sp*c getting beaten up in nyc lol

wolfpack
underboss

sp*c getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by wolfpack » May 24th, 2016, 8:47 am

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ntRtxoKaByo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Re: sp*c getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 24th, 2016, 8:59 am

smh the Puerto rican n*gga was mad arrogent this sh*t happin in NYC all the Time Mexican was standing his groung But the rican Kept saying "You a Fucking Mexican" "What You Sayin Is Not Important" and "Shut the f*ck Up Im A Puerto Rican n*gga " and then noigga stood up it was a rap it aint like that for some n*ggas lol u stand up get ready to take Flight :shoot:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 24th, 2016, 9:00 am

Haitian Ranks wrote:smh the Puerto rican n*gga was mad arrogent this sh*t happin in NYC all the Time Mexican was standing his groung But the rican Kept saying "You a Fucking Mexican" "What You Sayin Is Not Important" and "Shut the f*ck Up Im A Puerto Rican n*gga " and then noigga stood up it was a rap it aint like that for some n*ggas lol u stand up get ready to take Flight :shoot:
while he was hitting him too :ohhh:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » May 24th, 2016, 11:00 am

Puerto Ricans love reminding you they puerto rican :whaat: especially our bitches "b*tch i'm puerto rican" then they give you that snazzy look :lol: :whaat:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » May 24th, 2016, 11:03 am

Reminds me of the brawls after high school between the boricuas and mexicans :lol:

Mexican dude bit him, that's not holding your own ground that's surviving

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 24th, 2016, 11:11 am

HoodProphet wrote:Puerto Ricans love reminding you they puerto rican :whaat: especially our bitches "b*tch i'm puerto rican" then they give you that snazzy look :lol: :whaat:
bro serously whats your problem ? :ohhh:

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » May 24th, 2016, 11:42 am

somebody shot that sh*t with Motorola Razr Flip phone :whaat:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 24th, 2016, 12:24 pm

I have yet to meet a PR that likes Mexicans do anyone know why they be beefin like that

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » May 24th, 2016, 12:31 pm

In Chicago in my opinion Mexicans don't like that Ricans relate and hang out more with blacks, Mexicans complain they sold out to the US, and their spanish is broken and they call Ricans Island Monkeys, Rican arrogant as f*ck though I'm not gonna lie

Cryptik1
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » May 24th, 2016, 12:43 pm

The reason Mexican and puerto Rican " dnt like each other" is because puerto Rico uses American money which means it not an independent Latin nation

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » May 24th, 2016, 12:50 pm

I got plenty of pr friends especially girls ....but yalike hood said they can be arrogant n mouthy so if you dont know them they can get under yo skin ....but i tell you one thing that ive heard first hand from prs from the island .....they dont like prs from the mainland ....they say they be giving them a bad rap :shrug:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » May 24th, 2016, 12:58 pm

Ricans in Puerto Rico act very different, they like more reggaeton and a lot of them don't listen to trap or drill out there, they listen to reggae, Pitbull, aventura all that stuff. They dress differently out there and act less black then the ones in America. Boriquas are arrogant they all think cause they rican they look good automatically, even the heffers...... :facepalm:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 24th, 2016, 1:01 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:I got plenty of pr friends especially girls ....but yalike hood said they can be arrogant n mouthy so if you dont know them they can get under yo skin ....but i tell you one thing that ive heard first hand from prs from the island .....they dont like prs from the mainland ....they say they be giving them a bad rap :shrug:
I'm starting to think most races is like that I heard the same from my Mexican potnas they don't like Mexican Americans well a lot of them and I heard a lot of Africans don't like African AMERICANS

Cryptik1
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » May 24th, 2016, 1:01 pm

Island Ricans r nothing like mainland Ricans .but the division of dislike is older then arrogance it cuz all other Latin nation stand on there own independent way not governed by another country but puerto Rico is a Commonwealth aka a state so no green cards or passport needed and American money other wise puerto Rico wud b like one of the poorest countries in the world

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » May 24th, 2016, 1:04 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Puerto Ricans love reminding you they puerto rican :whaat: especially our bitches "b*tch i'm puerto rican" then they give you that snazzy look :lol: :whaat:
Oh it's "our" now.

Cryptik1
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » May 24th, 2016, 1:05 pm

Puerto Rico is like goin down south they have that southern hospitality they say good morning they help u if ur stranded there language is like afro Hebrew Spanish

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 24th, 2016, 1:06 pm

Feria2BMade wrote:
Oh it's "our" now.
I was jus about to say this whole thread it's jus 'Puerto Ricans' and 'they/their' but he remembered to pop in one lil 'our' one time :lol:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 24th, 2016, 1:08 pm

I'm not from where Puerto Ricans be at but I never heard of a PR/Mexican beef

I know this one Puerto Rican in my neighborhood and he's one of the nicest dudes I know, he's an old head who's given me some real sound advice before and he always listens

It jus always weirds me out when he calls me Papi

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 24th, 2016, 1:11 pm

Also wolf pack ain't even trying to hide that he's ManonIce anymore

Ice posted in the open section for tr first time in forever last night and I check up on thehoodup rn and it's 50 wolf pack threads lol

This Chinese boy jus ate some dog now he's energized and tweaking lol

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 24th, 2016, 1:11 pm

Also wolf pack ain't even trying to hide that he's ManonIce anymore

Ice posted in the open section for tr first time in forever last night and I check up on thehoodup rn and it's 50 wolf pack threads lol

This Chinese boy jus ate some dog now he's energized and tweaking lol