Who really white on thehoodup ???

User avatar
chitown312
underboss
Posts: 1415
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 3:01 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Who really white on thehoodup ???

Unread post by chitown312 » January 8th, 2014, 7:33 am

Once again Your mixed with hispanic , if a nigga mixed with some shit like Black ,Rican diminican,end of day they still that..not white .....so of course niggaz gone rock wit u !!!

Cryptik
prospect
Posts: 54
Joined: June 2nd, 2013, 1:25 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: Marquette park

Unread post by Cryptik » January 8th, 2014, 7:49 am

the thing is i have green eyes brown hair n white skin like my momz niggaz dnt no im pr unless i tell dem or dey c my tatts so it always white boy dis white boy dat until i got dat banger n my lap im a white GD since 94

User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 5:02 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Unread post by day1unity » January 8th, 2014, 9:45 am

:drama:

AllidoisFIN
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 7:21 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:
Location: Under My Crown

Unread post by AllidoisFIN » January 8th, 2014, 10:31 am

What would y'all call a white man born and raised in Africa with generations before them born in Africa which moves to USAmerica?

User avatar
chitown312
underboss
Posts: 1415
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 3:01 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by chitown312 » January 8th, 2014, 11:26 am

Cryptik wrote:the thing is i have green eyes brown hair n white skin like my momz niggaz dnt no im pr unless i tell dem or dey c my tatts so it always white boy dis white boy dat until i got dat banger n my lap im a white GD since 94
Where u Gd from ?

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24668
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » January 9th, 2014, 11:30 am

Realspit wrote:Barrybk
Greaser
Induce
Oldeenglish
White boy
A ghost



Some other mufuckas
lol dont 4get killa kali :lol:

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14518
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » January 9th, 2014, 12:08 pm

How many of u niggaz actually from the hood??....involved in street shit.....its clea a good amount of niggaz on here neva been n then theres others im not sure of.

F.H.B wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:Im White all the way but Ive never claimed to be anything other then White,and I definatly aint from Malibu

this my house right here,the board is from nortenos shootin into my window while I was sleeping.
Nigga yo old english drinkin ass need to save them 5 dollas for 2's up and buy a goddamn window the fuck wrong with u livin like a dope fiend
:lol: @ living like a dope feen...deadass tho..thats exactly wat that look like.

User avatar
chitown312
underboss
Posts: 1415
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 3:01 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by chitown312 » January 9th, 2014, 10:44 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:How many of u niggaz actually from the hood??....involved in street shit.....its clea a good amount of niggaz on here neva been n then theres others im not sure of.

F.H.B wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:Im White all the way but Ive never claimed to be anything other then White,and I definatly aint from Malibu

this my house right here,the board is from nortenos shootin into my window while I was sleeping.
Nigga yo old english drinkin ass need to save them 5 dollas for 2's up and buy a goddamn window the fuck wrong with u livin like a dope fiend
:lol: @ living like a dope feen...deadass tho..thats exactly wat that look like.
:lmao:

User avatar
Knxwledge 860
underboss
Posts: 1179
Joined: December 22nd, 2013, 11:46 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: pimp squad baby, hold it down
Location: North Carolina

Unread post by Knxwledge 860 » January 9th, 2014, 10:49 pm

chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:Barrybk
Greaser
Induce
Oldeenglish
White boy
A ghost



Some other mufuckas
lol dont 4get killa kali :lol:
Ain't he from Mexico or sum?

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Posts: 3384
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA
Location: Central California

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » January 9th, 2014, 11:47 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:How many of u niggaz actually from the hood??....involved in street shit.....its clea a good amount of niggaz on here neva been n then theres others im not sure of.

F.H.B wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:Im White all the way but Ive never claimed to be anything other then White,and I definatly aint from Malibu

this my house right here,the board is from nortenos shootin into my window while I was sleeping.
Nigga yo old english drinkin ass need to save them 5 dollas for 2's up and buy a goddamn window the fuck wrong with u livin like a dope fiend
:lol: @ living like a dope feen...deadass tho..thats exactly wat that look like.

Shit thats the DOPE LAB RECORDS the real Trap Spot on the Block,RuthlessGutterClique Stronghold all day every day,aint no dope fiends around here except the local neighborhood customers of Modesto.

Cryptik1
underboss
Posts: 1052
Joined: March 5th, 2016, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 23rd, 2018, 2:42 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
January 7th, 2014, 7:54 pm
oldengli$h209 wrote:Im White all the way but Ive never claimed to be anything other then White,and I definatly aint from Malibu

this my house right here,the board is from nortenos shootin into my window while I was sleeping.
Chill out froto......you already got exposed about you living here like a dusty ass Crackhead.
Sum nigga on another thread busted you on this lie and he googled reversed your picture and that's not your pizza hut. :cmon:
Lol

SckanlessNїna
prospect
Posts: 80
Joined: November 12th, 2014, 3:58 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by SckanlessNїna » June 23rd, 2018, 2:44 pm

erick got priors. :lol:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55617
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2018, 2:47 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
January 7th, 2014, 7:11 pm
Realspit wrote:Lol.

Velt ain't u trini? Don't West Indies nigga be lookin down on black American niggas low key?
I Mean, I'm not Gonna Sit Here And tell U nah, You Got Alotta Upperclass West indians Who Are Brainwashed\Whitewashed as Fuck Where Their Own Afrocentricity Is Concerned.. My Peoples Never Been On that Tip though, The Average Young (Under 40) West Indian Nigga Ain't With That Kinda Shit Either. But yeah You Right
:tea:

Realspit
og
Posts: 13127
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 4:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Realspit » June 23rd, 2018, 2:54 pm

Lol

Q...

I don't even know what u on w this one my dude

What you told me that velt is sayin?

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55617
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2018, 2:57 pm

The same shit you asked him is what I been saying for years with Caribbean blacks/Africans(before you even asked I'm)...also goes hand & hand with what i was just saying the other day about west Indians

Niggahs don't hear me though(especially when it comes to when people tryna make they point )

I know what I be talking about when I speak on shit on here..why niggahs think they can out debate me I have no idea

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55617
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2018, 3:01 pm

Velt ain't the only Caribbean niggah on here saying what i been saying..k.loc is a Caribbean Crip who even said most Caribbean crips in ny he fuked with didn't fuk with too many African American crips ..they had they own loop or the most part...

End of the day it just ain't "Spanish niggahs"..this is why I say yah logics is twisted..I'm starting to think yah (some)don't have much experience with most groups outside in the real world like that

Realspit
og
Posts: 13127
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 4:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Realspit » June 23rd, 2018, 3:01 pm

Nigga I do too

That's why I asked him

I got close WI friends and Latinos...remember half the fam from the east

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55617
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2018, 3:18 pm

Lol aight ...

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26596
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 23rd, 2018, 6:40 pm

Yea older west indians do look down on niggas. Its a bunch of factors and its not always cause of bein "whitewashed" tho alot of the time u can say thats the case.

Some used to get shitted on and/or robbed. Some dont understand and dont jack why niggas be on a street tip in america(where they left everything behind to come get paper). And some culturally just aint in tune wit black americans. Some hate how niggas move and will tell u they dont like niggas attitude.

Thats just from what i seen or heard lol. African americans do it too. During the ebola outbreak africans caught hell, hatians used to get shit on before people started lookin at them has savages, even on here last week niggas was talkin bout how hatians owe the french and all this just to big them back up a week later.

Younger heads more influenced by americans and do like rihanna when they come out here and fully americanize lol.

Realspit
og
Posts: 13127
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 4:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Realspit » June 23rd, 2018, 6:53 pm

:yeahaight: i already know how different kinda niggas rock.

was just doin some work with a older jamaican lady from Bk but who been out here for a while

the niggas i was with was regular black folk from LA and the south and didn't know she was WI

anyway we kicking it and shit get on LA and NY and how niggas be fuckin up in the sets and need to get they shit together

this shit get way off topic and she say some shit like blacks here are fucked up and have no real culture

I sat back like :yeahaight:

and the other niggas got super quiet like :word: they was shocked on some kumbaya we all black tho shit.. we had a lil talk after that and fuckin w her no more


POINT IS AA'S once you get pass the joke bullshit is welcoming of other niggas and people but foreigners in general look at us like shit
and latinos, arabs, and other non-black foreigners got anti-black cultures especially the latins in different degrees cuz niggas wasn't and aint shit in they countries but white people is they literal gods richest people and they rulers

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26596
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 23rd, 2018, 7:28 pm

Lol dont equate niggas not being welcoming towards african americans has looking at white people had gods or anything like that atmost they look at the queen like she somethin special. Like i said some be on that type a time. But thats no different than a coon.

