LAPD Starts Serving Echo Park Gang Members with Injunction

superior
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Re: LAPD Starts Serving Echo Park Gang Members with Injunction

Unread post by 123 » March 28th, 2014, 1:10 am

The hoods where it's good.

The DTLA bums r active. Saw 1 standing on my way Monday in the middle of Temple, (trying to collect insurance) so I told him "get the fuck off my way" then just pushed him and kept driving.

Hipster chicks b doing walkbys with stinky armpits :rip2: but, I'd still hit that.

Property and property values in DTLA are way up, especially with all these foreign investors. Luxury condos across from Twin Towers?

Its a wrap
boss
Affiliation: Eastside

Unread post by Its a wrap » March 28th, 2014, 5:35 am

Outsider wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:It's been known the gentrifying yuppies want the land blacks live on. They are willin to remove all people who previously live there and are more successful than any gang could ever be. Just like the Hispanics on the Eastside, these whites move in and blacks are told get the fuck outta here. On the Eastside I'm seein houses with signs in Spanish, this is tellin blacks they need to go, the housing authorities don't want blacks or even Chicanos but will cater fresh immigrants; legal or illegal. Same in Venice, housin prices have been raised so that the locals have to go elsewhere. Idk if anybody remembers but not that long ago, L.A. City Council was askin long time African American residents to leave Nickerson Gardens for Lancaster, because not enough blacks were leavin that project. These yuppies are racist too, they the same people who behave as racist trolls on the net and look at San Francisco, they beggin the City to remove who they always describe as 'ghetto people'. This whole thing with Echo Park ain't new at all, if you look back to 1987 America's first civil gang injuction was on the Westside in Pico-Union (not that far away) against Playboy Gangster Crips. L.A. councilmen tried to say this was because they were one of the most active gangs, along with Mansfield Gangster Crips. We know Mansfield were active, but not to levels of anythin in Inglewood or the Westside (which isn't that far away from the injuction area). The reality was that the city wanted to clear the area of black people (if you look at the word gang member on the injunction it is very ambiguous) because the Staples Centre had just been built and they wanted to attract a more affluent crowd of people.
That doesn't really make sense tho, why would there be an injunction on gangs from Midtown in Pico Union / Staples center area? Pico Union has been a heavy Mexican hood for decades bruh, they werent clearing any black people out of there
I just read what I wrote made a mistake. First was against the Playboys in 87. Then against 18th Street in Pico-Union. And there used to be a sizable black community in Pico-Union in the 70's and 80's but that shit is long gone, used to be Soul Food restaurants and everything.
bigcountry wrote:yeah i remember alot people was owning two homes i bet they cant pull that shit out they ass now
That was way back. When people had good factory jobs and the middle class blacks worked in Mid-City. There's still remnants of that era, go to Lafayette Square or Baldwin Hills but most blacks in L.A. lost such hope long ago. When I was born my Grandparents owned a house in the Eastside (South Central) and in the Eastside (Compton). Most people in the ghetto can't even own the house they live in now. The changin of the name from South Central to South L.A. is also part of this process, jobs and companies have been comin to South Central less often than before (for legal work). There was L.A. Times articles about businesses refusing to come after the name change, some businesses are like where the fuck is South Los Angeles? The name change was little to do with an association with crime and all to do with an association with non-blacks. Just because of name changes housin prices can go up, most people never knew this. In the San Fernando Valley, Home Owner Associations were tryin to do this in case of their succession attempts failure. This was to preserve the areas homogeneous appearance against a new perception of the previous name.

Ingformer
soldier
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Ingformer » March 29th, 2014, 1:28 am

Johnone1 wrote:You can never get blacks outta oakwood.never! By law they have to be there. Its section 8 or something. Lots of red tape in oakwood. I love seeing em there by the benches at the park while the million dollar homes are right across the street. I love how no matter how hood the shoreline are and how much crime goes down the hipster white faggots havnt pushed em out! As for nice houses in boyle heights; yes theyre huge and buetiful so of course these crackers want em. Blacks and latinos need to use our one resource which has always worked for us since we dont have money to compete with hipsters and thats VIOLENCE! Violence works! Period. Eradicate white hipster from your hoods now! Niggas like 4 pxcc, sckan, especially you niggas and your hoods. All inglewood niggas ( cause whites ARE sneaking in ) control your hood. I do my part. Cant really speak on it but i do little shit here and there. Nuff said. Kill hipsters!

There's a newspaper about quilting on the top rack outside the spoon. Pick it up and email me.

Johnone1
boss

Unread post by Johnone1 » March 29th, 2014, 1:36 am

Ill head over there tomorrow. Now i get ya! Pick it up tomorrow

gee raider
underboss
Affiliation: worldwide

Unread post by gee raider » March 29th, 2014, 1:37 am

if its section 8 then they could replace them...or place harder restrictions which Im all for...to make those people lose their section 8....random drug test...and home inspections by social workers....legislations a bitch when they really want people out...arent they tearing down jordans downs like it aint nothing and building some sort of mall between it... :shrug:

619Loc
boss
Affiliation: Lower California

Unread post by 619Loc » March 29th, 2014, 1:49 am

Demographic shifts occur all the damn time.

Injunctions just help crime spill over to neighboring cities

bigcountry
prince
Affiliation: :)

Unread post by bigcountry » March 29th, 2014, 1:53 am

gee raider wrote:if its section 8 then they could replace them...or place harder restrictions which Im all for...to make those people lose their section 8....random drug test...and home inspections by social workers....legislations a bitch when they really want people out...arent they tearing down jordans downs like it aint nothing and building some sort of mall between it... :shrug:
gee every city in los angeles have to have aleast 5 low income apartments in they city we cant have people targeting low income people not everybody going to be successfu in life what next the romona gardens when you have young mothers depend on it ? now it become a problem when live in the project over 20 years something wrong

gee raider
underboss

Unread post by gee raider » March 29th, 2014, 2:01 am

bigcountry wrote:
gee raider wrote:if its section 8 then they could replace them...or place harder restrictions which Im all for...to make those people lose their section 8....random drug test...and home inspections by social workers....legislations a bitch when they really want people out...arent they tearing down jordans downs like it aint nothing and building some sort of mall between it... :shrug:
gee every city in los angeles have to have aleast 5 low income apartments in they city we cant have people targeting low income people not everybody going to be successfu in life what next the romona gardens when you have young mothers depend on it ? now it become a problem when live in the project over 20 years something wrong

NO YOU CANT DESTROY RAMONA GARDENS IT HAS SUCH A RICH HISTORY
IT CANT BE COMPARED!!!TO JORDAN DOWN NEVER RAMONA GARDONS HAS TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!

JK tear it down...1 generation can get a pass...but they need to make some laws thall make people not repeat that pattern...like 1 generation of social benefits then one has to skip...and tough big brother scrutiny too...

Outsider
captain

Unread post by Outsider » March 29th, 2014, 2:08 am

They were trying to make the Downs a mixed income community which is hilarious to me. No middle class people are gonna move to that grimy ass hood. Watts wont ever be gentrified because its isolated and ugly. Other hoods like echo park or jefferson area could cuz its nice ass homes over there and its close to downtown/central LA. Watts/cpt just too raggedy for allat

bigcountry
prince

Unread post by bigcountry » March 29th, 2014, 2:10 am

wtf you being biases now what historical to you may not be historical to other homboy your argument is dumb now you forgot about watts riots all them project was built around about sametime :facepalm:

gee raider
underboss

Unread post by gee raider » March 29th, 2014, 2:14 am

bigcountry wrote:wtf you being biases now what historical to you may not be historical to other homboy your argument is dumb now you forgot about watts riots all them project was built around about sametime :facepalm:

i was joking didnt u scroll to the bottom...

bigcountry
prince

Unread post by bigcountry » March 29th, 2014, 2:25 am

gee raider wrote:
bigcountry wrote:wtf you being biases now what historical to you may not be historical to other homboy your argument is dumb now you forgot about watts riots all them project was built around about sametime :facepalm:

im not this site for racist slide joke im here to give you the fact if you agree or disagree homeboy?

gee raider
underboss

Unread post by gee raider » March 29th, 2014, 3:56 am

bigcountry wrote:
gee raider wrote:

im not this site for racist slide joke im here to give you the fact if you agree or disagree homeboy?

i disagree sorta...i just think it shouldnt be long term....or generational (in a perfect world)
and there needs to be a progression and standards need to be set and met
to move on up to something better or get cut off NO CUTS 5x in place of someone else to have an attempt
mainly people on the line of being or are homeless...

I feel like the goverment just gives the money once u
gone through the motions and tribulations and says..."heres the money u find a way out"...and people (and i dont mean black people my exp is with hispanics but overall just "section 8 people" )since they have no direction just chill(and I mean that loosely) and stay comfortable where their at... then their kids come along grow up and repeat the same pattern...by living buck wild until some chick gets pregnant at a barely legal age...I seen it all my life...another thing that I saw growing up in a mixed section 8 apartments with low income familys is that....

the section 8 kids always had way more money...than the low income kids...and had top of the line shit
more so than the familys that didnt have section 8...but all im saying people want big goverment to come give them all these "handouts" but then dont want the supervision that should follow of big brother(24 hour on demand drug test,search and seizures of telephone,internet messages, and supervision of any bank accounts)basically those people have to be like "alright if imma do this imma get serious about moving on up out this bitch cause its my only opportunity" not some"i got this shit so its all good no one can tell me shit anymore"...and those section 8 people need an atmosphere that were their at is not pernament and i dont mean getting booted from section 8 apartment to another but just completly being cut off if they dont meet the standards set....and let some other family or indivual struggling have his chance.....think about it alot of people of section 8 are just occupying space...

the law says its ok once u get ur good...thus them keeping those places occupied...people are being left on the streets regardless who will never get the chance....In my little way its a temporary thing no buts...didnt meet the standards on u go and u had your chance now take ur losses....

theres winners and losers but not everybody can win its just the way it is
some people were just born to be failures no matter how many opportunitys...
people like that need to be identified in state funded institutions and replaced with people with ambitions...

gee raider
underboss

Unread post by gee raider » March 29th, 2014, 4:05 am

O and bitches with kids have to have Straight b + students with perfect attendance...my policys would go hard on Bitches on welfare period...basiaclly keep ur kid in school or :behead: no buts only permissable slips that cant be easily forged would be allowed and u have up to 2 days to get it...

bigcountry
prince

Unread post by bigcountry » March 29th, 2014, 5:53 am

yeah section 8 people have a better chance then low income person they have better chane to move around and find better life and find a good job. its great thing for house owner he will get his house paid off by section 8 renter .low income person most likely to be stuck in apartment for 20 to 30 yrs if they dont get the act togather? but is some abuse on both side of the table too ,in some state section 8 people can have A chance to buy house with they section 8 if they choose stay but that rule doesnt apply to california section 8, renters

black4lifeFU
fresh meat
Region: North East

Unread post by black4lifeFU » March 29th, 2014, 10:51 am

213LOS wrote:The hoods where it's good.

The DTLA bums r active. Saw 1 standing on my way Monday in the middle of Temple, (trying to collect insurance) so I told him "get the fuck off my way" then just pushed him and kept driving.

Hipster chicks b doing walkbys with stinky armpits :rip2: but, I'd still hit that.

Property and property values in DTLA are way up, especially with all these foreign investors. Luxury condos across from Twin Towers?
You like bums?

Johnone1
boss

Unread post by Johnone1 » March 29th, 2014, 11:03 am

I fucked with a bitch on section 8. The hitch had a two story condo on the eastside right in the 6 PACc .her house was bigger then mine.

Ingformer
soldier

Unread post by Ingformer » March 30th, 2014, 1:41 am

Developers love Section 8. Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds are used by a developer partnering with a non-profit in a limited partnership, which allows for a rich developer to use taxpayer funds (in the past, Redevelopment Agency funds were also used) to get low-income apartment buildings built, then the developers don't have to worry about real management because the Section 8 checks are sent directly to them and any problems with the tenanats rarely involve rent.

So if ya think Section 8 is going away, you got another thing coming.

superior

Unread post by 123 » April 5th, 2014, 11:27 am

black4lifeFU wrote:

You like bums?
Learn to read and write.

black4lifeFU
fresh meat
Region: North East

Unread post by black4lifeFU » April 5th, 2014, 11:30 am

213LOS wrote:
black4lifeFU wrote:

You like bums?
Learn to read and write.
YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO MAKE A COMPLETE SENTENCE AND BE CLEAR. TYPICAL BEANER AND THEIR AWFUL USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

superior

Unread post by 123 » April 5th, 2014, 11:32 am

black4lifeFU wrote:
213LOS wrote:
black4lifeFU wrote:

You like bums?
Learn to read and write.
YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO MAKE A COMPLETE SENTENCE AND BE CLEAR. TYPICAL BEANER AND THEIR AWFUL USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
jigaboo please! sambos can't read or write past the 3rd grade level. they have to pass you otherwise they can be sued.

bigcountry
prince

Unread post by bigcountry » April 5th, 2014, 12:26 pm

[email protected] you dirt bag wet back get the fuck out westcoast form 213 you dirty taco scum that was some sucka ass move from you should have went to east section bang on him with that bullshit you on my shit list homie you fucking drunk ass border monkey invaders

BumpyKnuckles
soldier
Region: Nationwide

Unread post by BumpyKnuckles » April 5th, 2014, 12:38 pm

bigcountry wrote:[email protected] you dirt bag wet back get the fuck out westcoast form 213 you dirty taco scum that was some sucka ass move from you should have went to east section bang on him with that bullshit you on my shit list homie you fucking drunk ass border monkey invaders
and your dumb ass is doing the same shit..what does this pussy have to do with other mexicans who aint on that racist shit? not a damn thing, yet you going at all mexicans talkin about wetbacks and border monkeys..that makes you a coward talkin racist shit on the computer just like these other niggas

619Loc
boss
Affiliation: Lower California

Unread post by 619Loc » April 6th, 2014, 12:12 pm

bigcountry wrote:[email protected] you dirt bag wet back get the fuck out westcoast form 213 you dirty taco scum that was some sucka ass move from you should have went to east section bang on him with that bullshit you on my shit list homie you fucking drunk ass border monkey invaders
I knew you had it in you, Big Cunt -Tree
:tiphat:

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » April 6th, 2014, 4:47 pm

619Loc wrote:
I knew you had it in you, Big Cunt -Tree
:tiphat:
Lol this fool 619 love some race war gay shit beatin his pito to it, "yeah now call em a nigger, Holmes, now all the mayate got to say is beaner, this good entertainment." :lol:

jangrey08
underboss

Unread post by jangrey08 » July 25th, 2017, 9:13 am

IMG_20161227_145806.jpg
Alameda and temple to 1st
IMG_20161227_145806.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 460 times
2017-07-25 00.36.16.jpg
2017-07-25 00.36.16.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 460 times
2017-07-25 00.34.39.jpg
2017-07-25 00.34.39.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 460 times
echo park 13

Despot
fresh meat

Unread post by Despot » July 26th, 2017, 2:58 am

This thread is the TRUTH. Most these hipsters are from out of town. They come here and act like they own the LAnd. The thing is, nobody really fucks with them because they're white. What happened when black folks moved into white neighborhoods back then? They got jumped and had crosses burned on their front yard. What happened when central americans moved into the barrio? They got burritos thrown at them by mexicans. What happened when Asians came to Cali? They got robbed and shot at. BUT...what happens when the out of towner white hipster moves into the hood??? NOTHING. That's probably why they keep moving in. They think "oh it's not as bad as I thought, I better tell everyone from Kansas (or wherever midwest shithole they come from). That's right, they need a good ol fashioned welcome...LA style! People have to earn their place to live in our hood. Instead we just rolled out the red carpet for these fools. Soooo....YEA, CLOWN THESE HIPSTERS, GIVE THEM A HARD TIME, BEAT THEM UP, ROB THEM. Let's see how bad they really want to stay in LOS SCANDALOUS!

The Angels
fresh meat

Unread post by The Angels » June 14th, 2018, 5:47 pm

Despot wrote:
July 26th, 2017, 2:58 am
This thread is the TRUTH. Most these hipsters are from out of town. They come here and act like they own the LAnd. The thing is, nobody really fucks with them because they're white. What happened when black folks moved into white neighborhoods back then? They got jumped and had crosses burned on their front yard. What happened when central americans moved into the barrio? They got burritos thrown at them by mexicans. What happened when Asians came to Cali? They got robbed and shot at. BUT...what happens when the out of towner white hipster moves into the hood??? NOTHING. That's probably why they keep moving in. They think "oh it's not as bad as I thought, I better tell everyone from Kansas (or wherever midwest shithole they come from). That's right, they need a good ol fashioned welcome...LA style! People have to earn their place to live in our hood. Instead we just rolled out the red carpet for these fools. Soooo....YEA, CLOWN THESE HIPSTERS, GIVE THEM A HARD TIME, BEAT THEM UP, ROB THEM. Let's see how bad they really want to stay in LOS SCANDALOUS!
The fact is, White people bring in more money into the community, and if gangs started targeting them, then the police and community would come down strongly on the gangs and basically try to make them defunct or on nomad status.

And White people do get robbed by non-Whites.