Worst alkn war

oldschoolking
prospect
Posts: 60
Joined: December 31st, 2015, 3:00 pm

Worst alkn war

Post by oldschoolking » June 2nd, 2017, 5:06 am

From tha outside lookin in what do n*ggas think was our toughest war? From the inside we had really bad war with them ig's and has lots of blood spilled between us and mld's and between us amd spanish cobras. But for me being older I'd say our worst war was with them oa's cuz they came at us heavy in the 80s and early 90s. They had me paranoid at times i wont even lie.

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3498
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by SuperSweet » June 2nd, 2017, 1:14 pm

The structure killing itself. High ranking members green lighting eachother, setting eachother up.

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by Ancient » June 3rd, 2017, 1:45 am

I dont know much about the North side but the 2-6 war in Little Village stands out the most. Crown Town gat the SDz put up and fighting Saints and 2-6 over there. Big Time and Bush over here dont really gat real opps. Dragons, SGDz, Counts done! SVLz lowkey as f*ck. They dont really gat real issues on the SS or Eastside. My opinion. When i was a shorty the Counts was a problem! 91st and Baltimore and 108th and Hoxie :shoot: Dropped some main Reys! #OS

Neutron Nation
underboss
Posts: 1342
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by Neutron Nation » June 3rd, 2017, 7:34 am

Out West or Northwest whatever you consider it MLDs and Kings

User avatar
Neal
underboss
Posts: 1574
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by Neal » June 3rd, 2017, 4:27 pm

Kings-Deuces war has costed more lives than with any other war.
oldschoolking wrote:From tha outside lookin in
Okay, you an outsider to South side kings. Who would you say was the worst South side ALKN war?

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3469
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by _brolic_ » June 3rd, 2017, 6:48 pm

Ain't nobody telling you sh*t you fucking diaper wearing snitch

Neutron Nation
underboss
Posts: 1342
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by Neutron Nation » June 3rd, 2017, 7:43 pm

Kings-Deuces war has costed more lives than with any other war.
:nplease:

oldschoolking
prospect
Posts: 60
Joined: December 31st, 2015, 3:00 pm

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by oldschoolking » June 9th, 2017, 4:36 am

Ancient wrote:I dont know much about the North side but the 2-6 war in Little Village stands out the most. Crown Town gat the SDz put up and fighting Saints and 2-6 over there. Big Time and Bush over here dont really gat real opps. Dragons, SGDz, Counts done! SVLz lowkey as f*ck. They dont really gat real issues on the SS or Eastside. My opinion. When i was a shorty the Counts was a problem! 91st and Baltimore and 108th and Hoxie :shoot: Dropped some main Reys! #OS


What you think the worst latino gang war in chi period was or is? To me theres only 2 contenders. Mld vs spanish cobras and la raza vs saints

Neutron Nation
underboss
Posts: 1342
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by Neutron Nation » June 9th, 2017, 9:21 pm

Nobody can say for sure what the worst one is, but a low key good one in my opinion would be the IGs and Cobras and for the Southside the SDs and 2-6

oldschoolking
prospect
Posts: 60
Joined: December 31st, 2015, 3:00 pm

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by oldschoolking » June 10th, 2017, 5:01 am

Neutron Nation wrote:Nobody can say for sure what the worst one is, but a low key good one in my opinion would be the IGs and Cobras and for the Southside the SDs and 2-6

U speaking on current sh*t only. Im talking about the whole history of folks and people in the chi. I cant speak much on the south but here's the worst latino gang wars in all chi history as I see it.

Mld vs spanish cobras is #1 and no one else even comes close. Then comes razas vs saints.

After that heres my list

Ig vs alkn

Isc vs alkn

Ig vs mld

Mld vs alkn

Ig vs mk

Scr vs isc

Oa vs alkn

Yloc vs mld



Not in no particular order

User avatar
Neal
underboss
Posts: 1574
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by Neal » June 10th, 2017, 3:29 pm

North side.

LK-MLD war.

Started in 1972 when Hitler was defending a Polish guy from the kings, and the kings killed Hitler.

LK-IG war.

Started 1974.

LK-Familia Stones war, Albany Park.

Started in 1993 when an old school PR Stone Slice killed a king from Lawrence Kedzie over a female. Then in 1994, kings wanted Lawrence and Troy, and so the Familia Stones killed a king called Renegade, and then kings killed a Stone called Widget.

