how deep is ambrose?

finball_afilliate
underboss

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by finball_afilliate » August 11th, 2011, 12:12 am

Kingtra1 wrote:Yeah you can say you chased n*ggas down and all that but they aint me.Yeah Im on house arrest b*tch,but since we soft over over here,just come through.Reckless said he aint never heard of you b*tch.Just come through baby girl and if its too many ho's out tonight,what yo f*ggot a$$ doin talkin to me.What they really call you out there b*tch.
Let me get dis straight u on house arrest nd want me to come threw? n*gga wat da f*ck um suppose to do beat yo a$$ on ya front porch :lmao: ? And tell wat Eva dat n*gga name is dat um known as his mufuckin chief lmao all y'all chief n*gga y'all kdub kings now lol u soft as hell shorty. I can tell who ain't tuff when da first thing a n*gga do is say "I'll beat yo a$$" or sum ova da net. Nd u da type of n*gga dat when sh*t go down u mysteriously get a cold :lmao:

Angelo Krazy
boss

Post by Angelo Krazy » August 11th, 2011, 1:40 am

finball_afilliate wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NOW I C WHY EVERYBODY BE GETTIN AT YO LAME a$$ I TRIED TO GIVE YO FAKE FOE a$$ THE BENIFIT OF DOUBT BUT NOW I KNOW U AINT GOT NO PAPERS b*tch U AINT PLUGGED AT FIRST U WAS FROM 16TH AND OAK NNOW ITS 23RD HAHAHAH f*ck OUTTA HERE ILL COME OVER THERE HO ITS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET AND DONT NOBODY BE POSTED OUT THERE ANYWAY I KNOW REAL FOES b*tch FROM EVERY TRIBE U DONT DO sh*t BUT GATHER FALSE INFO ON THE NET FALSE FLAGGER JACKER a$$ n*gga HEY FINBALL THIS n*gga IS A b*tch JOE ON THE 5 LOL
I bet a huncho he'll be uvl_ when he cum back lol he ain't Neva got sh*t else to say :lmao:
you know what im not even gonna blank UVL cause hes a b*tch a$$ n*gga that got chased out by them foes and what did his b*tch a$$ did grip foes nuts on here when he was hiding in 90 degree weather in a jacket this n*gga is fake a$$ hell he ain't a UVL on the foe he a lame and finball get plugged for once cause me and that king f*ggot are at lease in tune with my mob you b*tch a$$ n*gga come out on 23rd and Oak I bet you still get chased by some Lo's so it well feel familiar to that Melvin b*tch a$$ n*gga all I see is b*tch a$$ n*ggas on this net :321:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 11th, 2011, 3:11 am

And u a fake a$$ foe lol I know u fake finball know king know sgd homie know sh*t everybody know hahaha clown a$$ n*gga Iwas just kickin it on ohio and manard wit the REAL 4z gay a$$ n*gga go get u some papers before u try to call me fake loser type n*gga just like I told yo clown a$$ u aint in no damn maywood p*ssy if u is u keybord bangin cuz aint nobody on 16th an oak lier come again lol

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 11th, 2011, 3:15 am

And u a fake a$$ foe lol I know u fake finball know king know sgd homie know sh*t everybody know hahaha clown a$$ n*gga Iwas just kickin it on ohio and manard wit the REAL 4z gay a$$ n*gga go get u some papers before u try to call me fake loser type n*gga just like I told yo clown a$$ u aint in no damn maywood p*ssy if u is u keybord bangin cuz aint nobody on 16th an oak lier come again lol ON UNKNOWN ILL WHOOP YO a$$ AND HAND YO a$$ OFF TO THE REAL 4z NOW SAY SOMETHIN ELSE b*tch

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » August 11th, 2011, 3:48 am

finball_afilliate wrote:
Kingtra1 wrote:Yeah yeah sure ya did,just come through p*ssy,Im waitin,we aint got to do all this net bangin sh*t.
Man u a F*ck*n lame it's too many ho*s out tonight to leave da block. cum at me n*gga and wat um supposed to tell my mans " I got into it wit a fake king on da net, let's got get his a$$" lmao cause I damn sure ain't able to drive now but aye check it out: MY HOOD IS ON HERE COME AND GET ME. Give u a hint: streets start wit a K and W :lmao: :lmao: aw f*ck!!
G WHY YOU EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS FAKE WANNA BE KINGS U ALREADY KNOW HOMIE FONY U WANT SOME ADVICE SIT BACK READ AND PAY ATTENTION TO HOW THIS n*ggas TYPE AND YOU'LL NOTICE THE PATTERN IN THE FAKE ACCOUNTS AND HOW THIS GAY n*ggas COSIGNIN THEY SELFS WITH ANOTHER ACCOUNT BUT SLIP UP ON HOW THEY TALK AND TYPE

Kingtra1
corporal

Post by Kingtra1 » August 11th, 2011, 8:13 am

Nah agent gees,you got the game f*cked up,oh and I heard one of yo boys from d/a just dropped,is it true?Yo,balls affiliated,if you so muhfuckin tough,yeah,come on my porch n*gga.You aint sh*t but a folks n*gga thatis under another disguise.n*gga u a b*tch and yo og a b*tch for raising a b*tch.Agent gees stop trying to suck the mans p*ssy.You the last of a dying breed,save the KINGS some bullets and kill yo self :killself: balls affiliate,stop frontin like you tough n*gga,just come through girl. :shoot:

Angelo Krazy
boss

Post by Angelo Krazy » August 11th, 2011, 5:20 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:And u a fake a$$ foe lol I know u fake finball know king know sgd homie know sh*t everybody know hahaha clown a$$ n*gga Iwas just kickin it on ohio and manard wit the REAL 4z gay a$$ n*gga go get u some papers before u try to call me fake loser type n*gga just like I told yo clown a$$ u aint in no damn maywood p*ssy if u is u keybord bangin cuz aint nobody on 16th an oak lier come again lol
come get some you trick a$$ b*tch and get chased out by them foes again bring all ya b*tch a$$ crews foes world or no world n*gga :shoot:

BigTuna
sergeant

Post by BigTuna » August 12th, 2011, 5:50 am

angelo theres no way your black, i mean no way, grammer like a law student
you making that slitted throat b*tch angelo turn over in his grave
hahahahhshshahahhhahahahaha
4chKK

BigTuna
sergeant

Post by BigTuna » August 12th, 2011, 5:56 am

Angelo Krazy wrote:
finball_afilliate wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NOW I C WHY EVERYBODY BE GETTIN AT YO LAME a$$ I TRIED TO GIVE YO FAKE FOE a$$ THE BENIFIT OF DOUBT BUT NOW I KNOW U AINT GOT NO PAPERS b*tch U AINT PLUGGED AT FIRST U WAS FROM 16TH AND OAK NNOW ITS 23RD HAHAHAH f*ck OUTTA HERE ILL COME OVER THERE HO ITS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET AND DONT NOBODY BE POSTED OUT THERE ANYWAY I KNOW REAL FOES b*tch FROM EVERY TRIBE U DONT DO sh*t BUT GATHER FALSE INFO ON THE NET FALSE FLAGGER JACKER a$$ n*gga HEY FINBALL THIS n*gga IS A b*tch JOE ON THE 5 LOL
I bet a huncho he'll be uvl_ when he cum back lol he ain't Neva got sh*t else to say :lmao:
you know what im not even gonna blank UVL cause hes a b*tch a$$ n*gga that got chased out by them foes and what did his b*tch a$$ did grip foes nuts on here when he was hiding in 90 degree weather in a jacket this n*gga is fake a$$ hell he ain't a UVL on the foe he a lame and finball get plugged for once cause me and that king f*ggot are at lease in tune with my mob you b*tch a$$ n*gga come out on 23rd and Oak I bet you still get chased by some Lo's so it well feel familiar to that Melvin b*tch a$$ n*gga all I see is b*tch a$$ n*ggas on this net :321:
:bored:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 12th, 2011, 9:26 am

THAT LAMMMEE AINT CHASED sh*t BUT BEDBUGS OFF HIS AIR MATTRESS DIRTY a$$ n*gga

Angelo Krazy
boss

Post by Angelo Krazy » August 12th, 2011, 2:14 pm

BigTuna wrote:angelo theres no way your black, i mean no way, grammer like a law student
you making that slitted throat b*tch angelo turn over in his grave
hahahahhshshahahhhahahahaha
4chKK
shut the f*ck up you greesball wop n*gga for dissing my nation I think you a fucking pope but f*ck whatever you is all yo homies rot too any cracka thats died for ya nation is gone rotting in the grave what is it like 30 or 50 of yall come test yo luck against the foes PK 4CHN world :321: guess so how is eliminating them sp*cs working out for you hahaha and Mevin you a b*tch too move out of murdawood cause you embarrassing us n*gga

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » August 12th, 2011, 2:15 pm

n*gga CALLED YOU A GREASEBALL WOP HAHAH :lol: :lmao:

finball_afilliate
underboss

Post by finball_afilliate » August 12th, 2011, 4:02 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:Nah agent gees,you got the game f*cked up,oh and I heard one of yo boys from d/a just dropped,is it true?Yo,balls affiliated,if you so muhfuckin tough,yeah,come on my porch n*gga.You aint sh*t but a folks n*gga thatis under another disguise.n*gga u a b*tch and yo og a b*tch for raising a b*tch.Agent gees stop trying to suck the mans p*ssy.You the last of a dying breed,save the KINGS some bullets and kill yo self :killself: balls affiliate,stop frontin like you tough n*gga,just come through girl. :shoot:
n*gga get yo ho* a$$ on somewhere and scratch dat ankle or sum. Nd ion do no nut grippin but yo ho* a$$ avoided geez whole thread DEDICATED TO YOU!!! :lmao: what u thought u was jus gone post some where else and nobody catch on? Lol u a F*ck*n p*ssy n*gga. Nd u bout faker den a blood C-walkin lol f*ck it I'ma try to get back in foreman dis year nd umma be on straight dummy!! Knockin yo buddies out and all ON MY SOUL!! When u start hearin bout da mufucka dats breakin kings jaws in da hallway den you'll kno who da f*ck I am, and Den u and reckless can come pay me a visit u ho* a$$ n*gga

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » August 12th, 2011, 4:10 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:n*gga CALLED YOU A GREASEBALL WOP HAHAH :lol: :lmao:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: THIS SITE IS FULL OF FUCKING CHARACTERS AND GOOGLE FOLKS AND PEOPLE :lmao: :lmao:

Kingtra1
corporal

Post by Kingtra1 » August 12th, 2011, 4:22 pm

n*gga,if there is a thread dedicated to me let me know u fake a$$ b*tch.Knocking KINGS out in the hall way,oooohhhh u tough sayin it on the net.U lil internet b*tch.That n*gga agent gees is a p*ssy.Where is the thread at n*gga.I feel much obliged that u would dedicate something to me but get my nuts off both yall minds u f*ggot a$$ bitches.

Da1&Only
lieutenant

Post by Da1&Only » August 12th, 2011, 5:01 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=56116&p=919712&hil ... a1#p919712

not to instagate but right hur. ^^ :tiphat:

finball_afilliate
underboss

Post by finball_afilliate » August 12th, 2011, 5:58 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:n*gga,if there is a thread dedicated to me let me know u fake a$$ b*tch.Knocking KINGS out in the hall way,oooohhhh u tough sayin it on the net.U lil internet b*tch.That n*gga agent gees is a p*ssy.Where is the thread at n*gga.I feel much obliged that u would dedicate something to me but get my nuts off both yall minds u f*ggot a$$ bitches.
b*tch in skool is wen y'all pussies get tuff, and as I can see frm talkin 2 u y'all tuff ova da net too. But dat bell ring for da end of da day and kings nd da bitchass pachucos be no where in sight. and geez told yo a$$ bout it in another thread and yo bitchass still ain't posted sh*t!! Boy u a p*ssy and da whole school street set is too. And I kno dat sh*t from first hand experience. Ain't no need for me to get on here and pumpfake sh*t! Ask any n*gga (who ain't a king or P) do da blacks be givin kings and y'all butt buddy Pachucos hell in foreman? And they gone be like hell yea. f*ck, ion need to lie on sh*t, cause wen I speak on something, I kno wat da f*ck um talkin bout POINT BLANK PERIOD!

Kingtra1
corporal

Post by Kingtra1 » August 12th, 2011, 6:19 pm

b*tch stop lying and tell yo moms to suck my KING d*ck lolololololol n*gga you and yo p*ssy a$$ homies aint on sh*t n*gga.Get blessed in to something allready and stop talkin bout what u do and gon do over the net u fake a$$ b*tch.n*gga I know we got a lot of haters but damn you swingin off nuts extra hard.Dont nobody believe u lil girl.Tell yo folksk tails to someone else n*ggas on school catchin bodies.You dont know sh*t u get on here and pay attention to n*ggas convo and hope to learn something.U the feds probably.Anyway get off my CROWN b*tch lololololol

finball_afilliate
underboss

Post by finball_afilliate » August 12th, 2011, 6:33 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:b*tch stop lying and tell yo moms to suck my KING d*ck lolololololol n*gga you and yo p*ssy a$$ homies aint on sh*t n*gga.Get blessed in to something allready and stop talkin bout what u do and gon do over the net u fake a$$ b*tch.n*gga I know we got a lot of haters but damn you swingin off nuts extra hard.Dont nobody believe u lil girl.Tell yo folksk tails to someone else n*ggas on school catchin bodies.You dont know sh*t u get on here and pay attention to n*ggas convo and hope to learn something.U the feds probably.Anyway get off my CROWN b*tch lololololol
I ain't blessed in nothin yet got da whole hood wit me. Like I said da whole school street set is pussies and I kno it first hand f*ck boy. Nd who needs to believe wat I say? Um ain't in no mob and dnt false flag one. Yet no one believes ur a king neither do I now stop bein scary and go post in da GEEZ thread p*ssy

Kingtra1
corporal

Post by Kingtra1 » August 12th, 2011, 6:58 pm

Scary to post in a thread lolololol That b*tch know where Im at.f*ck boy? Where u from,down south? You just make yo self look bad lil p*ssy.Yo boy gees never did come through my hood.He lied and said one of his boys shot someone from my hood the other day,how is that at all not snitch sh*t,fed sh*t.If he was a real n*gga and that sh*t really happened he would not of posted it on this site.He a fake or he the feds but I can allready tell he yo chief cause u stay with his nuts on your tongue b*tch lololololololololol You either a fake,the feds or undercover folks.Go outside and gangbang b*tch.Im on house arrest,whats your excuse?n*gga come over here on albany and turn maniac so it will be easy for you to grt to me.b*tch!!!!!! ADR!EBK!