Bxny: spanish landlord evicts spanish teen out building 4 playing fuk the police near cop funeral

Quiet-Q
godfather

Bxny: spanish landlord evicts spanish teen out building 4 playing fuk the police near cop funeral

Post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 8:38 pm

Teen who blasted ‘F–k Tha Police’ at cop’s funeral booted from apartment
By Shawn Cohen and Bruce Golding July 14, 2017 | 5:28pm | Updated

A cop-hating Bronx teen has been kicked out of his apartment for repeatedly blasting the rap song “F–k Tha Police” from the window as thousands of NYPD cops gathered to mourn a slain colleague, the building’s superintendent said Friday.

Super Danny Morales said he ordered a tenant to get rid of Julien Rodriguez, 16, and his older sister, who had been staying in the tenant’s third-floor pad.

“I called him and told him he needs to take care of this right away,” Morales said.

“I told him it’s disrespectful and they can’t be doing this. The police lost a family member. We all need to come together and respect that.”

Morales said he was especially offended because his nephew, Saul Quiles-Morales, is a cop assigned to the nearby 40th Precinct.

“I wouldn’t want to see him lying in a box also. We need to respect the police,” he added.

The tenant, who identified himself only as “Jesus,” insisted the incident wasn’t his fault and called Rodriguez and his sister “lowlifes.”

“They’re gone. The case is closed. They’re no longer in my house. I don’t know where they went,” he added.

On Tuesday morning, Rodriguez started cranking gangster rap songs from his bedroom when cops began arriving for the funeral of Officer Miosotis Familia at the World Changers Church around the corner.

Familia was shot in the back of the head early July 5 by a gunman who fired without warning through the window of an NYPD truck in which she was filling out her official memo book.

Rodriguez switched to NWA’s infamous anti-police anthem — which includes a line about “taking out a cop or two” — moments before her memorial service was set to start, and only turned it off after 20 cops paid a visit to his apartment.

Rodriguez tried to justify his insolence by claiming that his brother and a friend had been killed by the NYPD, but The Post couldn’t verify that claim based on the names he provided.

The teen’s sister, Suleika Rodriguez, complained Friday that her brother has been threatened over his anti-cop antics, adding: “I got people on Facebook telling him, ‘You’re wrong.'”

“I don’t give a f–k. I already have an apartment,” she said, but refused to elaborate.

Cocaine
captain

Re: Bxny: spanish landlord evicts spanish teen out building 4 playing fuk the police near cop funeral

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 9:49 pm

Sounds like something I would do.

angermanegment
superior

Re: Bxny: spanish landlord evicts spanish teen out building 4 playing fuk the police near cop funeral

Post by angermanegment » July 15th, 2017, 11:20 pm

They gonna burn the house down lmao

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 16th, 2017, 4:18 am

he might be able to sue
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

wolfpack
underboss

Post by wolfpack » July 16th, 2017, 12:24 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 4:18 am
he might be able to sue
good luck with that n*gg*r :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » July 16th, 2017, 1:27 pm

How u kick the kids out that's f*cked up :lol:

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » July 16th, 2017, 3:42 pm

You crazy! That landlord is smart. Yup, he ain't want those "4our-6ix" problems :lol: