Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Aintnolove
fresh meat

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Aintnolove » August 12th, 2017, 9:27 pm

Lol dam that's colds ice man,but funny as sh*t,ha ha ha.....ha

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 12th, 2017, 10:12 pm

its more white vs white right now kuz the racist ones need the non racists ones gone plus they fightn for control they go war with each other minorities should just train n sit back
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 10:25 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 10:12 pm
its more white vs white right now kuz the racist ones need the non racists ones gone plus they fightn for control they go war with each other minorities should just train n sit back

Today incident is the reason why i always said i personally dont believe it eill ever be a full out race war(blacks & white) in this country..just off the strength you have people who rock with opposite races or dont buy into that idealogy...but push come to shove if it ever did happen hypothetically speaking i believe it would be isolated to possibly happening in the south

superior

Post by 123 » August 12th, 2017, 10:25 pm

nazism really goes against jews but, can also apply to all non-whites.

James Alex Fields Jr., of Maumee, Ohio, has been charged with second-degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding and failing to stop at the scene of an accident that resulted in a death after a car plowed into a crowd on the Downtown Mall.

The crash killed a 32-year-old woman and injured 19 others following an alt-right demonstration downtown.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local ... 42510.html

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 10:28 pm

Thanks
Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 6:41 pm
majority of the people who was in the fuhkin crowd in that pile who got blazed was whites
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-08-12-23-27-47.png

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 12th, 2017, 10:33 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 10:25 pm
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

Today incident is the reason why i always said i personally dont believe it eill ever be a full out race war(blacks & white) in this country..just off the strength you have people who rock with opposite races or dont buy into that idealogy... but push come to shove if it ever did happen hypothetically speaking i believe it would be isolated to possibly happening in the south
it ain't happened yet..why it can't be new York, or bmore :cmon: ... it's gonna happen in a area where blacks like u won't care ,even if they in yo hood and street doing the sh*t :lmao: . u always "expect" some bad sh*t to happen to the south,midwest n west coast :facepalm: :lol: from nukes to race wars yet u near the white house and in a city that just rioted 3 yrs ago :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 10:37 pm

khmersLilweiner wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 10:33 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 10:25 pm
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

Today incident is the reason why i always said i personally dont believe it eill ever be a full out race war(blacks & white) in this country..just off the strength you have people who rock with opposite races or dont buy into that idealogy... but push come to shove if it ever did happen hypothetically speaking i believe it would be isolated to possibly happening in the south
it ain't yet..why it can't be new York, or bmore :cmon: ... it's gonna happen in a area where blacks like u won't care ,even if they in yo hood and street doing the sh*t :lmao: .
Bmore is mainly a black city & majority of the whites living there is poor white trash & upscale whites...the white supremacist really dont got numbers....i believe some ehite vs black sh*t could possibly go doen upstate ny going towarfs midwest...just dont see no fire kicking off in the city sorry...south i can see it more so happening

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Funny thing is everybody i know from upnorth who actually moved down south regardless if they overall like it or hate living there dudes& females both tell me the weird vibes they get from the whites there ...(1st thing dam near all them say is them rednecks there is rscist)..idk..when i visit parts of the south im usually in & out..visiting & actually having to live somewhere is 2 different thingd but thats 1 stereotype i get from people i know who move to the south

Crooked$ipp
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » August 13th, 2017, 1:20 am

@Q, Generally it's to be expected to kick off in the South in regards to the Race War melodrama. Majority of Blacks home is here (57%) and history. Yet i also see it definitely going down in major cities on an equal stance too. Many of our major cities have historic Race Riots ( NYC, Chicago,L.A, Detroit, B-More, Miami, etc.). Me personally, i aint pushing for that sh*t nor will i fold over any racists encounters. Being raised in the Sipp though & being called the most racist state is a shrug off for me. Bigots move carefully and only get loud when opportunity is present. But they voice more or less instead like sum p*ssy whites upnorth ( Generally speaking) .

Also homie you living in the South ( Technicality) .

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » August 13th, 2017, 1:48 am

Chicago will lead as usual, LA and NY have been pussified

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 13th, 2017, 2:02 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:48 am
how my n*gga ... Chicago blacks is the ones who sleep.. they ain't on no black power and marching thru back of the yards, little village, little Italy, the northpole ,etc :facepalm: :lol: ..most of Midwest blacks is asleep bkuz of the gang violence/black on black sh*t in they cities, I may say some of Detroit dudes me be awoke to this bullshit and will fight these whites if they came to they cities or hoods. but def not Chicago unless these dudes do what I was posting earlier to Q about and that's directly march on the street u live at and have a home there I can't see them n*ggas getting mad n standing up .
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 13th, 2017, 2:24 am

"Get outta here n*gg*r" :umhm:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 2:30 am

Still proving what i said"majority whites with a few blacks sprinkled in it"..good looks though

Nobody black had no business being out there in the 1st place..let them white niggqhs argue with them supremacist about removing statue

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 2:37 am

Crooked$ipp wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:20 am
@Q, Generally it's to be expected to kick off in the South in regards to the Race War melodrama. Majority of Blacks home is here (57%) and history. Yet i also see it definitely going down in major cities on an equal stance too. Many of our major cities have historic Race Riots ( NYC, Chicago,L.A, Detroit, B-More, Miami, etc.). Me personally, i aint pushing for that sh*t nor will i fold over any racists encounters. Being raised in the Sipp though & being called the most racist state is a shrug off for me. Bigots move carefully and only get loud when opportunity is present. But they voice more or less instead like sum p*ssy whites upnorth ( Generally speaking) .

