Billionaire Black and King Yella run down on Chili's hero 600 Breezy in Las Vegas

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: Billionaire Black and King Yella run down on Chili's hero 600 Breezy in Las Vegas

Post by The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 4:34 am

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mtcO2P7QFPg?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

oog

Re: Billionaire Black and King Yella run down on Chili's hero 600 Breezy in Las Vegas

Post by » May 20th, 2017, 4:46 am

The Chosen One wrote:
☠ wrote:Ohno you have bruh in his feelings :lmao:

f*ck up f*ggot, get off my d*ck.. n*gga come out the swamp talking sh*t.. every message directed towards me this n*gga responds.. insecure a$$ light skinned n*gga mad cuz his sister like dark skinned n*gga :phew:
Damn bruh that's pure hatred. You take this sh*t too serious my G. I wasn't even talking to you. This can't be life bruh, you driving big foreign's F*ck*n mad exotic women what is there to be mad at?

Ps when ohno pissing twenty you all giggles. Now he getting at you, all of sudden he too old :huhwhat:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 20th, 2017, 5:42 am

:facepalm: :facepalm: real sh*t from 2011-2017 goonie looney done dissed so many bd's ,gds n stones :lol: and chris and throop st said the folks pulled up on him at the gas station but didn't do sh*t :cmon: :killself: ..
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » May 20th, 2017, 6:13 am

BkBarclays wrote:600 n*gga was a lil nervous but held his own...those other two pregnant n*ggas can share the L...and the camera man.

That was a bad look. How u see a rival who dissed their dead friend and is vocal about it ...who u actually have real beef wit and start talking when u see him :smh: ...I understand the cops being around(supposedly)but a fight is minor they would have been released after a few hours if they got locked...n*ggas ain't do nothin at all :smh: should have been just been punches thrown atleast...if they knew in their heart they wasn't gonna do nothin they shouldn't have recorded it just say we bumped into each other and it's no beef with us...instead they looking like the biggest pussies...got ya own gang ashamed.

:2cents: :2cents: the shorties from STL gonna do a drill now to make up for this L :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 20th, 2017, 7:23 am

The Chosen One wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TebN1oe5wRU?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:facepalm: makin this video made them n*ggas look worse
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 20th, 2017, 7:26 am

in the video 600 was shook that's why he was coppin pleas tryna backtrack on what he said before they was in his face after he saw they wasn't tryna do sh*t then he start actin like he had alil heart

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 20th, 2017, 7:29 am

I'm back trackin after watchin the sh*t again n*gga didn't look sh*t the way he was back trackin more so made it seem but the way he was lookin was like if it go down it go down but he aint go press nun

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 20th, 2017, 8:01 am

The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili is too scared to leave his state

Werd he don't want no problems.he just wanna work n go home :lmao:
ohno yo blackass is too old for this.. u keep instigating like a young n*gga..

Ignorance n negativity comes in all ages :umhm:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 20th, 2017, 8:02 am

☠ wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
☠ wrote:Ohno you have bruh in his feelings :lmao:

f*ck up f*ggot, get off my d*ck.. n*gga come out the swamp talking sh*t.. every message directed towards me this n*gga responds.. insecure a$$ light skinned n*gga mad cuz his sister like dark skinned n*gga :phew:
Damn bruh that's pure hatred. You take this sh*t too serious my G. I wasn't even talking to you. This can't be life bruh, you driving big foreign's F*ck*n mad exotic women what is there to be mad at?

Ps when ohno pissing twenty you all giggles. Now he getting at you, all of sudden he too old :huhwhat:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 9:01 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili is too scared to leave his state

Werd he don't want no problems.he just wanna work n go home :lmao:
ohno yo blackass is too old for this.. u keep instigating like a young n*gga..

Ignorance n negativity comes in all ages :umhm:

lmaooooooooo i dont know why but i like ur negative energy shady a$$.. but yo boy shank is in cali this week right, im sure he will be passing by San bernardino u can always have that n*gga check in to see what type of n*gga i am :rosssip:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 20th, 2017, 9:06 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: chilli be liein his a$$ off bet he the leader of (said gang he knows) knew a few n*ggas like him that had pull but acted like they was reg n*ggas not sayin that's him tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: for the record I never had pull just tryna survive and get rich :tea:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 9:31 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: chilli be liein his a$$ off bet he the leader of (said gang he knows) knew a few n*ggas like him that had pull but acted like they was reg n*ggas not sayin that's him tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: for the record I never had pull just tryna survive and get rich :tea:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: c'mon towns u suppose to be my n*gga.. we under that Israelite branch my n*gga.. all this is just for fun i dont be taking these n*ggas serious.. too old for that. i really dont have no problem with any of these n*ggas. i would never set any of these n*ggas up on no hood sh*t to prove a point they blackass is still my peoples.. Shank out in cali on some grown man sh*t enjoyin it with his family

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 20th, 2017, 10:29 am

The Chosen One wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: chilli be liein his a$$ off bet he the leader of (said gang he knows) knew a few n*ggas like him that had pull but acted like they was reg n*ggas not sayin that's him tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: for the record I never had pull just tryna survive and get rich :tea:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: c'mon towns u suppose to be my n*gga.. we under that Israelite branch my n*gga.. all this is just for fun i dont be taking these n*ggas serious.. too old for that. i really dont have no problem with any of these n*ggas. i would never set any of these n*ggas up on no hood sh*t to prove a point they blackass is still my peoples.. Shank out in cali on some grown man sh*t enjoyin it with his family
:lmao: :lmao: I'm just F*ck*n with u :yeahright: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: power to the people tho :yeahright: :salute: :approve: :rejoice: :umhm:

oog

Post by » May 20th, 2017, 10:32 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nqMZSaXC2Bk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube] :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 11:06 am

☠ wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nqMZSaXC2Bk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube] :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: this n*gga hilarious. breezy 7'9 should have hit black.. black making the camera turn him up.. said the n*gga should have all sang Girlfriend :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: