how deep is ambrose?

finball_afilliate
underboss

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Post by finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 4:37 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:Suck my d*ck u lil f*ggot.Is u even finball or u cant decide what mob under the fin u want to be in?What mob u in?Yep,Im fake,u bout as real as I am cause u on here typing right along with me.Get yo phony a$$ off here and quit worrying about sh*t u cant control,getting all emotional and sh*t.Like I said I know who I am u should ask yoself who you are b*tch.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: got yo b*tch a$$ charged, now where da cables :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nd how um a f*ggot but u want me to suck yo d*ck :lmao: u need to revaluate damn self :lmao: I'm AFILLIATED WIT FINBALLS not meanin I am one lol dnt need to come on here and fake sh*t. But like u said u fake

Angelo Krazy
boss

Post by Angelo Krazy » August 10th, 2011, 5:40 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:LOL HELL NAW YALL n*ggas WILDIN IN THIS b*tch HEY KING THATS IN THE HOOD OVER THERE ON AUGUSTA WHAT 4z SHOOTIN EACH OTHER OVER THERE IF ANYTHING THEY BUCKIB AT THE MOES AND I AINT STICJIN UP FOR 4 BUDDY EITHER WHERE THE f*ck OVER HERE IS YALL AT KINGS n*gga STOP THE MADNESS THEY AT THE GDZ MOSTLY AND THE 4z IS TOO MORE THAN THE KINGS IM SERIOUS MY n*gga U ACTIN REEEEEAL SUSPECT WHERE U AT AGAIN 4
wasn't you hiding from foes and now you gripping on foes nut nah n*gga you are really suspect like I said foes world or no world and whats a Unknown n*gga hiding with foes who tried to give you an a$$ whipping when you was hiding in a jacket in 90 degree weather come on son where they do that at :321:

Kingtra1
corporal

Post by Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 6:33 pm

lol Yeah n*gga Im charged.So if you aint in a mob what u doin,trna learn something u f*g in a bag a$$ b*tch.n*gga may yo dead homies and relatives rot in piss.What is yo point though,you just want net beef cause you to scared to take yo coward a$$ in the streets and get it like a real n*gga huh?lololololol I understand.You aint even fin ball but you just decided to jumo in someones business,n*gga get off the fin's nut sack u p*ssy.How the f*ck you gon say you affiliated,u aint affiliated with sh*t b*tch.U a undercover folks n*gga.Who else gon get on here talkin bout I aint in a mob but Im fin ball affiliated.n*gga just change yo name to balls affiliated lololololololol fake a$$ wanna be punk mh fucker.lolololololol

California18Boyz
prospect

Post by California18Boyz » August 10th, 2011, 6:51 pm

Southside18th wrote:These b*tch a$$ amhoes aint on sh*t. They never killed two cops either so f*ck out of here with that bullshit. They killed that cop in 99' and what's stopping them from taking throop back? The feds!? Hvhv yall lames. The F*ck*n donuts have no presence on this side of 18th. And morgan 18th is my F*ck*n hood. Amhoes get locked up and mysteriously become register sex offenders! Hvhv rapping dudes in the joints. These n*ggas fell off on 18th. Pdog, elky, magic, dirt, ace, sinner, viper,fly, and lil g burns compliments of these murdertown g's.
Dont talk on what you dont know about n*gga

finball_afilliate
underboss

Post by finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 6:59 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:lol Yeah n*gga Im charged.So if you aint in a mob what u doin,trna learn something u f*g in a bag a$$ b*tch.n*gga may yo dead homies and relatives rot in piss.What is yo point though,you just want net beef cause you to scared to take yo coward a$$ in the streets and get it like a real n*gga huh?lololololol I understand.You aint even fin ball but you just decided to jumo in someones business,n*gga get off the fin's nut sack u p*ssy.How the f*ck you gon say you affiliated,u aint affiliated with sh*t b*tch.U a undercover folks n*gga.Who else gon get on here talkin bout I aint in a mob but Im fin ball affiliated.n*gga just change yo name to balls affiliated lololololololol fake a$$ wanna be punk mh fucker.lolololololol
Lol to get on dis site it don't say sh*t about GANG it's a HOOD SITE p*ssy boy I got my hood posted on here find where um at nd cum holla at me. I dnt even be on dis site on a computer I be on a iPod or phone on da block or through out da city. Yo a$$ prolly still gotta flip phone :lmao: but like I said get up wit me p*ssy. Nd umma be cumin at yo neck 10x's harder jus cause u admited I hurt yo feelins fake n*gga :lmao: :lmao:

BigTuna
sergeant

Post by BigTuna » August 10th, 2011, 7:13 pm

n*gga may yo dead homies and relatives rot in piss. :dance: :drama:
treatin

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 10th, 2011, 7:38 pm

NOW I C WHY EVERYBODY BE GETTIN AT YO LAME a$$ I TRIED TO GIVE YO FAKE FOE a$$ THE BENIFIT OF DOUBT BUT NOW I KNOW U AINT GOT NO PAPERS b*tch U AINT PLUGGED AT FIRST U WAS FROM 16TH AND OAK NNOW ITS 23RD HAHAHAH f*ck OUTTA HERE ILL COME OVER THERE HO ITS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET AND DONT NOBODY BE POSTED OUT THERE ANYWAY I KNOW REAL FOES b*tch FROM EVERY TRIBE U DONT DO sh*t BUT GATHER FALSE INFO ON THE NET FALSE FLAGGER JACKER a$$ n*gga HEY FINBALL THIS n*gga IS A b*tch JOE ON THE 5 LOL

finball_afilliate
underboss

Post by finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 7:49 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NOW I C WHY EVERYBODY BE GETTIN AT YO LAME a$$ I TRIED TO GIVE YO FAKE FOE a$$ THE BENIFIT OF DOUBT BUT NOW I KNOW U AINT GOT NO PAPERS b*tch U AINT PLUGGED AT FIRST U WAS FROM 16TH AND OAK NNOW ITS 23RD HAHAHAH f*ck OUTTA HERE ILL COME OVER THERE HO ITS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET AND DONT NOBODY BE POSTED OUT THERE ANYWAY I KNOW REAL FOES b*tch FROM EVERY TRIBE U DONT DO sh*t BUT GATHER FALSE INFO ON THE NET FALSE FLAGGER JACKER a$$ n*gga HEY FINBALL THIS n*gga IS A b*tch JOE ON THE 5 LOL
I bet a huncho he'll be uvl_ when he cum back lol he ain't Neva got sh*t else to say :lmao:

Kingtra1
corporal

Post by Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 7:51 pm

Find out where yo hood at? b*tch this aint wheres waldo,Im on drake and school,holla at me.Yep, u hurt my feelings lololololololol I enjoy this sh*t coward.Come through :shoot: :shoot: :rip: :rip:

finball_afilliate
underboss

Post by finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 8:01 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:Find out where yo hood at? b*tch this aint wheres waldo,Im on drake and school,holla at me.Yep, u hurt my feelings lololololololol I enjoy this sh*t coward.Come through :shoot: :shoot: :rip: :rip:
Aw sh*t!!now I kno u a b*tch!!! All da king sets I kno on school straight scary :lmao: went to skool wit ya homies off lavergne beat they a$$ nd dem pachucos everyday :lmao: even marched to cragin and whooped on da elementary school iunkz for talkin sh*t :lmao: everybody y'all got Ridin y'all nuts scary. catch me on KDUB boy if y'all get past da stylerz first :lmao: :lmao:

justachicagokid
underboss

Post by justachicagokid » August 10th, 2011, 8:34 pm

finball_afilliate wrote:
Kingtra1 wrote:Find out where yo hood at? b*tch this aint wheres waldo,Im on drake and school,holla at me.Yep, u hurt my feelings lololololololol I enjoy this sh*t coward.Come through :shoot: :shoot: :rip: :rip:
Aw sh*t!!now I kno u a b*tch!!! All da king sets I kno on school straight scary :lmao: went to skool wit ya homies off lavergne beat they a$$ nd dem pachucos everyday :lmao: even marched to cragin and whooped on da elementary school iunkz for talkin sh*t :lmao: everybody y'all got Ridin y'all nuts scary. catch me on KDUB boy if y'all get past da stylerz first :lmao: :lmao:

he said if you get past da stylers :lmao: :lmao: careful finball......avondale get down :tiphat:

Kingtra1
corporal

Post by Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 8:47 pm

Yeah yeah sure ya did,just come through p*ssy,Im waitin,we aint got to do all this net bangin sh*t.

finball_afilliate
underboss

Post by finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 8:55 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:Yeah yeah sure ya did,just come through p*ssy,Im waitin,we aint got to do all this net bangin sh*t.
Man u a F*ck*n lame it's too many ho*s out tonight to leave da block. cum at me n*gga and wat um supposed to tell my mans " I got into it wit a fake king on da net, let's got get his a$$" lmao cause I damn sure ain't able to drive now but aye check it out: MY HOOD IS ON HERE COME AND GET ME. Give u a hint: streets start wit a K and W :lmao: :lmao: aw f*ck!!

Kingtra1
corporal

Post by Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 9:03 pm

Aight p*ssy and I cant leave my front porch so stop wolfin and that aint yo hood,n*gga if you aint bangin,you aint claimin sh*t p*ssy.Ho's right,n*gga you aint got one ounce of the hood in yo body,stop frontin b*tch,and you be treatin n*ggas from s/l ?My lil n*gga reckless said what u call yo self? Stop playin baby girl,come through so I can spank that p*ssy you lil b*tch.

finball_afilliate
underboss

Post by finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 9:04 pm

U took to long to respond, so I'll give u another hint: theres a church's chicken and walgrees here :lmao: b*tch :killself: ya self

finball_afilliate
underboss

Post by finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 9:14 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:Aight p*ssy and I cant leave my front porch so stop wolfin and that aint yo hood,n*gga if you aint bangin,you aint claimin sh*t p*ssy.Ho's right,n*gga you aint got one ounce of the hood in yo body,stop frontin b*tch,and you be treatin n*ggas from s/l ?My lil n*gga reckless said what u call yo self? Stop playin baby girl,come through so I can spank that p*ssy you lil b*tch.
n*gga I call my self JESUS f*ck u talm bout. All dem p*ssy school kings scary!! Point blank PIDD!! Jordy, wicked, all of em. We Whooped yogi big a$$ so many times dat n*gga had to lose bout 50lbs :lmao: jordy used to be quiet as f*ck in skool when he transferred lol learned how da foez in lords be treatin pachucos and kings and damn near shitted his self in da back of da class :lmao: Bert baby monkey lookin a$$ was a true trackstar :lmao: n*gga used to make sure he had his a$$ down leclaire B4 anybody got out I mean we chased his p*ssy a$$ so much it ain't make since. And dat n*gga wicked got his a$$ beat by a 4ft9 LB :lmao: nuff said n*gga :lmao: f*ck school and lavergne!!! Need I air more DIRT!!!

finball_afilliate
underboss

Post by finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Oh f*ck!! Dis n*gga say he can't leave his front porch :lmao: short leash a$$ n*gga :lmao:

Kingtra1
corporal

Post by Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 9:42 pm

Yeah you can say you chased n*ggas down and all that but they aint me.Yeah Im on house arrest b*tch,but since we soft over over here,just come through.Reckless said he aint never heard of you b*tch.Just come through baby girl and if its too many ho's out tonight,what yo f*ggot a$$ doin talkin to me.What they really call you out there b*tch.

BigTuna
sergeant

Post by BigTuna » August 10th, 2011, 11:50 pm

gdamn :drama:

BigTuna
sergeant

Post by BigTuna » August 10th, 2011, 11:51 pm

gdamn :drama: