crips in canada

NY_CUZZ17
associate
Posts: 140
Joined: June 12th, 2007, 1:45 pm

Post by NY_CUZZ17 » August 12th, 2007, 7:08 pm

dere real people everywhere but i 85% doubt there are legit crips in canada

there c prolly stand for canada

and da slobks prolly rocc dey dead maple leaf

lol

NotAThug
fresh meat
Posts: 11
Joined: August 8th, 2007, 4:12 pm

Post by NotAThug » August 12th, 2007, 8:03 pm

www[dot]youtube[dot]com/watch?v=J601xH233nE

mans from don mills toronto

my bad.. i need 50 posts before i can post urls/links...

Bizzle
prospect
Posts: 51
Joined: June 4th, 2007, 9:17 am

Post by Bizzle » August 14th, 2007, 11:03 pm

LOLOL how can dey b bringin dat bullshyt to london dey got sum N*ggaz frm harlem nd queens bringin bloods in london tryna get ppl dwn

197PaTriots
fresh meat
Posts: 3
Joined: August 17th, 2007, 1:47 am

Post by 197PaTriots » August 17th, 2007, 1:23 pm

you forgot

In mONtreal
197Westsiders

1 = One
9 = B'down
7 = Like a gun kill the blood

unlimited
underboss
Posts: 897
Joined: July 17th, 2007, 5:26 pm

Post by unlimited » August 17th, 2007, 4:53 pm

yall canadian Crip/Blood are lame as hell, and euros

jErZeY$waGgeR
captain
Posts: 464
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:44 am

Post by jErZeY$waGgeR » August 18th, 2007, 10:58 pm

i can't front N*ggaz in canada hold it down reguardles if they real or not they hold it down/ where eva theres N*ggaz hood sh*t happends

dustintml
fresh meat
Posts: 12
Joined: August 31st, 2007, 11:43 pm

Post by dustintml » September 1st, 2007, 1:01 am

For all yall n*ggas sayin we ain't got hoods in Canada:

youtube DOT com SLASH watch?v=wvbVqCU_FMY

$tr33TbRoK3R
foot soldier
Posts: 152
Joined: August 15th, 2008, 5:28 pm

Re: crips in canada

Post by $tr33TbRoK3R » August 25th, 2008, 4:07 am

LMFAO!!!!

Chekk the videos this dude posted above if ya didn't already! LOL

Hey, but good for you for trying. Good effort. LOL

It's just like acting, practice makes perfect! Get some homies on the site to teach you about what your trying to bang. I know, I know! I'll hook up with all the big homies and OGs here in LA and start the Online University of REAL GANGS. That way homies nation wide and even in Canada can learn about their supposed gang.

You could be the lukky first students to earn one of the following degrees:

MCA - - Master degree of Crip Administration

MBS - - Master degree of Blood Sciences

AMA - - Associates degree of eMe Arts

We will even put together an introductory course to help you decide what you'd like to bang!
Cover topics like when, if ever it's ok to ride 5s and 6s....
Left or Right?
Bird and gun noises
When colors do and don't mean allegiance
...and many others.......

With some hard work and a good attitude, you could be well on your way to being a REAL GANGSTER!

that'll be $59.95 (financing available for broke, soft, wannabe's)

OR

Just make up a new crew nothin to do with Bs or Cs cuz you'll never get LA's respect :jerkoff:

154% $outhside G
boss
Posts: 2666
Joined: May 30th, 2008, 2:16 pm

Re: crips in canada

Post by 154% $outhside G » August 30th, 2008, 11:42 pm

What a stunning display of American narrow mindedness as well as xenophobia. I must say I am impressed beyond words. So silly are the lot of you Americans that you take up tha xenophobic discussion of where C^rips and slobks should and should not bke as if it were your decision to make. No amount of whining,bkitching or biccering will change the fact that your gang has become a global phenomenon.

$tr33TbRoK3R
foot soldier
Posts: 152
Joined: August 15th, 2008, 5:28 pm

Re: crips in canada

Post by $tr33TbRoK3R » August 31st, 2008, 4:45 am

Askella Don wrote:What a stunning display of American narrow mindedness as well as xenophobia. I must say I am impressed beyond words. So silly are the lot of you Americans that you take up tha xenophobic discussion of where C^rips and slobks should and should not bke as if it were your decision to make. No amount of whining,bkitching or biccering will change the fact that your gang has become a global phenomenon.


