hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post Reply
Naretev
underboss
Posts: 914
Joined: June 5th, 2016, 5:35 pm

hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by Naretev » March 20th, 2017, 7:10 am

a few of y'all getting your barzup w the roasting but remember one thing in the morning when you look in that nut stained mirror and finish that bottle of thunderbird,,,ain't Nan but a b*tch with a d*ck looking back at chya! let that thought sink in shiiiit ain't nuffin but a bootyhole bug mofuggin niggabitch now shout me a mofuggin holladown beeyotch yyyyueeah niggy niggy

Naretev
underboss
Posts: 914
Joined: June 5th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Re: hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by Naretev » March 20th, 2017, 7:12 am

pussington u be in ya front yard foaming at the mouf talmbout ooooo eee ooga Booga ah ah

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21373
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by The Chosen One » March 20th, 2017, 7:58 am

u have to be one of the dumbest n*ggas here. u dont make no got damn sense.. what is stormfront down? jack!! :killself: :bsmile:

1️⃣
underboss
Posts: 1947
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am

Re: hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by 1️⃣ » March 20th, 2017, 8:17 am

Kick that sh*t (Pump it up 3x)
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TA2DoH5MrCI?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

1️⃣
underboss
Posts: 1947
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am

Re: hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by 1️⃣ » March 20th, 2017, 8:20 am

Naretev wrote:a few of y'all getting your barzup w the roasting but remember one thing in the morning when you look in that nut stained mirror and finish that bottle of thunderbird,,,ain't Nan but a b*tch with a d*ck looking back at chya! let that thought sink in shiiiit ain't nuffin but a bootyhole bug mofuggin niggabitch now shout me a mofuggin holladown beeyotch yyyyueeah niggy niggy
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pXlBhM1EFiA?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

1️⃣
underboss
Posts: 1947
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am

Re: hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by 1️⃣ » March 20th, 2017, 8:33 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f0E_g47FdK8?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Naretev
underboss
Posts: 914
Joined: June 5th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Re: hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by Naretev » March 20th, 2017, 4:33 pm

The Chosen One wrote:u have to be one of the dumbest n*ggas here. u dont make no got damn sense.. what is stormfront down? jack!! :killself: :bsmile:
Niggy you take selfies in ya pink scrubs tryna flex like it's a dickie suit u lil everest graduate you probably thought the n*gga with the sideways hat was a "street n*gga" just like you...it's that easy ! get off the couch niggy you run pizz tests all day leave me lone peebody

Naretev
underboss
Posts: 914
Joined: June 5th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Re: hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by Naretev » March 20th, 2017, 5:38 pm

#1 wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f0E_g47FdK8?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Aye man get jigga dre diddy envy flex suge gucci angela yee and free on the phone pronto my nigguh I got the next big hit coming out

Naretev
underboss
Posts: 914
Joined: June 5th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Re: hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by Naretev » March 20th, 2017, 5:40 pm

#1 wrote:Kick that sh*t (Pump it up 3x)
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TA2DoH5MrCI?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
now that's what I'm talking about let's get this show moneeeeey ya heard?

User avatar
TheArKhyves
prince
Posts: 7388
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by TheArKhyves » March 20th, 2017, 11:49 pm

Naretev wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:u have to be one of the dumbest n*ggas here. u dont make no got damn sense.. what is stormfront down? jack!! :killself: :bsmile:
Niggy you take selfies in ya pink scrubs tryna flex like it's a dickie suit u lil everest graduate you probably thought the n*gga with the sideways hat was a "street n*gga" just like you...it's that easy ! get off the couch niggy you run pizz tests all day leave me lone peebody
:lol: he called this n*gga peebody
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
Half you N*ggaz is boo boo
I be rockin them J's
You N*ggaz rockin that fubu

Naretev
underboss
Posts: 914
Joined: June 5th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Re: hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 1:02 am

The Chosen One wrote:u have to be one of the dumbest n*ggas here. u dont make no got damn sense.. what is stormfront down? jack!! :killself: :bsmile:
Niggy you work at a prompt care clinic cleaning gunk and sh*t outta toilets when you not doing pizz tests peebody

Naretev
underboss
Posts: 914
Joined: June 5th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Re: hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 3:27 am

wooooooooooooo

Naretev
underboss
Posts: 914
Joined: June 5th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Re: hey yyyoo niggy niggy

Post by Naretev » March 23rd, 2017, 2:58 am

The Chosen One wrote:u have to be one of the dumbest n*ggas here. u dont make no got damn sense.. what is stormfront down? jack!! :killself: :bsmile:
You p*ssy

Post Reply