COP SHOOTS UN ARMED MAN TODAY LIVE

king die
underboss

COP SHOOTS UN ARMED MAN TODAY LIVE

Post by king die » March 4th, 2017, 4:38 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NsNOhgD1Dxw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

MONSOON
underboss

Re: COP SHOOTS UN ARMED MAN TODAY LIVE

Post by MONSOON » March 9th, 2017, 5:31 pm

sh*t I suspect they'll continue to be more..They know they can get away with it.. It'll stop when they are made to stop..Plus Trump got them super charged, I figure it'll get worse before it gets better..Plus many of them ppl scared! They killing out of fear or hatred.

SolidT15th
major

Post by SolidT15th » March 9th, 2017, 6:17 pm

Wassup beloved, palms up.......you n I both know this sh*t been going on since we were children n it ain't bout to stop any time soon....it's just getting a lot more coverage now days
Btw you know it's cats claiming you and that goofy emotional @CONFODENTIAL character are the same person

Count Olaf
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 9th, 2017, 11:36 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Wassup beloved, palms up.......you n I both know this sh*t been going on since we were children n it ain't bout to stop any time soon....it's just getting a lot more coverage now days
Btw you know it's cats claiming you and that goofy emotional @CONFODENTIAL character are the same person
I thought you was a Crip ? :gdmike:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

SolidT15th
major

Post by SolidT15th » March 9th, 2017, 11:54 pm

My cousin used my account in the past while I was working offshore making bank ,you fucking European transexual

Count Olaf
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 10th, 2017, 2:00 am

SolidT15th wrote:My cousin used my account in the past while I was working offshore making bank ,you fucking European transexual
:cmon:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

SolidT15th
major

Post by SolidT15th » March 10th, 2017, 2:06 am

Bruh I really don't give a f*ck if you believe me or not .....the n*gga who used this account is in prison now anyways

Count Olaf
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 10th, 2017, 2:13 am

SolidT15th wrote:Bruh I really don't give a f*ck if you believe me or not .....the n*gga who used this account is in prison now anyways
why dont you bail him out since you getting money :drama:

SolidT15th
major

Post by SolidT15th » March 10th, 2017, 2:21 am

Why don't I go bail my cousin out of PRISON? How old are you Lil man???

Count Olaf
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 10th, 2017, 2:39 am

SolidT15th wrote:Why don't I go bail my cousin out of PRISON? How old are you Lil man???
old enough to buy you a beer jay rock

SolidT15th
major

Post by SolidT15th » March 10th, 2017, 2:47 am

Little dude I have no idea who jay rock is.....

Count Olaf
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 10th, 2017, 2:52 am

SolidT15th wrote:Little dude I have no idea who jay rock is.....
dont lie to me Jay Rock

SolidT15th
major

Post by SolidT15th » March 10th, 2017, 3:40 am

Wtf are you talking about? Go f*ck ur sister lil kid

Count Olaf
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 11th, 2017, 10:49 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Wtf are you talking about? Go f*ck ur sister lil kid
You want to f*ck your sister you a dirty a$$ hook

SolidT15th
major

Post by SolidT15th » March 12th, 2017, 12:16 am

Lil bruh you get NO p*ssy or money ......you a lil broke a$$ white kid who prolly marturbates all day long lololoololooolol

Count Olaf
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 12th, 2017, 12:36 am

SolidT15th wrote:Lil bruh you get NO p*ssy or money ......you a lil broke a$$ white kid who prolly marturbates all day long lololoololooolol
ok Jay Rock