Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 7:36 pm

brownbomber wrote:
HomieDaKlown wrote:
☠ wrote:That mane had barbecue sauce all over his mouth looking stupid. Spinning chicken on his helmet and a dipping sauce hat. Had that been an African with a chicken bone through his nose or thong/vine with chicken wings hanging off it making a mockery of you.
Nope, I make fun of Bantu isgraas them same way u american n*ggas do. Ethiopians do it more than everybody
Chili you a funny dude ..so you just gonna ignore the word bantu..ao he basically saying east africans like to make fun of west africans ..west africa and south africa is bantu.. that where we came from

@ sin prolly the same east africans who call themselves dark caucasian

:yeahright: :yeahright: brown i guess u should debate him cuz u was saying we was all the same till we used to say we wasnt, just like the Bible Says and yo DNA :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 7:37 pm

brownbomber wrote:
HomieDaKlown wrote:
☠ wrote:That mane had barbecue sauce all over his mouth looking stupid. Spinning chicken on his helmet and a dipping sauce hat. Had that been an African with a chicken bone through his nose or thong/vine with chicken wings hanging off it making a mockery of you.
Nope, I make fun of Bantu isgraas them same way u american n*ggas do. Ethiopians do it more than everybody
Chili you a funny dude ..so you just gonna ignore the word bantu..ao he basically saying east africans like to make fun of west africans ..west africa and south africa is bantu.. that where we came from

:wink: but i see u brown taking a lil jab at Lil Sin..

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 7:39 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Cant eat watermelon fried chicken and drink koolaid near white people, blacks gon get offended and call u all types of coons. But if u playin the streets proudly cooning on ig and twitter u a real n*gga :umhm:

n*ggas got no problem giving these hip hop homos a pass to coon around the globe and make our people look corny. But fried chicken, from popeyes. A fucking travesty.

n*ggas out here is a$$ backwards to the 3rd degree yo. :lol:

so are we cursed? :wink: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:
Nah we just stupid not cursed.

This is basic sh*t that most groups on this earth would of manuevered past by now. Not us AAs tho. :lmao:

lmaooooooooooo we stupid not cursed... nahhhhh n*gga seem like u buck dancing and making excuses for our people.. so everyone else can overcome and recovery but we cant :lol: :lol:

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » January 22nd, 2017, 7:46 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
HomieDaKlown wrote:

:yeahright: :yeahright: brown i guess u should debate him cuz u was saying we was all the same till we used to say we wasnt, just like the Bible Says and yo DNA :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:
In terms of being black we are all the same..
In bible terms no because west and east africans are different tribes according to hebrew isrealites and thats the perspective i address you from not a pan africanist one
Its funny though because sin ppl really can claim semetic/hebrew because the hebrews mixed with east african..then here come your bantu a$$ talking bout we the choosen lmao..all throughout the bible hebrews married egyptian and ethiopian women

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 7:51 pm

BluntedUp wrote:The n*gga trump running around with white nationalist. Jeff sessions said its a war on white people. These folks are the incumbents now. n*ggas be sleep god :sad:

come back home my n*gga :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :bow: :bow:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OcJmCINeCSU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pOrqB3LTnko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

thats what i been telling u n*ggas for the longest. The Bible is speaking on our people. evenj if yall dont belueve the stories its still speaking to us..whoeva wrote it was speaking to our people, and the other nations got to it and started editing and mistransulating it, and when u really read it then u will see its us :naswin: :naswin: :naswin: :naswin: :naswin: :naswin: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :hmm:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 7:53 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:The n*gga trump running around with white nationalist. Jeff sessions said its a war on white people. These folks are the incumbents now. n*ggas be sleep god :sad:
He said its a war on white ppl?
Yup and that man is our new attorney general. Look up who was advising trump another white nationalist who suggested it be better if blacks couldnt vote.

Alabama got caught gerrymandering and rigging votes to benefit republicans. n*ggas say our vote dont matter but states actively working to reduce the power of the black vote. :tiphat:

but why they dont want us to vote? why us and not asians or mexicans? and why they trying to reduce the power of the black vote? what the f*ck DID WE DO THAT THEY DO ALL THEY CAN TO KEEP OUR PEOPLE DOWN? WHY ARE WE A SERIOUS THREAT TO THEM? FACTS!! THEM CURSES!! :yeahright: :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 7:59 pm

brownbomber wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
HomieDaKlown wrote:

In bible terms no because west and east africans are different tribes according to hebrew isrealites and thats the perspective i address you from not a pan africanist one
Its funny though because sin ppl really can claim semetic/hebrew because the hebrews mixed with east african..then here come your bantu a$$ talking bout we the choosen lmao..all throughout the bible hebrews married egyptian and ethiopian women

hey i agree with u. us being black we are the same.. just like Shem and Ham.. Just like the Egyptians and Israelites

thats why them Moors/East Africans was killing us right along with them europeans in the COngos
[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oOzI3GTU6Cc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

and as u can see even in ancient EGypt, them east african Egyptians with the good hair like Lil Sin Nem was mistreating them Bantu africans/Us

and brown i agree with u, we all from Africa land mass, as u know Israel is also a part of africa