LK-Spanish Lords war.

Started when Spanish Lords killed a king named Monk in the early 1990s.

Note: this last info came from a South side king, and I asked a couple of older North side kings and they don't know a thing about this, and afaik, they're allies.

LK-Latin Brothers war.

Started 2005 when kings shot a LB and then the LBs shot 2 kings from School & LaVergne.

South side.

LK-2 6 war.

Alfonse Ayala from the sinoa cartel recruited the 26th street baseball team to sell drugs in the '70s, causing kings to lose money. Alfonse Ayala was killed at his tavern in 1979, and the 2 6 believed this to be by kings. Alfonse's son, David Ayala, took over.

LK-Saints.

With Crown Town.

Crown Town (55th street) brought a Bishop in Saints hood in 1991-92, and Saints got mad as they were enemies with Bishops, and told kings they couldn't be allies with both. Later there was a peace treaty. The Saints had to mandatory throw up a crown and then a halo when visiting king's hood. Crown Town kings eventually broke that peace treaty because Saints wanted to open up shop on 57th and Sawyer, and Crown Town said no.

In May 2005, Saints also wanted to open up a sect by Midway and Tino said no.

With 26th street.

Kings accidentally killed a Saints leader for driving the wrong direction in a 1-way street (25 Rules of Little Village). Kings have also accidentally shot their own for doing this.

North side kings in South suburbs.

LK-Deuce war.

The 1989-2003 warzone took over 65 lives, still going on but not as much after feds have sweeped both sides. Deuces came to Aurora in 1976, founded by Psyco (Albert Gonzalez). North side kings from the projects came to Aurora a little earlier. The founder of the Aurora kings was Doc (Angel Luciano, b. 1951), and he came from a family with sons that are kings and Deuces. His other son Rican was a Deuce.

On Halloween day 1990, kings killed Psyco. Lil Man succeeded Psyco as the next leader.

Lord Gino moved his girlfriend Bambi from Chicago to Aurora cuz that’s where all the dope was. Then Bambi lured Lil Man to go sell them a kilo at the projects in Chicago. The LKs from the projects shot and robbed Lil Man of his dope. Lil Man didn’t die, he survived with 4 bullets to the stomach in the hallways. (And I am not sourcing this from the book she wrote, My Bloody Life, which I haven’t read yet, and according to Deuces, her book is only half the story.).

And so Lil Man came back to Aurora and the Deuces plotted revenge, they kidnapped Lady Q (Bambi) and her daughter. I guess the details of this are in that book.

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3469
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by _brolic_ » June 10th, 2017, 5:36 pm

:facepalm: Neak why don't you head over to Lincoln Park so the mothman can get you?

40 OZ
foot soldier
Posts: 168
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by 40 OZ » June 11th, 2017, 4:38 am

Don't forget about royals too. As a whole, both have been at war for decades... Drake n Wabansia vs Beach n Spaulding, Project LK's n Paulina/Cornelia, Bogus City vs Albany/School + Avers and other nearby royal sets like Koz, Fletcher, Wellington etc. Then you had uptown kings vs Farwell/ Clark + Bell School. Homicide LK's vs CP n Wilson.

oldschoolking
prospect
Posts: 60
Joined: December 31st, 2015, 3:00 pm

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by oldschoolking » June 11th, 2017, 5:06 am

40 OZ wrote:Don't forget about royals too. As a whole, both have been at war for decades... Drake n Wabansia vs Beach n Spaulding, Project LK's n Paulina/Cornelia, Bogus City vs Albany/School + Avers and other nearby royal sets like Koz, Fletcher, Wellington etc. Then you had uptown kings vs Farwell/ Clark + Bell School. Homicide LK's vs CP n Wilson.

Thats why I said scr vs isc on my list

oldschoolking
prospect
Posts: 60
Joined: December 31st, 2015, 3:00 pm

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by oldschoolking » June 11th, 2017, 5:10 am

oldschoolking wrote:
40 OZ wrote:Don't forget about royals too. As a whole, both have been at war for decades... Drake n Wabansia vs Beach n Spaulding, Project LK's n Paulina/Cornelia, Bogus City vs Albany/School + Avers and other nearby royal sets like Koz, Fletcher, Wellington etc. Then you had uptown kings vs Farwell/ Clark + Bell School. Homicide LK's vs CP n Wilson.