Most just be on they prideful shit no different than any other immigrant group. I been said black americans way too fucking friendly but hate each other with a burning passion.

With most west indians its country first, then the islands, than being black imo has far has how u identify. America we blacks in a white country so we identify wit bein black before american so we look at all foreign blacks like we on the same squad. We should be but that aint how the world work.

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26596
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 23rd, 2018, 7:31 pm

Most immigrants hate niggas cuz of hood shit period. I got that sentiment from alot of different immigrant groups black and non black. U got old head west indians who lived in rd world poverty but they country wasnt violent outside of haiti jamaica and some others. Than niggas see rap and american hood shit and take a following. Niggas tryin to be like jamaicans and americans. Thats another reason west indians dont be liking niggas.

Some west indians throw haitians and jamaicans in the same boat too.

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26596
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 23rd, 2018, 7:41 pm

Ontop of that im a AA/WI mutt so i done heard both sides say some shit bout africans/africa that had me shaking my head lol.

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26596
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 23rd, 2018, 7:46 pm

But yo spit dont think u was here but i had to argue wit a couple brothers on here bout how african americans had a culture. Niggas wasnt tryin to hear me tho so its not exclusive to foreign blacks.

murksiderock
boss
Posts: 2823
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:42 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » June 23rd, 2018, 7:51 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 7:46 pm
But yo spit dont think u was here but i had to argue wit a couple brothers on here bout how african americans had a culture. Niggas wasnt tryin to hear me tho so its not exclusive to foreign blacks.
That was the stupidest convo ever. Anybody black (any kind of black) who believe Black Americans have no culture is perpetuating self-hate, and the worst part is they dont even realize that about themselves...

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26596
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 23rd, 2018, 8:03 pm

murksiderock wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 7:51 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 7:46 pm
But yo spit dont think u was here but i had to argue wit a couple brothers on here bout how african americans had a culture. Niggas wasnt tryin to hear me tho so its not exclusive to foreign blacks.
That was the stupidest convo ever. Anybody black (any kind of black) who believe Black Americans have no culture is perpetuating self-hate, and the worst part is they dont even realize that about themselves...
I can speak on so much about that but at the end of the day thats that social conditioning. I couldnt believe i was arguing wit niggas about that. Our shit run deep, its still new shit i be learnin to this day about african american history and culture. For example over the past year google been havin having google doodles which are when they change they logo up for holidays or historical peoples birthdays and some of them people was black so i clicked on them to see who they was and they was people who paved the way for other niggas and put on for tthe "culture". Shit they wont tell you in school and shit these concious black organizations wont promote because they benefit off niggas feeling sorry and victimized. Shit deep.

So i cant blame niggas for feeling the way they did but it did catch me off guard. :lol:

User avatar
King♚Kutthroat
prince
Posts: 7203
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 5:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 23rd, 2018, 8:24 pm

:lol: blunted what was the name of this OG that Google taught u about?

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55617
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2018, 8:35 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 6:40 pm


Younger heads more influenced by americans and do like rihanna when they come out here and fully americanize lol.

Nah the way you was just talking the other day was like it aint no white washed racism,looking down none of that with west Indians af all...you saying the same shit I been saying with some older Spanish niggahs...see what im saying & how niggahs logics on here is flawed

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55617
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2018, 8:38 pm

I already know how all Caribbeans ( black & Hispanics) give it up ..lived around both most my life ...I can't put 1 on a higher pedestal like how yah niggahs do

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24668
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 23rd, 2018, 8:49 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 7:41 pm
Ontop of that im a AA/WI mutt so i done heard both sides say some shit bout africans/africa that had me shaking my head lol.
blunt what the fuck is a West Indian mutt? u mixed with that Guyanese shit? them girls be looking bad as fuck.. east indian looking chicks
Image
Image


:lol: :lol: ill be like this with one of blunt cousins.. blunt man, i knew i liked you my nigga, hook me up with yo peoples im trying to smash :phew: :respek: :respek:
Image

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24668
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 23rd, 2018, 8:52 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 8:03 pm
murksiderock wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 7:51 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 7:46 pm
But yo spit dont think u was here but i had to argue wit a couple brothers on here bout how african americans had a culture. Niggas wasnt tryin to hear me tho so its not exclusive to foreign blacks.
That was the stupidest convo ever. Anybody black (any kind of black) who believe Black Americans have no culture is perpetuating self-hate, and the worst part is they dont even realize that about themselves...
I can speak on so much about that but at the end of the day thats that social conditioning. I couldnt believe i was arguing wit niggas about that. Our shit run deep, its still new shit i be learnin to this day about african american history and culture. For example over the past year google been havin having google doodles which are when they change they logo up for holidays or historical peoples birthdays and some of them people was black so i clicked on them to see who they was and they was people who paved the way for other niggas and put on for tthe "culture". Shit they wont tell you in school and shit these concious black organizations wont promote because they benefit off niggas feeling sorry and victimized. Shit deep.

So i cant blame niggas for feeling the way they did but it did catch me off guard. :lol:


SO BLUNT U SAYING OUR HISTORY IS HIDDEN FROM US? :webyup: :wink: :phew: SAME THANG THAT BIBLE SAYS, BUT YALL DONT HEAR ME DOE

User avatar
Count Olaf
underboss
Posts: 1049
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos
Location: Victorian-era Boston

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 23rd, 2018, 9:43 pm

chitown312 wrote:
January 7th, 2014, 1:06 pm
Who yall is a Malibu most wanted nigga in thehoodup ,or who realky white ? :shrug:
:lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

User avatar
Count Olaf
underboss
Posts: 1049
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos
Location: Victorian-era Boston

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 23rd, 2018, 9:47 pm

chitown312 wrote:
January 8th, 2014, 11:26 am
Cryptik wrote:the thing is i have green eyes brown hair n white skin like my momz niggaz dnt no im pr unless i tell dem or dey c my tatts so it always white boy dis white boy dat until i got dat banger n my lap im a white GD since 94
Where u Gd from ?


4:11 :lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26596
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 23rd, 2018, 11:10 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 8:49 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 7:41 pm
Ontop of that im a AA/WI mutt so i done heard both sides say some shit bout africans/africa that had me shaking my head lol.
blunt what the fuck is a West Indian mutt? u mixed with that Guyanese shit? them girls be looking bad as fuck.. east indian looking chicks
Image
Image


:lol: :lol: ill be like this with one of blunt cousins.. blunt man, i knew i liked you my nigga, hook me up with yo peoples im trying to smash :phew: :respek: :respek:
Image
Nah son im straight up black parents just from different countries thats what i meant. The guyanese, belizian, and trini bitches be cute as shit tho, they remind me of them Ethiopian chicks

User avatar
K Dogg
prince
Posts: 8246
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » June 23rd, 2018, 11:35 pm

Niggaz who secretly white:
213los
Jay rock
Bluntedup
Cryptik
Shank
Kutthoat
The Azian is bacc cuhz

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26596
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 24th, 2018, 12:06 am

K Dogg wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 11:35 pm
Niggaz who secretly white:
213los
Jay rock
Bluntedup
Cryptik
Shank
Kutthoat
U love puttin niggas on lists huh. Did u feel that way when u was up late night drunk making that homie list? :bsmile:

AboutBillions
fresh meat
Posts: 27
Joined: June 18th, 2018, 2:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Killer

Unread post by AboutBillions » June 24th, 2018, 12:30 am

:lol:

40 OZ
captain
Posts: 407
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by 40 OZ » June 24th, 2018, 12:56 am

BluntedUp wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 12:06 am
K Dogg wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 11:35 pm
Niggaz who secretly white:
213los
Jay rock
Bluntedup
Cryptik
Shank
Kutthoat
U love puttin niggas on lists huh. Did u feel that way when u was up late night drunk making that homie list? :bsmile:
:lol:

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9140
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 24th, 2018, 1:02 am

BluntedUp wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 12:06 am
K Dogg wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 11:35 pm
Niggaz who secretly white:
213los
Jay rock
Bluntedup
Cryptik
Shank
Kutthoat
U love puttin niggas on lists huh. Did u feel that way when u was up late night drunk making that homie list? :bsmile:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

123
superior
Posts: 4954
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 5:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » June 24th, 2018, 1:35 am

K Dogg wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 11:35 pm
Niggaz who secretly white:
213los
Jay rock
Bluntedup
Cryptik
Shank
Kutthoat
:wtf:

nah man u need eyelifters or some typa magnifying glass/special lens. I already put up my DNA results from 23andme.com. 53%native American, 39%spanish, 1.5% sub Saharan, 6% Egyptian, other.

User avatar
K Dogg
prince
Posts: 8246
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » June 24th, 2018, 1:46 am

123 wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 1:35 am
K Dogg wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 11:35 pm
Niggaz who secretly white:
213los
Jay rock
Bluntedup
Cryptik
Shank
Kutthoat
:wtf:

nah man u need eyelifters or some typa magnifying glass/special lens. I already put up my DNA results from 23andme.com. 53%native American, 39%spanish, 1.5% sub Saharan, 6% Egyptian, other.
Oh ok. My bad
The Azian is bacc cuhz

40 OZ
captain
Posts: 407
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by 40 OZ » June 24th, 2018, 2:04 am

123 wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 1:35 am
K Dogg wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 11:35 pm
Niggaz who secretly white:
213los
Jay rock
Bluntedup
Cryptik
Shank
Kutthoat
:wtf:

nah man u need eyelifters or some typa magnifying glass/special lens. I already put up my DNA results from 23andme.com. 53%native American, 39%spanish, 1.5% sub Saharan, 6% Egyptian, other.
Niggaz checking/ posting ethnicity breakdowns on hoodup :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

User avatar
King♚Kutthroat
prince
Posts: 7203
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 5:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 24th, 2018, 8:38 am

K Dogg wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 11:35 pm
Niggaz who secretly white:
213los
Jay rock
Bluntedup
Cryptik
Shank
Kutthoat
aye what's this I hear u was tag twerking wit dread

AboutBillions
fresh meat
Posts: 27
Joined: June 18th, 2018, 2:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Killer

Unread post by AboutBillions » June 24th, 2018, 10:31 am

No whiteboys from my hood.

AboutBillions
fresh meat
Posts: 27
Joined: June 18th, 2018, 2:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Killer

Unread post by AboutBillions » June 24th, 2018, 10:31 am

:lol:

User avatar
King♚Kutthroat
prince
Posts: 7203
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 5:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 25th, 2018, 5:37 am

AboutBillions wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 10:31 am
:lol:

I see the bout billions :lol: is that what's a name from Burnet Ave

AboutBillions
fresh meat
Posts: 27
Joined: June 18th, 2018, 2:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Killer

Unread post by AboutBillions » June 26th, 2018, 8:24 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 5:37 am
AboutBillions wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 10:31 am
:lol:

I see the bout billions :lol: is that what's a name from Burnet Ave
:tiphat: shorty my man's bro.. i'm on they squad

User avatar
King♚Kutthroat
prince
Posts: 7203
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 5:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 26th, 2018, 8:29 pm

AboutBillions wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 8:24 pm
King♚Kutthroat wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 5:37 am
AboutBillions wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 10:31 am
:lol:

I see the bout billions :lol: is that what's a name from Burnet Ave
:tiphat: shorty my man's bro.. i'm on they squad
:tiphat: which hood u from yee

User avatar
Count Olaf
underboss
Posts: 1049
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos
Location: Victorian-era Boston

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 26th, 2018, 9:08 pm

White and Native American but they gonna say im a 5 dollar indian :lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55617
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 26th, 2018, 9:41 pm

Count Olaf wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 9:08 pm
White and Native American but they gonna say im a 5 dollar indian :lol:
You white buddy just leave it at that,dont worry you got a few of ya peoples on this board with you so you're not alone :lol:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post