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 8:04 pm

brownbomber wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
HomieDaKlown wrote:

how can Lil Sin or any other group be the chosen ones when they dont FIT THEM CURSES!! :yeahright: :yeahright:

TELL ME ABOUT THE TIME LIL SIN PEOPLE WENT INTO SLAVERY INTO ALL NATIONS? REMEMBER EVEN THEM n*ggas TREAT OUR PEOPLE LIKE sh*t. I FORGOT THE SLAVE TERM THEY USE ON US :lol: FACTS!! LIKE THE BIBLE SAID THEM OTHER NATIONS CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT BUT IF THEM CHOSEN PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW THEM LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS THEN WE WOULD BE CURSED.. AND U WANT TO KNOW WHY BROWN? CUZ WE ARE THEM CHOSEN PEOPLE... RE-READ THAT BIBLE n*gga!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 8:08 pm

BROWN JUST LIKE OLD TIMES U DONT WANT THIS WORK!! :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

I HAVE ALL THE CONFIDENCE RIGHT NOW PROVE LIL SIN PEOPLE CAN CLAIM THEM ISRAELITES OVER US? I DONT GIVE A f*ck IF THEY CAN SPEAK HEBREW.. YO BLACKASS CAN SPEAK ENGLISH BUT DOES THAT MAKE U A EUROPEAN? :respek:

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » January 22nd, 2017, 8:09 pm

Chili im not bout to get in that..you know i font belive the hebrews were black..matter fact i know they werent black..

Im simply saying if any blacks mixed with hebrews it would b east africans..the bible is not our history ,the hebrews in east africa would probably string your bantu a$$ up..those hebrews/semetics in east africa you running behind trying to claim their history
Because thats who they married solomn queen of sheba ,moses etc all married east africans its rightvthere in the book.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 8:15 pm

brownbomber wrote:Chili im not bout to get in that..you know i font belive the hebrews were black..matter fact i know they werent black..

Im simply saying if any blacks mixed with hebrews it would b east africans..the bible is not our history ,the hebrews in east africa would probably string your bantu a$$ up..those hebrews/semetics in east africa you running behind trying to claim their history
Because thats who they married solomn queen of sheba ,moses etc all married east africans its rightvthere in the book.

BROWN DONT PULL sh*t OUT OF UR a$$ WITHOUT ANY FACTS.. REMEMBER I WORKED LAST NIGHT AND STILL DIDNT GO TO SLEEP. GIVE ME A REASON TO STAY UP... LIKE I SAID U DONT WANT THIS WORK..

RIGHT NOW ALL U DOING IS PILLOW TALKIN AND GIVING ME SOME HE SAID SHE SAID sh*t.. I WANT FACTS!!

LIL SIN PEOPLE ARE HAM AND THE BIBLE CLEARLY STATS THIS... WHAT CURSES THEY GOING THRU?

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 8:16 pm

brownbomber wrote:Chili im not bout to get in that..you know i font belive the hebrews were black..matter fact i know they werent black..

AND IF THEY HEBREWS WASNT BLACK THEN WHAT COLOR WAS THEY? WHITE? LMAOOOOOOOOOO f*ck OUT OF HERE. IF THE SO CALLED JESUS HAD HAIR LIKE WOOL AND SKIN OF BURNT BRASS THAN HOW IS THAT NOT A BLACK MAN?

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » January 22nd, 2017, 8:25 pm

So who sis moses marry..who was queen of sheba...
Qhat about the habeesha of ethiopia are they ham?im not dealing with nothing else but this..sont have time for that hebrwq nonsense this yr

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 8:36 pm

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, My dispersed ones, Will bring My offerings.

so according to the Bible his Israelites had dispersed beyond the Ethiopia rivers.. hmmmmm so if his chosen people ran pass the Ethiopia rivers than they had to run in THE CONGOS!!!!!!!!!!! :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/grYjrdbDHOc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pe7v_KxScvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

im fucking brown up right now.. if u want to win than dont use the Bible as reference cuz it favors my point

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » January 22nd, 2017, 8:39 pm

You just avoided my question ..ill ask ome more time then imbout dont have all day..

Who did moses marry ,who was the queen of seba?
Who are the habesha ? simple ?s

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 9:02 pm

brownbomber wrote:You just avoided my question ..ill ask ome more time then imbout dont have all day..

brown it dont mattr who moses married.. we talking about Jacob/Israels descendants :yeahright:

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » January 22nd, 2017, 9:08 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
brownbomber wrote:You just avoided my question ..ill ask ome more time then imbout dont have all day..

brown it dont mattr who moses married.. we talking about Jacob/Israels descendants :yeahright:
Naw my dude youbsaid eastvafricans was all ham im showing you how they are semetic or have semetic blood