Thats why I said scr vs isc on my list

But I aint sure the scr alkn war was as bad as the other ones i listed. I mean it was bad. But i will ALWAYS say that them oa's in the 80's and early 90's came at us harder than any other.

40 OZ
foot soldier
Posts: 168
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by 40 OZ » June 11th, 2017, 8:21 am

oldschoolking wrote:
oldschoolking wrote:
40 OZ wrote:Don't forget about royals too. As a whole, both have been at war for decades... Drake n Wabansia vs Beach n Spaulding, Project LK's n Paulina/Cornelia, Bogus City vs Albany/School + Avers and other nearby royal sets like Koz, Fletcher, Wellington etc. Then you had uptown kings vs Farwell/ Clark + Bell School. Homicide LK's vs CP n Wilson.

Thats why I said scr vs isc on my list

But I aint sure the scr alkn war was as bad as the other ones i listed. I mean it was bad. But i will ALWAYS say that them oa's in the 80's and early 90's came at us harder than any other.
Nah, it wasn't as bad as most those you listed but was def mention worthy. But LK vs SCR was worse than SC vs SCR IMO. The war for Kosciuszko was serious but only lasted about 2 years at most and there was only 4-5 bodies at most when it was over. Them 2 also had further issues when them Royals later regrouped at MA but it didn't last long before them royals packed up n left since the OA's teamed up with them snakes. Oh, almost forgot about Jensen park, they both went at it there for a bit.

40 OZ
foot soldier
Posts: 168
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by 40 OZ » June 11th, 2017, 8:40 am

As small as they've always been, I agree that them OA's always have been vicious gunners. Whether it was DC or SS. They would always walk up and done dropped alotta kings, GL, IGs, LL's, etc.

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3469
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by _brolic_ » June 11th, 2017, 5:25 pm

Good to know OA's killed some of your friends, 40 :lmao:

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by Ancient » June 11th, 2017, 7:32 pm

Well..... a couple come 2 mind. Dragons and Kings, Kings and Counts, as far as, eastside. Latin Souls and SDz, Saints vs SDz(51,50, and 32). The Dragons was dumb. Fighting Stones, Lords, Counts, and Kings! Big balls, but stupid. They was dropping sh*t. The Counts as i stated before was dropping sh*t. The Kings was doing military style attacks. n*ggas was moving they whole families when the C's and Reys was warring. Souls is slept on! Straight gun slangers. They was putting the Dz backs on the curb. They went on missions and wacked a SD damn near everytime. They was the only Folks to be that close to Saints and b out. But fighting almost all the Folks and Saints was too much. Saints and Raza's still t'ing up. But the SDz having all that A&A even 42 and 47, the Saints was getting touched that summer! The Dz had all they sets focused on them N*ggaz or something :shrug: :2cents:

oldschoolking
prospect
Posts: 60
Joined: December 31st, 2015, 3:00 pm

Re: Worst alkn war

Post by oldschoolking » June 11th, 2017, 11:18 pm

Ancient wrote:Well..... a couple come 2 mind. Dragons and Kings, Kings and Counts, as far as, eastside. Latin Souls and SDz, Saints vs SDz(51,50, and 32). The Dragons was dumb. Fighting Stones, Lords, Counts, and Kings! Big balls, but stupid. They was dropping sh*t. The Counts as i stated before was dropping sh*t. The Kings was doing military style attacks. n*ggas was moving they whole families when the C's and Reys was warring. Souls is slept on! Straight gun slangers. They was putting the Dz backs on the curb. They went on missions and wacked a SD damn near everytime. They was the only Folks to be that close to Saints and b out. But fighting almost all the Folks and Saints was too much. Saints and Raza's still t'ing up. But the SDz having all that A&A even 42 and 47, the Saints was getting touched that summer! The Dz had all they sets focused on them N*ggaz or something :shrug: :2cents:


Yea f*ck them counts. The thing with them is they decided to be on some die 5 sh*t. They aint said it outright but they was the first ones to show a total lack of regard for the fin. And like for me its crown over any star but im still finball rollin and will always treat my 5 ridin brothers with respect unless given a reason not to. But them counts was the first ones to bring dishonor to the alliance on a regular basis and thats why they got what they got

Post Reply