BlaccCEO...where ya at? Pics from back home - 52 HGC and 60s

BlaccCEO
captain

Re: BlaccCEO...where ya at? Pics from back home - 52 HGC and 60s

Post by BlaccCEO » May 5th, 2016, 12:19 am

Slide wrote:RIP OG Big Nokey 5/4/16

Cooper Road Nawfcide 60 Crip

RIP Big Nokey! I saw this on the homie's timeline earlier today. Big Nokey was a real one and cool brother in the game. We came up together in the city on rival sides though but we never had a problem. Bruh's BBQ gone be missed. RIP and, in solidarity, CRD to the world!

BlaccCEO
captain

Post by BlaccCEO » May 5th, 2016, 12:22 am

I will put it out there - RIP to an old school head Cat D-A-double D-Y Daddy! Another Shreveport legend, an old head.

BlaccCEO
captain

Post by BlaccCEO » May 5th, 2016, 7:02 pm

Yo Slide, what's the word? I heard 2 more got gunned down in my city. People are fearing a return to the murder years of the 90s.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 6th, 2016, 11:56 am

Yeah, over in Cherokee park right off North Market.

News reports say some dudes with semi-autos shot up a get together where some people were playing cards at a shop. Straight bust up in there and started shooting. Not gang related but got damn. 8 shot - 2 dead.

CRAZY.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 6th, 2016, 12:05 pm

500 Block of Seneca Trail...I haven't been over in Cherokee Park in a minute though.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 12th, 2016, 12:11 pm

Nokey could cook his azz off...

BlaccCEO
captain

Post by BlaccCEO » May 15th, 2016, 8:34 pm

Slide wrote:Nokey could cook his azz off...

Yeah, Nokey was a damn good cook. I got to experience his No-tel dip once. I always heard people rave about his cooking. Cuhz was a stand up guy from Sixowe and the C-Road.

yung kevo
soldier

Post by yung kevo » May 17th, 2016, 2:33 pm

I just left shreveport. Wuz out there on mlk and north market and northside villa. I cant wait til i get bacc

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 31st, 2016, 11:23 am

yung kevo wrote:I just left shreveport. Wuz out there on mlk and north market and northside villa. I cant wait til i get bacc

That's whassup :tiphat:

superior

Post by 441 » May 31st, 2016, 1:30 pm

HK

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » September 11th, 2016, 3:40 pm

RIP to Solo Mad Ford from 52 Hoover...shooting in Cedar Grove recently:

http://www.ktbs.com/story/33066192/shre ... nd-linwood

StillGangsta
underboss

Post by StillGangsta » September 11th, 2016, 9:34 pm

Loc Tha Winner wrote:
SolidT15th wrote:Hahhhaahahh hold up .......you think I feel like I needa start posting pics of myself and my homeboys on this pig created website to get recognition from a wannabe 83 internet banger ? N bra for the fucc of it you exposed urself....you just said that you moved outta ur old hood for a job but now ur down to post pics of it n ur homies? Lol you fraudulent as fucc n I damn sure know you ain't been in no type of real set with all those b*tch tendencies you got on here.....real n*ggas ain't gonna tolerate all them emotions you go homie......put down that Monster Kody book and move on with life bc that sure as fucc ain't ur lane clown
LOL YOUR WHITE AND JUST SAID n*gga NOWS THATS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF NET BANGING YOU LIL CRACCER...

Yeah I gotta job in Youngstown Ohio but damn I miss my hood down south and I miss my n*ggas.. What's wrong with that? Yeah I'm down to post old pics of my homies cuz I'm real unlike you. Once you have that sh*t programmed in your head it ain't getting out but all I'm worried about is money. I just get on here to laugh at lil white boys like you tryna false claim Hoover.. Oh and I never read the monsterkody book a day in my life I was taught all my sh*t by an old heads from Cali who put my hood down. Nice try tho craccer. Just leave now. :lol:

This clown is a fraud fake lame white boy with an identity crises

:lmao:

StillGangsta
underboss

Post by StillGangsta » September 11th, 2016, 9:37 pm

Loc Tha Winner wrote:Lol craccer has jokes now.. I bet you a fein or a computer geek. I highly doubt you 52 Hoover.. Post a pic of yourself and your set to prove you a real gang banger. I'll do it. Lets see who's real.
#Whitemankilla

:lmao:

Karma is a muthafucca

Alive52
fresh meat

Post by Alive52 » October 4th, 2016, 5:22 am

Slide wrote:RIP to Solo Mad Ford from 52 Hoover...shooting in Cedar Grove recently:

http://www.ktbs.com/story/33066192/shre ... nd-linwood

What's up, Slide

It's BlaccCeo. I haven't been on this piece for a while and I guess I forgot my password. I got locked out so I did a new account. I heard about the situation with bro. HIP Solo.

My brother was telling me that some white folks in South Highlands and Broadmoor were making vigilante threats on Black people via social media. I don't know what the real demo is though. I heard about the clown situation, too. I don't know if it is real, either, but threats to Woodlawn and Fair Park, really, of all schools? You looking at Queensborough, Hollywood, Mooretown and Cedar Grove on that one. That's crazy but I really don't think that is credible. What's going on back at home?

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » October 14th, 2016, 3:13 pm

RIP Dolla (59 Bloods)

A man whose body was found by Shreveport police responding to a separate shooting Oct. 3 has been identified by the Caddo Parish Coroner's office as a local teenager.

Bobby Evans, who turned 18 Sept. 29, was identified through distinguishing physical characteristics and tattoos.

Evans’ remains were found behind a vacant house in the 1200 block of Travis Street, after police responded to a call of a man who had been shot in his right hand. While police were investigating that shooting, an area resident told them about the body behind the house. Later, a third gunshot victim with a non-life-threatening wound was treated at a local hospital.

Police continue to investigate the fatal shooting and the other incidents to determine whether they are related.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » October 14th, 2016, 3:16 pm

Alive52 wrote: What's up, Slide

It's BlaccCeo. I haven't been on this piece for a while and I guess I forgot my password. I got locked out so I did a new account. I heard about the situation with bro. HIP Solo.

My brother was telling me that some white folks in South Highlands and Broadmoor were making vigilante threats on Black people via social media. I don't know what the real demo is though. I heard about the clown situation, too. I don't know if it is real, either, but threats to Woodlawn and Fair Park, really, of all schools? You looking at Queensborough, Hollywood, Mooretown and Cedar Grove on that one. That's crazy but I really don't think that is credible. What's going on back at home?
Naw, all hoaxes fam...but people been all over social media about it.

Word is though that most of these youngsters that's gang banging are getting killed by older n*ggas who don't bang. Dope boys and ex-con OG n*ggas. There was a news report last month about the fact that half the city's homicides for this year are still unsolved. I'm not surprised, though.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » March 7th, 2017, 2:39 am

RIP OG MIke D from 60s (Cooper Road)

Lohcaine
fresh meat

Post by Lohcaine » March 7th, 2017, 9:18 am

360 cripin... 30x60 wit a S on the end.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » June 13th, 2017, 2:17 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LU7pq6e1w ... V8TTP1dqdg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]