank unless you in prison...don't get it wrong n*ggas will get violent quick if need be out in the streets, but it ain't gonna be over no gang sh*t the majority of the time. UNLESS you just extra'd the f*ck out with your colors and flags, you come down here on some I'm a super banger sh*t a n*gga will see how for real you really are.
Word, word... I hear ya.

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 14th, 2017, 6:30 am

When N.T.G hit Houston streets??

Hue5toneMoB5ter
fresh meat

Post by Hue5toneMoB5ter » July 21st, 2017, 7:33 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 6:30 am
When N.T.G hit Houston streets??
never. there's a few lames claiming it on some internet sh*t. its always a click of high school kids or mexicans. they always get smashed tho. that dude was probably from out of town somewhere in that pic. i'm from that neighborhood. aint none.