UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Post by Quiet-Q » February 19th, 2017, 2:42 am

Q. wrote:@murkside i agree with you on smm comment....with n*ggahs claiming that its either they. Hustlers or broke n*ggahs taking up space ( as far as ny go.....nowadays its seems like more so broke n*ggahs more then anything) ....smm in jersey seem to be cut from a different cloth..they seem more gang banging & hustling in this day in age(but thats me from the outside looking in)..smm heads from early 90s (when they was still a drug crew) was more so dopeboys wilding out & stacking bread....but i said the same sh*t for 93g in ny...that set overall was the go to set if you wanted to join a blood set..n*ggahs ah put you down..n*ggahs was either herbs or prettyboys...ive always said the main set that really was banging & wilding out in ny history is gkb (dont kbow what happened to them when they changed name to g.shine. ..the whole image & type of n*ggahs reppin it changed...gkb n*ggahs usually was dusty dirty n*ggahs down to get they hands dirty..rob n*ggahs..shoot the 5 whatever)...atl smm seems to commercialize it more then anybody on eastern seaboard though...dont know how they get down or how deep they are they seem to be dedicated to it in this day in age...but smm n*ggahs ive met outta town either flipped to westside blood sets or just dropped they flag & became nuetral
End of the day ive always respected smm just for the fact they was in they own lane..that gang banging image just didnt fit the image for that set to be honest (if it wasnt bang outs over money)

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » February 19th, 2017, 2:42 am

Murk i hear you

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » February 19th, 2017, 3:04 am

Q. wrote:@murkside i agree with you on smm comment....with n*ggahs claiming that its either they. Hustlers or broke n*ggahs taking up space ( as far as ny go.....nowadays its seems like more so broke n*ggahs more then anything) ....smm in jersey seem to be cut from a different cloth..they seem more gang banging & hustling in this day in age(but thats me from the outside looking in)..smm heads from early 90s (when they was still a drug crew) was more so dopeboys wilding out & stacking bread....but i said the same sh*t for 93g in ny...that set overall was the go to set if you wanted to join a blood set..n*ggahs ah put you down..n*ggahs was either herbs or prettyboys...ive always said the main set that really was banging & wilding out in ny history is gkb (dont kbow what happened to them when they changed name to g.shine. ..the whole image & type of n*ggahs reppin it changed...gkb n*ggahs usually was dusty dirty n*ggahs down to get they hands dirty..rob n*ggahs..shoot the 5 whatever)...atl smm seems to commercialize it more then anybody on eastern seaboard though...dont know how they get down or how deep they are they seem to be dedicated to it in this day in age...but smm n*ggahs ive met outta town either flipped to westside blood sets or just dropped they flag & became nuetral
I said this on here before, but before I went to jail as a youngster, the only NY Blood gang I ever heard of was GKB. Obviously I didn't come up in a gang area in VA. When I went to Fayetteville, the two dudes who brought GKB there were from the Bronx, I lived up the street from both of them (the older bro was around 20 when I moved to NC and was banging this fine 16-year old piece at my school lol)...

Otherwise the hood I landed in was all Bounty Hunters and Pirus (it was West Side Piru then, they all flipped Ave some years ago). So they was two GKB n*ggas from BX living in a BH/Ru hood. There was no GKB "hood" in Fayetteville. There were some 9 Trey hoods around but I NEVER crossed paths with a 9 Trey until I hit county. Never heard of 183, SMM, Mad Dog, none of the original U hoods!

So my education on UBN gangs came during my bid. And in the county I met 9-Trey and other Bloods but when I went to prison is when I realized little a$$ Fayetteville wasnt a good example for the rest of NC, because them U gangs all had mad heads on the yard...when u got outta prison it was GKB/SMM/VGB hoods in Fayetteville...

On Murda, only Murda n*ggas I've ever known in the street was in Upstate NY, Elmira/Corning/Ithaca/Binghamton areas. They got a handful (maybe 2) hoods in that area of Upstate. I don't think I ever met a SMM on the street down South. I gotta think about it, but off top, I knew a grip in different jails, but none on the street. There is/was a hood in Fayetteville but I only knew that from meeting a couple of them n*ggas in the county--I didn't see em in the street...

SMM in NC ain't got nowhere near the reputation as the Soundview or even Jersey SMM. I know there's some hoods around NC and VA that get busy, but not like they name sakes from Soundview. The SMM hood in Fayetteville was not even the wildest Blood hood on that part of town. The SMM in the Upstate area I mentioned were like every other gang in that area. They looked good cause they had legit ties to NY and they was in a small area. All these n*ggas was cool but it wasn't like they was tearing the streets up, not at all!

Nowadays I don't know what the f*ck going on... :lol: ...I think part of my detachment to banging is natural growth in becoming a father, trying to become a better person. I got a handful of individuals I keep contact with but I don't be in hoods or around gangs or none of that sh*t anymore. The other part, it's not for me. I grew up and networked with the people I did. I have no desire to be around teenagers or grown men interested in that sh*t anymore. I ain't knocking the lifestyle, cause I did it, it's just not 'my' thing anymore. I still am who I am but my era was 2005-2015, not ny thing in this time. The most gang members I been around the last couple years was in Cali. I'm not in tune with modern trends!

I do remember '08-09 people saying SMM was dropping it's Bloods card, is that when they did that?

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 19th, 2017, 3:23 am

Blood on blood had to with the neighborhood beef before bloods came out Bronx river beef with Lambert or 174 vs Lambert or West farms vs Boston rd mainly had to do with old rivals

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 4:13 am

murksiderock wrote:Ain't no 80-90% of the East Coast, Blood... :facepalm:

70-75% of all Bloods in the Southeast are UBN or NY Blood affiliated. Southeast means VA/NC/SC/GA/FL. The rest of the South probably has less than 2% NY Blood affiliation....even though the SE has that NY Blood dominance in numbers there are plenty of pockets in cities and towns throughout the SE where NY/NJ style Bloods are the minority...

Even in Upstate NY which take all they cues from The City, you got homegrown sets, Crips, GD, and Kings. It's not even 80% Bloods in Upstate NY...

To say the East Coast, out of all the gangs out here, are 80-90% Bloods, shows a lack of knowledge of East Coast gang and street culture, homeboy really watching too much TV...Sticking to the Southeast, there is plenty of Crips and Gangster Disciples in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. That by itself knocks that "80% Bloods" down to less than 65%. Then even though Latin Kings and Chi mobs besides GD ain't dominant in the SE, Kings are around, they not like unicorns or something you never see. Just like Vice Lords, Stones, Four Corner Hustlers--they not deep but it's not like if you live in the SE you'll never see a VL. They around. Now it's under 60%...

Florida is its own bag with mad different gangs, and every single state I named got homegrown gangs with no Blood or Crip affiliation. The Charlotte Kings at one point was one of the largest gangs in the South, no Blood or Crip affiliation...

The only thing I can cosign is that yes, in the gang world, there's more Bloods on the East Coast (Northeast and Southeast) than any other gang, but ain't nowhere near 80%. There's cities and regions where it's like 80% Bloods (like Raleigh) but that sh*t balance itself out. The East Coast has more Bloods than anybody else but at the most it's 50%. The other 50%, they out here and active in many spots and they are not Bloods in any form...

Spoken as a brother who has affiliated with Bloods from New York to Georgia. Plenty of gangs that ain't Bloods, plenty of Bloods that ain't UBN...
n*gga I'M FROM THE SOUTH EAST AND ABOUT 80% OF THE SOUTH EAST IS BLOOD! THE VIRGINIA GANGSTER DISCIPLES ARE NOTHING BUT WHITE BOYS WHO GOT DENIED BY OTHER GANGS SO NOW THEY CLAIM GD. EVIDENTLY YOU DONT KNOW HOW PERCENTAGES WORK JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE 80% OF SOMETHING DONT MEAN THERE ISNT A HIGH NUMBER OF OTHERS, THE SAME WAY THERE'S MILLIONS OF BLACKS IN AMERICA BUT WE ONLY MAKE UP 13% OF THE POPULATION. n*gga I MOVE AROUND THE ENTIRE SOUTHEASTERN REGION OF AMERICA AND THE SOUTH EASTERN OF AMERICA IS ABOUT 80% BLOOD. JUST BECAUSE THERE'S A HIGH NUMBER OF OTHERS DONT MEAN THEY HAVE A BIG PERCENTAGE.

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 4:22 am

murksiderock wrote:And cats still calling East Coast Bloods fake. I ain't never been tight with every cat I met and I've distanced myself from many Blood sets and hoods out here, but n*ggas love throwing that fake word around. The foundation of gang banging is violence. There is other sh*t involved but that's the foundation. Anybody who believes otherwise either is brainwashed by bogus ideology or isn't personally familiar with gangs...

The only gangs or gang members I'd even think about calling "fake" are gangs that ain't getting busy in the field. Even then, I wouldn't use "fake"...Otherwise, ain't nothing fake about violence. I can hate everything a gang stand on, they leaders, they customs, why and how they formed, still wouldn't make them fake...

