Im sorry K-loc

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Re: Im sorry K-loc

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 12th, 2017, 2:48 am

Big K-Loc wrote:Balling and banging chicks runs in the vein. Me and my pops ballers getting that paper. Yall dudes clowns. When my pops come to visit me from Miami, we tag teaming bitches like players LOL. Get on the loc's level.
:dafuq: :dafuq: :dafuq: :dafuq: i think ima stop right here readin will commense later jury adjourn :plank: :smh: :facepalm: :killself:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 12th, 2017, 4:23 am

Big K-Loc wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:Na buddy...if i was following trends i would of been cracking on how you look & women...i came in when you said something about smashing lil girls...had you not said that i would of still avoided this topic.
And how do I look?
Speak your mind. Tell the truth. How do I look? Don't be scared now to talk. Am I ugly? Just say it.
I want to state this fact and state if for the last time. I use my REAL pics on everything. All of you clowns are anonymous! Why? Is it that you guys are so unsightly and scared to get made fun of? Obviously that.
Well I'm not. I'm a public figure on everything. I make videos of myself picking up women. I have no insecurity issues about my looks because I'm secure with my looks and no chick has ever called me ugly as an adult male. So I'm not concerned with you guys' homosexual fetishes.
America has turned you dudes the f*ck out. And it's been the job of the white man ever since slavery. Which was to make the black man effeminate and make homosexuality seen norm.
That's why you clowns in America can post pics of another man in secret adoration because that homosexual seed in inside of y'all.
In the Caribbean homosexuality is a CRIME! We kill homos in these parts just for being homos.
We are real African men here. Not watered down fucking African Americans like y'all who are still getting sonned and punked by the white man in 2015
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :plank: :plank: :wtf2:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 12th, 2017, 4:29 am

The Chosen One wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:Lol 3nisko talking sh*t about me?

Q talking sh*t too?

Ohnoshm talking sh*t?

I don't expect better from Q. But imma say this now to Q. If you really in the Bronx. PM me your # and or address and I'll have my cousin, the head of Ghostown NHB or 1 of his goons, come see you and smack the sh*t out of you. So if you gutta, then we can take it there.

As for that homo Ohnosmh, I'm not even gonna address you clown. You talk that sideway BS like a 2 faced ho* that I be shagging.

As for 3nisko, get off the Bronx's nuts. Get off America's nuts! You got fucking deported you pariguayo. Accept it! I accepted my deportation like a man! You never hear me crying about going back to America. Why the hell you crying?

And it's funny how I been your biggest supporter on this site. I defended your a$$ when cats were herbing you in the post about Dominicans and their blackness. I was the only cat fighting for you.
Now you snaked me behind me back on some slick ish because you thought I was gone?

I'm now starting to go over you dudes comments individually. And I'm seeing who's the faggits from real men.

Velt is a b*tch. And it's sad because he was 1 of those dudes I always supported and agreed on and never had issues.

That dude claiming he's Antiguan and I should get chopped up for saying I f*ck 16 year old.
You fucking homo idiot, every cat in Antigua is fucking girls under 18. WTF is wrong with you!?
You in America and being subjected to the white man law, all of you. The same white man who's knocking you gutter rats about, and now y'all turn around defending the same white man's law. The entire world almost, has the legal age of sex consent under 18. England is 16! Canada is 16! Mexico is like 14. The only places in the world where it's 18, is Dominican Republic, USA and maybe 1 or 2 other countries. So according to y'all living in cracker land aka America, the entire globe is pedophiles? Well if that's the case: I'm a proud 1. Because I don't follow any cracka law in the USA. I follow the black man's law living in a black man's country where black rules. Police aint killing us like you clowns in America.

But as I said, I said I would get off of hoodup just to see who will come out the woodworks and talk sh*t like homos.

