Vote no for Hillary!!! Build the wall!!! Trump Trump

AMERICANSTA_3k
soldier

Re: Vote no for Hillary!!! Build the wall!!! Trump Trump

Post by AMERICANSTA_3k » June 8th, 2016, 12:18 pm

I THINK HILLARY NO MORE DIFFERENT FROM TRUMP , ETHIER ONE YOU VOTE FOR THEY GONNA DEPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS :2cents:

Alley-Oop!
sergeant

Post by Alley-Oop! » June 9th, 2016, 9:58 pm

LosAngeles310 wrote:In truth, Hillary’s ultimate problem in the 2016 presidential race may not be Benghazi, Emailgate, Filegate, Monica, Pardongate, Vince Foster, Whitewater, or a broad-based perception that she is a cold, calculating, and untrustworthy woman. Instead, it may simply be America’s ill-considered trade deals—and the pivotal role her husband Bill has played in selling American workers down the offshoring road

Hillary Clinton’s statements calling inner city black youth, “super predators who must be brought to heel” was a line of thought built to create unfounded paranoia about urban youth back in the 1990s. Fukk that ugly b*tch !

360 Degrees
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » June 10th, 2016, 10:29 am

OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY (listed below) I will be voting for Trump strictly because the Democrats are fooling us. They play us every election and they played us the most by putting Black president in the office to fool n*ggas. I refuse to support Democrats. My people need work, I believe Trump can bring the jobs...that's who I'm voting for.

Gay Marriage and Gay Freedom

Tripled the debt. Largest debt amount EVER!

Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) reported that 2015 U.S. real GDP (RGDP) growth was 2.38%.

Liberated gays but black people less free, getting shot by police all over U.S!

Lied about Obamacare said it would be affordable and could keep your doctor

Gave nuclear capacity to Iran without anything in return, not even our hostages!!!!

Betrayed Israel and damaged our relationship with them.

ISIS & Bombed & destroyed more powers in the Middle East, especially Lybia and opened up another hot bed for terrorism...

Welfare is all time high nationwide.

Unemployment has reached 1 out of every 5 persons per household

Signed Trans Pacific Partnership

Alley-Oop!
sergeant

Post by Alley-Oop! » June 10th, 2016, 11:07 am

360 Degrees wrote:OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY (listed below) I will be voting for Trump strictly because the Democrats are fooling us. They play us every election and they played us the most by putting Black president in the office to fool n*ggas. I refuse to support Democrats. My people need work, I believe Trump can bring the jobs...that's who I'm voting for.

Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) reported that 2015 U.S. real GDP (RGDP) growth was 2.38%.

Gave nuclear capacity to Iran without anything in return, not even our hostages!!!!

ISIS & Bombed & destroyed more powers in the Middle East, especially Lybia and opened up another hot bed for terrorism...

Betrayed Israel and damaged our relationship with them. Who the fukk is Israel,but some made up a$$ nation about 1947,why do we give them money,what kind of pimp game is that...Israel aint real,just a bunch of pimps ,diamonds, slave ships ,food ,they own every dam thing..... Where is our reparations, why did our gov give holocaust victims reparations, where is our reparations, we freed them from the SS,dont know em ,so how did we owe em.

l60l
underboss

Post by l60l » June 10th, 2016, 11:21 am

360 Degrees wrote:OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY (listed below) I will be voting for Trump strictly because the Democrats are fooling us. They play us every election and they played us the most by putting Black president in the office to fool n*ggas. I refuse to support Democrats. My people need work, I believe Trump can bring the jobs...that's who I'm voting for.

when trump kicks out the Mexicans who you think will be next. stop acting like we dont know you a white republican trying act black. first of all obama did a awsome job. alot of the stuff he promised did happen. lowered gas,he could not get free healthcare but at least gave people obamacare who did not have noting. catchig bin laden, and ghadafi think thats how you spell that other guys name.(things the republicans could not do for years) , brought alot of the soldiers back home. those just some of the once from the top of my head but here is a link of 245 things obama accomplished as president.im voting for hillary she gonna continue what obama started. http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/12 ... now-about/

360 Degrees
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » June 10th, 2016, 12:00 pm

l60l wrote:

when trump kicks out the Mexicans who you think will be next. stop acting like we dont know you a white republican trying act black. first of all obama did a awsome job. alot of the stuff he promised did happen. lowered gas,he could not get free healthcare but at least gave people obamacare who did not have noting. catchig bin laden, and ghadafi think thats how you spell that other guys name.(things the republicans could not do for years) , brought alot of the soldiers back home. those just some of the once from the top of my head but here is a link of 245 things obama accomplished as president.im voting for hillary she gonna continue what obama started. http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/12 ... now-about/
You brainwashed as f*ck gay boy, straight confused. You think Obama did a good job, you think I'm White, you think Republicans are the people voting for Trump..3 strikes n*gga. A LOT of Republicans are NEVER TRUMP! You just dumb and believing whatever your stupid a$$ friends and family telling your susceptible to bullshit lookin a$$! Democrats been promising us this and that for 60 years and we all still doing worse than ever. Our great Black presidents supports faggots more than his own people, you can support the fags if you want fuckboy I'm gonna vote for an outsider.

Los Sicarios
fresh meat

Post by Los Sicarios » June 23rd, 2016, 1:15 am

:smh: gringo

AMERICANSTA_3k
soldier

Post by AMERICANSTA_3k » April 19th, 2017, 7:52 am

LOOK LIKE TRUMP IS ALL THE WAY IN :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :drama: :drama:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » April 21st, 2017, 4:35 am

Is your name Todd?

American Zombie
prospect

Post by American Zombie » April 21st, 2017, 7:15 am

I'm not a Trump supporter but it's always good to see other people of "minority" groups breaking free of this unconditional support for the Democratic Party mentality.