FOR MY CHICAGO HEADS, HOW LEGIT ARE THESE BLACK P STONES IN VA?

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

FOR MY CHICAGO HEADS, HOW LEGIT ARE THESE BLACK P STONES IN VA?

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 6:24 pm

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. – A gangster was convicted Monday by a federal jury on charges of racketeering conspiracy, including acts of murder, attempted murder, robbery, obstruction of justice, murder in aid of racketeering, conspiracy and attempted murder in aid of racketeering, and other charges.

According to court documents and evidence presented at trial, 39-year-old Michael Hopson, (aka “Hop” aka “Big Homie”) was the founding member and leader of the P-Stones, also referred to as the P-Stone Bloods and Cobra Stones, that operate primarily in the Denbigh area of Newport News.

The P-Stones engage in violent crimes including murders, illegal drug trafficking, obstruction of justice and robberies that often target narcotics dealers and use stolen currency and inventory to purchase firearms and fund gang members’ court dues.

According to evidence presented at trial, as the leader, Hopson planned, directed and participated in recruitment of members, including minors, collected monthly gang dues, carried out and ordered violations, ordered and presided over meetings, and organized other firearm and marijuana distribution.

Hopson also served as a security officer at Denbigh High School, in which he used his security officer position to further the Black P-Stones gang by recruiting minors and selling narcotics to high school students.

According to evidence presented at trial, Hopson personally ordered multiple shootings and murders between October 2007 and June 2009, including:

– On Oct. 31, 2007, Hopson ordered P-Stone members to murder A.J., a member of the rival Thugs Relations street gang. At Hopson’s direction, the P-Stones members attempted to lure A.J. from the home while armed. A.J. did not come out of the house and the P-Stone members left.

– On Nov. 6, 2007, a P-Stone, acting on Hopson’s orders lured E.S., a 17-year-old P-Stone member, to a location in Newport News to kill him. Hopson had previously given him the “green light” for the killing of E.S. for his relations with Thug Relations. Once E.S. arrived he was shot and killed, and Hopson rewarded the P-Stone member with a promotion.

– On Dec. 10, 2008 Hopson authorized the murder of J.W., a Crip who was disrespectful to members of the P-Stones. Acting on those orders, two P-Stone members went to the home of J.W. and fired multiple rounds into the home. J.W.’s father, who was sitting in the living room when the assault occurred, was hit with debris from the bullet shrapnel and suffered injury to his eye.

– On March 9, 2009, Hopson ordered the murder of two members of 10-1 Mafia Crips, rivals of the P-Stones, for the beating of a P-Stone member. Acting on Hopson’s orders, two P-Stone members shot multiple times into the home of the two 10-1 Mafia Crips.

– On April 17, 2009, Hopson ordered two P-Stones to fire multiple rounds into a home he knew to be occupied because the individuals inside the home were disrespectful to him.

– On June 12, 2009, Hopson ordered the murder of A.J., a Thug Relations member who was responsible for the murder of a P-Stone member. A P-Stone member acting on Hopson’s orders shot and wounded A.J.
http://wtkr.com/2016/12/05/former-denbi ... r-charges/

murksiderock
boss

Re: FOR MY CHICAGO HEADS, HOW LEGIT ARE THESE BLACK P STONES IN VA?

Post by murksiderock » February 19th, 2017, 11:01 pm

The Stones in Bad News don't know whether they Damus or Moes... :facepalm:

You ever run across any of em?

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 11:56 pm

murksiderock wrote:The Stones in Bad News don't know whether they Damus or Moes... :facepalm:

