My man's wife don't wanna fuck him but he's scared to cheat.he's 35 she's 37

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

My man's wife don't wanna fuck him but he's scared to cheat.he's 35 she's 37

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » February 10th, 2018, 1:03 am

He been with shorty for like ten years but they got married officially two years ago.he's been complaining to me n the homies that they haven't done nothing since Oct.we all feel that she's cheating on him but he's making excuses for her n doesn't think so

I told him to talk to most of our other homies since they got kids n live with they girls.he rather speak to me more cuz I'm level headed n may have better insight but I told him when it comes to relationships I tell everyone to cheat n leave at the slightest problem.I even told him I'll throw a couple of bitches at him so he can fuck but he laughed it off n seems real bothered bout his wife

So for those of you on here in relationships, married, living with someone,wwyd in his situation? Have u been in his shoes before?

She works n comes home on time(from what homie said which is why he feels she ain't doing her) and he doesn't work but he's sitting on paper so bills is always paid.u know finances are usually main problems in marriages, relationships.they also have no kids yet

townbizzEa$T O
king
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » February 10th, 2018, 4:44 am

she cheatin her ass off show that nigga this comment I been married goin on 10 years been 2gether for 12 never went more then a few days without sex except after babies were born I can gurantee she getting fucked
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » February 10th, 2018, 9:22 am

She might not be cheating, some women just don't like fucking. She might have decided all the sex was done cuz they're married now and he can't leave. Or she might be cheating, idk. But if my wife couldn't do simple wife shit like suck a dick I'd go out and fuck another bitch. I'm way too cold to be sitting around wondering why my wife won't give me no pussy. I'd be blatantly cheating too. I'd say I'm going to the store then come back 5 hours later. I'd be texting on my phone in front of her at 1 in the morning then tell her "Aye I'm going on a jog for a while" and just dip in the middle of the night. I'd leave my wedding ring at the crib when I go out.

I can't be with a bitch who's not fucking, what's the point?

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » February 10th, 2018, 9:22 am

Your homie is a simp . 12 years and no kids? I bet she plotting to LEAVE HIS ASS! It's a bitches nature to produce and she has maybe 5 years left to have childrens.

LORD AKBAR
boss

Unread post by LORD AKBAR » February 10th, 2018, 9:27 am

Maybe she wants some new dick and he doesn't want to cheat because he's in love with her. :shrug:

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » February 10th, 2018, 10:17 am

1Million wrote:
February 10th, 2018, 9:22 am
She might not be cheating, some women just don't like fucking. She might have decided all the sex was done cuz they're married now and he can't leave. Or she might be cheating, idk. But if my wife couldn't do simple wife sh*t like suck a d*ck I'd go out and f*ck another b*tch. I'm way too cold to be sitting around wondering why my wife won't give me no p*ssy. I'd be blatantly cheating too. I'd say I'm going to the store then come back 5 hours later. I'd be texting on my phone in front of her at 1 in the morning then tell her "Aye I'm going on a jog for a while" and just dip in the middle of the night. I'd leave my wedding ring at the crib when I go out.

I can't be with a b*tch who's not fucking, what's the point?
a damn lie women love fuckin more then men
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » February 10th, 2018, 10:19 am

123 wrote:
Your homie is a simp . 12 years and no kids? I bet she plotting to LEAVE HIS a$$! It's a bitches nature to produce and she has maybe 5 years left to have childrens.

I never heard of a dude being a simp cuz they don't have kids.that's new

Kids are the devil who the fuck wants them lil niggas anyways? Lol

But I think that was something they mutually agreed upon at the time.marriage first then kids.looks like they not even practicing for kids

1️⃣
boss
Affiliation: Pork and money

Unread post by 1️⃣ » February 10th, 2018, 10:34 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
February 10th, 2018, 10:19 am
123 wrote:
Your homie is a simp . 12 years and no kids? I bet she plotting to LEAVE HIS a$$! It's a bitches nature to produce and she has maybe 5 years left to have childrens.