Let me ask, why would you Decide to start a "Crip" or "Blood" or any other set of another gang for that matter? If you ask any real motherfukker, there are only a few acceptable answers and to some not even that. If there static in your own set, if some of you move out to a new area together, or what seems to be the most common, when dudes from different areas and gangs crew up in a new hood and mix their "ideals" under one name. However this went down in LA, every gang here has had to earn it's name (and they all have different opinions about which of them are "real" or not).

What Crips and Bloods (pirus, hoovers, etc.) don't like is when kids from nowhere related decide to name there crew Crips or Bloods just to sound hard. Like they voted on it and ended up the "_____ _____ Crips" by two votes instead of the "_____ _____ tallywhakkers". They figured that way, they get their very own color and somebody to hate (even though there probably aren't any Bloods anywhere near them). sh*t, there's even rap that they can then feel a part of. But the Tallywhakkers would have been better. Get your own reputation if that's what you want. You will get more respect in you own area that way. Upper class whites would get a chukkle out of you calling yourself Crip or Blood in an area that has no crime. People want to emulate what they see on tv and hear in music. They'd be better off trying to steal their style than their name. But if you really have a hard crew going in a developing area you ought to get your own respect instead of trying to be accepted as part of an organization that already has its rep. "Wannabe's" exist everywhere, including gang banging. No matter what kind of wannabe you are, the non-wannabe's are going to do their best to make sure that everyone knows that they have nothing to do with you.

As for your comments about xenophobia.... I haven't noticed too many people saying fukk this country or that (maybe you should look up xenophobia). Just, fukk these people (fakes). But YOU have definetly demonstrated your xenophobia, with your comments about "the lot" of us Americans. Why are you emulating "Silly Americans"? Dumb a$$. Seriously though, consider "Tallywhakkers". Then the silly americans will leave you alone.

154% $outhside G
boss
Posts: 2666
Joined: May 30th, 2008, 2:16 pm

Re: crips in canada

Post by 154% $outhside G » August 31st, 2008, 5:04 pm

$tr33TbRoK3R wrote:
Askella Don wrote:What a stunning display of American narrow mindedness as well as xenophobia. I must say I am impressed beyond words. So silly are the lot of you Americans that you take up tha xenophobic discussion of where C^rips and slobks should and should not bke as if it were your decision to make. No amount of whining,bkitching or biccering will change the fact that your gang has become a global phenomenon.


Let me ask, why would you Decide to start a "Crip" or "Blood" or any other set of another gang for that matter? If you ask any real motherfukker, there are only a few acceptable answers and to some not even that. If there static in your own set, if some of you move out to a new area together, or what seems to be the most common, when dudes from different areas and gangs crew up in a new hood and mix their "ideals" under one name. However this went down in LA, every gang here has had to earn it's name (and they all have different opinions about which of them are "real" or not).

What Crips and Bloods (pirus, hoovers, etc.) don't like is when kids from nowhere related decide to name there crew Crips or Bloods just to sound hard. Like they voted on it and ended up the "_____ _____ Crips" by two votes instead of the "_____ _____ tallywhakkers". They figured that way, they get their very own color and somebody to hate (even though there probably aren't any Bloods anywhere near them). sh*t, there's even rap that they can then feel a part of. But the Tallywhakkers would have been better. Get your own reputation if that's what you want. You will get more respect in you own area that way. Upper class whites would get a chukkle out of you calling yourself Crip or Blood in an area that has no crime. People want to emulate what they see on tv and hear in music. They'd be better off trying to steal their style than their name. But if you really have a hard crew going in a developing area you ought to get your own respect instead of trying to be accepted as part of an organization that already has its rep. "Wannabe's" exist everywhere, including gang banging. No matter what kind of wannabe you are, the non-wannabe's are going to do their best to make sure that everyone knows that they have nothing to do with you.