You ever run across any of em?
HELL YEA! THAT'S WHY I MADE THIS THREAD. I REMEMBER A COUPLE YEARS BACK THERE WAS A GANG THAT GOT EXTREMELY POPULAR IN NEWPORT NEWS CALLED "COBRA STONES." MAJORITY OF THESE COBRA STONE n*ggas WERE LOCATED IN THE UPTOWN AND MIDTOWN SECTION OF NEWPORT NEWS. THEM n*ggas USE TO BEEF WITH BLACK P. STONES BUT I KNEW THEY WERE FAKE BECAUSE I GIRL I KNOW FROM CHICAGO WHO FAMILY ARE BPS TOLD ME THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS COBRA STONES AND THAT sh*t ENDED YEARS AGO, THEY'RE CALLED MICKEY COBRAS NOW AND THEY WEAR GREEN, NOT RED. SOME OF THE BLACK P STONE n*ggas IN VA ARE REALLY BLOODS. A BPS n*gga JUST GOT KILLED OUT HAMPTON LAST YEAR, HE WASN'T A MOE, HE WAS BPS BLOOD. THE n*gga I JUST POSTED ABOUT NAMED "OG HOP" WASN'T EVEN BPS, HE WAS COBRA STONE. I DONT KNOW WHY THE NEWS SAID HE WAS BPS. THE BLACK P. STONES IN NORFOLK ARE REALLY MOES. THEY DONT PRETEND TO BE BLOODS AT ALL OUTSIDE OF WEARING RED BUT MOES WORE RED BEFORE BLOODS :shrug: THEM n*ggas CLAIM GANGSTER STONES.

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » February 20th, 2017, 5:08 pm

It's Stones in Norfolk too? I remember hearing about Stones in Rich but I never networked with em. The Tri-Cities don't have no Chicago-type nothing except GD...

The Tidewater is more gang-related than Central Virginia, yall been on that wave since the 90s. 804 didn't get national gangs like that til the mid-00s and even now it's still mad hood dudes who don't bang national sets. Do the Moes in Norfolk align with any Bloods or Crips? Do yall got Vice Lords out there?

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » February 20th, 2017, 5:09 pm

Gangsta stones! I wasn't even aware they existed :lmao: that demo died out eons ago...Mos are Mos if they ride with the blood alliance or not... some studs who went to the jungles told me the Mos honor chief out there and are fully aware about him ..One n*gga told me most of the them studs in the jungle were closely related and they either originally came from the Go or their families did.

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 20th, 2017, 7:28 pm

murksiderock wrote:It's Stones in Norfolk too? I remember hearing about Stones in Rich but I never networked with em. The Tri-Cities don't have no Chicago-type nothing except GD...

The Tidewater is more gang-related than Central Virginia, yall been on that wave since the 90s. 804 didn't get national gangs like that til the mid-00s and even now it's still mad hood dudes who don't bang national sets. Do the Moes in Norfolk align with any Bloods or Crips? Do yall got Vice Lords out there?
I AINT NEVER MET ANY VICE LORDS OUT HERE. THE BLACK P. STONES OUT HERE BE ON THEY OWN sh*t. THEY f*ck WITH ANYBODY THATS COOL WITH THEM BLOOD OR CRIP. THEY RELATE MORE WITH BLOODS SINCE THERE'S A LOT OF SIMILARITIES SO YOU WOULD SEE MORE MOES WITH BLOODS MORE THAN ANYTHING AND VICE VERSA.

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 20th, 2017, 7:31 pm

MONSOON wrote:Gangsta stones! I wasn't even aware they existed :lmao: that demo died out eons ago...Mos are Mos if they ride with the blood alliance or not... some studs who went to the jungles told me the Mos honor chief out there and are fully aware about him ..One n*gga told me most of the them studs in the jungle were closely related and they either originally came from the Go or their families did.
n*gga GANGSTA STONES AINT DEAD THAT sh*t IS A OFFICIAL BRANCH UNDER THE ABPSN. YOU GOT MOES FROM THE CHI THAT BE COMING OUT HERE FUCKING WITH THEM. HONESTLY WHEN IT COMES TO BEING PLUGGED FROM WHERE YOUR GANG ORIGINALLY COMES FROM, THE BLACK P. STONES MIGHT BE THE REALEST GANG IN THE 757.