Yeah if you go by the text definition (anything south of the mason dixon line)...like ive said a million times to other dudees though nobody in the real world is going by textbook terminology out here or dc is claiming the south lol..its not the same vibe compared to the actual south either..the south to me begins from southern virginia down(northern virginia is apart of d.c metropolitan area).

& you talking ages ago...aint no race wars between blacks & whites going on upnorth. In major cities nowadays...might of been certain situations but not actual wars...."race war" between black & white is sh*t i only see on here...never heard a black person talk that sh*t in real life a day in my life like its spoken on here

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 2:46 am

Blacks & jews race riot in crown heights (bk) back in early 90s is the closest & only thing i can say is lukewarm to a race war but that wasnt even a full out citywide war..doubt they was beefing all over brooklyn at that

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 13th, 2017, 5:10 am

Crooked$ipp wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:20 am

You beat me to it, basically everything I was going to say...

Let me add this too. I grew up out this way (DMV), been to Baltimore and Maryland more times than I can count, grew up with and have had encounters with many people from that area. Nobody from out here calls Baltimore "up north". You don't start hearing people calling Baltimore up north until you in North Carolina and South of that. In Virginia, Baltimore is mostly three hours away (or less). You just going to Baltimore, not going "up top"...

Two things that go along with that, is also nobody from Maryland calls the urban centers of VA "down south", and nobody from NY considers Baltimore up north either. I been all through the Upstate and have touched and networked in The City, New Yorkers for the most part consider Baltimore the South still. If they dont, they not calling it up north, they just calling it its own thing...

Everything I just said about Baltimore applies to DC also...

Lastly, though you didn't make the comment, there is nothing known as "southern Virginia"... :facepalm:
The area that is known as that is not called that and does not mean "everything that is not Northern Virginia equals southern Virginia". What an ignorant interpretation of facts. There are many ties between Maryland and Virginia (simply start with the fact that together they created the nation's capital) and Richmomd is the most connected region to Maryland and DC outside Nova. Richmond is Central Virginia, not "southern" Virginia, and is only slightly more southern in character than DC and Baltimore. I can tell from living in the area nobody in Richmond is going around calling themselves "southern" either besides a handful of the population. Many of the same characteristics that exist in DC and Baltimore are in Richmond because they are all old cities, Richmond and DC only 100 miles from either, with much economic, social, political, cultural, and familial cross-flow and interactions...

I'm currently in Va Beach/Norfolk and this area is more southern and is more disconnected from DC and Baltimore, but still isn't "southern" VA because that is not an actual area...

Baltimore is one of the most racist locales in modern day America. A city that's 65% black bit is controlled by the white elite. A city that is 65% black and over half of them (35%) are living in poverty. A city that is 65% black but is has a city council and local government constantly engulfed in chaos, corruption, debt, crime, but the white elite have still eaten well letting one of America's most historic cities turn into a complete dumpster fire. No race war would happen in Baltimore because blacks have already lost there, and the white elite have segregated the poor there and are now letting them cannibalize each other. Bit if you go just outside to Baltimore County or Howard County or closer to DC or PA, you begin to see different lifestyles. Maryland has plenty of rednecky, racists, and bigots, and only a complete idiot thinks they aren't there. Trust me bro, anybody with a capacity to see more than ten feet in front of them knows what's happened and what's happening in Baltimore. It's not that difficult...but the white elite which make up less than 30% of Baltimore are still running that city...

Nobody is advocating for a race war. Hypothetically, if one breaks out, it's ramifications will effect blacks and minorities everywhere, and yes you are right, places outside the South are just as likely to set it off...anyway I'm gone. Always good chatting with you brother, one of the only n*ggas with an actual brain on here...

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 13th, 2017, 5:19 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:48 am
:cmon: like they lead when them whites tried 2 kill that black woman? didn't a racist white gang get Chicago blacks 2 join fa money :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: the local kkk bouta start recruiting yall

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 13th, 2017, 5:22 am

was out here in Modesto months back a car was bein towed with ni..er spray painted on it 1 black dude was tryna skrape the tow man 4 not coverin it up

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » August 13th, 2017, 5:48 am

Good, whites need to start fighting back. If sh*t gets to the arm and hammer than let it.