clout god sosa TRY ME!!

clout god sosa
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 6:11 am

Image

arab color of brass but aint real brass this color Image

hair of wool
wool
wo͝ol/
noun
noun: wool

1.
the fine soft curly or wavy hair forming the coat of a sheep, goat, or similar animal, especially when shorn and prepared for use in making cloth or yarn.

Image arab curly hair

this is too easy chili u losing im 1 up on u

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 22144
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 6:14 am

hebrews_to_negroesSo I was shopping again and I saw an Arab looking man with a Kippah on. He was with a Caucasian girl who was covered up like a typical Jewish woman. We were both looking for eggs and I asked him are you a Mizrahi or Sephardic Jew. He said yes. He said his father was Yemeni and his mother was Iraqi. I asked him why he cut his sidecurls and he shrugged his shoulders. I asked him where was his fringes and he pulled them out. I asked him what tribe was he from and he said, "We are all from the Tribe of Judah". I asked how did he know. He didn't no. I asked him what about Levi, Benjamin and Cohen. I asked where was the scattered LEVITES. He said the other 10 tribes were lost. I asked him what about the Ethiopian Jews. He said, "They're from Dan". I said wasn't Dan part of the lost 10 Tribes in the Bible and didn't they have a Territory? I asked him how come 1 out of the 10 lost tribes was found and the other 9 was lost. I asked, "Doesn't God care about the rest!of the Tribes?" He said nothing. I asked him what prophecy was Jeremiah talking about in Jeremiah 30:10. His girlfriend said the "Future". So I said, "So what was 1948 about?" She said that was the "Beginning of the Future." I said "No" that makes no sense. I said if that was prophecy then were is the peace, rest and quiet. By this time they started retreating. I said, "Hold up!" I said u wanna know what the real Israelites looked like when the 10 Tribes were scattered including the Judahites. She said show me. I pulled out my phone and told her to watch my finger and the screen. I typed in Google "ISRAELITES siege of Lachish" and pressed "enter". She was quiet. I clicked on the pic and BOOM I asked her "Does these Israelites hair look like yours or his?" Her mouth was wide open and her Yemen boyfriend was speechless. I told her the tight curls signifies "kinky negro hair". She said the ancient Jews got lighter over thousands of years and turned white. I told her "Blacks are still here and Black people in Europe are still Black so that is a obviously false. It really irks me when Jews say that the Jews were once black and over time turned white. That is a poor answer. Egyptian President Nasser knew this!



ISRAELITES siege of Lachish
Image
Image
Image[/quote]


this is too easy.. someone clean him up :fight: NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clout god sosa
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 6:19 am

Image

i already won chili u lost which is why u avoid the other thread lmfao

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 22144
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 6:26 am

clout god sosa wrote:Image

i already won chili u lost which is why u avoid the other thread lmfao

now ur showing me a mixed guy. mixed with black at that :killself:


show me the Arabs going into slavery into all nations with yokes on they neck? u can even use cartoon pics i will accept that too :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 22144
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 6:28 am

this is embarassing..... :lol:

this guy will not go into the Bible....


show me some proof them arabs went into slavery in all nations where they served there enemies. with yokes around they necks :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: straight ducking

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 22144
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 6:32 am

lol now u know why 2wo_g didnt want to go into THEM CURSES!! :yeahright: :yeahright:





stop dodging my questions.


Deuteronomy 28:48
therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the LORD will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in the lack of all things; and He will put an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.


Jeremiah 28:13
"Go and tell Hananiah, 'This is what the LORD says: You have broken a wooden yoke, but in its place you will get a yoke of iron.




Wooden Yoke to Iron Yolk.. thats deep big country cuz they showing the africans doing this to our people
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Image
Image


Image
Image
Image

clout god sosa
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 6:35 am

The Chosen One wrote:
clout god sosa wrote:Image

i already won chili u lost which is why u avoid the other thread lmfao

now ur showing me a mixed guy. mixed with black at that :killself:


show me the Arabs going into slavery into all nations with yokes on they neck? u can even use cartoon pics i will accept that too :lmao:
mixed? :facepalm: hes pure mizrahi jew where do u even see black in him? :killself:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 22144
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 6:37 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i tried to help him i even googled Arab yoke and this what i found
Image
Image


:hmm: :hmm: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :chinamike:
Image

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 22144
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 6:38 am

clout god sosa wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
clout god sosa wrote:Image

i already won chili u lost which is why u avoid the other thread lmfao

now ur showing me a mixed guy. mixed with black at that :killself:


show me the Arabs going into slavery into all nations with yokes on they neck? u can even use cartoon pics i will accept that too :lmao:
mixed? :facepalm: hes pure mizrahi jew where do u even see black in him? :killself:

look i dont care what he is just answer my questions



Deuteronomy 28:48
therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the LORD will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in the lack of all things; and He will put an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.


Jeremiah 28:13
"Go and tell Hananiah, 'This is what the LORD says: You have broken a wooden yoke, but in its place you will get a yoke of iron.

