new GD need knowledge not being taught right

money30s
underboss
Posts: 1492
Joined: March 25th, 2008, 7:21 pm

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by money30s » October 13th, 2008, 1:07 am

gangsta718 wrote:^^this comin from some 8tramp 9 year old posing with some ugly @$$ b*tch in his kiddie looking room. f*ck outta here. i'm from nyc homie, if its problems u can come see me.


you b*tch a$$ fork..you trynna threating me?, i'll beat your F*ck*n face in, n*gga dont play wit me. you internet gangsta

User avatar
424
superior
Posts: 3582
Joined: September 9th, 2007, 2:53 pm

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by 424 » October 13th, 2008, 11:18 am

ILL1 wrote:ya RODGD stands for ride or die GD's.

:lol: :lol: diz how i kno u aint folks rite hure how u kno we real G.D'z...SMFH

Tek_Gunz
boss
Posts: 2014
Joined: July 7th, 2007, 1:06 am

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by Tek_Gunz » October 13th, 2008, 1:39 pm

:lol: I thought the days of n*ggas looking for lit online were over

gangsta718
captain
Posts: 455
Joined: October 18th, 2007, 10:01 pm

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by gangsta718 » October 13th, 2008, 1:43 pm

money83 wrote:
gangsta718 wrote:^^this comin from some 8tramp 9 year old posing with some ugly @$$ b*tch in his kiddie looking room. f*ck outta here. i'm from nyc homie, if its problems u can come see me.


you b*tch @$$ fork..you trynna threating me?, i'll beat your F*ck*n face in, n*gga dont play wit me. you internet gangsta


n*gga i'm 24, i'll shoot ya F*ck*n face off. Think i'm playin with you, don't test me. You the e-thug, all you've done since u got on here is say the dumbest sh*t. Get the f*ck outta here you fucking part time crab / full time f*ggot. Like i said if it's problems you can come see me. I ain't with that talking sh*t lil homie.

Samedi
fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: September 13th, 2008, 8:34 am

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by Samedi » October 13th, 2008, 2:48 pm

ILL1 wrote:got yall motha fuckas. this was a test to see how many of you motha fuckas would send out lit and violate. i know my lit PML to my 7-4 g's i got folk love for all yall that didnt violate and you brothers didnt fall to a knee was good folks.


:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

D^
superior
Posts: 3288
Joined: March 12th, 2008, 2:18 pm

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by D^ » October 13th, 2008, 3:50 pm

GOTCHYA!!


:lol: :lol:

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » October 13th, 2008, 5:17 pm

Tek_6unz wrote::lol: I thought the days of n*ggas looking for lit online were over


thats what 99.9% of the gds in here for.

Tek_Gunz
boss
Posts: 2014
Joined: July 7th, 2007, 1:06 am

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by Tek_Gunz » October 13th, 2008, 5:35 pm

TREY_FOLKS wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote::lol: I thought the days of n*ggas looking for lit online were over


thats what 99.9% of the gds in here for.


Point taken. What happened to all the BDs on here? You always end up the only one at the end of the month :lol:

KOM
og
Posts: 13348
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by KOM » October 13th, 2008, 5:43 pm

GANGSTER74 ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ARGUING WITH MONEY83? LMAO! STOP IT G.

TREYFOLKZ WHAT'S GOOD BROTHER? YOU KNOW HOW THESE INTERNET GANGSTERS GET DOWN.

TEK6UNZ WHAT UP YAKK? D-LOVE.

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » October 13th, 2008, 5:48 pm

Tek_6unz wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote::lol: I thought the days of n*ggas looking for lit online were over


thats what 99.9% of the gds in here for.


Point taken. What happened to all the BDs on here? You always end up the only one at the end of the month :lol:


:lol:... its because i am what i am and what im not ill never be. like wise to you to0. :lol: :lol: latin folks
Last edited by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ on October 13th, 2008, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » October 13th, 2008, 5:51 pm

6TreyBanger wrote:GANGSTER74 ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ARGUING WITH MONEY83? LMAO! STOP IT G.

TREYFOLKZ WHAT'S GOOD BROTHER? YOU KNOW HOW THESE INTERNET GANGSTERS GET DOWN.

TEK6UNZ WHAT UP YAKK? D-LOVE.


WHAT IT IS D?

KOM
og
Posts: 13348
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by KOM » October 13th, 2008, 5:57 pm

NOT sh*t D LAUGHING AT THE STUPIDITY OF THESE N*ggaz. WHAT'S GOOD WITH YOU?

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » October 13th, 2008, 6:03 pm

6TreyBanger wrote:NOT sh*t D LAUGHING AT THE STUPIDITY OF THESE N*ggaz. WHAT'S GOOD WITH YOU?



sh*t FOLKS JUST CHILLING ON THE EASTSIDE OF THE LBC ON A MISSION TRYING TO FIND MR. WARREN G. :lol: :lol:.. BUT ON THE REAL D, IM JUST CHILLING WATCHING OUT FOR THESE DONKEYS AND THE GRIMEY a$$ LONG BEACH PD.

KOM
og
Posts: 13348
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by KOM » October 13th, 2008, 6:06 pm

LMAO! BUT I DIG YOU. MAN YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW GRIMEY THESE N*ggaz IN ALABAMA IS FOLKZ. ME AND A FEW G'Z WENT OUT THE OTHER NIGHT AFTER AUBURN LOST TO ARKANSAS. AND THESE N*ggaz ROBBED A n*gga FOR HIS SHOES. I WAS LIKE DAMN I AIN'T SEEN THAT sh*t IN ABOUT 15 YEARS D. :lol:

Tek_Gunz
boss
Posts: 2014
Joined: July 7th, 2007, 1:06 am

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by Tek_Gunz » October 13th, 2008, 7:51 pm

6TreyBanger wrote:LMAO! BUT I DIG YOU. MAN YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW GRIMEY THESE N*ggaz IN ALABAMA IS FOLKZ. ME AND A FEW G'Z WENT OUT THE OTHER NIGHT AFTER AUBURN LOST TO ARKANSAS. AND THESE N*ggaz ROBBED A n*gga FOR HIS SHOES. I WAS LIKE DAMN I AIN'T SEEN THAT sh*t IN ABOUT 15 YEARS D. :lol:


I see that sh*t all the time :lol: . People get robbed for everything over here lol, i saw a guy get robbed for Mcdonalds once, no jokes :lol:

KOM
og
Posts: 13348
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by KOM » October 13th, 2008, 7:58 pm

GIVE ME YOUR BIG MAC! LMAO!

Tek_Gunz
boss
Posts: 2014
Joined: July 7th, 2007, 1:06 am

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by Tek_Gunz » October 13th, 2008, 8:00 pm

:lol: not even burger king... F*ck*n mcdonalds

B.o.s Tank
fresh meat
Posts: 6
Joined: October 10th, 2008, 12:30 pm

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by B.o.s Tank » October 14th, 2008, 1:56 pm

SO WHY A CRIP IN ON A 74 FORUM? TA7KIN BOUT "FORKS" NI66A ILL PUT GLOKK SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT YOU77 B3 SHITTIN 83...AND ABOUT THAT 7IT OR WAT 3V3RYON3 WHOS IMPROP3R CA77S IT "KNOW73DG3" N3V3R QU3STION YOUR SUP3RIOR....AND IF YOU T377IN 7IT ON7IN3..YOUS A FAK3 a$$ NI66A...IF YOU FA7S3 F7AGGIN GO B3 A FA7S3 CRIP...CUZ YOU N3V3R GONNA B3 A B.O.S!!!

B.O.S TANK
7-4-14
PML/NEL

money30s
underboss
Posts: 1492
Joined: March 25th, 2008, 7:21 pm

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by money30s » October 14th, 2008, 5:28 pm

B.o.s Tank wrote:SO WHY A CRIP IN ON A 74 FORUM? TA7KIN BOUT "FORKS" NI66A ILL PUT GLOKK SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT YOU77 B3 SHITTIN 83...AND ABOUT THAT 7IT OR WAT 3V3RYON3 WHOS IMPROP3R CA77S IT "KNOW73DG3" N3V3R QU3STION YOUR SUP3RIOR....AND IF YOU T377IN 7IT ON7IN3..YOUS A FAK3 @$$ NI66A...IF YOU FA7S3 F7AGGIN GO B3 A FA7S3 CRIP...CUZ YOU N3V3R GONNA B3 A B.O.S!!!

B.O.S TANK
7-4-14
PML/NEL

:321:

Tek_Gunz
boss
Posts: 2014
Joined: July 7th, 2007, 1:06 am

Re: new GD need knowledge not being taught right

Post by Tek_Gunz » October 14th, 2008, 6:39 pm

Internet warfare, everybody take cover!!! :bored:

Post Reply