Rapper XXXTentacion shot, critically wounded

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Rapper XXXTentacion shot, critically wounded

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2018, 5:31 pm

Rapper XXXTentacion has been shot in Florida, according to a report. His condition is unclear. A source confirms to Variety that the rapper, whose real name is Jahseh Onfroy, has been critically wounded.

TMZ is reporting that XXX had “no pulse” following the incident Monday, though Variety has yet to confirm those details.

The hip-hop newcomer has been embroiled in legal problems over his alleged beating of a girlfriend while pregnant.

A June 5 feature on the rapper that appeared in Miami New Times chronicled the hip-hop star’s rise to fame, delving deep into his unstable home life and trouble with the law. In the piece, XXX is quoted as saying, “Women may see or feel that they’re belittled, but you’re only belittled if you want to be belittled.”

In March, XXXTentacion’s album “?” debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 album chart.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2018, 5:34 pm

Shouts to Page Six,a very reliable source, for the report. :umhm:
Attachments
Screenshot_20180618-173230.png
Screenshot_20180618-173230.png (833.23 KiB) Viewed 719 times

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2018, 5:39 pm

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 18th, 2018, 5:42 pm

:smh: damn him and yung ace from Jacksonville ...
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Realspit
og
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Realspit » June 18th, 2018, 5:50 pm

he dead

:rip:

zimmerman doin the diddy bop tho

:smh:

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 18th, 2018, 5:59 pm

I'm remembering the thread I made about him saying he was in fear for his life months ago and drake had a hit on him , and deezus said he a wierdo for lying bkuz drake would put a hit on diddy first :lol:

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 18th, 2018, 6:03 pm

Damn bro... r.i.p

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 18th, 2018, 6:03 pm

I thought he woulda commited suicide before somebody else got him

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 18th, 2018, 6:13 pm

HTIC wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 6:03 pm
you was also wrong thinking drake would be focused "on a new York" nigga :lol: he hit a south nigga

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 18th, 2018, 6:14 pm

Shit brazy

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2018, 6:19 pm

Niggas with a red mask clipped him smh

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 18th, 2018, 6:21 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 6:13 pm
HTIC wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 6:03 pm
you was also wrong thinking drake would be focused "on a new York" nigga :lol: he hit a south nigga
Bro, I dont even remember that. I was probably trolling u. Drake ain't hitting nobody.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 18th, 2018, 6:28 pm

Don't know who this is I seen the name before just never put a face to it I thought it was the white dude who had bumped heads with j.cole....rip though

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 18th, 2018, 6:29 pm

Ran niggas better invest in bulletproof whips. This one was surprising left him slumped for the world to see smh

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 18th, 2018, 6:31 pm

Bet it was someone close to him that set him up :smh: ain't no way you coming out of a motorcycle shop and niggas know what shop you in and the time u got out of the shop

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 18th, 2018, 6:36 pm

NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Neutron Nation
boss
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 18th, 2018, 6:38 pm

:rip2:

Billi G
superior
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Unread post by Billi G » June 18th, 2018, 6:41 pm

Screenshot_2018-06-18-17-37-38.png
Screenshot_2018-06-18-17-37-38.png (181.24 KiB) Viewed 616 times

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 18th, 2018, 6:42 pm

Money_Motivated wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Bet it was someone close to him that set him up :smh: ain't no way you coming out of a motorcycle shop and niggas know what shop you in and the time u got out of the shop
Could be but it ain't always the case. If somebody want u gone bad enough they'll be on ur head. Plus I imagine it ain't hard to track a dyed hair nigga in a fly ass be.

Them niggas got my lol sister fucked up lmao. Her and her friends loved that nigga. They hurt right now lol.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 18th, 2018, 6:46 pm

I just checked out YouTube & all of a sudden see a list of xxxtencion being shot videos...let the fake love show begin

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 18th, 2018, 6:50 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 6:46 pm
I just checked out YouTube & all of a sudden see a list of xxxtencion being shot videos...let the fake love show begin
Had me driving home to the crib thinkin bout that shit. Hip hop indulges in the bullshit(see 69 and all the other drama rap niggas be on) but be quick to hand out rips. Most rap niggas who die nowadays gain a buzz after they die. Niggas put on rose tinted glasses lol.