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 22144
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 6:41 am

And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations...
(Luke 21:24)

Therefore My People Are Gone Into Captivity, Because They Have No Knowledge...
(Isaiah 5:13)


Image[/quote]


tell us about the time them Arabs were sold into slavery into all nations?

hahhahahahahahahahaahahaha lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll he is ducking :lmao: :drama:

clout god sosa
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 6:46 am

The Chosen One wrote:And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations...
(Luke 21:24)

Therefore My People Are Gone Into Captivity, Because They Have No Knowledge...
(Isaiah 5:13)


Image

tell us about the time them Arabs were sold into slavery into all nations?

hahhahahahahahahahaahahaha lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll he is ducking :lmao: :drama:[/quote]
:cmon: brown and 2wog has already spoke on this and exposed u and u had nothing to say but to divert the subject once again :killself:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 22144
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 6:54 am

clout god sosa wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations...
(Luke 21:24)

Therefore My People Are Gone Into Captivity, Because They Have No Knowledge...
(Isaiah 5:13)


Image

tell us about the time them Arabs were sold into slavery into all nations?

hahhahahahahahahahaahahaha lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll he is ducking :lmao: :drama:
:cmon: brown and 2wog has already spoke on this and exposed u and u had nothing to say but to divert the subject once again :killself:[/quote]



:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: IS THAT UR ANSWER? PATHETIC :lol: :killself: OHHH IT NEVER HAPPENED.. NEXT!! :foh:

clout god sosa
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 6:58 am

The Chosen One wrote:
clout god sosa wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations...
(Luke 21:24)

Therefore My People Are Gone Into Captivity, Because They Have No Knowledge...
(Isaiah 5:13)


Image

tell us about the time them Arabs were sold into slavery into all nations?

hahhahahahahahahahaahahaha lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll he is ducking :lmao: :drama:
:cmon: brown and 2wog has already spoke on this and exposed u and u had nothing to say but to divert the subject once again :killself:


:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: IS THAT UR ANSWER? PATHETIC :lol: :killself: OHHH IT NEVER HAPPENED.. NEXT!! :foh:[/quote]
truth hurts :killself:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 22144
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 7:03 am

clout god sosa wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
clout god sosa wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations...
(Luke 21:24)

Therefore My People Are Gone Into Captivity, Because They Have No Knowledge...
(Isaiah 5:13)


Image

tell us about the time them Arabs were sold into slavery into all nations?

hahhahahahahahahahaahahaha lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll he is ducking :lmao: :drama:
:cmon: brown and 2wog has already spoke on this and exposed u and u had nothing to say but to divert the subject once again :killself:


:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: IS THAT UR ANSWER? PATHETIC :lol: :killself: OHHH IT NEVER HAPPENED.. NEXT!! :foh:
truth hurts :killself:[/quote]



no pics? :lmao: its like im talking to Jay ROck

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 22144
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 7:04 am

And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations...
(Luke 21:24)

clout god sosa
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 7:07 am

The Chosen One wrote:And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations...
(Luke 21:24)
u just quoting what happened to arabs :cmon: show me pics and proof that they fell by the edge of the sword

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 22144
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 7:32 am

clout god sosa wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations...
(Luke 21:24)
u just quoting what happened to arabs :cmon: show me pics and proof that they fell by the edge of the sword


ohhhh u dont want to show proof of them Arabs being lead away into all nations Captive.. ill help u good Arab Slave trade :lol: :killself:

Deuteronomy 28:64
King James Bible
And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.


Zechariah 10:9
"When I scatter them among the peoples, They will remember Me in far countries, And they with their children will live and come back



Deuteronomy 28:32
"Your sons and your daughters shall be given to another people, while your eyes look on and yearn for them continually; but there will be nothing you can do. 33"A people whom you do not know shall eat up the produce of your ground and all your labors, and you will never be anything but oppressed and crushed continually.

SO COLD!! THATS US :rejoice: :salute:

Deuteronomy 28:41
"You shall have sons and daughters but they will not be yours, for they will go into captivity.


Lamentations 1:18
"The LORD is righteous; For I have rebelled against His command; Hear now, all peoples, And behold my pain; My virgins and my young men Have gone into captivity.



Solomon's Prayer of Dedication
…46"When they sin against You (for there is no man who does not sin) and You are angry with them and deliver them to an enemy, so that they take them away captive to the land of the enemy, far off or near; 47if they take thought in the land where they have been taken captive, and repent and make supplication to You in the land of those who have taken them captive, saying, We have sinned and have committed iniquity, we have acted wickedly'; 48if they return to You with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their enemies who have taken them captive, and pray to You toward their land which You have given to their fathers, the city which You have chosen, and the house which I have built for Your name;

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 22144
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 8:30 am

Genesis 16:11
And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.


there goes ur Arabs.. the same ones going around blowing themselves up, the same ones living in northern Africa, Middle East and Europe


Race: The term "Arab" does not refer to a particular race. Arabs include Caucasians and Africans with ancestral origins in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. The intermarriage of Arab seamen and their agents as far back as the first century has left few 'pure' Arabs, racially.

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5782
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by brownbomber » August 12th, 2016, 8:36 am

The Chosen One wrote:Genesis 16:11
And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.


there goes ur Arabs.. the same ones going around blowing themselves up, the same ones living in northern Africa, Middle East and Europe


Race: The term "Arab" does not refer to a particular race. Arabs include Caucasians and Africans with ancestral origins in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. Th
e intermarriage of Arab seamen and their agents as far back as the first century has left few 'pure' Arabs, racially.

Show me chaldeans.. Lmao Abraham was a chaldean

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5782
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by brownbomber » August 12th, 2016, 8:40 am

I c u back with these curses again.. Already showed most of it has been fulfilled n b.c Era.. Ur not even focused in this thread.. U all over da place..u jus throwing sh*t at the wall tryn to c wat will stick

Post Reply