Velt, Q, Ohnosmn, 3Nisko all came out the closet you bitches.
How dare 3nisko talk sh*t my man.
I'm fucking Dominican bitches in Antigua like it aint nothing. Those ho*s are easy...and 90% of your DR women are hookers. So you try to play me. You just mad that you can't f*ck 16 year olds in DR because the age of consent is 18. But even in PR, it is "15". So even Puerto Rico don't subject themselves to no Babylon cracka America which DR changed their laws to suit just to get visa privilege.
K-loc mummified body is speaking to us.
C'mon K-loc take this L with some pride now the n*gga want to send his planet of the ape looking relitives to smack Q around. K-loc is heated. sh*t aint that serious. what happen to all that publicity ur getting? the real asshole is Jordan Harris for postin sh*t on ur FB. now ur bronx and island n*ggas dont want to claim you. lol n*gga k-loc going in on NY n*ggas right now. n*gga bout to jump in his Suzuki SUV and do a driveby throwing coconuts at my n*gga Velt and Q. n*gga going to shoot posionous Flower seeds from his mouth at 3Nisko temple.

n*gga K-loc mad as f*ck typing this in his hammic, while shoving hot oatmeal in his mouth with his hands
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 12th, 2017, 4:30 am

pg31 im usin this as a bookmark :lmao: :lmao:

angermanegment
superior

Post by angermanegment » May 12th, 2017, 4:44 am

:tedthinks: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 12th, 2017, 4:56 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Q talking sh*t too?

Ohnoshm talking sh*t?

I don't expect better from Q. But imma say this now to Q. If you really in the Bronx. PM me your # and or address and I'll have my cousin, the head of Ghostown NHB or 1 of his goons, come see you and smack the sh*t out of you. So if you gutta, then we can take it there.

As for that homo Ohnosmh, I'm not even gonna address you clown. You talk that sideway BS like a 2 faced ho* that I be shagging.

As for 3nisko, get off the Bronx's nuts. Get off America's nuts! You got fucking deported you pariguayo. Accept it! I accepted my deportation like a man! You never hear me crying about going back to America. Why the hell you crying?

And it's funny how I been your biggest supporter on this site. I defended your a$$ when cats were herbing you in the post about Dominicans and their blackness. I was the only cat fighting for you.
Now you snaked me behind me back on some slick ish because you thought I was gone?

I'm now starting to go over you dudes comments individually. And I'm seeing who's the faggits from real men.

Velt is a b*tch. And it's sad because he was 1 of those dudes I always supported and agreed on and never had issues.

That dude claiming he's Antiguan and I should get chopped up for saying I f*ck 16 year old.
You fucking homo idiot, every cat in Antigua is fucking girls under 18. WTF is wrong with you!?
You in America and being subjected to the white man law, all of you. The same white man who's knocking you gutter rats about, and now y'all turn around defending the same white man's law. The entire world almost, has the legal age of sex consent under 18. England is 16! Canada is 16! Mexico is like 14. The only places in the world where it's 18, is Dominican Republic, USA and maybe 1 or 2 other countries. So according to y'all living in cracker land aka America, the entire globe is pedophiles? Well if that's the case: I'm a proud 1. Because I don't follow any cracka law in the USA. I follow the black man's law living in a black man's country where black rules. Police aint killing us like you clowns in America.

But as I said, I said I would get off of hoodup just to see who will come out the woodworks and talk sh*t like homos.

I'm fucking Dominican bitches in Antigua like it aint nothing. Those ho*s are easy...and 90% of your DR women are hookers. So you try to play me. You just mad that you can't f*ck 16 year olds in DR because the age of consent is 18. But even in PR, it is "15". So even Puerto Rico don't subject themselves to no Babylon cracka America which DR changed their laws to suit just to get visa privilege.
C'mon K-loc take this L with some pride now the n*gga want to send his planet of the ape looking relitives to smack Q around. K-loc is heated. sh*t aint that serious. what happen to all that publicity ur getting? the real asshole is Jordan Harris for postin sh*t on ur FB. now ur bronx and island n*ggas dont want to claim you. lol n*gga k-loc going in on NY n*ggas right now. n*gga bout to jump in his Suzuki SUV and do a driveby throwing coconuts at my n*gga Velt and Q. n*gga going to shoot posionous Flower seeds from his mouth at 3Nisko temple.

n*gga K-loc mad as f*ck typing this in his hammic, while shoving hot oatmeal in his mouth with his hands

:lmao: :lmao: K-Loc threaten Q's life and Q been humbled since :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 12th, 2017, 5:00 am

Big K-Loc wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:Get on this ugly guy's level. 3 new ho*s per week of all ages, all sizes...married, single and all.

sh*t was hilarious we was talkin bout fucking fine women and this n*gga gonna take a post with someone grandma

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 12th, 2017, 5:03 am

Big K-Loc wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
3nisko2 wrote:

Q talking sh*t too?

Ohnoshm talking sh*t?