Dont wish death on nobody but son had clown tendencies and did alot of sucker shit. But hey. Hopefully he enjoyed his life.

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 18th, 2018, 6:52 pm

Same happened with Notorious BIG, dude was above average, but far from a legend

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 18th, 2018, 6:56 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 6:52 pm
U can say that. I cant really speak on that tho i wasnt around. I think pac and big would of fizzled out by the early 2000s had they not died. Perfect timing.

X came up in a time where its a million rappers and he was one of the top sellings rappers and its still mad people just finding out bout him. Only like 1 or 2 niggas i can think of that would get the big/pac treatment if they died(niggas who been rappin 10 years plus not counting).

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2018, 7:04 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 6:56 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 6:52 pm
U can say that. I cant really speak on that tho i wasnt around. I think pac and big would of fizzled out by the early 2000s had they not died. Perfect timing.

X came up in a time where its a million rappers and he was one of the top sellings rappers and its still mad people just finding out bout him. Only like 1 or 2 niggas i can think of that would get the big/pac treatment if they died(niggas who been rappin 10 years plus not counting).
But u was born before Jay rock lol

Anyways big was that nigga before he died with the lyrics n impact.waaaayyy above average.just the way shit played out with him n Pac brought them to new heights as legends.

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 18th, 2018, 7:05 pm

I got a suspicion who poppedim

These young niggas so sloppy and fiends for that social media

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 18th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Pac had a more broad range of talent, he was a rapper, actor, poet and musician. Biggie was just a rapper who made a few hit songs and had a small catalogue on top of that. I like biggie, but him being killed propelled him in the a legendary status few could of imagined.

It feels forced....back was more human and relatable, he went from a quiet kid who liked acting and poetry, to a semi black nationalist, to a rapper/nationalist, then a gangster rapper. You just seen the human side of 2pac a young man going through so much change of character, thought and ideology you couldn't help but relate. Even if you didn't fuck with pacs music you could always be like damn, dude was a good actor, or damn he spoke some real shit in his interview or pac had some deep ass poetry. With Biggie it was just dude having a few mainstream hits and a few more on his CDs, it was far from GOAT or legendary status

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 18th, 2018, 7:08 pm

Listening to Big and especially Jay-Z there lyrics never stood out to me. Biggie had a nice delivery though. If we talking lyrics from that era I would say Big L was killing Biggie. Jay-z might be the boringest rapper in the mainstream I ever heard. If Big never got popped by the hip hop cops I think he would of fizzled out and DMX was up next mainstream wise. DMX couldn't put down the pipe though.....smh

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2018, 7:08 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 7:05 pm
Pac had a more broad range of talent, he was a rapper, actor, poet and musician. Biggie was just a rapper who made a few hit songs and had a small catalogue on top of that. I like biggie, but him being killed propelled him in the a legendary status few could of imagined.

It feels forced....back was more human and relatable, he went from a quiet kid who liked acting and poetry, to a semi black nationalist, to a rapper/nationalist, then a gangster rapper. You just seen the human side of 2pac a young man going through so much change of character, thought and ideology you couldn't help but relate. Even if you didn't fuck with pacs music you could always be like damn, dude was a good actor, or damn he spoke some real shit in his interview or pac had some deep ass poetry. With Biggie it was just dude having a few mainstream hits and a few more on his CDs, it was far from GOAT or legendary status
Ok when u explain it that way I see what u saying.that whole bad boy camp at the time had an impact in the NYC streets n industry for the rest of the 90's so it was a different feel..I kinda wonder tho what would've happened if he passed after his second album came out

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 18th, 2018, 7:12 pm

DAMN LEFT THAT NIGGA SLUMPED IN THE BMW WITH THE DOORS UP..FUCKED UP HOW THEY JUST GAVE US A UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL VIEW.. NIGGAS AINT SHIT MAN, WHY THEY DO THIS LIL NIGGA LIKE THAT BUT ZIMMERNMAN IS CRUISING THE STREETS OF FLORIDA EATTING FISH AND CHIPS

THEM CURSES!!!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow:

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 18th, 2018, 7:17 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 7:12 pm
DAMN LEFT THAT NIGGA SLUMPED IN THE BMW WITH THE DOORS UP..FUCKED UP HOW THEY JUST GAVE US A UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL VIEW.. NIGGAS AINT SHIT MAN, WHY THEY DO THIS LIL NIGGA LIKE THAT BUT ZIMMERNMAN IS CRUISING THE STREETS OF FLORIDA EATTING FISH AND CHIPS

Them motherfucking curses for real. U wont never see a hollywood actor slumped on sunset blvd.. we doin ourselves dirty.
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 7:08 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:

Ok when u explain it that way I see what u saying.that whole bad boy camp at the time had an impact in the NYC streets n industry for the rest of the 90's so it was a different feel..I kinda wonder tho what would've happened if he passed after his second album came out
Think its a youtube channel called karceno4life. Son dives into topics bout hip hop shit. Said biggie was lightweight extorting puff and was planning on bouncing soon.

Let me put on my tin foil hat real quick. If big was really tryin to leave and pac had plans on leaving. Whats the odds that someone who benefited from them being where they at decided to have them both swept up.

Im just talkin shit but this industry shit fugazi. :lol:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2018, 7:22 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 7:17 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 7:12 pm

Them motherfucking curses for real. U wont never see a hollywood actor slumped on sunset blvd.. we doin ourselves dirty.
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
Neutron Nation wrote:

Think its a youtube channel called karceno4life. Son dives into topics bout hip hop shit. Said biggie was lightweight extorting puff and was planning on bouncing soon.

Let me put on my tin foil hat real quick. If big was really tryin to leave and pac had plans on leaving. Whats the odds that someone who benefited from them being where they at decided to have them both swept up.

Im just talkin shit but this industry shit fugazi. :lol:
I know bout the biggie leaving thing.he was broke n it got to a point where he was selling his album out the trunk of his car

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 18th, 2018, 7:28 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
Neutron Nation wrote:

I still disagree with jay rock and you if ya'll feel like that :lol: , biggie was going to be like hakeem the dream of the 90s for rappers period :facepalm: ok , he didn't act but he really had a street mind.. a pioneer to the rappers mentality today, rocking Gucci , selling drugs n etc biggie would have survive and moved down south with u :umhm: n brought more nyc to the south to shine and pick up greatness :bow: but fr tho errbody knows I kan't let nobody talk about pac without giving biggie some props :ohlawd: song for song

^^^ that song would get played today like hell, like i really believe biggie would have been like plies and jay-z able to relate their muzik to any generation and fit in with style

^^^ and im probably the only 1 who had this album in 2006

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 18th, 2018, 7:29 pm

Realspit wrote:

who was bruh fonkin with ? looks ike 1 of his own or maybe his label
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 18th, 2018, 7:31 pm

Big would be like a smoother Jada

PAC woulda got into some other shit maybe politics he really wanted to get niggas together after gettin did of the snakes

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 18th, 2018, 7:32 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 7:29 pm
Realspit wrote:

who was bruh fonkin with ? looks ike 1 of his own or maybe his label
Nah I don't wanna say nothin but niggas got all the clues out there on social media

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 18th, 2018, 7:38 pm

Realspit wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 7:31 pm
Big would be like a smoother Jada

PAC woulda got into some other shit maybe politics he really wanted to get niggas together after gettin did of the snakes
I agree

Tha7thLetta
boss

Unread post by Tha7thLetta » June 18th, 2018, 7:46 pm

I wasnt a fan of his i don't wish death on no1 r.i.p

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 18th, 2018, 8:14 pm

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: somebody post that lame ass shit clout chasing king wack100 just posted :facepalm:

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » June 18th, 2018, 8:18 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 5:34 pm
No it's not. It's a goosip site. TMZ reported the same shit. No credible sites say Chief Keef even mentioned 69 name.

