different p*ssy types.

ATLCuzz
colonel

different p*ssy types.

Post by ATLCuzz » July 24th, 2009, 12:49 pm

bKut what different types of p*ssy ya'll had. and I aint talkin bKout raCe I mean like tight and fat p*ssy. whiCh one ya'll think is the bKest. Sometimes fat p*ssy bKe good bKut dat sh*t bKe stayin wet for a short time. any of ya'll ever had dat?

D^
superior

Re: different p*ssy types.

Post by D^ » July 24th, 2009, 12:50 pm

If it dont stay wet then you aint hittin it right :lol:

ATLCuzz
colonel

Post by ATLCuzz » July 24th, 2009, 12:51 pm

D^ wrote:If it dont stay wet then you aint hittin it right :lol:

haha. naw, I mean like its FAT. bKut she Cum and get dry. Its like what da FUCC!!

loCCodadon
sergeant

Post by loCCodadon » July 24th, 2009, 2:15 pm

All da ho*s i fucced wit fat p*ssy's wuz white girls and spanish and they stay wet cuzz idk what u mean

ATLCuzz
colonel

Post by ATLCuzz » July 24th, 2009, 2:25 pm

loCCodadon wrote:All da ho*s i fucced wit fat p*ssy's wuz white girls and spanish and they stay wet cuzz idk what u mean

Im talkin bKout bKlaCC girls wit fat pussys. and where Can u find a white girl on bKoulderCrest??

loCCodadon
sergeant

Post by loCCodadon » July 24th, 2009, 2:40 pm

ATLCuzz wrote:
loCCodadon wrote:All da ho*s i fucced wit fat p*ssy's wuz white girls and spanish and they stay wet cuzz idk what u mean

Im talkin bKout bKlaCC girls wit fat pussys. and where Can u find a white girl on bKoulderCrest??

to tell u da truth its harder to find a spanish b*tch on bouldercrest than a white girl if u keep going on bouldercrest intil it turn into flat shoals and go thru the lil east atlanta town dats where all da freak white hos be at

ATLCuzz
colonel

Post by ATLCuzz » July 24th, 2009, 2:42 pm

loCCodadon wrote:
ATLCuzz wrote:

to tell u da truth its harder to find a spanish b*tch on bouldercrest than a white girl if u keep going on bouldercrest intil it turn into flat shoals and go thru the lil east atlanta town dats where all da freak white hos be at

Oh I gotcha. I know where u talkin bKout. bKut u mean on da corner or dey just live dere?

loCCodadon
sergeant

Post by loCCodadon » July 24th, 2009, 2:46 pm

ATLCuzz wrote:
loCCodadon wrote:
ATLCuzz wrote:

Oh I gotcha. I know where u talkin bKout. bKut u mean on da corner or dey just live dere?

some live around some just come to party and chill datz like da lil urban center for white people it be hella lesbians and faggots up there tho

ATLCuzz
colonel

Post by ATLCuzz » July 24th, 2009, 2:48 pm

loCCodadon wrote:
ATLCuzz wrote:
loCCodadon wrote:
ATLCuzz wrote:

some live around some just come to party and chill datz like da lil urban center for white people it be hella lesbians and faggots up there tho

I know Cuzz. Da faggits are bKlaCC too. they had a party over dere da day after the new years.

loCCodadon
sergeant

Post by loCCodadon » July 24th, 2009, 2:51 pm

hell yeah!.....its some faggots stay next door to me dey tryna take over east atlanta

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » July 24th, 2009, 6:10 pm

Wet and tight...if the p*ssy is sitting fat that's even better.

Don't let them petite bitches fool you...they p*ssy might be deep as Atlantis.

And a b*tch might be big and thick but the p*ssy is too tight and you can't get ya d*c in it.

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » July 24th, 2009, 6:28 pm

word them fat pussies be the best f*ck being wet them shits be gushing lol alot of thick and big bitches got that fat toton sh*t be dripping just off the first kiss lol. But yeah u know how sh*t go u have all types of pussies and bitches that really dont have p*ssy lips out but a fat p*ssy and tucked in and then theres the ones that be having them slender tight holes with them lips hanging lol they all gets it!!!! as long as its wet and gooy thats what poppin yeah latina bitches be having that super wet shittttttttttt like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » July 24th, 2009, 6:30 pm

and not to mention them bitches with fat big clits that sh*t be poppin plus aint nothing better than seeing a woman in her boy shorts, panties, spandex, tight pants whatever and seeing the impression of that fat pussyyyyyyyyy i be on the train like damn b*tch u holding like that lol!!!

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » July 24th, 2009, 6:36 pm

farrockking wrote:and not to mention them bitches with fat big clits that sh*t be poppin plus aint nothing better than seeing a woman in her boy shorts, panties, spandex, tight pants whatever and seeing the impression of that fat pussyyyyyyyyy i be on the train like damn b*tch u holding like that lol!!!

Co-sign! :smoke:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 3rd, 2013, 9:43 pm

@ the skinny chicks comment....in my experience skinny petite chicks take d*ck the best..& the twat be deep..thick/ chubby chicks can't d*ck to long not to mention its not as deep( wetter though but not deep)