As for your comments about xenophobia.... I haven't noticed too many people saying fukk this country or that (maybe you should look up xenophobia). Just, fukk these people (fakes). But YOU have definetly demonstrated your xenophobia, with your comments about "the lot" of us Americans. Why are you emulating "Silly Americans"? Dumb @$$. Seriously though, consider "Tallywhakkers". Then the silly americans will leave you alone.


hmmmm ok 1st off i do know wat xenophobia is but in this case it was a malipropism. tho if u look at sum of these threads around here specifically the one bkout canadian and european bkangers u will notice sum xenophobia. at nerate i C^ ur point tho my country got C^Z and b's thru deportation of C^z and b'z bkut as usually happens with all thngs famous or in this case notorious ppl who arent "in" go create their own version of the thng thus y we have homegrown sets. on the other hand with that being tha case it is then understood y the "originators" would get angry tho i've known that all along that isnt wat i was speakin of wat i was sayin basically is that it really makes no sense to biccer abkout it cuz it will not change. NY is in america and cali men can't even do nuttin bkout dem y wud they bke capable of controllin or organizin tha rest of the world? thats all im sayin not so much as they shudnt get vex

also the basic thng i was respond tuh was tha dumb question of "how tha fucc did crips get there?"
and no i wasnt bkeing xenophobic since i displayed not distaste towards americans

User avatar
Coyote_blue
colonel
Posts: 626
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 12:16 pm

Re: crips in canada

Post by Coyote_blue » November 4th, 2008, 5:21 am

man, fucc hoecema that city is full of those dog eatin Crees.

lol

on the real though, i like Canada alright. i stay over in Alberta at my sister's place in broccet or at my brother's spot in Cardston. we're exportin that good united states turtle in the upper states lol

User avatar
FREKO
sergeant
Posts: 337
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 8:46 pm

Re: crips in canada

Post by FREKO » November 6th, 2008, 4:18 am

Coyote_blue wrote:man, fucc hoecema that city is full of those dog eatin Crees.

lol

on the real though, i like Canada alright. i stay over in Alberta at my sister's place in broccet or at my brother's spot in Cardston. we're exportin that good united states turtle in the upper states lol


Are you a guy or a girl?

User avatar
Coyote_blue
colonel
Posts: 626
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 12:16 pm

Re: crips in canada

Post by Coyote_blue » November 6th, 2008, 1:34 pm

FREKO wrote:
Coyote_blue wrote:man, fucc hoecema that city is full of those dog eatin Crees.

lol

on the real though, i like Canada alright. i stay over in Alberta at my sister's place in broccet or at my brother's spot in Cardston. we're exportin that good united states turtle in the upper states lol


Are you a guy or a girl?

i'm a chic. g'damn, i swear i never knew i looked like a boy till people here started asking me if i'm a chic or a dude lol. :lol:

i bes put up a more feminized photo lol

154% $outhside G
boss
Posts: 2666
Joined: May 30th, 2008, 2:16 pm

Re: crips in canada

Post by 154% $outhside G » November 6th, 2008, 3:31 pm


season
fresh meat
Posts: 5
Joined: November 5th, 2008, 10:47 pm

Re: crips in canada

Post by season » November 6th, 2008, 11:17 pm

lordshadowking88 wrote:Prairie Region crips sets in canada

Clareview Crips (Edmonton)
Eastside Crips (Winnipeg)
Insane Deathrow Gangsta Crips
Indian Mafia Crips (Saskatchewan)
Mafia Crips (MC's), Edmonton, Alberta
Mount Olive Crips (Calgary)
Native Crips (Hobema, Alberta)
Westside Crips (based out of Edmonton)

in prison:

East Side Crips (in Winnipeg, but known as the Dog City Crips in Colorado Springs. According to user-sources, East Side Crips are known as more of a street gang than a prison gang in Winnipeg)
Greater Toronto Area (some street and some prison)

Bay Mills Crips - Glendower Crips' arch-rivals from Scarborough, according to user-sources
Crips - As of the late 1990s, Toronto's southwest end sported the West End Crips, while North York harboured the New Born Crips, a force that numbered 70 in 1998, according to police. New Born Crips were reported to operate a base in Rexdale as of 1994, where 40 members existed at the time. As of the early 2000s, some of the gang was believed to be operating in Jamestown, known as the Jamestown Crew. Jamestown has recently also been home to the Little Gangsta Crips. Murders that occurred in Toronto throughout the early 2000s were at least partly attributed to the growing Bloods-Crips rivalry in that city. At least 6 sets of the Crips operate in Jamestown, however, including Mother Natures Mistakes, which numbered 40 strong in 1998, Jamestown Crips, Mount Olive Crips, Ghetto Boys, New Born Crips, and the Junior Crips.
ACG (All Crips Gang, Scarlett Road area)
Lakeshore Crips
TGK (Trethewey Gangsta Killaz)
Falstaff Crips
Latin Crips
Northshore Crips
Rollin 200'z - Crip gang operating in Malvern (Wickson Trail, Crow Trail, B-way)

Greater Vancouver Area

Eastside Disciples Crips (connected to 1960s-era Eastside Disciples?)

Ottawa
Baycrest Crips
Cedar Wood Crips
Eastside Mafia Crips, allegedley to have begun activity in 2007 in the eastend of Ottawa
Ledbury Banff Crips
Sandlewood Crips

Montreal

Crips - known as C.D.P's (Crackdown Posse) in Montreal, reported with a membership of about 200 in 2000, of mostly Haitian origin. The CDP began in the early 1990s in the St. Michel district.
Downtown Posse - A Montreal Crip gang in Cote-des-Neige, mostly of Jamaican origin.


missed a couple in ottawa.

hunt club crips
h-block crips
overbrook crips
blackburn crips

S-LOC
associate
Posts: 112
Joined: October 12th, 2008, 8:58 am

Re: crips in canada

Post by S-LOC » December 31st, 2008, 2:15 pm

sh*t is embaresing cuhz fuccin indians out west claimin they bangin n sh*t wtf is that n*gga in toronto shits craccin cuz its mad hoods projects n sh*t montreal maybke ES loc

User avatar
Coyote_blue
colonel
Posts: 626
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 12:16 pm

Re: crips in canada

Post by Coyote_blue » December 31st, 2008, 8:53 pm

S-LOC wrote:sh*t is embaresing cuhz fuccin indians out west claimin they bangin n sh*t wtf is that n*gga in toronto shits craccin cuz its mad hoods projects n sh*t montreal maybke ES loc



what's your problem with indians? or are you talkin about india indians?

TdotPriest
fresh meat
Posts: 28
Joined: August 27th, 2008, 7:49 pm

Re: crips in canada

Post by TdotPriest » March 5th, 2009, 8:13 pm

Coyote_blue wrote:
S-LOC wrote:sh*t is embaresing cuhz fuccin indians out west claimin they bangin n sh*t wtf is that n*gga in toronto shits craccin cuz its mad hoods projects n sh*t montreal maybke ES loc



what's your problem with indians? or are you talkin about india indians?


hes talkin native, only sets that are real in canada r blacks and some viet f*cks in jane thinkin they hard. white boys move nuff piff tho, jus dont into dat bangbang sh*t

User avatar
Coyote_blue
colonel
Posts: 626
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 12:16 pm

Re: crips in canada

Post by Coyote_blue » March 6th, 2009, 12:52 am

TdotPriest wrote:
Coyote_blue wrote:
S-LOC wrote:sh*t is embaresing cuhz fuccin indians out west claimin they bangin n sh*t wtf is that n*gga in toronto shits craccin cuz its mad hoods projects n sh*t montreal maybke ES loc



what's your problem with indians? or are you talkin about india indians?


hes talkin native, only sets that are real in canada r blacks and some viet f*cks in jane thinkin they hard. white boys move nuff piff tho, jus dont into dat bangbang sh*t

some ndn sets is legit and a lot aren't. don't matter, lot of native gangs hold mad weight. i don't rotate around canada enough to speak on it for sure cause from what i seen on my tribes canadaland reservations is mostly my peoples banging home sh*t like native pride, native syndicate, blaccfoot warrior society, redd alert, indian posse, alberta warriors, sh*t like that but there is a native branch of almost every major gang. like it or not, that's just how it is. samoans and tongans got their own sh*t, so i don't see what the deal is.

i get the legit/non legit argument, but we can all argue about this sh*t all we want, it's not gonna stop non legits from banging the way they bang and even if it's "wrong" and even if i may/may not agree with a lot of the sh*t, they'll still scalp a fools loccs if they don't step light

Post Reply