BarefaceBlaine
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 20th, 2017, 11:02 pm

:lmao: no such thing as "black Gangster stones"

And if they got beef with Crips then they not official cause they both left side bangin and Mickey cobras in Chicago don't wear green goofy they don't care about colors in Chicago
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

Count Olaf
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » February 20th, 2017, 11:05 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s3L6EOtbsPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube] :smoke:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 21st, 2017, 12:13 am

TM_SAVAGE wrote::lmao: no such thing as "black Gangster stones"

And if they got beef with Crips then they not official cause they both left side bangin and Mickey cobras in Chicago don't wear green goofy they don't care about colors in Chicago
:facepalm: DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU'RE ANNOYING AND SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE I THINK YOU'RE TROLLING! CHICAGO GANGS HAVE COLORS, NO MATTER IF THEY WEAR COLORS OR NOT THEM n*ggas STILL GOT COLORS AND MICKEY COBRA COLORS IS FUCKING GREEN. I NEVER SAID BLACK STONES BEEF WITH CRIPS, BLACK STONES DONT CARE ABOUT CRIPS OR BLOODS (UNLESS YOU W/S BPSB) AND JUST BECAUSE YOU BREAK YOUR sh*t TO THE LEFT DONT MEAN n*ggas GONE BE COOL WITH EACH OTHER. GD'S AND BLOODS BANG TO THE RIGHT BUT THAT DONT STOP GD'S AND BLOODS FROM BEEFING.

BarefaceBlaine
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 21st, 2017, 12:34 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote::lmao: no such thing as "black Gangster stones"

:facepalm: DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU'RE ANNOYING AND SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE I THINK YOU'RE TROLLING! CHICAGO GANGS HAVE COLORS, NO MATTER IF THEY WEAR COLORS OR NOT THEM n*ggas STILL GOT COLORS AND MICKEY COBRA COLORS IS FUCKING GREEN. I NEVER SAID BLACK STONES BEEF WITH CRIPS, BLACK STONES DONT CARE ABOUT CRIPS OR BLOODS (UNLESS YOU W/S BPSB) AND JUST BECAUSE YOU BREAK YOUR sh*t TO THE LEFT DONT MEAN n*ggas GONE BE COOL WITH EACH OTHER. GD'S AND BLOODS BANG TO THE RIGHT BUT THAT DONT STOP GD'S AND BLOODS FROM BEEFING.
That's outta state sh*t/Wikipedia bangin u trippin off goofy.. come to Chiraq and you'll see a GD wearing just as much red as a vice lord or a stone.. they may have traditional colors documented in they pieces but none of that sh*t is a factor in the muthafuckin streets ho* and u may not said stones n loc nem but yo article is what I was referring too lame :cmon: :facepalm:

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » February 21st, 2017, 1:40 am

[quote="CONFIDENTIAL"][quote="MONSOON"]Gangsta stones! I wasn't even aware they existed :lmao: that demo died out eons ago...Mos are Mos if they ride with the blood alliance or not... some studs who went to the jungles told me the Mos honor chief out there and are fully aware about him ..One n*gga told me most of the them studs in the jungle were closely related and they either originally came from the Go or their families did.[/quote]
n*gga GANGSTA STONES AINT DEAD THAT sh*t IS A OFFICIAL BRANCH UNDER THE ABPSN. YOU GOT MOES FROM THE CHI THAT BE COMING OUT HERE FUCKING WITH THEM. HONESTLY WHEN IT COMES TO BEING PLUGGED FROM WHERE YOUR GANG ORIGINALLY COMES FROM, THE BLACK P. STONES MIGHT BE THE REALEST GANG IN THE 757.[/quote]

Ain't no mf gangsta stones stud :lmao: unless you talking about some old timer no longer active :lmao: you ain't in tune buddy :lol:

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 21st, 2017, 1:53 am

MONSOON wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
MONSOON wrote:Gangsta stones! I wasn't even aware they existed :lmao: that demo died out eons ago...Mos are Mos if they ride with the blood alliance or not... some studs who went to the jungles told me the Mos honor chief out there and are fully aware about him ..One n*gga told me most of the them studs in the jungle were closely related and they either originally came from the Go or their families did.
n*gga GANGSTA STONES AINT DEAD THAT sh*t IS A OFFICIAL BRANCH UNDER THE ABPSN. YOU GOT MOES FROM THE CHI THAT BE COMING OUT HERE FUCKING WITH THEM. HONESTLY WHEN IT COMES TO BEING PLUGGED FROM WHERE YOUR GANG ORIGINALLY COMES FROM, THE BLACK P. STONES MIGHT BE THE REALEST GANG IN THE 757.