Only thing i can agree on is that because there are areas where Bloods are the overwhelming majority, you do meet dudes who never been around non-Bloods or never had beef with non-Bloods. Those dudes find it difficult to adjust in those situations but some of them are solid and adapt. And a cat might be from a city or area where he saw no non-Bloods on the street, but if you go to prison in any state, you'll see plenty of anti-Bloods...

80% Bloods... :lol: :smh: :facepalm: :lol:
THATS NOT GANG BANGING THATS VIOLENCE! GANG BANGING IS NOT CENTERED AROUND VIOLENCE, IT'S CENTERED AROUND MAKING MONEY WHICH SOMETIMES CAN LEAD TO VIOLENCE. I WAS RAISED AROUND REAL GANG MEMBERS MY G, SO YOU AINT TELLING ME NOTHING! THIS GANG BANGING sh*t COMES WITH POLITICS AND IF A n*gga RISKING HIS LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR A SPECIFIC GANG HE AINT GOT NO TOLERANCE FOR A n*gga FALSE CLAIMING AND BY DEFINITION, THESE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE OFF-BRAND AS f*ck! I CAN TELL YOU n*ggas DONT GANG BANG OR KNOW sh*t ABOUT GANG BANGING BECAUSE BY YOUR LOGIC AS LONG AS I GO HARD IN THE STREETS AND "PUT IN WORK" I CAN CLAIM WHATEVER SET I WANT WITHOUT GETTING DOWN OR HAVING A BIG HOMIE OR ANYTHING.

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 19th, 2017, 4:27 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
murksiderock wrote:And cats still calling East Coast Bloods fake. I ain't never been tight with every cat I met and I've distanced myself from many Blood sets and hoods out here, but n*ggas love throwing that fake word around. The foundation of gang banging is violence. There is other sh*t involved but that's the foundation. Anybody who believes otherwise either is brainwashed by bogus ideology or isn't personally familiar with gangs...

The only gangs or gang members I'd even think about calling "fake" are gangs that ain't getting busy in the field. Even then, I wouldn't use "fake"...Otherwise, ain't nothing fake about violence. I can hate everything a gang stand on, they leaders, they customs, why and how they formed, still wouldn't make them fake...

Only thing i can agree on is that because there are areas where Bloods are the overwhelming majority, you do meet dudes who never been around non-Bloods or never had beef with non-Bloods. Those dudes find it difficult to adjust in those situations but some of them are solid and adapt. And a cat might be from a city or area where he saw no non-Bloods on the street, but if you go to prison in any state, you'll see plenty of anti-Bloods...

THATS NOT GANG BANGING THATS VIOLENCE! GANG BANGING IS NOT CENTERED AROUND VIOLENCE, IT'S CENTERED AROUND MAKING MONEY WHICH SOMETIMES CAN LEAD TO VIOLENCE. I WAS RAISED AROUND REAL GANG MEMBERS MY G, SO YOU AINT TELLING ME NOTHING! THIS GANG BANGING sh*t COMES WITH POLITICS AND IF A n*gga RISKING HIS LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR A SPECIFIC GANG HE AINT GOT NO TOLERANCE FOR A n*gga FALSE CLAIMING AND BY DEFINITION, THESE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE OFF-BRAND AS f*ck! I CAN TELL YOU n*ggas DONT GANG BANG OR KNOW sh*t ABOUT GANG BANGING BECAUSE BY YOUR LOGIC AS LONG AS I GO HARD IN THE STREETS AND "PUT IN WORK" I CAN CLAIM WHATEVER SET I WANT WITHOUT GETTING DOWN OR HAVING A BIG HOMIE OR ANYTHING.
now you i know you dont be out on these blocks.. gang banging is competition and rivalry catchin your opposition and applyin that field action on em.. im talkin bustin at n*ggas over what set they claim.. thats gangbanging its competition.. GETTING MONEY is apart of organized crime thats two different aspects of criminality
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 4:32 am

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:

now you i know you dont be out on these blocks.. gang banging is competition and rivalry catchin your opposition and applyin that field action on em.. im talkin bustin at n*ggas over what set they claim.. thats gangbanging its competition.. GETTING MONEY is apart of organized crime thats two different aspects of criminality
:wtf: n*gga YOU BOGUS AS HELL. n*gga THIS AINT CALI IN THE 1980'S! WHY THE f*ck YOU THINK BLOODS IN CRIPS FUCKING WITH EACH OTHER? n*ggas IS MAKING MONEY AND ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY. WHY YOU THINK n*ggas SELL DRUGS, COMMIT ROBBERIES AND EXTORT n*ggas? BOY, YOU JUST KEEP EXPOSING YOURSELF. THE ONLY TIME n*ggas REALLY GANG BANG OFF VIOLENCE IS IF A n*gga SEEKING FOR REVENGE OR SOMEBODY OWE YOU MONEY!