Kids are the devil who the f*ck wants them lil n*ggas anyways? Lol

But I think that was something they mutually agreed upon at the time.marriage first then kids.looks like they not even practicing for kids
:2cents: :2cents: lmao :lmao: facts.

I think she is cheating or waiting to cheat. She has a guy on standby very close and is looking for the perfect window time if she hasnt got it already. This could be a friend that yall seen before and know or even somebody in your circle :lol: I've seen this happen with a dude I knew who was with his girl since they were in HS. He did get her pregnant but they aborted that shit.

BluntedUp
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » February 10th, 2018, 10:42 am

Yea she getting fucked. Some niggas hard headed he gon have to deal with that til he cant no more. What ever needs he aint fulfilling best believe she gotta nigga on the side to handle that.

1Million
oog

Unread post by 1Million » February 10th, 2018, 12:14 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
February 10th, 2018, 10:17 am
1Million wrote:
She might not be cheating, some women just don't like fucking. She might have decided all the sex was done cuz they're married now and he can't leave. Or she might be cheating, idk. But if my wife couldn't do simple wife sh*t like suck a d*ck I'd go out and f*ck another b*tch. I'm way too cold to be sitting around wondering why my wife won't give me no p*ssy. I'd be blatantly cheating too. I'd say I'm going to the store then come back 5 hours later. I'd be texting on my phone in front of her at 1 in the morning then tell her "Aye I'm going on a jog for a while" and just dip in the middle of the night. I'd leave my wedding ring at the crib when I go out.

I can't be with a b*tch who's not fucking, what's the point?
a damn lie women love F*ck*n more then men
Not all of em do. My girl works with this white girl who only fucked her husband to have a baby and when she found out she couldn't have kids, she quit having sex. She not cheating on him or nothing, she just has no interest in it. Then there's women who aren't attracted to the man they're with anymore but don't bother to cheat. My cousin wants a divorce from her husband cuz he's a trash ass excuse for a Mexican man and looks like shit. She wants to cheat but she work too much and got kids to take care of, she don't got the energy. Bitches love to fuck but there's a minority who only do it to catch a man or have a kid.

1Million
oog

Unread post by 1Million » February 10th, 2018, 12:15 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
123 wrote:

Why get married if you don't want kids?

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » February 10th, 2018, 12:37 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
123 wrote:

I don't believe it. Nobody can go against nature forever. Bitches be scheming on a whole new level. She gone leave your homie for a somebody that can get her pregnant before menopause. Watch.

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » February 10th, 2018, 1:14 pm

When u been with someone that long sex becomes less important to a lot of people...eventually he stop being a bitch and go get some pussy else where.

Sometimes a side pussy can help the relationship.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » February 10th, 2018, 4:14 pm

1Million wrote:
February 10th, 2018, 12:15 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
123 wrote:

Why get married if you don't want kids?

Niggas is fucked up out here.smart ppl tryna get they money first before they go that kid route.I'm surprised they even got married first since everyone has kids broke n is usually on child support in N.Y.
As far as I know, they did plan on having kids.it ain't like they never wanted kids.it's just now he's coming to us saying she not letting him hit so something else going on with their marriage idk about.first time we ever heard of some major problems within their marriage since they are more private with their shit

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » February 10th, 2018, 4:18 pm

123 wrote:
February 10th, 2018, 12:37 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
123 wrote:

I don't believe it. Nobody can go against nature forever. Bitches be scheming on a whole new level. She gone leave your homie for a somebody that can get her pregnant before menopause. Watch.

Like I told millions they decided to get married first then have kids.their goal was to never not have kids.shit didn't happen yet n apparently it might not for awhile since she ain't letting him fuck

See me,I can't have kids n never wanted kids.I had a vasectomy almost going on 4 years now n I'm loving every minute of it.I went against nature in that aspect.I won the prize 😆