Ain't no mf gangsta stones stud :lmao: unless you talking about some old timer no longer active :lmao: you ain't in tune buddy :lol:
NO n*gga YOU AINT IN TUNED. THERE'S GANGSTER STONES EVERYWHERE FROM VA TO PHILLY AND G STONE IS NOT A OLD INACTIVE BRANCH. YOU MEANING TO TELL ME P WARRIOR IS NOT ACTIVE? YOU MEANING TO TELL ME MOOSE MAN WONT ONE OF CHIEF MEN?

BarefaceBlaine
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 21st, 2017, 1:55 am

MONSOON wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:

:lmao:

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » February 21st, 2017, 1:59 am

I'm telling you ain't no gangsta stones koocup lol and moose old boy didn't you see me mention except some old timers...Somewhere like where you from that just got stones might be claiming g stones :lmao: :lmao: you don't know sh*t jr...Ask them guys on here from the Go how deep them gangsta stones is in the Go and how they running sh*t :lmao: and stop name dropping talking about moose like that's suppose to change something :lol:

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 21st, 2017, 2:06 am

MONSOON wrote:I'm telling you ain't no gangsta stones koocup lol and moose old boy didn't you see me mention except some old timers...Somewhere like where you from that just got stones might be claiming g stones :lmao: :lmao: you don't know sh*t jr...Ask them guys on here from the Go how deep them gangsta stones is in the Go and how they running sh*t :lmao: and stop name dropping talking about moose like that's suppose to change something :lol:
THE ONLY WAY G STONE WOULDN'T BE A LEGITIMATE BRANCH WOULD BE IF MOOSE WAS NOT ONE OF CHIEF MEN. n*ggas FROM CHICAGO f*ck WITH G STONES AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT CAUSE I ACTUALLY SEEN THESE n*ggas. n*ggas DONT CARE ABOUT HOW MANY G STONES ARE ACTIVE IN CHICAGO? WHY WOULD n*ggas CARE ABOUT THAT WHICH PROVES YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THE FACT IS G STONE IS AN ACTIVE BRANCH UNDER THE ABPSN AND ANY REAL MOE FROM CHICAGO OR ANYWHERE ELSE WOULD VOUCH ON THAT! I HATE WHEN n*ggas SPEAK ON sh*t THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 21st, 2017, 2:08 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
MONSOON wrote:I'm telling you ain't no gangsta stones koocup lol and moose old boy didn't you see me mention except some old timers...Somewhere like where you from that just got stones might be claiming g stones :lmao: :lmao: you don't know sh*t jr...Ask them guys on here from the Go how deep them gangsta stones is in the Go and how they running sh*t :lmao: and stop name dropping talking about moose like that's suppose to change something :lol:
THE ONLY WAY G STONE WOULDN'T BE A LEGITIMATE BRANCH WOULD BE IF MOOSE WAS NOT ONE OF CHIEF MEN. n*ggas FROM CHICAGO f*ck WITH G STONES AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT CAUSE I ACTUALLY SEEN THESE n*ggas. n*ggas DONT CARE ABOUT HOW MANY G STONES ARE ACTIVE IN CHICAGO? WHY WOULD n*ggas CARE ABOUT THAT WHICH PROVES YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THE FACT IS G STONE IS AN ACTIVE BRANCH UNDER THE ABPSN AND ANY REAL MOE FROM CHICAGO OR ANYWHERE ELSE WOULD VOUCH ON THAT! I HATE WHEN n*ggas SPEAK ON sh*t THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
I AINT TALKING ABOUT NO HOT HEAD RENEGADE n*ggas. I'M TALKING ABOUT REAL BLACK P. STONES, REAL MOES! THE FACT THAT YOU SAID "AINT NO GANGSTA STONE" PROVES YOU DONT KNOW sh*t ABOUT BPSN.

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » February 21st, 2017, 2:24 am

Look silly I never denied there wasn't such a thing at one point.. I said there aren't any now....So the f*ck what there use to be G stones, Casanova's etc I know a old timer that was a Casanova.....You say you know n*ggas in the Go that f*ck with G stones :lmao: where these G stones located at in the Go? :lmao: Mos kill Gangstas jr lol let the Mos tell it Jeff shunned that demo a long time ago...Take your a$$ around them guys talking about some G stone :lol:

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » February 21st, 2017, 2:25 am

[quote="CONFIDENTIAL"][quote="CONFIDENTIAL"][quote="MONSOON"]I'm telling you ain't no gangsta stones koocup lol and moose old boy didn't you see me mention except some old timers...Somewhere like where you from that just got stones might be claiming g stones :lmao: :lmao: you don't know sh*t jr...Ask them guys on here from the Go how deep them gangsta stones is in the Go and how they running sh*t :lmao: and stop name dropping talking about moose like that's suppose to change something :lol:[/quote]
THE ONLY WAY G STONE WOULDN'T BE A LEGITIMATE BRANCH WOULD BE IF MOOSE WAS NOT ONE OF CHIEF MEN. n*ggas FROM CHICAGO f*ck WITH G STONES AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT CAUSE I ACTUALLY SEEN THESE n*ggas. n*ggas DONT CARE ABOUT HOW MANY G STONES ARE ACTIVE IN CHICAGO? WHY WOULD n*ggas CARE ABOUT THAT WHICH PROVES YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THE FACT IS G STONE IS AN ACTIVE BRANCH UNDER THE ABPSN AND ANY REAL MOE FROM CHICAGO OR ANYWHERE ELSE WOULD VOUCH ON THAT! I HATE WHEN n*ggas SPEAK ON sh*t THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.[/quote]
I AINT TALKING ABOUT NO HOT HEAD RENEGADE n*ggas. I'M TALKING ABOUT REAL BLACK P. STONES, REAL MOES! THE FACT THAT YOU SAID "AINT NO GANGSTA STONE" PROVES YOU DONT KNOW sh*t ABOUT BPSN.[/quote]

By the way G Stones were never BPSN don't you see the names are different koo? :lmao:

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » February 21st, 2017, 2:31 am

[quote="MONSOON"][quote="CONFIDENTIAL"][quote="CONFIDENTIAL"][quote="MONSOON"]I'm telling you ain't no gangsta stones koocup lol and moose old boy didn't you see me mention except some old timers...Somewhere like where you from that just got stones might be claiming g stones :lmao: :lmao: you don't know sh*t jr...Ask them guys on here from the Go how deep them gangsta stones is in the Go and how they running sh*t :lmao: and stop name dropping talking about moose like that's suppose to change something :lol:[/quote]
THE ONLY WAY G STONE WOULDN'T BE A LEGITIMATE BRANCH WOULD BE IF MOOSE WAS NOT ONE OF CHIEF MEN. n*ggas FROM CHICAGO f*ck WITH G STONES AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT CAUSE I ACTUALLY SEEN THESE n*ggas. n*ggas DONT CARE ABOUT HOW MANY G STONES ARE ACTIVE IN CHICAGO? WHY WOULD n*ggas CARE ABOUT THAT WHICH PROVES YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THE FACT IS G STONE IS AN ACTIVE BRANCH UNDER THE ABPSN AND ANY REAL MOE FROM CHICAGO OR ANYWHERE ELSE WOULD VOUCH ON THAT! I HATE WHEN n*ggas SPEAK ON sh*t THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.[/quote]
I AINT TALKING ABOUT NO HOT HEAD RENEGADE n*ggas. I'M TALKING ABOUT REAL BLACK P. STONES, REAL MOES! THE FACT THAT YOU SAID "AINT NO GANGSTA STONE" PROVES YOU DONT KNOW sh*t ABOUT BPSN.[/quote]

By the way G Stones were never BPSN don't you see the names are different koo? :lmao:[/quote]

Na'll you don't know sh*t about the Mos..Talking about you know many Mos in the Go fucking with G stones ...But you still haven't told me where these G stones at in the Go :lmao: :lmao: where to super silly a$$ get this sh*t from off the internet somewhere huh jr?