Count Olaf
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 18th, 2018, 8:41 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 5:31 pm
Rapper XXXTentacion has been shot in Florida, according to a report. His condition is unclear. A source confirms to Variety that the rapper, whose real name is Jahseh Onfroy, has been critically wounded.

TMZ is reporting that XXX had “no pulse” following the incident Monday, though Variety has yet to confirm those details.

The hip-hop newcomer has been embroiled in legal problems over his alleged beating of a girlfriend while pregnant.

A June 5 feature on the rapper that appeared in Miami New Times chronicled the hip-hop star’s rise to fame, delving deep into his unstable home life and trouble with the law. In the piece, XXX is quoted as saying, “Women may see or feel that they’re belittled, but you’re only belittled if you want to be belittled.”

In March, XXXTentacion’s album “?” debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 album chart.

they saying he wacked this kid
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

murksiderock
boss
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » June 18th, 2018, 8:43 pm

I have never heard a single song by this nigga, I swear to God. When yall used to post about him here, only thread I ever read was him beating his girl. And the only time i ever heard his name mentioned was back at Christmas when my girlfriend 15 year old twin sisters came to visit, and they was calling him "X". I had to hesitate because the only person I ever heard called X was DMX...

I literally just found out about this thru my mom, who said this incident reminded her of an incident when I was 20...

RIP homeboy, this stuff isnt for play...

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2018, 8:44 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:18 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 5:34 pm
No it's not. It's a goosip site. TMZ reported the same shit. No credible sites say Chief Keef even mentioned 69 name.
U still in your feelings over a town u not even from

Page Six is reliable b reported facts.don't get mad your favorite rapper snitched

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2018, 8:50 pm

Count Olaf wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:41 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

I don't even know who these niggas is but looking at their ig yea they snitched on themselves

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 18th, 2018, 8:52 pm

2 rappers in 1 day , jimmy wopo dude from Pittsburgh :wtf2:

ohno soldier kidd was the dude who responded to Kodak black when Kodak said he runs florida and the rest of these rappers is lame or not doing it right.. but soldier kidd is from palm beach not south fla

Count Olaf
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 18th, 2018, 8:55 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:50 pm
Count Olaf wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:41 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

I don't even know who these niggas is but looking at their ig yea they snitched on themselves
yeah they saying something about a Red Mask and I see a Red Mask
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 18th, 2018, 9:03 pm

:lmao: ya'll seen 69 posts when he found out XXX was killed and niggas was trolling him even young thug told him to wise up or some shit little man :lmao:

^^^ this is him being serious. and we know it soo when it komes to him talking shit and threatening niggas we know this is the real him and this ain't no me aiming at nyc it's everybody realizing what 69 really is and how he spooked after this situation he was kool with XXX

^^^ boskoe sayin they took XXX who speaks about positive shit but not 69

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 18th, 2018, 9:21 pm

Niggas is dumb as shit if that's them.

Xxx did clown shit, but u can tell son needed help and was fucked in the head. I fucks with his old music (heavy metal rap type shit).

He seem like he was getting his head together, sucks to see him go out like this. And I usually dont give a fuck.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » June 18th, 2018, 9:32 pm

HTIC wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 9:21 pm

Xxx did clown shit, but u can tell son needed help and was fucked in the head. I fucks with his old music (heavy metal rap type shit).

He seem like he was getting his head together, sucks to see him go out like this. And I usually dont give a fuck.

soldier kidd had smoke with Kodak but I doubt lil bra would go at XXX .. especially when he lives in central/northern fla I'm just trying to see why would he be wayy down bottom fla

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2018, 9:56 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 9:32 pm
HTIC wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 9:21 pm

soldier kidd had smoke with Kodak but I doubt lil bra would go at XXX .. especially when he lives in central/northern fla I'm just trying to see why would he be wayy down bottom fla
Ppl travel brah.them niggas was out here in the A on Sat

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 18th, 2018, 9:57 pm

All this fake love for this nigga is annoying.

This nigga wasn’t innocent ...people didn’t like him apparently...

From what those comments say Those guys made themselves a suspect with that red mask..dummy smh lol