Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19173
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 21st, 2017, 10:23 pm

Ok I see u chili :salute:

Khmer it's your turn now :yeahright:

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12914
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 22nd, 2017, 12:55 am

:umhm: :umhm: :umhm: :hmm: :hmm: :ohhh:

User avatar
TheArKhyves
prince
Posts: 7389
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by TheArKhyves » January 22nd, 2017, 3:42 am

The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:U n chili need to post pics in ya hood, gotta see who's really from the streets cuz ppl b lying on here :naswin:


i posted pics of where i grew up. remember that pic in front of the liqour store and like a day or 2 later thats where a n*gga got killed


and why the f*ck is khmer still on my d*ck.. he talkin bout black hood sh*t but he aint one of us.. post them paws n*gga!!
coon, coon, COON!!! :redmike: :redmike: :redmike:

Image
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
Half you N*ggaz is boo boo
I be rockin them J's
You N*ggaz rockin that fubu

HomieDaKlown
foot soldier
Posts: 188
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 8:50 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by HomieDaKlown » January 22nd, 2017, 5:14 am

f*ck y'all n*ggas so sensitive for. . . y'all know damn well very F*ck*n body eats fried chicken, y'all american n*ggas kill me wit that watermelon sh*t 2. n*ggas 2 stupid to know watermelon is an African fruit smh

oog
Posts: 17499
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by » January 22nd, 2017, 5:35 am

That mane had barbecue sauce all over his mouth looking stupid. Spinning chicken on his helmet and a dipping sauce hat. Had that been an African with a chicken bone through his nose or thong/vine with chicken wings hanging off it making a mockery of you.

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19173
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 22nd, 2017, 5:38 am

The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:U n chili need to post pics in ya hood, gotta see who's really from the streets cuz ppl b lying on here :naswin:


i posted pics of where i grew up. remember that pic in front of the liqour store and like a day or 2 later thats where a n*gga got killed


and why the f*ck is khmer still on my d*ck.. he talkin bout black hood sh*t but he aint one of us.. post them paws n*gga!!

He ain't gonna post no pics chili he gonna continue trolling :yeahaight:

Real street n*ggas post pics on the block :umhm:

HomieDaKlown
foot soldier
Posts: 188
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 8:50 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by HomieDaKlown » January 22nd, 2017, 6:17 am

☠ wrote:That mane had barbecue sauce all over his mouth looking stupid. Spinning chicken on his helmet and a dipping sauce hat. Had that been an African with a chicken bone through his nose or thong/vine with chicken wings hanging off it making a mockery of you.
Nope, I make fun of Bantu isgraas them same way u american n*ggas do. Ethiopians do it more than everybody

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21414
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 6:11 pm

HomieDaKlown wrote:f*ck y'all n*ggas so sensitive for. . . y'all know damn well very F*ck*n body eats fried chicken, y'all american n*ggas kill me wit that watermelon sh*t 2. n*ggas 2 stupid to know watermelon is an African fruit smh

i just got finished eating some wingstop lemon pepper chicken.. but no n*ggas its cooning and we playin into the sambo negro sterotype.. they making us sell out and a laughing stock among these other nations.. JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS!! :yeahright: :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21414
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 6:12 pm

☠ wrote:That mane had barbecue sauce all over his mouth looking stupid. Spinning chicken on his helmet and a dipping sauce hat. Had that been an African with a chicken bone through his nose or thong/vine with chicken wings hanging off it making a mockery of you.


lmaooooooooooo Facts!! :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25260
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by BluntedUp » January 22nd, 2017, 6:29 pm

HomieDaKlown wrote:f*ck y'all n*ggas so sensitive for. . . y'all know damn well very F*ck*n body eats fried chicken, y'all american n*ggas kill me wit that watermelon sh*t 2. n*ggas 2 stupid to know watermelon is an African fruit smh
Its all insecurity :lmao:

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25260
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by BluntedUp » January 22nd, 2017, 6:35 pm

Cant eat watermelon fried chicken and drink koolaid near white people, blacks gon get offended and call u all types of coons. But if u playin the streets proudly cooning on ig and twitter u a real n*gga :umhm:

n*ggas got no problem giving these hip hop homos a pass to coon around the globe and make our people look corny. But fried chicken, from popeyes. A fucking travesty.


n*ggas out here is a$$ backwards to the 3rd degree yo. :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21414
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by The Chosen One » January 22nd, 2017, 6:36 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Cant eat watermelon fried chicken and drink koolaid near white people, blacks gon get offended and call u all types of coons. But if u playin the streets proudly cooning on ig and twitter u a real n*gga :umhm:

n*ggas got no problem giving these hip hop homos a pass to coon around the globe and make our people look corny. But fried chicken, from popeyes. A fucking travesty.


n*ggas out here is a$$ backwards to the 3rd degree yo. :lol:

so are we cursed? :wink: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5782
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by brownbomber » January 22nd, 2017, 6:37 pm

HomieDaKlown wrote:
☠ wrote:That mane had barbecue sauce all over his mouth looking stupid. Spinning chicken on his helmet and a dipping sauce hat. Had that been an African with a chicken bone through his nose or thong/vine with chicken wings hanging off it making a mockery of you.
Nope, I make fun of Bantu isgraas them same way u american n*ggas do. Ethiopians do it more than everybody
Chili you a funny dude ..so you just gonna ignore the word bantu..ao he basically saying east africans like to make fun of west africans ..west africa and south africa is bantu.. that where we came from

