Baltimore area-biggest piru city on eastcoast?

EASTS1DER
superior

Re: Baltimore area-biggest piru city on eastcoast?

Post by EASTS1DER » November 26th, 2007, 2:08 am

W/S 135 is a nickname for tha Hawthorne Piruz.

E/S 135 is the homies dat claim Bompton but really from up tha street.

LilSetTrip4Block
colonel

Post by LilSetTrip4Block » November 26th, 2007, 3:01 am

eastsideho wrote:no man, i was saying unlikely because WS 135 aint in Bompton, and as far as I know its a small hood. , and ES135 near Bompton may be on the Westside but claim East, thats why Jersey 135 do, not E/K

o ight got ya homey

itspiru148st
fresh meat

Post by itspiru148st » December 13th, 2007, 3:45 pm

yo homie u said 135 piru is a nickname for hawthronez piru(i know i spelled it wrong).u need to get up on ya knowledge.hawthronez piru was started outside of bompton while 135 piru was started in bompton just above where my hood started w/s camPanella Park Piru,under APB(Athen Park Bloods) and across the street from Westside Piru.get ya knowledge up dog,espically if u claimin anything.148 blocck

*UNKOWIT*
boss

Post by *UNKOWIT* » December 14th, 2007, 12:33 am

202nigga wrote:i seent sum ttp sh*t on the bus seats in dc..but dey 5 ridin

they probaly was influenced by some of da fake ttp in da bronx.. and yea i was sittin back eatin some waffles and sh*t... and i was like damn baltimore do got alot of F*ck*n piru sets lol

Camp Park Boy
lieutenant

Post by Camp Park Boy » December 14th, 2007, 10:29 am

itspiru148st wrote:yo homie u said 135 piru is a nickname for hawthronez piru(i know i spelled it wrong).u need to get up on ya knowledge.hawthronez piru was started outside of bompton while 135 piru was started in bompton just above where my hood started w/s camPanella Park Piru,under APB(Athen Park Bloods) and across the street from Westside Piru.get ya knowledge up dog,espically if u claimin anything.148 blocck

he said w/s 135 is a nicckname for hawthornes

and e/s 135 piru and in bompton

and y u talkin bout knowledge funk nellas aint on dat knowledge shyt

SPOOK
general

Post by SPOOK » December 14th, 2007, 1:09 pm

Q -d0g wrote:im speaking for the b-more zone (baltimore city/baltimore county zones)..i couldnt help but notice how fast all of these piru sets popped up most aint doing jack of course but its the principle of being there i know ny had some pirus but baltimore is made mostly up of piru members.

-tree top piru (several clicks of ttp)
-elm street piru
-lueders park piru
-135 piru
-bmore dudes on here said "cedar block piru"
-inglewood neighborhood piru was on its way to getting started 2 years ago until the og got 2 homicide charges(it might be in the pen)

aside from the damus:
pasadena denver lanes
bounty hunter watts bloods
mad & family swans
& 1 of the lil homeys just informed me that crenshaw mafia blood is the latest set to set up shop..for a small city alotta sets is popping up with dudes claiming it.

aside from the cedar block & crenshaw mafia ive seen most of these members on the street 90% is teenagers some wild out ,some of the big homeys of the set school the young boys how to go about things properly

da bhb N*ggaz in bmore fake da pdl N*ggaz in bmore fake n da creshaw mafias in bmore is fake da same n*gga dat started da fake pdl in bmore started cmg to make it look like how dey do it in cali n ever thing else is real except da n*gga dat said he cbp n i never heard of 135 in bmore i kno dey in jersey

Ghost one
fresh meat

Post by Ghost one » April 18th, 2017, 11:47 pm

Sounds like fake bloods to me .