Hold f*ck up :cmon: KLoc don't even try it son. U did this to yourself, all the time we threw the towel in for you just for you to come out with all this weird sh*t - idgaf who u fucking as long as u keep that sh*t in a real age limit for YOUR AGE.. I had my own tribus i dont washed for less f*ck u think im gonna with your a$$ FIRST OFF - son your whole style is under fugazi investgtion SECOND - u keep defending a pedophile style FOH please dont let me start with the roast son cuz if you really really a real nikka you wouldnt had done all the corny sh*t u just been doing and i get p*ssy nikka theres nikkas who know me here just for that - CHILL OUT SON U A CHILD MOLESTER U HAVE NO SAY WITH THE REAL NIKKAS ON HERE - it would be corny for me NOT to laugh u set yourself up posting 16yo - sh*t might be legl in antigua but u clearly doing it on a US SITE
"Real n's on here"? You definitely not 1 but a ho*-cake a$$ Dominican living in a fucking gutter. Don't make me get on some DR smashing sh*t you fucking palomo. Get off the Bronx's nuts and accept that you were deported to a gutter place called DR. GTFO. I see why you mad b*tch boy.
And show you jail papers!
Since you got deported, it means you have papers.
What the hell were you locked up for?
I already posted mines.
So we'll see who the real child molester is you fucking gillipollas cock sucka. Get on that banana boat and try to sneak back in America you broke a$$ clown.

The n*ggah 3ninisko was in the same boat as me ...n*ggahs wasnt tryna play you overall but n*ggahs aint co signing that little girl sh*t...sh*t shank also...its n*ggahs from outside the bronx who got you 10+ pages of cracking on you...you need to check yourself & speak on the n*ggahs that really was getting at you
Pressure bust pipes. Simple!
You, 3trannyKo, Velt, Swagg, Ohnosmh simple pulled a b*tch move to follow the trend.
Yall are trend followers. In other words: groupies.
Y'all are what I conspired pancakes. Y'all flip flop like bitches depended on your menstrual cycles.
I'm a real dude and my history shows it.
I don't flip flop. I don't follow trends. I don't get on bandwagons.
If I were like y'all, I would've turned blood or dropped my rag in jail a long time ago. Instead, I took my L's, blows and beatings to remain loyal to my crippin.
I go against the masses.
Dudes like yall are classic examples of guys who go to Rikers and start to ride slobs dicks just to not get extorted, herbed and beat up.
I'd rather get beat up than to suck d*ck and turn herbs like y'all doing in this thread.
Man the f*ck up coward.

ohno didnt want no problems with the Loc :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 12th, 2017, 5:09 am

The Chosen One wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Q talking sh*t too?

Ohnoshm talking sh*t?

:lmao: :lmao: K-Loc threaten Q's life and Q been humbled since :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:

Never that @been humbled ...that n*ggah deaded that talk soon after...funny how you buffin & cheerleading grown men in 30s dealing with 16year olds(which is the reason dude came at me because i said i dont respect that type of sh*t) other that that i have no problem with k.loc

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 12th, 2017, 5:23 am

The Chosen One wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
3nisko2 wrote:

Q talking sh*t too?

Ohnoshm talking sh*t?

Hold f*ck up :cmon: KLoc don't even try it son. U did this to yourself, all the time we threw the towel in for you just for you to come out with all this weird sh*t - idgaf who u fucking as long as u keep that sh*t in a real age limit for YOUR AGE.. I had my own tribus i dont washed for less f*ck u think im gonna with your a$$ FIRST OFF - son your whole style is under fugazi investgtion SECOND - u keep defending a pedophile style FOH please dont let me start with the roast son cuz if you really really a real nikka you wouldnt had done all the corny sh*t u just been doing and i get p*ssy nikka theres nikkas who know me here just for that - CHILL OUT SON U A CHILD MOLESTER U HAVE NO SAY WITH THE REAL NIKKAS ON HERE - it would be corny for me NOT to laugh u set yourself up posting 16yo - sh*t might be legl in antigua but u clearly doing it on a US SITE
"Real n's on here"? You definitely not 1 but a ho*-cake a$$ Dominican living in a fucking gutter. Don't make me get on some DR smashing sh*t you fucking palomo. Get off the Bronx's nuts and accept that you were deported to a gutter place called DR. GTFO. I see why you mad b*tch boy.
I already posted mines.
So we'll see who the real child molester is you fucking gillipollas cock sucka. Get on that banana boat and try to sneak back in America you broke a$$ clown.

The n*ggah 3ninisko was in the same boat as me ...n*ggahs wasnt tryna play you overall but n*ggahs aint co signing that little girl sh*t...sh*t shank also...its n*ggahs from outside the bronx who got you 10+ pages of cracking on you...you need to check yourself & speak on the n*ggahs that really was getting at you
You, 3trannyKo, Velt, Swagg, Ohnosmh simple pulled a b*tch move to follow the trend.
Y'all are what I conspired pancakes. Y'all flip flop like bitches depended on your menstrual cycles.
If I were like y'all, I would've turned blood or dropped my rag in jail a long time ago. Instead, I took my L's, blows and beatings to remain loyal to my crippin.
I go against the masses.
Dudes like yall are classic examples of guys who go to Rikers and start to ride slobs dicks just to not get extorted, herbed and beat up.
I'd rather get beat up than to suck d*ck and turn herbs like y'all doing in this thread.
Man the f*ck up coward.

He's not even in the country anymore it's pointless to try to beef.still wasn't jacking that r Kelly sh*t

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 12th, 2017, 10:03 am

2wo-G wrote:Im cracking up K-loc is hurting so bad talmbout "How could you betray me like this 3nisko? :'( Now youll feel the true wrath of a broken heart!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: how did k loc end up more mad at the ny n*ggas more then chilli the thread starter :whaat:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 12th, 2017, 10:27 am

KOM wrote:Image

And this n*gga got a children's month shirt on. :ohlawd: ...the irony :whaat: :lol:

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :hurtin" :discust: :discust: :discust: :huhwhat:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 12th, 2017, 10:34 am

2wo-G wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:I just don't get why he's mad at us about saying taking advantage of young girls is wrong when he clearly wrote this
Pleease tell me ol boy wrote that recently while this thread was happening :lol:

This sh*t had K-Loc so shook up he couldnt sleep at night. Had to vent all his feelings into a series of essays hes calling "Middle School Lover: The Ecstasy of Deflowering Teenagers & What to Tell Those Homo Virgin Haters on Thehoodup When Theyre Mean to You"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ayyyy thoooo this n*gga 2G got funnies :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :dafuq: :dafuq: :dafuq: this n*gga really went on a rant for his pedophile ways :facepalm: even tried to use the bible and quran as refrences the bible clearly says a man and a woman not a F*ck*n child..................DO THIS n*gga STILL BE ON HERE?

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 12th, 2017, 11:25 am

outlawdiamondz wrote:hold up I think this n*gga k'loc was Fucking Ursula

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:

outlawdiamondz
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » May 12th, 2017, 3:55 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
outlawdiamondz wrote:hold up I think this n*gga k'loc was Fucking Ursula

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:
b*tch dead a$$ looked like that b*tch, kloc is a straight
Bozo a$$ n*gga

Cryptik1
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » May 12th, 2017, 3:59 pm

Kloc a pervert
n*gga sed its white man law to fuk 18 n older
This n*gga wamts to live in asia n the mideast to fuk 8 year olds n sh*t
Weirdo a$$

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 12th, 2017, 4:09 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
3nisko2 wrote:

Q talking sh*t too?

Ohnoshm talking sh*t?

I already posted mines.

I go against the masses.
Man the f*ck up coward.

f*ck up n*gga I put Kenney in his place actingike he's tough we from the same neck of the woods know the same people his mans we put in work together only reason kloc didn't get touch because main was a respected blood and he got a pass stay in your lane chili

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 12th, 2017, 4:10 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
3nisko2 wrote:

Q talking sh*t too?

Ohnoshm talking sh*t?

I already posted mines.

I go against the masses.
Man the f*ck up coward.

f*ck up n*gga I put Kenney in his place actingike he's tough we from the same neck of the woods know the same people his mans we put in work together only reason kloc didn't get touch because main was a respected blood and he got a pass stay in your lane chili

angermanegment
superior

Post by angermanegment » May 12th, 2017, 4:46 pm

Damn this thread will go down in history :lmao: :lmao:

YayArea
colonel

Post by YayArea » May 12th, 2017, 6:45 pm

This thread got too many pages i only got to like 3 or 4...
But i remember everyone was making k-loc threads after this clowning him... :lmao: