MOORI5H AMERICAN MO5LEM5(MOE5)

YaRDie_HBo
boss

Re: MOORI5H AMERICAN MO5LEM5(MOE5)

Post by YaRDie_HBo » August 24th, 2008, 6:14 pm

HOW DOES A MOOR DEMONSTRATE BLACK POWER?? I THOUGHT NOBLE DREW ALI EXPLAINED THE MEANING OF THE "BLACK" BRANDING... AS FAR AS JIHAD.. DO YOU MEAN JIHAD AS IN SPREADING ISLAM OVERALL OR DO YOU MEAN JIHAD IN THE ARAB EXTREMISTS PERSPECTIVE?

WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION
boss

Post by WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION » August 24th, 2008, 6:26 pm

MoaBiTe55_YaRDie wrote:HOW DOES A MOOR DEMONSTRATE BLACK POWER?? I THOUGHT NOBLE DREW ALI EXPLAINED THE MEANING OF THE "BLACK" BRANDING... AS FAR AS JIHAD.. DO YOU MEAN JIHAD AS IN SPREADING ISLAM OVERALL OR DO YOU MEAN JIHAD IN THE ARAB EXTREMISTS PERSPECTIVE?

MY BAD MOE I MEANT YOU KNOW FIGHTING FOR THE BETTERMENT AND RIGHTS OF ALL MOORS.AS FOR JIHAD I MEANT SPREADING AND TEACHING ISLAM OVERALL AND HELPING TO DEFEND ALL MUSLIMS BUT I DONT MEAN BLOWING UP BUILDINGS AND SUICIDE BOMBINGS BECAUSE REAL MUSLIMS ARE AGAINST IT

YaRDie_HBo
boss

Post by YaRDie_HBo » August 24th, 2008, 7:03 pm

ALLS WELL.. I UNDERSTAND 5TONE.. BUT YEA SPREADIN ISLAM IS THE WAY TO GO.. AS A MOE IT IS OUR DUTY TO UPLIFT FALLEN HUMANITY.. AND THAT INCLUDES BREAKING THEM AWAY FROM SERVING A "WHITE GOD".. LOL

WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION
boss

Post by WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION » August 24th, 2008, 7:33 pm

AND OH YEAH IF YALL WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE MOORI5H COMMUNITY A5 A WHOLE NOT JUST BLACK P 5TONE5 FEEL FREE TO GO TO THE TOPIC I MADE IN THE RELIGION 5ECTION.

Moe Red
prospect

Post by Moe Red » August 24th, 2008, 8:27 pm

All Is Well
Question for the Moes that adhere to the Deen of Muhammad...
As the CPMMH is a Sunni, how do you feel about the Brothers/Sisters that honor Noble Drew Ali? And what do you think of the Moorish Science measures in our lit?
I remember being told about Mufti-Geebil (R.I.P.) telling the brothers that decided to go into the MST that they were going backwards into El Rukn instead of going forward into Masjid Al Kaaba.

YaRDie_HBo
boss

Post by YaRDie_HBo » August 24th, 2008, 10:06 pm

I DON'T SEE HOW ONE IS GOING BACKWARDS WHEN JOINING THE MSTA.. IF MOORISH SCIENCE IS IN THE LIT THEN ITS THERE FOR A PURPOSE.. CHIEF MALIK WAS ONCE PART OF THE TEMPLE, SO WHAT'S THE ISSUE? AS MOES WE NEED ENLIGHTENMENT AND CHIEF MALIK ACKNOWLEDGES NOBLE DREW ALI AS "THE WISE ENLIGHTENED ONE". NOBLE DREW ALI'S MESSAGE IS VERY MUCH FAVORED.. IF NOT WE WOULDN'T BE LIVING ACCORDINGLY TO THE 5 PRINCIPLES OF L,T,P,F & J.. THE STUDY OF SELF CAN NEVER BE A STEP BACKWARDS.. THAT'S A LIFETIME PROCESS.. BUT ALL IN ALL THE MASJID IS WHERE WE ACKNOWLEDGE AND EVOLVE TO THE SUNNAH OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD..

Samir_RED_Stone
underboss

Post by Samir_RED_Stone » August 25th, 2008, 8:33 am

K-RoCCK wrote:
Samir_RED_Stone wrote:
Mossberg wrote:Cuhz I Thought You Was From The Jungles? What Kinda Wierdo sh*t You On Loc?

fam if you know he's a stone or a blood, then why would you call him a f*cking "loc" .......type weirdo sh*t you on????? and i'm a stone brother, who follows the holy koran of mecca , and the hadith of the prophet muhammad (saw)........

What does "saw" mean? I've only ever seen PBUH following Prophets names.

its the same as peace be upon, just in arabic....

Moe Red
prospect

Post by Moe Red » August 25th, 2008, 10:47 am

MoaBiTe55_YaRDie wrote:I DON'T SEE HOW ONE IS GOING BACKWARDS WHEN JOINING THE MSTA.. IF MOORISH SCIENCE IS IN THE LIT THEN ITS THERE FOR A PURPOSE.. CHIEF MALIK WAS ONCE PART OF THE TEMPLE, SO WHAT'S THE ISSUE? AS MOES WE NEED ENLIGHTENMENT AND CHIEF MALIK ACKNOWLEDGES NOBLE DREW ALI AS "THE WISE ENLIGHTENED ONE". NOBLE DREW ALI'S MESSAGE IS VERY MUCH FAVORED.. IF NOT WE WOULDN'T BE LIVING ACCORDINGLY TO THE 5 PRINCIPLES OF L,T,P,F & J.. THE STUDY OF SELF CAN NEVER BE A STEP BACKWARDS.. THAT'S A LIFETIME PROCESS.. BUT ALL IN ALL THE MASJID IS WHERE WE ACKNOWLEDGE AND EVOLVE TO THE SUNNAH OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD..

Islam Moabitess
I see what you mean. I've known some Stones that dropped ABPSN to dedicate themselves fully to the MST of A. I've also seen Brothers get into heated discussions about going orthodox or following the MST demo... What's the majority out there in NY? I've known NY Moes that are Moorish Americans, some orthodox, and some NGE.

father tua
associate

Post by father tua » August 25th, 2008, 11:55 am

Im still trying to build on the facts of how wd fard was in contact with Noble Drew Ali? And how Elijah Poole took off with the lessons which was recieved by Fard to begin the Lost Found Nation Of Islam..

whats the science?

Moe Red
prospect

Post by Moe Red » August 25th, 2008, 12:09 pm

father tua wrote:Im still trying to build on the facts of how wd fard was in contact with Noble Drew Ali? And how Elijah Poole took off with the lessons which was recieved by Fard to begin the Lost Found Nation Of Islam..

whats the science?

Peace Brother
From what I was told, and what I've read, Fard was a member of the MST before he met Elijah. I don't know if Fard actually was close to Noble Drew Ali or if he actually was a Grand Sheik in the MST, but that's the story. They all (Drew Ali, Fard, and Elijah) were Master Masons and/or Shriners. When Fard and Elijah met and began to build with each other, they took what they knew from the Masons and the MST and Fard sent Elijah to the library of congress for study. Elijah read, I think, 104 books there. After that, Fard gave Elijah a test. He'd ask a question and Elijah would answer to the best of his ability. That's where the Supreme Wisdom lessons of the NOI came from; Fard and Elijah's back and forth. In 1934, Fard disappeared and the rest is history.

father tua
associate

Post by father tua » August 25th, 2008, 12:13 pm

thats peace right there..

I remember in one Saviors day , Farrakhan was talking about when Wd fArd got punched in the face by some so called goons, he was talking about some brothers from the MST , who smacked up wd fard..

i wished farrakhan built more on this event..

Salaam!!!

dagrownman
sergeant

Post by dagrownman » August 25th, 2008, 12:18 pm

ALL WELL BROTHERS...SNAKE HERR SPEAKIN..OK I STAND ON MY SQUARE AS A MOORISH AMERICAN FEZ NATIONALITY CARD AND UNDER DIVINE ORDERS FROM FATHER GOD ALLAH....TO CLEAR UP ALOT OF MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT THA MSTA..FIRST IT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT THA NOI...THE HOLY PROPHET NOBLE DREW ALI TAUGHT AND RAISED UP 4 BROTHERS AND THEY ALL f*cked sh*t UP...TOOK THE TEACHINS AND CORRUPTED THEM AND MADE A MESS...THATS WHY YOU HAVE NUWABU...THAT CAME DECADES LATER...THE NOI AND A FEW OTHERS....ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY THE PROPHET AINT A PROPHET OR THIS AND THAT...THE FACTS IS CLEAR HE CAME WITH A MESSAGE FROM FATHER GOD ALLAH TO HELP THE OPPRESSED PEOPLE OUT OF SAVAGE sh*t...PEOPLE SAY WE AINT MUSLIMS THE PROPHET CAME FROM THE "DRUZE" FAITH THATS WHY IT AINT "MAINSTREAM ISLAM"...HE GAVE US SALVATION PURPOSE AND WILL POWER TO ATTAIN KNOWLEDGE OF SELF...I HAVE POSTED ALOT ON THIS TOPIC..CAUSE IM ACTUALLY A MOOR STOOD IN THA TEMPLES AND HELD POSITION SO I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT...MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN...NOT EVERYBODY WILL EMBRACE THE LIGHT FOR THE DARKNESS SHALL EVEN SWALLOW COMMON SENSE...IF YOU WANNA ROTATE THEN HIT ME UP...STONES AND SNAKES SHARE SIMILARITIES WHEN IT COMES TO "SCRIPTURE" ITS NOT LIT...ALL YALL THAT THINK YALL DONT HAVE TO BE MOORISH TO BE A STONE OR A SNAKE...YALL OUTTA LAW..PERIOD NO EXCUSES..THATS WHAT SEPERATES US FROM CIPES AND sh*t WE HAVE MORALS WE HAVE A BASIS...WE STAND ON SOMETHANG THAT HAS BEEN HERR FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS...JUST LIKE THERR IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "PEOPLE" AND "BROTHERS"...PEOPLE ARE JUST MAFUCKAS UNDER THA 5 ON BULLSHIT...NO PURPOSE NO DESTINY...BUT BROTHERS LOOK TO THE UNSEEN AND SEE WITH THE 3RD EYE...LTPJF..TALIBAN COBRAS..SNAKEBITE TOO TIGHT MCN TIL THE WORLD ENDS

Moe Red
prospect

Post by Moe Red » August 25th, 2008, 12:28 pm

father tua wrote:thats peace right there..

I remember in one Saviors day , Farrakhan was talking about when Wd fArd got punched in the face by some so called goons, he was talking about some brothers from the MST , who smacked up wd fard..

Salaam!!!

Never heard that before. I wouldn't think things would go that far between the two Nations. What year was the Savior's Day?

father tua
associate

Post by father tua » August 25th, 2008, 12:33 pm

Moe Red wrote:
father tua wrote:thats peace right there..

Salaam!!!

Never heard that before. I wouldn't think things would go that far between the two Nations. What year was the Savior's Day?

It was in 97 or 98..it when Farrakhan so called denounced Fard as Allah, a very odd occasion in NOI history under the leadership of farrakhan.

Moe Red
prospect

Post by Moe Red » August 25th, 2008, 12:43 pm

Indeed
On another note, looking at your sig I'm assuming you're under Dr. York. Where do you all stand as far as NOI and MST? I've heard some things, but I don't know what's true or not.

Moe Red
prospect

Post by Moe Red » August 25th, 2008, 12:46 pm

dagrownman wrote:ALL WELL BROTHERS...SNAKE HERR SPEAKIN..OK I STAND ON MY SQUARE AS A MOORISH AMERICAN FEZ NATIONALITY CARD AND UNDER DIVINE ORDERS FROM FATHER GOD ALLAH....TO CLEAR UP ALOT OF MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT THA MSTA..FIRST IT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT THA NOI...THE HOLY PROPHET NOBLE DREW ALI TAUGHT AND RAISED UP 4 BROTHERS AND THEY ALL f*cked sh*t UP...TOOK THE TEACHINS AND CORRUPTED THEM AND MADE A MESS...THATS WHY YOU HAVE NUWABU...THAT CAME DECADES LATER...THE NOI AND A FEW OTHERS....ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY THE PROPHET AINT A PROPHET OR THIS AND THAT...THE FACTS IS CLEAR HE CAME WITH A MESSAGE FROM FATHER GOD ALLAH TO HELP THE OPPRESSED PEOPLE OUT OF SAVAGE sh*t...PEOPLE SAY WE AINT MUSLIMS THE PROPHET CAME FROM THE "DRUZE" FAITH THATS WHY IT AINT "MAINSTREAM ISLAM"...HE GAVE US SALVATION PURPOSE AND WILL POWER TO ATTAIN KNOWLEDGE OF SELF...I HAVE POSTED ALOT ON THIS TOPIC..CAUSE IM ACTUALLY A MOOR STOOD IN THA TEMPLES AND HELD POSITION SO I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT...MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN...NOT EVERYBODY WILL EMBRACE THE LIGHT FOR THE DARKNESS SHALL EVEN SWALLOW COMMON SENSE...IF YOU WANNA ROTATE THEN HIT ME UP...STONES AND SNAKES SHARE SIMILARITIES WHEN IT COMES TO "SCRIPTURE" ITS NOT LIT...ALL YALL THAT THINK YALL DONT HAVE TO BE MOORISH TO BE A STONE OR A SNAKE...YALL OUTTA LAW..PERIOD NO EXCUSES..THATS WHAT SEPERATES US FROM CIPES AND sh*t WE HAVE MORALS WE HAVE A BASIS...WE STAND ON SOMETHANG THAT HAS BEEN HERR FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS...JUST LIKE THERR IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "PEOPLE" AND "BROTHERS"...PEOPLE ARE JUST MAFUCKAS UNDER THA 5 ON bullsh*t...NO PURPOSE NO DESTINY...BUT BROTHERS LOOK TO THE UNSEEN AND SEE WITH THE 3RD EYE...LTPJF..TALIBAN COBRAS..SNAKEBITE TOO TIGHT MCN TIL THE WORLD ENDS

All Is Well
I've read of Sidjul Mosque and other MST offshoots. How do ones know which is authentic?

dagrownman
sergeant

Post by dagrownman » August 25th, 2008, 12:49 pm

A FEW WAYS...EITHER ASK A GRAND SHIEK OR LOOK THRU SANCTIONED SCRIPTURES...JUST GO ON A MSTA SITE OR FIND A TEMPLE IN YOUR CITY OR JUST PM ME AND ASK ME WAS GOOD...I WONT SEND YOU OFF HAHAHA REAL TALK BROTHERS AND SISTERS...

father tua
associate

Post by father tua » August 25th, 2008, 12:51 pm

Moe Red wrote:Indeed
On another note, looking at your sig I'm assuming you're under Dr. York. Where do you all stand as far as NOI and MST? I've heard some things, but I don't know what's true or not.

I am not with York, i mean to take that off. But i hold an open opinion, i am Muslim, and believe that the the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is his last Prophet/Messenger.

York went hard on everybody, from the sunnis, noi, MST and hebrew Isralites. I've been to New Egipt in ATL, and witnessed some talks from York back in the day..and he gave some negative statements on the aforementioned groups doctrine and leaders.

dagrownman
sergeant

Post by dagrownman » August 25th, 2008, 1:02 pm

PROLLY CAUSE YORK IS CHOMO AND HE IS A SHERM HEAD NOBODY HONORS HIM ANYMORE...I MEAN EVERY BODY HE EVER ROTATED WIT PUT HIM OUT THA CIRCLE CAUSE HES A WEIRDO BORDERLINE DOPEFIEND...AINT NOBODY ON THAT sh*t..I KNEW A FEW NUWABU BROTHERS FROM THE CITY AND THEY WAS ALL f*cked OFF...ANYTHANG COMIN FROM HIM AINT SANCTIONED OR EVEN CLOSE TO ANYTHANG IMPORTANT...YALL JUST NEED TO READ SOME OF THA sh*t HE WROTE HIMSELF..IN HIS OWN MAKE BELIEVE LANGUANGE....PEACE