Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

The Game denies fucking and getting a 15yr old pregnant in the UK

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » October 19th, 2017, 10:04 pm

BluntedUp
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » October 19th, 2017, 10:08 pm

All these entertainers fuckin young bitches nothing new.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » October 19th, 2017, 10:51 pm

this is a hugeeeeeeeeee , very big n nasty southern cali L :umhm: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » October 20th, 2017, 10:46 am

I don't believe this nigga he always getting caught in some young bitch dm's, another R kelly. Could fuck your moms but rather your little sister

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » October 20th, 2017, 12:08 pm

CaLLLi sheeit fool buster ass mork

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
Region: North East

Unread post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » October 20th, 2017, 12:14 pm

these hoes be lying about thier age B :facepalm:

K Dogg
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » October 20th, 2017, 4:42 pm

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:
October 20th, 2017, 12:14 pm
these ho*s be lying about thier age B :facepalm:
:2cents: ^^ this right here

Nigga game wouldn't do nonshit like that he know what time it is. Trifling ass hoes

The Azian is bacc cuhz

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » October 20th, 2017, 5:37 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ how u know he won't do no shit like that u ain't black and u ain't psychic :cmon: u just assuming bkuz he's (from cali) he's perfect and he's god, blah blah .. he's a perfect black with no flaws and etc like all california people is :bored: :bored: some more bias ass shit............. and if a bitch lies about her age and u can't tell look at her body or her demeanor , or tell her age by conversations u lying, lame or got no intuition and wanted to fuck anyways regardless of what she was gonna saay :facepalm: human nature is doing shit u know u can get away with it and deny , just like the government does to us all the damn time................. :cmon:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

K Dogg
prince

Unread post by K Dogg » October 20th, 2017, 11:39 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
October 20th, 2017, 5:37 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ how u know he won't do no sh*t like that u ain't black and u ain't psychic :cmon: u just assuming bkuz he's (from cali) he's perfect and he's god, blah blah .. he's a perfect black with no flaws and etc like all california people is :bored: :bored: some more bias a$$ sh*t............. and if a b*tch lies about her age and u can't tell look at her body or her demeanor , or tell her age by conversations u lying, lame or got no intuition and wanted to f*ck anyways regardless of what she was gonna saay :facepalm: human nature is doing sh*t u know u can get away with it and deny , just like the government does to us all the damn time................. :cmon:
Damn Niggaz really feel that way about Cali in they subconscious mind brah. I'm sayin he know what the protocol of these streets is it don't condone that shit. It's like being a snitch or worse to be a chester. Being around real gs out here u already know that's a nono. Niggaz don't just suspect shit like that or wear dresses on some star boy shit. Cali Niggaz is different :2cents: u can't deny that unless u really ain't know
The Azian is bacc cuhz

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » October 21st, 2017, 1:23 am

Khmer100 wrote:
October 20th, 2017, 11:39 pm
Trap$tar ™ wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ how u know he won't do no sh*t like that u ain't black and u ain't psychic :cmon: u just assuming bkuz he's (from cali) he's perfect and he's god, blah blah .. he's a perfect black with no flaws and etc like all california people is :bored: :bored: some more bias a$$ sh*t............. and if a b*tch lies about her age and u can't tell look at her body or her demeanor , or tell her age by conversations u lying, lame or got no intuition and wanted to f*ck anyways regardless of what she was gonna saay :facepalm: human nature is doing sh*t u know u can get away with it and deny , just like the government does to us all the damn time................. :cmon:
Damn N*ggaz really feel that way about Cali in they subconscious mind brah. I'm sayin he know what the protocol of these streets is it don't condone that sh*t. It's like being a snitch or worse to be a chester. Being around real gs out here u already know that's a nono. N*ggaz don't just suspect sh*t like that or wear dresses on some star boy sh*t. Cali N*ggaz is different :2cents: u can't deny that unless u really ain't know
That protocol shit ain't flying. Crips was founded by booty bandits raping boys in group homes to sex them in. They now the biggest black movement in Cali.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » October 21st, 2017, 1:25 am

And wasn't game raised by crips?

The Chosen One
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by The Chosen One » October 21st, 2017, 2:58 am

:lol: CALI HAS THE MOST HATERS ON THIS SITE.. TWENTY BEEN ON OUR DICKS FOR THE LONGEST.. TO ME WE THE MOST NON BIASED.. CLEARLY TWENTY BEEN IN HIS FEELINGS ABOUT US FOR THE LONGEST JUST LIKE GAY ROCK.. UPTOWN HE JUST BIASED AND I FEEL HE IS JUST TROLLING..

TBH I THINK GAME MAY HAVE SMASHED THIS GIRL.. I WANT TO SEE PICS, CUZ SOME GIRLS U CAN JUST TELL THEY YOUNG. I DIDNT READ THE STORY OR ANYTHING BUT THE NIGGA COULD HAVE BEEN DRUNK AND SMASHED.. BUT ALOT OF WOMEN DO BE LYING, LIKE THAT FAT USHER ACCUSER I DIDNT BELIEVE THAT 1 BIT..

TWENTY SOMETHING WRONG WITH U.. WE ALLLLLLLLL KNOW ATLANTA NIGGAS IS HOME TO ALOT OF HOMOS AND BEEN DOING ALOT OF GAY SHIT, BUT WHEN WE CALL YALL OUT FOR THE SHIT YALL TRY TO DEFEND THE SHIT.. AINT NO WAY IM DEFENDING A FAG

K Dogg
prince

Unread post by K Dogg » October 21st, 2017, 11:39 am

Deezus wrote:
October 21st, 2017, 1:23 am
Khmer100 wrote:
October 20th, 2017, 11:39 pm
Trap$tar ™ wrote:
Damn N*ggaz really feel that way about Cali in they subconscious mind brah. I'm sayin he know what the protocol of these streets is it don't condone that sh*t. It's like being a snitch or worse to be a chester. Being around real gs out here u already know that's a nono. N*ggaz don't just suspect sh*t like that or wear dresses on some star boy sh*t. Cali N*ggaz is different :2cents: u can't deny that unless u really ain't know
That protocol sh*t ain't flying. Crips was founded by booty bandits raping boys in group homes to sex them in. They now the biggest black movement in Cali.
:facepalm: :nplease: :foh: what make you an expert on west coast crip politics? You be researching this stuff?
The Azian is bacc cuhz