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 4:33 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:

:wtf: n*gga YOU BOGUS AS HELL. n*gga THIS AINT CALI IN THE 1980'S! WHY THE f*ck YOU THINK BLOODS IN CRIPS FUCKING WITH EACH OTHER? n*ggas IS MAKING MONEY AND ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY. WHY YOU THINK n*ggas SELL DRUGS, COMMIT ROBBERIES AND EXTORT n*ggas? BOY, YOU JUST KEEP EXPOSING YOURSELF. THE ONLY TIME n*ggas REALLY GANG BANG OFF VIOLENCE IS IF A n*gga SEEKING FOR REVENGE OR SOMEBODY OWE YOU MONEY!
AND EVEN IF A n*gga OWE YOU MONEY, IT'S STILL ABOUT THE MONEY AND NOT THE VIOLENCE! THE MONEY LEADS TO THE VIOLENCE.

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » February 19th, 2017, 4:56 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:

You reaching... :facepalm:

Gang banging was never about money. That's not why the Crips started. That's not why the Bloods started. And when you look at old time American street gangs from the 1800s, they didn't form to "make money"...

sh*t evolved to where gangs took on money-oriented activities but that's an evolution. It's not the foundation...

f*ck all that though. You're not a "banger" if you ain't "banging". I don't need a crew to make money. There is no purpose in banging without the accompanied violence because you can do everything a banger does by yourself...

Where are you from?

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 5:07 am

murksiderock wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:

Gang banging was never about money. That's not why the Crips started. That's not why the Bloods started. And when you look at old time American street gangs from the 1800s, they didn't form to "make money"...

sh*t evolved to where gangs took on money-oriented activities but that's an evolution. It's not the foundation...

f*ck all that though. You're not a "banger" if you ain't "banging". I don't need a crew to make money. There is no purpose in banging without the accompanied violence because you can do everything a banger does by yourself...

Where are you from?
n*gga YOU AINT A "BANGER" NEITHER. YOU DONT NEED A CREW TO MAKE CAUSE VIOLENCE NEITHER, SO YOUR ENTIRE POINT IS INVALID. LIKE I SAID BEFORE MONEY IS WHAT LEADS TO THE VIOLENCE.

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » February 19th, 2017, 5:47 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
murksiderock wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:

Where are you from?
n*gga YOU AINT A "BANGER" NEITHER. YOU DONT NEED A CREW TO MAKE CAUSE VIOLENCE NEITHER, SO YOUR ENTIRE POINT IS INVALID. LIKE I SAID BEFORE MONEY IS WHAT LEADS TO THE VIOLENCE.
So where you from?

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 5:54 am

murksiderock wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
murksiderock wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:

Where are you from?
So where you from?
757 VA

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 19th, 2017, 6:03 am

Where at in the Hampton roads area?

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 6:14 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:Where at in the Hampton roads area?
NORFOLK

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 19th, 2017, 6:19 am

I used to live in Portsmouth what part of Norfolk

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 6:50 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:I used to live in Portsmouth what part of Norfolk
WARVIEW

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 6:52 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:I used to live in Portsmouth what part of Norfolk
IF YOU KNOW ABOUT NORFOLK THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE WAS A TIME UBN n*ggas COULDN'T GO OUT NORVIEW BECAUSE THEM BOUNTY HUNTERS HAD THE LAND ON LOCK!!!

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 19th, 2017, 10:07 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:

lol boy you still a goofy.. juggin, finessin, n exortin is all apart of organized crime.. street gangs initial purpose is to combat other street gangs and prove that you're clique is the toughest in the streets.. gangs have been known to attract criminals, thugs, hustlers, n all the above cause a gang is a group of likeminded individuals forced into they're situation thats where the organized crime aspect of gangs comes from.. the origin to some hood beef varies from hood to hood.. could be money or just be as simple as school yard beef/n*ggas running into each other wrong place wrong time trippin over nothing that resulted in a 2 year block war.. most gang murders are revenge driven in the first place goofy..
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

JuwanHampton45
underboss

Post by JuwanHampton45 » February 19th, 2017, 10:11 am

N*ggaz need start getting dey e bang passes revoked. . . :lol: :lol:

:rip2: :2cents: :cmon: :cmon: