Allinyourhood
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

southside Chicago 4 corner hustlers

Unread post by Allinyourhood » March 21st, 2014, 12:51 am

What's up with these 4ch out south?
I'm only asking cause around 2003 I was cellys at county in max with a 4ch from out south either the 60s or 70s and he was crazy as hell ready for war .in a 23 hr dungeon 1 hr out .
He been in county for 2 yrs fighting his case and he rigged the cell door to open anytime and go to another cell to gamble at night...lol ...I believe he said he was a maniac. :whew:

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate
Affiliation: DETROIT VICELORD

Unread post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » March 21st, 2014, 11:36 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:What's up with these 4ch out south?
I'm only asking cause around 2003 I was cellys at county in max with a 4ch from out south either the 60s or 70s and he was crazy as hell ready for war .in a 23 hr dungeon 1 hr out .
He been in county for 2 yrs fighting his case and he rigged the cell door to open anytime and go to another cell to gamble at night...lol ...I believe he said he was a maniac. :whew:
Real 4s claim n KNOW they are Vicelords period

hiighassniigga
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Unread post by hiighassniigga » March 21st, 2014, 11:39 pm

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:
:cmon:

nah

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate
Affiliation: DETROIT VICELORD

Unread post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » March 23rd, 2014, 5:20 am

hiighassniigga wrote:

nah
:lol: so u saying 4s aint VL so the guys who started 4ch werent VL ? Is that what ur implying because based in ur answer it will inducate how serious anything that comes out ur mouth is taken in the future

savagegangster
associate
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by savagegangster » March 23rd, 2014, 5:40 am

hiighassniigga wrote:

nah

you really sayin foes aint vls? who plugged you on mob shit my nigga?

Ancient
boss

Unread post by Ancient » March 23rd, 2014, 12:34 pm

Same drink, different liquor store. These creeps never step foot on these sidewalks and corners. To end this; yes they are 12, but will and are putting they're school of thought before anything. Some 4 's tell you # I'm VLK"! #Facts. Yall know its like 7 other threads like this? Terror Town 73-83!

Ancient
boss

Unread post by Ancient » March 23rd, 2014, 12:46 pm

@Allinyourhood. To answer the original ?, the 4 ' s in my opinion are growing the most and fading in some areas out here they been forever. Chestnut Park 4 ' s getting older and the shawties (not 4's kids that live on the block) go to the Pocket, Cercon, or Murder Town. Solid City where Bump from fell off after they grabbed everybody. 10-7, 10-2, Rock Island growing. 4 ' s fuck a round and be the majority in the next 2 years on the Rock! Just my :2cents:

savagegangster
associate

Unread post by savagegangster » March 23rd, 2014, 1:20 pm

TWENTY74 wrote::facepalm: nawl highassniigga basically sayin duhhh to ya'll not nawl but DUHHH FOES VL'S :2cents:
:ohhh: :whaat: :discust:

my bad. sarcasm on the innanet aint my strong suit :tiphat:

hiighassniigga
underboss
Affiliation: paper city

Unread post by hiighassniigga » March 23rd, 2014, 6:53 pm

TWENTY74 wrote::facepalm: nawl highassniigga basically sayin duhhh to ya'll not nawl but DUHHH FOES VL'S :2cents:
this
Ancient wrote:Same drink, different liquor store. These creeps never step foot on these sidewalks and corners. To end this; yes they are 12, but will and are putting they're school of thought before anything. Some 4 's tell you # I'm VLK"! #Facts. Yall know its like 7 other threads like this? Terror Town 73-83!
and this

i met SOME foes that dont fuck wit lords, but majority of em do. n if they dont its usually some personal/money shit,

Allinyourhood
underboss

Unread post by Allinyourhood » March 23rd, 2014, 6:59 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:

nah
Hey brother I don't mean no disrespect... but what the hell does this have to do with my thread ?

Allinyourhood
underboss

Unread post by Allinyourhood » March 23rd, 2014, 7:06 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:

nah
Hey brother I don't mean no disrespect... but what the hell does this have to do with my thread ?
this post was meant for VL black and gold ...

Sir K.G.
fresh meat
Region: South
Affiliation: MaNiAC 4 C / H N

Unread post by Sir K.G. » June 19th, 2018, 9:04 pm

All y'all STFU. It's about what deck and area you from. Most of the time its drugs and etc involved so it's gonna be beef amongst different branches. Some 4s beef with certain branches some 4s beef with other 4s. It's just about where you at. Out of state 4s cool with VL some not. It's no one person calling shots everybody do what they want. Universal been dead unless you locked up and even then it's gonna be rivalry.