@ sin prolly the same east africans who call themselves dark caucasian

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25260
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by BluntedUp » January 22nd, 2017, 6:39 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Cant eat watermelon fried chicken and drink koolaid near white people, blacks gon get offended and call u all types of coons. But if u playin the streets proudly cooning on ig and twitter u a real n*gga :umhm:

n*ggas got no problem giving these hip hop homos a pass to coon around the globe and make our people look corny. But fried chicken, from popeyes. A fucking travesty.


n*ggas out here is a$$ backwards to the 3rd degree yo. :lol:

so are we cursed? :wink: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:
Nah we just stupid not cursed.

This is basic sh*t that most groups on this earth would of manuevered past by now. Not us AAs tho. :lmao:

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5782
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by brownbomber » January 22nd, 2017, 6:41 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Cant eat watermelon fried chicken and drink koolaid near white people, blacks gon get offended and call u all types of coons. But if u playin the streets proudly cooning on ig and twitter u a real n*gga :umhm:

n*ggas got no problem giving these hip hop homos a pass to coon around the globe and make our people look corny. But fried chicken, from popeyes. A fucking travesty.


n*ggas out here is a$$ backwards to the 3rd degree yo. :lol:
Great point..the way they had a oiece of chicken on his helmet looked crazy though lol

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25260
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by BluntedUp » January 22nd, 2017, 6:44 pm

Dont get me wrong son look crazy, and i had popeyes the day before this thread was made u couldnt pay me enough to do it.. for any brand.

But its like n*ggas dont understand priorities. A republican just became president on the basis of being pro law and order the n*gga bout to do hoods dirty and we focused on jerry rice.

Blacks not the only ones who do it, its an american thing but yo its 2017 somethin gotta give bro :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25260
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by BluntedUp » January 22nd, 2017, 6:45 pm

The n*gga trump running around with white nationalist. Jeff sessions said its a war on white people. These folks are the incumbents now. n*ggas be sleep god :sad:

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5782
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by brownbomber » January 22nd, 2017, 6:59 pm

BluntedUp wrote:The n*gga trump running around with white nationalist. Jeff sessions said its a war on white people. These folks are the incumbents now. n*ggas be sleep god :sad:
He said its a war on white ppl?

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25260
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by BluntedUp » January 22nd, 2017, 7:02 pm

brownbomber wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:The n*gga trump running around with white nationalist. Jeff sessions said its a war on white people. These folks are the incumbents now. n*ggas be sleep god :sad:
He said its a war on white ppl?
Yup and that man is our new attorney general. Look up who was advising trump another white nationalist who suggested it be better if blacks couldnt vote.

Alabama got caught gerrymandering and rigging votes to benefit republicans. n*ggas say our vote dont matter but states actively working to reduce the power of the black vote. :tiphat:

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25260
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Post by BluntedUp » January 22nd, 2017, 7:03 pm

The SlatestYOUR NEWS COMPANIONJAN. 11 2017 11:33 PM
Alabama Congressman Says Criticism of Jeff Sessions’ Record Is Result of “War on Whites”
2.1k
371
200
By Elliot Hannon
631398292-sen-jeff-sessions-is-sworn-in-before-the-senate
Sen. Jeff Sessions being sworn in during his confirmation hearing to be the U.S. attorney general on Tuesday in Washington, D.C.
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions will surely sail through the final vote-tallying hurdle of his confirmation process and be the next attorney general of the United States, despite a reported history of racially insensitive comments. Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee pushed back against Sessions’ whitewashing of his questionable racial record in public life that raised significant enough concerns to disqualify him from a federal judgeship three decades ago. The pushback on Sessions seems like a legitimate debate to have in the United States Senate given the nature and seriousness of the office. But Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks sees something else secretly lurking within the debate over what constitutes an unacceptable level of racism to hold public office—racism. As in: Calling Republican racism racist is, in itself, racist.

In a clip dug up by CNN, the Republican congressman explained his view to the Alabama radio show The Morning Show With Toni & Gary:

It's really about political power and racial division and what I've referred to on occasion as the 'war on whites.' They are trying to motivate the African-American vote to vote-bloc for Democrats by using every 'Republican is a racist' tool that they can envision. Even if they have to lie about it.
If you think Brooks’ “war on whites” rhetoric lacks basic self-awareness, give a listen to the first 30 or so seconds of the clip posted by CNN where the hosts Southern white-splain to the NAACP that Sessions is, in fact, a champion of civil rights.

Elliot Hannon is a writer in New York City. Follow him on Twitter.
2.1k
371
200
Slate
FOLLOW SLATE
Twitter

Facebook

Instagram
SLATE ON IPHONE ANDROID KINDLE REPRINTS ADVERTISE WITH US
ABOUT US CONTACT US WORK WITH US USER AGREEMENT PRIVACY POLICY FAQ FEEDBACK CORRECTIONS Slate Group Panoply Slate is published by The Slate Group, a Graham Holdings Company. All contents © 2017 The Slate Group LLC. All rights reserved.
×Inauguration Day is just the beginning. Help us hold President Trump accountable.

Post Reply